Floyd Mayweather Commits Felony by Burning Money

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Pistol Peter said:
show me a case of somebody doing years for burning their own money...yall n*ggas quick to call certain people c00ns but i put my next 3 paychecks if dirk was doing this sh*t after they won the nba finals yall would be jump roping his d!ck saying how cool he is
what does doing years have anything to do with anything? its a FELONY, it dont matter if he does years or not. He should know better than to not do that. Especially when we still feeling the effects of a recession.

And I dont care who does it, I am not singling out mayweather. I would call this stupid regardless of who did it. White, black, purple, orange or blue. Stupidity is stupidity and everyone's susceptible of being a dumb motherfu*ker
 6 years ago '07        #22
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ThiZZ said:
what does doing years have anything to do with anything? its a FELONY, it dont matter if he does years or not. He should know better than to not do that. Especially when we still feeling the effects of a recession.

And I dont care who does it, I am not singling out mayweather. I would call this stupid regardless of who did it. White, black, purple, orange or blue. Stupidity is stupidity and everyone's susceptible of being a dumb motherfu*ker
you know how many stupid a.ss laws there in the judicial system?...who gives a fu*k...you coming with that a rule is a rule sh*t but it's dumb as fu*k...murder and burning a fu*king dollar bill is the same thing to you?..you think they are going to spend money on charging this man for burning a benji?...stop it...and they already said they aren't going to charge him which shows you how much they care about this "felony"

go sit down somewhere
 6 years ago '07        #23
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 AutoMADic said:
that is why i believe in full blown communism... not the stalinist bs they did in the soviet union...

the reason that sh*t is a felony is cause he could of gave that money to the needy and the homeless.... but he burns it..

what a coo
you could of gave that left over meat loaf your mom made last night to the needy as well but you threw it away right?...should that be enough to charge you with a felony?
 6 years ago '11        #24
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
@ tony yayo by himself and pretending like the cam isnt there then turning his face to it.
 6 years ago '05        #25
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and thats a problem with our country, wasting time and money trying to jail people that what? burn their own money. is that a criminal to you? our jails are overpopulated because of sh*t like that.

however i will say sh*t like this is coonery at its finest and im a big floyd fan, but what he eat dont make me sh*t so this is a non-factor to me
who said anything about locking him up? If he want act stupid and waste money then the US government should fine him. I'm sure he wouldnt mind since he got money to burn
 6 years ago '05        #26
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
you know how many stupid a.ss laws there in the judicial system?...who gives a fu*k...you coming with that a rule is a rule sh*t but it's dumb as fu*k...murder and burning a fu*king dollar bill is the same thing to you?..you think they are going to spend money on charging this man for burning a benji?...stop it...and they already said they aren't going to charge him which shows you how much they care about this "felony"

go sit down somewhere
Yah i think murder and burning a 100 dollar bill are the same exact thing because I SAID THAT... lol gtfoh... all you doing is putting words in my mouth... They aint gonna charge him because they know it aint worth it... But that still doesnt disregard the fact that this idiot should know better than to be burning money, especially on camera... and that is my point.... i could give to fu*ks if he gets prosecuted for this or not... hence the only explanation i have for it... COONERY
 6 years ago '07        #27
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
money gets printed everyday. who gives a fu*k
 07-24-2011, 03:57 PM         #28
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^

ThiZZ said:
spending money uncarefully and literally BURNING money resemble no similarities whatsoever
So if someone had to chose between burning their money or using it for crack, I'd rather they burn it. Or, what about burning it before getting that AK-47 that's about to k!ll an innocent bystander?

Point is, there's so much that money can destroy, but someone destroying an amount of money that they won't even miss hurts no one.
 6 years ago '05        #29
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 ThiZZ said:
who said anything about locking him up? If he want act stupid and waste money then the US government should fine him. I'm sure he wouldnt mind since he got money to burn
its a felony, isnt that what you been screaming?

s7venwords said:

We should mention: it’s illegal to burn money … so if the Feds decide to pursue an investigation, Floyd could face up to six months behind bars, and, ironically, a $100 fine.
i have a bigger problem with this being a crime then floyd doing it
 6 years ago '05        #30
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^

So if someone had to chose between burning their money or using it for crack, I'd rather they burn it. Or, what about burning it before getting that AK-47 that's about to k!ll an innocent bystander?

Point is, there's so much that money can destroy, but someone destroying an amount of money that they won't even miss hurts no one.
stupid as it may sound at least when a crackhead spends 5 to 10 bux on crack chances are its going to feed that drug dealer or his/her family....

when you burn a 100 bux nothing good comes from it
 6 years ago '05        #31
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:

so since i have been "screaming" that its a felony that means i want floyd locked up? incorrect... im stating that the common person knows that burning a flag or currency is illegal and that it shouldnt be done.... just like the common person knows that murder and robbery is illegal and that it also should not be done.... so if you know better you should do better.... COOOOONERY!
 6 years ago '05        #32
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 automadic said:
that is why i believe in full blown communism... Not the stalinist bs they did in the soviet union...

the reason that sh*t is a felony is cause he could of gave that money to the needy and the homeless.... But he burns it..

what a coo
exactly
 6 years ago '05        #33
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1004 1004
 AutoMADic said:
that is why i believe in full blown communism... not the stalinist bs they did in the soviet union...

the reason that sh*t is a felony is cause he could of gave that money to the needy and the homeless.... but he burns it..

what a coo
This train of thought is coonery...
 6 years ago '09        #34
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 StateProperty88 said:

are you fu*king stupid
 6 years ago '04        #35
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
shouldn't he be some where training?
Every n*gga who put they swipe in Lil Kim takes a sudden L

Biggie
D-Rock
Cease (more then likely)
Scott Starch

This n*gga should somewhere working on his craft instead burning paper
but still it is HIS money its just the US goverment chooses when to take it out of circulation
 6 years ago '08        #36
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
that was that "funny money" he was burnin...so he was really doing the feds a favor....
 6 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
are you fu*king stupid
outside of exciting a riot which is a crime in itself, can you name a situation that you would put a person in jail for 6 months for burning a 100 dollar bill?
 6 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
so since i have been "screaming" that its a felony that means i want floyd locked up? incorrect... im stating that the common person knows that burning a flag or currency is illegal and that it shouldnt be done.... just like the common person knows that murder and robbery is illegal and that it also should not be done.... so if you know better you should do better.... COOOOONERY!
so your stand is that he's doing something that he shouldnt be down, there's a line around the corner for that, still dont know why you would care about it though
 6 years ago '05        #39
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
so your stand is that he's doing something that he shouldnt be down, there's a line around the corner for that, still dont know why you would care about it though
because there are starving children all around the world and i refuse to be one of these people that walk around and can give a fu*k about sh*t.... if i see someone burning a 100 dollar bill and there's children dying in Africa every day imma call that sh*t out...
 6 years ago '05        #40
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
are you fu*king stupid
 Gunna23 said:
dis fu*k n*gga gonna burn a $100 bill i like mayweather as a boxer but WTF!!! u got lil children in Somalia right now dying from hunger!!! why act so fu*kin ignorant???
 Armen87 said:
your'e a retard .

instead of burning money how about handing that $100 bill to a homeless in need.

I am glad there are at least some people on this thread that arent stupid as the day they were born
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago