Andy Milonakis Stands Up For V-Nasty Using The N Word! "Quit With The F*ckin Judgments"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2011, 11:22 PM         #61
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
Mofos gonna keep cosigning this nonsense until someone gets seriously hurt. Whether you think its wrong or right doesnt matter. Its some people who dont take too kindly to the world being tossed around carelessly and will surely check you for it. She and everyone supporting this are asking for whatever ends up coming to them.
That girl in ya avy

Ugh yeah I agree with what you said too
 6 years ago '05        #62
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5

[video - click to view]

FACTS OF LIFE MY n*ggaS!

looooooooooooool
 07-23-2011, 11:27 PM         #63
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
Mofos gonna keep cosigning this nonsense until someone gets seriously hurt. Whether you think its wrong or right doesnt matter. Its some people who dont take too kindly to the world being tossed around carelessly and will surely check you for it. She and everyone supporting this are asking for whatever ends up coming to them.

THIS....

my prediction over the next coming weeks/months WSHH is gonna be flooded with "white person knocked out for saying n*gga" videos.....

and all those ppl should send the medical bills to V-nasty for gassing them up when that happens...

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 07-23-2011 at 11:38 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #64
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 The N said:
white fu*k sticks up for white fu*k

yeah who didn't see this coming?

These fools need to call each other words they invented, they had nothing to do with N..GGA

don't try to fu*king use it like that's whats up in the white community, go choke on a cupcake fat head.

"Quit with the fu*king judgements"

I wonder what black people felt back then when being constantly judged and called N...GGERS....

Does this fat fu*k understand that aspect
?
powerful post....we giving them too much attention....take it to back in the days...if you say the N word around an N word you sock the sh*t out of em
 6 years ago '11        #65
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
I remember riding in the car with my mom sister and my sisters white female friend. The friend picked up the phone like " whats up n*gga ?" My mom damn near stopped the car and put her a.ss out. This was years ago tho. Younger genaration blacks that are cool with this are retarded its a respect level. What you expect from this big a.ss little boy hes white. Yea hes going to cosign cause his a.ss prob wants to be able to use it. White people follow black trends. Its known atleast i thought it was
 6 years ago '08        #66
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
If's that the case, then I'll start calling yall ESE (even tho I'm not Mexican).

Or Uso (even tho I'm not Somalian sp?).
 07-24-2011, 12:16 AM         #67
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If a white person can say "n*gga" and feel comfortable its bcuz they been using that sh*t behind closed doors WAAAYYY before their black friends gave them a pass for it.

None of my white friends would say that sh*t to me or even use it around me & thats out of respect.Even if I said its cool.
 07-24-2011, 12:19 AM         #68
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
If's that the case, then I'll start calling yall ESE (even tho I'm not Mexican).

Or Uso (even tho I'm not Somalian sp?).
Exaxtly. I'm half black half puerto rican. Trust me you don't want to be called a "spic" or "n*gga" by white folks. It's straight up disrespectful. They are not black/mixed race and will never be black. They need to stay in line. We will use the word as we sit fit. White folks need to stay out of it period.
 07-24-2011, 12:20 AM         #69
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andy Milonakis is trolling all of you.
 07-24-2011, 12:24 AM         #70
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares what this fat fu*k thinks?

S W A N said:
Just realized something. Saying f@ggot can potentially end your career but a white girl saying ni99@ is a career booster...i missed something somewhere
It's all bullsh*t man
 6 years ago '04        #71
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 S W A N said:
Just realized something. Saying f@ggot can potentially end your career but a white girl saying ni99@ is a career booster...i missed something somewhere

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #72
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Exactly why I don't fu*k with crackers.
 6 years ago '07        #73
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16218 16218
 S W A N said:
some of these that care so much to support her sayin it are prolly more offended by some one callin em that too... they should write bill oreilly, and let him know he can call his rapper guests n*gga because its different tho..lol
 6 years ago '10        #74
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,298 | Props total: 7650 7650
Earlier this year. Not sure if posted already.

6 years ago '10        #75
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 ghost8 said:
She's using it the same way black people use it
And those that use it are ignorant black people. What now? You're basically grouping every black person into this box that they should feel its ok because a few dumbasses use the term...

Hate to break it to you but not everyone uses the term.

0ddJoB said:
So people that don't care to stress themselves with such meager annoyances, are retards.

What if we're all just better than getting mad at a word? It's called evolution and we're never gonna progress if you wanna worry about such an minor ordeal.

Sure, you can shake your head, I do it too when I hear people say n*gga.. Black, white or anything else. Move on.
I find it entertaining that anyone is trying to find justification in wanting to use a word of ignorance so bad? We all know the history but why do individuals want to say it so bad? YOU have no real response for that.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 07-24-2011 at 12:52 AM..
 07-24-2011, 12:44 AM         #76
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the flood gates have opened

the first openly gay rapper is coming

and he will rap about sucking all kinds of d!cks and will get a million youtube views

Rap Lost
 6 years ago '05        #77
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11805 11805
Aint this n*gga like 48 years old
 07-24-2011, 01:03 AM         #78
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:
Earlier this year. Not sure if posted already.

07-24-2011, 01:04 AM         #79
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
the flood gates have opened

the first openly gay rapper is coming

and he will rap about sucking all kinds of d!cks and will get a million youtube views

Rap Lost
when this happens and it will
 6 years ago '07        #80
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TrapBoi said:
u fu*king moron! look at this clip from 18 seconds and tell me how she means n*gga in a positive way! so youre telling me she was referring to the guy in the video, who is obviously a pus*y because he did nothing, as her "friend"?!

and im a.ssuming this guy means it in a positive light as well

get fu*king real dude! its not positive and she doesnt mean it in a positive way!
shut the fu*k up n*gga

n*gga = dude

same meaning

cry me a river f*ggit
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy