Andy Milonakis Stands Up For V-Nasty Using The N Word! "Quit With The F*ckin Judgments"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
Seriously... Andy Milonakis is like 30 something, and never hit puberty. Do people really think we should all give a damn about him and V-nasty? If he thinks it's okay to say n*gga. He needs to wake his fat a.ss up because the politician in West Virginia called Obama "Sambo" that even the Tea Party was offended, and still having that radio dj who never lost his job saying nappy headed hoes. Yeah... I guess judgement is a bit overrated for white people who thinks that.

Honkies.

(Politician comments that made him lose the election.)

So let's have Paul Wall, Atmosphere, Grieves, & Eminem share their thoughts on it.
 07-24-2011, 05:08 PM         #122
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:
Seriously... Andy Milonakis is like 30 something, and never hit puberty. Do people really think we should all give a damn about him and V-nasty? If he thinks it's okay to say n*gga. He needs to wake his fat a.ss up because the politician in West Virginia called Obama "Sambo" that even the Tea Party was offended, and still having that radio dj who never lost his job saying nappy headed hoes. Yeah... I guess judgement is a bit overrated for white people who thinks that.

Honkies.

(Politician comments that made him lose the election.)

So let's have Paul Wall, Atmosphere, Grieves, & Eminem share their thoughts on it.
Us "honkies and crackers" laugh our a.sses off at you n!ggers when you think those words offend us. Obviously we see who the sensitive ones are that get offended by words that didn't pertain to anyone within 3 generations of them. Get over the sh*t already will ya
 6 years ago '06        #123
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 creep said:

I guess its ok for White from CTE to say n*gga huh? I dont see sh*tstorms about him.
I already said it before about him. The guy is a joke claiming crip with red flame tats on him, but truly he is by far the most ignorant a.ss rappers I seen. You see that he's nowhere on the scene making videos now do you?
 6 years ago '10        #124
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 8132 8132
 cheguevara said:
These gringos about to unintentionally start a race war...

Yea right, only thing that would start a race war in this country is if a white man k!lled Obama.

LAwLB15 said:

ricans r n*ggas too
Mark Anthony would not call himself a n*gga, Big Pun did. Ricans and Dominicans saying n*gga is the same as hoodrat white people saying it. And I don't have a problem with any of them saying it.
 6 years ago '10        #125
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 creep said:

I guess its ok for White from CTE to say n*gga huh? I dont see sh*tstorms about him.
And you already know that n*gga White was calling everybody in that bi*ch a n*gga and not a fingernail was scuffed on him.

But you let these internet bangers tell it, V nasty gonna get mopped up by some "hoodrats" Who? Her own damn hoodrat friends
 6 years ago '11        #126
Gerald21pa 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 1040 1040
Like Paul Mooney Said

"Everybody want to be a n*gga, but don't want to be a n*gga"!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #127
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 741 741
 0ddJoB said:
n*gga isn't even a black cultural word anymore... its more a hip hop culture word..

when they say n*gga it doesn't mean black person it means friend. that should make you folk happy not sad. the word is now something more positive than it was before
k!ll yourself
 6 years ago '04        #128
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
this is hilarious white people say if we want them to stop using the N-word then we have to stop but the only reason the word was flipped in the first place was to take the power out of them using it on us negatively.......

you mean to tell me had we never changed the meaning of it they would have stopped calling us ******s on their own? it's white people that say that sh*t right now (the real way) and it has nothing to do with hip hop and us blurting it out 2 eachother in our day to day lives.

and further who are they to tell us how to conduct ourselves? that's how all of this started "oh we can't just outright r*pe/exploit/kill them anymore so we'll just rule every other aspect of their simple lives" it's our word we took it when it was only meant to hurt and divide us and turned it into something completely different you damn right we can use it as we please what gives V-nasty the right?

I see alot of naive people in here black and white......black people I suggest you all go read the willie Lynch letter and then come back.......
 6 years ago '05        #129
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 TheChampIsHere! said:
....and here too! Its not cool that we use it but here are prime examples on why other races think its cool to use it!
Yea that N word being part of "hip hop culture" is by far the most ignorant thing i've heard in 2011.
 6 years ago '04        #130
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
i posted this video already when it was still on youtube and not worldstar back in the tazz daddy confronts kreayshawn thread.
 6 years ago '04        #131
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
 Ra-da-god said:
this is hilarious white people say if we want them to stop using the N-word then we have to stop but the only reason the word was flipped in the first place was to take the power out of them using it on us negatively.......

you mean to tell me had we never changed the meaning of it they would have stopped calling us ******s on their own? it's white people that say that sh*t right now (the real way) and it has nothing to do with hip hop and us blurting it out 2 eachother in our day to day lives.

and further who are they to tell us how to conduct ourselves? that's how all of this started "oh we can't just outright r*pe/exploit/kill them anymore so we'll just rule every other aspect of their simple lives" it's our word we took it when it was only meant to hurt and divide us and turned it into something completely different you damn right we can use it as we please what gives V-nasty the right?

I see alot of naive people in here black and white......black people I suggest you all go read the willie Lynch letter and then come back.......
so are you saying its no longer a negative word anymore since you stopped using it negatively? smh makin no sense. you're trying to make sense of why its ok for you to say it and noone else.
 07-25-2011, 01:03 PM         #132
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's a novel idea....how about not using the word?!....as a black man who refuses to use this disgusting word to address people i love even people I don't. Truth is, in a world where slavery is still the norm (in many countries) and where racism is clearly still alive, why use or defend the usage of such a divisive word? Clearly, this word is still working its magic on separating us all....whether on a race, social, or class level. The word is wrong regardless of who uses it. Would it really feel better is the likes of a Jay Z were to use it over your white friend? How so? Wouldn't you feel as if a person like Jay Z is talking down to you with the usage of such a word considering his economic standing? Do you think he addresses any of his rich white friends that way? if not, what makes them different than us? Stop the BS and wake Hip Hop....
 6 years ago '07        #133
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16043 16043
 ___d!ckHeaD___ said:
Us "honkies and crackers" laugh our a.sses off at you n!ggers when you think those words offend us. Obviously we see who the sensitive ones are that get offended by words that didn't pertain to anyone within 3 generations of them. Get over the sh*t already will ya
see what happens when ya'll niggras make it okay for anyone to say...lol that word is still in use... as you have displayed.... you have a nice day sir
 6 years ago '04        #134
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 DavidMSaze said:
so are you saying its no longer a negative word anymore since you stopped using it negatively? smh makin no sense. you're trying to make sense of why its ok for you to say it and noone else.
Actually I have such a understanding of racism I'm not one to tell anyone what to say (personally) its not that I don't care but I know its not really the word itself its the hate behind the word (for white people) and the ignorance behind it for black people, like I use the word but I also know completly where it comes from the word doesn't own me if a white person called me a ****** I'd laugh in their face.

My issue is with white people who feel they are fit to tells us the appropriate way to use the word like "its not appropriate for any of us to us the word" ok fine let's just hop in our time machine and go back and explain that to all your ignorant fore fathers that branded this word to us in their industrialization of human servants.

Like we took something ugly and made it not so much and now you got outsiders that think they have the right to say it just because they like rap music (not hip hop culture) like I said I'm not one to personally march about this I'm more offended by vnasty having access to hip hop culture period than her use of the word however I do find their audacity quite smh worthy her and the n*ggas that defend her.
 07-25-2011, 02:42 PM         #135
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shocking & controversial
 6 years ago '07        #136
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Rendition said:
He knows her and hes ok with it.

I'm shocked.

come on.. she lived with the guy

I'm sure he says n*gga too.. what else is he supposed to say
she lived with him?
 6 years ago '07        #137
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16043 16043
 Funeral James said:
she lived with him?
she lived with dude..and she from the hood lol... he was bangin that smut lol
 6 years ago '10        #138
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
she lived with dude..and she from the hood lol... he was bangin that smut lol
You trying too hard fam, you starting to sound like you write articles for Mediatakeout.
 07-25-2011, 06:49 PM         #139
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone who has a nickname should understand this.......how you feel if someone you don't know comes up to you and calls you by your nickname that only your friends and family call you by?....It's awkward as sh*t......now how you feel if they told you that even though they don't know you....they are and will call you by that name because you answer to it and everybody you know calls you it......I some people might want to smack the sh*t out that person.......it's respect issue.......and to be honest I doubt people flock to this over the top menstrual show.....but race is always an interesting topic isn't ip
 6 years ago '10        #140
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
@ fat people.....they funny when they not eating.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy