Andy Milonakis Stands Up For V-Nasty Using The N Word! "Quit With The F*ckin Judgments"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2011, 10:15 AM         #101
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is wrong with this dude......what is he 23 by now.......he still looks the same and talks the same........anyway.......if your not black........STFU about this sh*t.....white people can convince themselves that this is ok............its not............stop it already
 6 years ago '05        #102
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 0ddJoB said:
n*gga isn't even a black cultural word anymore... its more a hip hop culture word..

when they say n*gga it doesn't mean black person it means friend. that should make you folk happy not sad. the word is now something more positive than it was before
Ignorance at its finest here

6 years ago '04        #103
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 1402 1402
i bet andy is a boxden member... i think all he was tryin to say is that ****** got a different connotation those days its just like bro or homie or whatever... it became a part of the everyday slang.
 6 years ago '06        #104
ralphant 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$536 | Props total: 0 0
Im Black and I call white people n*gga at work all the time to see how uncomfortable they get lol i can care less about the word honestly
 6 years ago '07        #105
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 875 875
This n*gga's 35
 07-24-2011, 12:00 PM         #106
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
my apologies...I meant how long have you been an Uncle Thomas for?
 07-24-2011, 12:05 PM         #107
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These gringos about to unintentionally start a race war...

6 years ago '06        #108
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
All I know is a lot of white parents gone be pissed when cracker day comeback around next school term.
 6 years ago '05        #109
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
i really hope someone knocks this wigger riff raff out one day.....
 6 years ago '04        #110
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Im.hongry prolly gona go get some soup n CRACKERS thos
 07-24-2011, 01:12 PM         #111
theWISEone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If black people want other people to stop using the word then black people should stop using the word. You won't catch Mexicans calling each other spiks left and right, thats why its more rare to catch a white person (or anyone for that matter) saying spik. You don't catch white people calling black people coons or any of those old school derogatory names as much because black people don't use them and they have diminished over time (not saying its not said but, deff not as common as the N word).

Also, black people do not own words! You own your own actions and thoughts! Because you're black doesn't give you the exclusive right to use the n word, or any word or phrase for that matter. The fact of the matter is the word is part of our language.

There are countless other words, though they don't have derogatory meanings, they have diminished from our vocabularies because they aren't commonly used. The word supper for example.

C'mon black people, none of you were hosed down and discriminated against during the time of the origin of the word, and have never really felt the weight of what that word carries. I know if I were a black parent, I'd slap the sh!t out of my kid faster than I'd want to slap a white person for saying the n word because the open use by black people is what makes the word so common and relevant today.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, or, don't openly use a word to communicate between your common folk, which you wouldn't want to be called by others, kinda common sense. If I witness someone calling one of their own by a certain name, and it being accepted and okay by them, I can only expect it be okay the other way around.
 07-24-2011, 01:32 PM         #112
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theWISEone said:
If black people want other people to stop using the word then black people should stop using the word. You won't catch Mexicans calling each other spiks left and right, thats why its more rare to catch a white person (or anyone for that matter) saying spik. You don't catch white people calling black people coons or any of those old school derogatory names as much because black people don't use them and they have diminished over time (not saying its not said but, deff not as common as the N word).

Also, black people do not own words! You own your own actions and thoughts! Because you're black doesn't give you the exclusive right to use the n word, or any word or phrase for that matter. The fact of the matter is the word is part of our language.

There are countless other words, though they don't have derogatory meanings, they have diminished from our vocabularies because they aren't commonly used. The word supper for example.

C'mon black people, none of you were hosed down and discriminated against during the time of the origin of the word, and have never really felt the weight of what that word carries. I know if I were a black parent, I'd slap the sh!t out of my kid faster than I'd want to slap a white person for saying the n word because the open use by black people is what makes the word so common and relevant today.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house, or, don't openly use a word to communicate between your common folk, which you wouldn't want to be called by others, kinda common sense. If I witness someone calling one of their own by a certain name, and it being accepted and okay by them, I can only expect it be okay the other way around.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #113
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
 ilikefattygirlz said:
Ignorance at its finest here

ralphant said:
Im Black and I call white people n*gga at work all the time to see how uncomfortable they get lol i can care less about the word honestly
 J_Duece said:
This n*gga's 35

....and here too! Its not cool that we use it but here are prime examples on why other races think its cool to use it!
 07-24-2011, 01:52 PM         #114
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Fat Joe is Rican. It's always been the blacks and browns. There ain't no difference between them or us. Except they speak spanish. And this has nothing to do with V nasty being a female. It's not a gender issue. You guys can't be scrapping the bottom of the bucket that bad for excuses. I was upset with Eminem for his tapes (and I was never a fan of him from day one). His age or the relationship circumstances he was referring to was no excuse. And I don't buy this crap from her a$$ either.

anybody ever heard of Loiza, Puerto Rico. I know none of yall have

the ricans over there are 99.9 percent african
peep this video

ricans r n*ggas too
 07-24-2011, 04:41 PM         #115
___DicKHeaD___ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Exactly why I don't fu*k with crackers.
Exactly why crackers don't fu*k with a n!gger like you
 07-24-2011, 04:48 PM         #116
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
i really hope someone knocks this wigger riff raff out one day.....
Yeah fu*k him too
 07-24-2011, 04:49 PM         #117
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
NO sh*t sherlock

But the point is WHITE PEOPLE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, blacks gave it that

new meaning/term of usage meaning no white person can use that sh*t, if they use it

it means N..GGER that's the important part of all of this. Why they want to use N..GGA for?

what is their contribution to that word?....explain that to me.
if it means ****** then why do people use the world n*gga?

maybe you should log off and see the real world once. not BX you basement dweller
 07-24-2011, 04:52 PM         #118
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
wtf is wrong with this dude......what is he 23 by now.......he still looks the same and talks the same........anyway.......if your not black........STFU about this sh*t.....white people can convince themselves that this is ok............its not............stop it already
Lol that n*gga is 35 he just look hella young
 07-24-2011, 04:55 PM         #119
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At 2:14 is where he hits it.... From a guy in the hood
 6 years ago '04        #120
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70

[video - click to view]

I guess its ok for White from CTE to say n*gga huh? I dont see sh*tstorms about him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy