Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 ThiZZ said:
because there are starving children all around the world and i refuse to be one of these people that walk around and can give a fu*k about sh*t.... if i see someone burning a 100 dollar bill and there's children dying in Africa every day imma call that sh*t out...
im not in the business of telling someone else how to spend their money. with all due respect if this is how you feel maybe you need to get your riches up to help those kids in Africa instead of trying to pawn the responsibilities to people that didnt want them to begin with
 6 years ago '09        #42
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 StateProperty88 said:
outside of exciting a riot which is a crime in itself, can you name a situation that you would put a person in jail for 6 months for burning a 100 dollar bill?
You know why we have laws right?

to deter stupid fu*king idiots from doing DUMB SH*T

Now if you can sit here and defend someone burning money in a club you have got to be one of the dumbest people on earth
 6 years ago '04        #43
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
Funny how all of a sudden this is about how this money could have went to this place or that place to better the world when the same people complaining are the same people that waste money that could go to those same 'starving kids' but they chose not to. You didn't NEED a iPhone, you didn't NEED a luxury car, you didn't NEED to get that 60 inch tv but you CHOSE to anyway, where were your thoughts of the starving kids then? Exactly, so quit the hypocritical bs.
 6 years ago '05        #44
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
You know why we have laws right?

to deter stupid fu*king idiots from doing DUMB SH*T

Now if you can sit here and defend someone burning money in a club you have got to be one of the dumbest people on earth
homie you didnt answer the question, if you didnt want to thats cool but if you did want to i'll ask again...in what situation can you see someone doing 6 MONTHS IN JAIL for burning a 100 dollar bill?
 6 years ago '08        #45
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Mista Mizatti said:
Funny how all of a sudden this is about how this money could have went to this place or that place to better the world when the same people complaining are the same people that waste money that could go to those same 'starving kids' but they chose not to. You didn't NEED a iPhone, you didn't NEED a luxury car, you didn't NEED to get that 60 inch tv but you CHOSE to anyway, where were your thoughts of the starving kids then? Exactly, so quit the hypocritical bs.
 6 years ago '05        #46
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Mista Mizatti said:

This dude systematically ethered about 10 posters with this one shot.....
 6 years ago '05        #47
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 StateProperty88 said:
im not in the business of telling someone else how to spend their money. with all due respect if this is how you feel maybe you need to get your riches up to help those kids in Africa instead of trying to pawn the responsibilities to people that didnt want them to begin with
okay because that has anything to do with anything at all in this thread... and how do you know what my financial status is? how do you know if i have or have not helped people in need in the past? the fact of the matter is that you dont.. so you changing the subject and forming it as a personal attack at me states that you have given up on your argument..
 6 years ago '07        #48
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Mista Mizatti said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #49
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:

why are you acting like everyone drives a lexus and has 60in TVs all over their house

idiot
 6 years ago '04        #50
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
 Pistol Peter said:
.yall n*ggas quick to call certain people c00ns but i put my next 3 paychecks if dirk was doing this sh*t after they won the nba finals yall would be jump roping his d!ck saying how cool he is
actually.. ur wrong..
 6 years ago '09        #51
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
homie you didnt answer the question, if you didnt want to thats cool but if you did want to i'll ask again...in what situation can you see someone doing 6 MONTHS IN JAIL for burning a 100 dollar bill?
in what situation?

in ANY situation. If you're that fu*king stupid you deserve to be in jail as far as I'm concerned

They should of robbed his a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #52
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 HotBYoungTurk said:
actually.. ur wrong..
explain
 6 years ago '04        #53
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
here comes these asians hating on floyd again. get a life.
 6 years ago '09        #54
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

*saves gif**

gives props

6 years ago '04        #55
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 CutKidd21 said:
why are you acting like everyone drives a lexus and has 60in TVs all over their house

idiot
if thats your only retort I think I've done my job
 6 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
okay because that has anything to do with anything at all in this thread... and how do you know what my financial status is? how do you know if i have or have not helped people in need in the past? the fact of the matter is that you dont.. so you changing the subject and forming it as a personal attack at me states that you have given up on your argument..
im not changing the subject, im saying im not in he business of telling people how to spend their money. and if he wanted to give some of his money to Africa he would have (i dont know if he has or not, come to think of it...do you?), instead of worrying about what he's doing what he's money, worry about what you are doing with your millions and how much you can help those kids in Africa because ultimately what we eat dont make him sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #57
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Mista Mizatti said:
thats a pretty general attack that prolly only is true to about 15% of posters on boxden. I could easily say that 80 to 85% of boxden members are under 28 years of age and probably only financially stable enough to enjoy maybe 1 of the 3 luxuries you mentioned...
 6 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
in what situation?

in ANY situation. If you're that fu*king stupid you deserve to be in jail as far as I'm concerned

They should of robbed his a.ss
stupidity doesnt have to equal jail time but it is your opinion and to each his own
 6 years ago '07        #59
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Main Event said:
I swear people will cry over anything when it comes to Mayweather
this all I care about is how he performs in the ring.
 6 years ago '07        #60
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Mista Mizatti said:
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy