Andy Milonakis Stands Up For V-Nasty Using The N Word! "Quit With The F*ckin Judgments"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Does he fu*kin know he's fu*kin passing judgement fu*kin judging people judging her.

And he's calling someone ignorant

The same team? She's not on my team. I wasn't a part of that draft.
 6 years ago '07        #82
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,471 | Props total: 1708 1708

[video - click to view]

I just don't see V-nasty being around too much longer after watching this video of her talking shyt to a black man while tossing the "n word" around...let her do that to the wrong person, or should I say right person (in this case) and her a.ss won't live to see another day
 6 years ago '04        #83
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Does this kid fu*kin age AT ALL?!
 6 years ago '04        #84
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Ra-da-god said:
A white person justifies the use of the word n*gga *shocking* I'm thinking about going in on this bi*ch for my new mixtape
cool, no one will listen you fu*kin f*ggot
 6 years ago '07        #85
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 32 32
 Russ369 said:
Does this kid fu*kin age AT ALL?!
holy crap.. just looked up his age. he's 35??? he looks 14
 6 years ago '04        #86
ddubb21 
space
space
 The N said:
NO sh*t sherlock

But the point is WHITE PEOPLE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, blacks gave it that

new meaning/term of usage meaning no white person can use that sh*t, if they use it

it means N..GGER that's the important part of all of this. Why they want to use N..GGA for?

what is their contribution to that word?....explain that to me.
damn so people have to contribute to the meaning of a word now to be able to use it huh...cool what have you contributed to the english language friend?
 6 years ago '04        #87
ddubb21 
space
space
 S W A N said:
Mofos gonna keep cosigning this nonsense until someone gets seriously hurt. Whether you think its wrong or right doesnt matter. Its some people who dont take too kindly to the world being tossed around carelessly and will surely check you for it. She and everyone supporting this are asking for whatever ends up coming to them.
nothing gonna come to them. not everyone is as butt hurt as the fu*kin f*ggots on these forums lol. get a lifeeeeeeeeeeeee
 6 years ago '10        #88
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 0ddJoB said:
I'm not really trying to justify it. I'm just saying you can't stop someone. I know freedom of speech is a bullsh*t term to you people but it's our right.

I hate the word, and I am bothered by it when used.

Why do people r*pe children? Why do people ___? Why do people want to say n*gga?

fu*k if I know the answer to any of those questions. You know how many millions of people there are in the world? There's bound to be rotten eggs, and someone who says n*gga should be the least of our worries. THAT'S MY POINT. We've been talking about this on BX for at least a week now. AT LEAST. Give it a break. It isn't like white people saying n*gga is breaking news. And it's not like you're gonna be able to stop the people who do say it, from saying it.

Where am I wrong?
The world in which we live in is such a strange place and its sad that this is actually an issue is this day in age. You would think with every generation, the former would learn the mistakes from the latter. But that does not seem so much like the case.

I will agree that its an undying battle and should pretty much be put to rest on BX but it seems like so many feel the need that they should have the right to say it or with some reason try to defend an individual that is saying it. I still cant fathom how she cant just simply substitute the word if its rubbing an entire group the wrong way. She's bound to be checked by someone so until that time, I hope she milks it for whatever it is worth to her.
 6 years ago '07        #89
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 0ddJoB said:
n*gga isn't even a black cultural word anymore... its more a hip hop culture word..

when they say n*gga it doesn't mean black person it means friend. that should make you folk happy not sad. the word is now something more positive than it was before
n*gga = ****** point blank period... This V nasty bi*ch most likely gonna get touched
 6 years ago '11        #90
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
I've been seeing multiple threads about V-nasty and the use of the word "n*gga" and its really boiling up to a high level social point now.

It's funny, V-nasty wasn't known (still kinda isnt) before this or her video was dropped about the usage of the word, I mean she was known but not like that.

It just feels that using the word "n*gga" is something that can really explain, its just the way it is. The factors behind that word are many, but people who are sticking up for her need to realize that "n*gga" was first created among blacks only. Not saying that there's a law no one else can use the word, but there's history behind "n*gga" among blacks for years.

Nowadays when other races use it: whites, it can be seen as either mockery or racism. That's the problem here. A lot of people feel that her use is through mockery. To me I agree, her whole persona seems fabricated and fake. This girl talks and acts something other than herself, but idk her, so it can be whatever.

All in all, you can't be so ignorant and dumb not to see the underlying issue. It's pretty much there,e just not the maturity.
 6 years ago '04        #91
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
only reason people are talking sh*t because shes a female.. i dont see any of you n*ggas trying to check fat joe for saying the word freely.
 6 years ago '06        #92
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
For me, I don't care how us blacks rearrange it or take the power for ourselves, that word is still steeped in a very ugly history. And that right there should be a problem. You guys shouldn't be so dumb, ignorant, and brainwashed into the fact that it's ok for her to use the N word, in mockery or racist form. She thinks it's cute right now, because she's getting all this controversey and attention for it. But this is nothing to take lightly. And somebody's gonna hurt her for it. Even with all the advancements in this world today, the pain and factors behind that word are not gone. It's simply masked so we don't outright recognize it. That is how they get us now. Subliminally.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons the old heads of Hip Hop are usually upset with the young generation right now. Because you guys don't stand up for nothing, you fall for anything. As much as my people fought and died for us to be where we are, and as much as Hip Hop fought the same (but thru music), and y'all are acceptiing her BS reasoning? We all should just get over it. This makes me really sad.
 6 years ago '06        #93
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 creep said:
only reason people are talking sh*t because shes a female.. i dont see any of you n*ggas trying to check fat joe for saying the word freely.
Fat Joe is Rican. It's always been the blacks and browns. There ain't no difference between them or us. Except they speak spanish. And this has nothing to do with V nasty being a female. It's not a gender issue. You guys can't be scrapping the bottom of the bucket that bad for excuses. I was upset with Eminem for his tapes (and I was never a fan of him from day one). His age or the relationship circumstances he was referring to was no excuse. And I don't buy this crap from her a$$ either.
 6 years ago '11        #94
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
 Rendition said:
I have the responsibility to censor myself

everybody censors themselves daily

I cant go to my job and talk however the fu*k I want to

I know that everything that comes out of my mouth has an end result

I can call every female I see a bi*ch

but if I get slapped I'm not going to act shocked about it
Perfect Homie...of course now this isnt even about her saying it or not..cuz, its about posting vids discussing it and getting hits for your website...or for just talking about it on your Webcam or radio show....( i dont think she's fronting either way...like i said in another post...she's just being an obstinate hard headed chic...tons of them in the hoods)
 07-24-2011, 08:28 AM         #95
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
So you are saying n!gger in under your avatar then, somebody needs to ban your racist a.ss.

[pic - click to view]

07-24-2011, 08:28 AM         #96
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didnt read
 6 years ago '09        #97
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 MissLoveOne said:
For me, I don't care how us blacks rearrange it or take the power for ourselves, that word is still steeped in a very ugly history. And that right there should be a problem. You guys shouldn't be so dumb, ignorant, and brainwashed into the fact that it's ok for her to use the N word, in mockery or racist form. She thinks it's cute right now, because she's getting all this controversey and attention for it. But this is nothing to take lightly. And somebody's gonna hurt her for it. Even with all the advancements in this world today, the pain and factors behind that word are not gone. It's simply masked so we don't outright recognize it. That is how they get us now. Subliminally.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons the old heads of Hip Hop are usually upset with the young generation right now. Because you guys don't stand up for nothing, you fall for anything. As much as my people fought and died for us to be where we are, and as much as Hip Hop fought the same (but thru music), and y'all are acceptiing her BS reasoning? We all should just get over it. This makes me really sad.

6 years ago '05        #98
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 MissLoveOne said:
Fat Joe is Rican. It's always been the blacks and browns. There ain't no difference between them or us. Except they speak spanish. And this has nothing to do with V nasty being a female. It's not a gender issue. You guys can't be scrapping the bottom of the bucket that bad for excuses. I was upset with Eminem for his tapes (and I was never a fan of him from day one). His age or the relationship circumstances he was referring to was no excuse. And I don't buy this crap from her a$$ either.
dude please...its plenty of beef N these streets with latinos, especially mexicans.
go to L.A. your latino friends got n.igger spray painted up N down the walls in black hoods.

Do u actually believe the latinos don't use that word in a racist way? damn u a fool.

and guess what? since they us, ask them do they care if she say n*gga...

they will say no..becuz they aint black son.

your spanish friends would be the main ones co-signing this b.itch...get a clue.

aint no white or spanish people disrespecting a real black man.
 6 years ago '04        #99
fabolous111 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$309 | Props total: 11 11
So us n*ggas say n*gga to our n*ggas but not to them white folk so if i start calling them crackers how they gone feel and if i start calling my mexican people wetbacks how they gone feel......Time for people to increase the vocab ill just cal her a bi*ch to her face and make her cry white girl mob that sh*t
 07-24-2011, 09:53 AM         #100
WackyWizzard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at everybody in here cathcing feelings about some wh0ore saying ******

no one cares what this bi*ch says and EVERYBODY (white or black) says it alllllll the time so who gives a sh*t if some wannabe rap wh0ore said it
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago