Report: Eagles interested in Brett Favre

most viewed right now
 166
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 164
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
PokeyG82 
space
avatar space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
Vick just tweeted that he would love to have Brett Favre as his backup and could learn alot from him.
 6 years ago '08        #82
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
 6 years ago '08        #83
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,814 | Props total: 12496 12496
 keithbm1111 said:
Why do people think he can help them win a super bowl? Did you not see this fu*k last year? Did you not see him end his teams season on more than one occasion with a p!ss poor throw/decision? But all of a sudden hes gonna help philly win a super bowl?
What the fu*k are you talking about?

BACKUP
 6 years ago '04        #84
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 731 731
 Yelsgnik said:
this would be the perfect role for favre...
"Say it wit ya chest lil n*gga!"

Lol but yea u agree with you my dude
 6 years ago '08        #85
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
 07-24-2011, 11:32 AM         #86
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are forgetting how washed up Vick was before he had an MVP season. And that was after a year where the only scrambles he was running was in the shower. Brett, on the other hand, has been training.


























































[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #87
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
Damn, I wish I had seen that DMX vid in here before I replied to the other thread just now.


Okay, back on topic. I knew this was bullsh*t when they said Favre and the Eagles hoisting the Lonbardi trophy. We know damn well the Eagles aint winning no fu*king Lombardi trophy. That's like saying LeBron is better than Jordan
 6 years ago '09        #88
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,447 | Props total: 8554 8554
brett favre's wife must have the worst pus*y in the western hemisphere
 6 years ago '09        #89
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,447 | Props total: 8554 8554
i'd be like aight i've been away from home for months every year for the last 20...lemme stay home and put this meat on my wife...but not brett.
 6 years ago '08        #90
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,814 | Props total: 12496 12496
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Damn, I wish I had seen that DMX vid in here before I replied to the other thread just now.


Okay, back on topic. I knew this was bullsh*t when they said Favre and the Eagles hoisting the Lonbardi trophy. We know damn well the Eagles aint winning no fu*king Lombardi trophy. That's like saying LeBron is better than Jordan
Lol at this f*ggot always taking shots at the eagles. Niners ain't been good since u were swimmin in ur pops semen
 6 years ago '09        #91
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
 FaceTheGawd said:
Lol at this f*ggot always taking shots at the eagles. Niners ain't been good since u were swimmin in ur pops semen
Not true, I've seen my team win multiple titles, when have you witnessed that? I'll wait...















































































[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #92
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15692 15692
Somebody find this dude a fk'n hobby

Although i wouldnt mind him playing a back up role. I still want VY n Philly
 6 years ago '08        #93
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,814 | Props total: 12496 12496
Looks at your sig...yea I'm sure u became a fan of those teams before they started winning titles

I'd rather never see the eagles win a title then be a bandwagon bi*ch a.ss n*gga like yourself.
 6 years ago '09        #94
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
 FaceTheGawd said:
Looks at your sig...yea I'm sure u became a fan of those teams before they started winning titles

I'd rather never see the eagles win a title then be a bandwagon bi*ch a.ss n*gga like yourself.
You make it like my teams have done a ton of winning. I've been a fan of them all about the same time and there were down years, very down years actually for some of them. Other than the Spurs I havent seen many titles from my other squads since 95!!! But, yeah thats the bandwagon fan right?

Matter of fact, since any of my other squads have won the Spurs has more titles than them combined. But, on the reverse when my Spurs wasnt winning in the 80's and 90's the 49ers & Habs were.




I guess I shouldn't expect you to comprehend that since a sig tells you all you need to know about me. Just know I have enjoyed and endured through my teams successes and failures for longer than you been around guy
 6 years ago '08        #95
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,814 | Props total: 12496 12496
No need to explain yourself lil n*gga, I spotted the bi*ch in you a mile away
 6 years ago '09        #96
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
 FaceTheGawd said:
No need to explain yourself lil n*gga, I spotted the bi*ch in you a mile away
Come on man, you gotta have better comebacks than what you have shown here. Be honest, it pains you to know that no matter what your team does they wont win a Super Bowl. I know, thats why I continue to take shots like I do.

Don't be mad at me homie, be mad at your organization and its players. Maybe one day the Eagles will win a Super Bowl. Too bad, all of us will be gone and they will have flying cars available at the nearest dealership.
 6 years ago '11        #97
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Not true, I've seen my team win multiple titles, when have you witnessed that? I'll wait...















































































[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #98
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,814 | Props total: 12496 12496
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Come on man, you gotta have better comebacks than what you have shown here. Be honest, it pains you to know that no matter what your team does they wont win a Super Bowl. I know, thats why I continue to take shots like I do.

Don't be mad at me homie, be mad at your organization and its players. Maybe one day the Eagles will win a Super Bowl. Too bad, all of us will be gone and they will have flying cars available at the nearest dealership.
 FaceTheGawd said:
Looks at your sig...yea I'm sure u became a fan of those teams before they started winning titles

I'd rather never see the eagles win a title then be a bandwagon bi*ch a.ss n*gga like yourself.
^^^^^^^^
 6 years ago '04        #99
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
not sure if anyone posted it, but glazer said the eagles have no interest whatsoever
 07-24-2011, 12:22 PM         #100
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much would they be paying him?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy