Watch The Throne Pushed Back Already :DAfu*k:

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2011, 02:54 PM         #41
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Sure.

fu*king great? Camel stans need to go ahead and off themselves bc the old man isnt even a shade of what he use to be. The "rapping" on this sh*t is extra dry. No flavor. Need some grease ya feel me?

They shouldnt even put out the album if the rest of it is like that garbage

DoMieD said:
The "rapping" on this sh*t is extra dry. No flavor.

DoMieD said:
The "rapping" on this sh*t is extra dry. No flavor.

WOW.

6 years ago '09        #42
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Phicmagic said:
You just contradicted yourself in less than 3 posts....Youre worst than Nas n*gga. One minute its black girl lost, now shorty owe you for ice.

[pic - click to view]

Stan?......Is that you?....
It's about the emotion u put behind the lyrics like eminem does n kanye

Wocka flock aint even a rapper
 6 years ago '10        #43
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 DoMieD said:
Sure.

fu*king great? Camel stans need to go ahead and off themselves bc the old man isnt even a shade of what he use to be. The "rapping" on this sh*t is extra dry. No flavor. Need some grease ya feel me?

They shouldnt even put out the album if the rest of it is like that garbage

+reppage

6 years ago '10        #44
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20863 20863
 Phicmagic said:
I didnt say you had to...I just asked HOW DO YOU....The simple answer is a "I do or I dont"...lmao...On a personal level for me, once things get outside my stratosphere I kinda just let that sh*t go.........And if your simple response is enough to counteract the overall bigger message I made in my post, I feel sorry for you as a stan.

These guys are sh*tting on you as fans lol....The dude just said bi*ch im rich, you just buy my cds you dont go nowhere with your life, while I use your money to tour the world......And youre Okay with that!
I meann....if you look at it like that then we should bring up all great rappers who say that in their rhymes. I'm quick to sh*t on Rick Ross but I would be lying if I didn't bump 9 Piece & BMF all the time. It's cliche saying this but "it's all entertainment!" Biggie is probably the prime suspect as far as rhyming about things most people don't do.

"Biggie Smalls, the millionaire, the mansion, the yacht
The two weed spots, the two hot Glocks
HAH, that's how I got the weed spot"

n*gga do I own a weed spot?

Are you a millionaire?

You got a mansion pimpin?

My whole thing is I get what you're saying but there's a time & a place for certain rhymes. We've heard Jay on that Momma loves me tip where everybody gets what he's saying & understands where he's coming from. Then he has a joint like Money Ain't a Thing where I'm sure those same people who was bumping Momma Loves Me, aren't screaming that because maybe they live in the ghetto & money ain't coming like that but they still go out, buy the CD & scream "Money ain't a thing!"

6 years ago '11        #45
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 8458 8458
 Phicmagic said:
You just contradicted yourself in less than 3 posts....Youre worst than Nas n*gga. One minute its black girl lost, now shorty owe you for ice.

[pic - click to view]

Stan?......Is that you?....
You a petty hater brah, you have no idea what the ALBUM will sound like as a whole. Everyone does bragadocio (sp?) sh*t its BEEN a part of rap. So keep on hating while I put some water in your mothers dish.
 6 years ago '09        #46
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
good...rework that sh*t

HAM & Otis = Garbage
 6 years ago '05        #47
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
yall act like its a choice to wait for it ...n*gga time is always on time
 6 years ago '08        #48
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,801 | Props total: 12455 12455
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I meann....if you look at it like that then we should bring up all great rappers who say that in their rhymes. I'm quick to sh*t on Rick Ross but I would be lying if I didn't bump 9 Piece & BMF all the time. It's cliche saying this but "it's all entertainment!" Biggie is probably the prime suspect as far as rhyming about things most people don't do.

"Biggie Smalls, the millionaire, the mansion, the yacht
The two weed spots, the two hot Glocks
HAH, that's how I got the weed spot"

n*gga do I own a weed spot?

Are you a millionaire?

You got a mansion pimpin?

My whole thing is I get what you're saying but there's a time & a place for certain rhymes. We've heard Jay on that Momma loves me tip where everybody gets what he's saying & understands where he's coming from. Then he has a joint like Money Ain't a Thing where I'm sure those same people who was bumping Momma Loves Me, aren't screaming that because maybe they live in the ghetto & money ain't coming like that but they still go out, buy the CD & scream "Money ain't a thing!"

Whats funny is when jay brought mafisio back with american gangster, n*ggas were screaming, your a 40 year old rich dude what you know about that sh*t etc etc

Jay-Z just cant win with some n*ggas.

Everybody knows that, pretty sad that Jay is held to different standards then the rest of hip hop but i guess when you been on top for more then a decade, the light does shine a little brighter.
 07-24-2011, 03:16 PM         #49
noelstayloco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
I didnt say you had to...I just asked HOW DO YOU....The simple answer is a "I do or I dont"...lmao...On a personal level for me, once things get outside my stratosphere I kinda just let that sh*t go.........And if your simple response is enough to counteract the overall bigger message I made in my post, I feel sorry for you as a stan.

These guys are sh*tting on you as fans lol....The dude just said bi*ch im rich, you just buy my cds you dont go nowhere with your life, while I use your money to tour the world......And youre Okay with that!
Son, sounds like u don't know how to get hype.. do u even bump ur head to music?
 6 years ago '08        #50
B-PhiLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$103 | Props total: 2 2
 Phicmagic said:

What line do Jay & Kanye say that...lol. So every rapper that raps about money is saying fu*k the consumer is pretty much what you're saying
 6 years ago '10        #51
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
otis was wack

ham was half a.ss

not saying dead the whole project but forreal n*ggas dont even click like that on a track no more...

sh*t is call it a day and move on
 6 years ago '08        #52
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,759 | Props total: 12194 12194
 hooligun said:
sh*t will leak two weeks before.. so what
 FappingFapstar said:
today is 2 weeks
2 yet simple, powerful, consecutive posts. If it aint out by Wed then it got pushed back and its really that simple.
 6 years ago '11        #53
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Phicmagic said:

lol...you sounding real mad right now. every rapper says their the best at whatever they want to say their the best at, at one point...it's a key component of rap music...bragging...it isn't a diss to the public, just n*ggas saying some slick sh*t. when I hear it, I don't think, "damn, I'm a loser" I think, "damn, these n*ggas painting a life that I'd like to live".
 6 years ago '04        #54
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
uninspired. wack beats. overrated sh*t.

6 years ago '07        #55
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 FaceTheGawd said:

Whats funny is when jay brought mafisio back with american gangster, n*ggas were screaming, your a 40 year old rich dude what you know about that sh*t etc etc

Jay-Z just cant win with some n*ggas.

Everybody knows that, pretty sad that Jay is held to different standards then the rest of hip hop but i guess when you been on top for more then a decade, the light does shine a little brighter.
American Gangster was a nice concept album. The thing is though even if my favorite artists puts some sh*t out thats terrible, I'll admit it. I can't believe some people will defend sh*t that they even know is garbage. Ears bleeding and you're still nodding your head and sh*t. Just stop it.
 07-24-2011, 03:37 PM         #56
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL Look at the stans lining up, did I not call it? n*ggas got Hov in they avatar acting like theyre speaking with an unbiased approach LMAO.

First of all im not a hater, I think these guys have had wonderful careers.....And to the guy who mentioned American Gangster, I loved that album....I really did. It was full of dope concepts...And is that the way to reply to someones opinion that doesnt match yours "You mad" "Youre a hater"......Well im not mad, I just think the songs lackluster as hell and Im not a hater, I hope these guys sell a million copies..............But heres the kicker.......I just dont like it and I dont agree with the subject matter of the song in question. Its nowhere near the material we might call "halfway" decent from either one of these guys and Im not gonna sit back and act as if it is.

I mean really.....Kanye set the bar pretty high with great music on that last LP IMO......and if this is the start of the followup to what he was doing on there....He failed.....Im sorry.

Lets get some more Stans in this thread, Jigga Warriors Unite.
 07-24-2011, 03:37 PM         #57
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
American Gangster was a nice concept album. The thing is though even if my favorite artists puts some sh*t out thats terrible, I'll admit it. I can't believe some people will defend sh*t that they even know is garbage. Ears bleeding and you're still nodding your head and sh*t. Just stop it.
THIS GUY IS A fu*kING GENIUS!
 6 years ago '11        #58
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Phicmagic said:
LOL Look at the stans lining up, did I not call it? n*ggas got Hov in they avatar acting like theyre speaking with an unbiased approach LMAO.

First of all im not a hater, I think these guys have had wonderful careers.....And to the guy who mentioned American Gangster, I loved that album....I really did. It was full of dope concepts...And is that the way to reply to someones opinion that doesnt match yours "You mad" "Youre a hater"......Well im not mad, I just think the songs lackluster as hell and Im not a hater, I hope these guys sell a million copies..............But heres the kicker.......I just dont like it and I dont agree with the subject matter of the song in question. Its nowhere near the material we might call "halfway" decent from either one of these guys and Im not gonna sit back and act as if it is.

I mean really.....Kanye set the bar pretty high with great music on that last LP IMO......and if this is the start of the followup to what he was doing on there....He failed.....Im sorry.

Lets get some more Stans in this thread, Jigga Warriors Unite.
you can not like a song, everybody has opinions, that don't matter...but to say you don't like the song because they're bragging, is like saying you don't like [insert a rock song] because it has a guitar on it. bragging=rap...they've gon hand in hand since the beginning.
 07-24-2011, 03:57 PM         #59
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
you can not like a song, everybody has opinions, that don't matter...but to say you don't like the song because they're bragging, is like saying you don't like [insert a rock song] because it has a guitar on it. bragging=rap...they've gon hand in hand since the beginning.
How does the subject matter have anything to do with the instrument used in the production of the record...............

That was the dumbest reply I ever read in my life......Its not about the bragging, its about the nature of it...You obviously didnt get my point....Jay used to brag while also pretty much telling the listener "You can do it to"......Jeezys entire career is brag rap while also attempting to be a 'motivator' on some "I did it, and you can to" type sh*t. This record just comes off as a "I got all this nice sh*t and youll never get it" type.........

Jay Once said hustlers love to see one of em make it...and Ye once ridiculed those who said he shouldve forgot where he came from.......Well this sounds like the hustlers made it and forgot where they came from....

Its a way to do "Brag Rap" and they both have done it extremely well in the past; arguably better than anyone else in the game has but......This is just a song where they did it very half a.ssed....Why cant you admit that?
 6 years ago '09        #60
Phillyboy20 
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
 TH35 said:
The Itunes date is legit supposedly. I'm probably not buying the sh*t anyway, I wont front.

No probables here, I'm NOT buying it..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago