Game Defends 'White B*tch' Kreayshawn Diss

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2011, 07:14 PM         #141
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gh3tto said:
thats the best way to overcome racism by returning racism ... you should try that with homos3xuality too
only white people care about what gay people do

and get out of here with the homo sh*t already got to deal with you racist hunkys dont need f*gs in here too
 6 years ago '04        #142
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
it was an alllegory..

which is it you dont care about gay ppl then send hate about "fags"

oh and im not racist
 07-24-2011, 07:23 PM         #143
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
ughhh why you white ppl wanna say n*gga?
why does anybody tbh

i agree with your sentiments, i really don't understand the fiery desire of some white people to say it, but we have to k!ll its popularity where it's rooted if we want it to have any kind of domino effect
 07-24-2011, 07:43 PM         #144
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
discrimination ended "formally" like 45 years ago and you think everything's gonna be ok

i'm in my parent's house and i guarantee we're doing better than you so please stop

[pic - click to view]

07-24-2011, 09:39 PM         #145
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
i see alot of white tough guys on here say n you n*ggas this you n*ggas that

but what should i expect from the most evil people of the history of the world

these are the biggest k!llers rapist kidnappers and theives known to mankind

how can any one of you hunkys dare ask why are black people mad we are call n them n*ggas
Im evil? check the crime rate before you talk ignorant sh*t, check the prison population. im not gonna argue with your simple minded a.ss, go blame what you dont understand on white people...or sorcery. leave statistics, philosophy, history and science to the grown folks
 6 years ago '06        #146
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
I'm black, if i use that word 50 times a day callin everyone n*gga, i shouldn't even get mad cuz a white person use it....n*ggas are full of sh*t, they'll call people that, but get mad cuz a white person says it...that's just as fu*ked up as females calling themselves and there lady friends bi*ches but get offended if a dude call them one.

And to Game, He uses the word just as much as he name drop people's name so he should stfu.
 6 years ago '05        #147
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 20745 20745

[video - click to view]

07-24-2011, 10:03 PM         #148
Key 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Her beefing with game is the dumbest thing she could do because he is going to k!ll her career before it really starts and everytime he gets a chance to blast her... He's going to do just that!!!!!
 07-25-2011, 09:24 AM         #149
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
LOL @ calling any1 racist then saying honkey and f*g.

dumb a.ss ****
stfu you f*ggots a.ss hunky
 07-25-2011, 09:26 AM         #150
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
Im evil? check the crime rate before you talk ignorant sh*t, check the prison population. im not gonna argue with your simple minded a.ss, go blame what you dont understand on white people...or sorcery. leave statistics, philosophy, history and science to the grown folks
check history

hunky
 6 years ago '08        #151
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
i read some of the dumbest sh*t ever typed in this thread. i.e. "black people shouldnt say white people...in a derogatory meaning" and the rest of the sh*t that lame a.ss cracka pradaserey wrote.

u can say the word all u want. just know, u will be seen about. end of story
 07-25-2011, 10:24 AM         #152
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:
i read some of the dumbest sh*t ever typed in this thread. i.e. "black people shouldnt say white people...in a derogatory meaning" and the rest of the sh*t that lame a.ss cracka pradaserey wrote.

like you wont be seen about saying cracka? fu*k boy, your moms should have slapped the sh*t out your mouth racist hypocritical a.ss mothafu*ka
 6 years ago '07        #153
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 monrowe said:
i say n*gga im black i dont give a fu*k if she says it or not .. better to be honest in using it than hiding ....but i think at least v nasty knows what she is doing and her intent....i think context is important in everything words are offensive in context and not in and of itself... the game is just fu*king wreckless... he proberly dont even know she says it other than the internet but using it to spark discussion about himself... he goes after jay z and say its in fun but serious about going after a little girl ..grow up bro and drop ya album

[pic - click to view]

Best post out of this whole discussion. It's more about the "intent", than the actual word. Some of yall don't even realize what you're f!ghting for.
 07-25-2011, 10:42 AM         #154
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:

Bullseye said:

[pic - click to view]

Best post out of this whole discussion. It's more about the "intent", than the actual word. Some of yall don't even realize what you're f!ghting for.
Agreed, all about intent, and tell this fool above i havnt once said it for the record, my whole argument is why trip on white people when yall are going around "cracka" this "honkey" that and "white boy" this.
 6 years ago '08        #155
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 PradalSerey said:
Agreed, all about intent, and tell this fool above i havnt once said it for the record, my whole argument is why trip on white people when yall are going around "cracka" this "honkey" that and "white boy" this.
dont give a fu*k bout nun a that sh*t. im a ignant n*gga and ill slap p!ss out of any cracka i catch sayin it
 07-25-2011, 09:20 PM         #156
Renn Raglan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't listen to Kreayshawn because she doesn't rap about s3x enough. If I'm listening to a female rapper she has to rap about being a hoe and sucking a lot of d!cks. Which is basically the same thing but it sounds good when I say it like that because it sounds like there's a variety to it. I don't want people thinking I don't listen to music without variety because I'll get made fun of. Online. Which is the the end of the world as we know it. as for the N word topic, I wouldn't mind V-nasty saying n*gga because when I watch interracial pr0n the white girls always say fu*k me you black nigg*r which is cool. But I don't think she raps about sucking p*nises either. It's like t*ts or gtfo but on a musical point of view
 6 years ago '04        #157
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
man fu*k all these crackas. even the ones on this board. this whole sh*t is dumb as hell
 6 years ago '09        #158
BiggCurt51 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
 yeahson said:
n*ggas mad.

Yall sensitive thugs, you all need hugs.

Get over it.
LLAM ok ok ok i been readin these mafukkin race thangs too dayum much yall k!llin me so my son is 1/4 blk is he gone be "allowed" to say tha N word when he wants just curious llam

Last edited by BiggCurt51; 07-25-2011 at 09:48 PM..
 07-25-2011, 11:46 PM         #159
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Renn Raglan said:
I don't listen to Kreayshawn because she doesn't rap about s3x enough. If I'm listening to a female rapper she has to rap about being a hoe and sucking a lot of d!cks. Which is basically the same thing but it sounds good when I say it like that because it sounds like there's a variety to it. I don't want people thinking I don't listen to music without variety because I'll get made fun of. Online. Which is the the end of the world as we know it. as for the N word topic, I wouldn't mind V-nasty saying n*gga because when I watch interracial pr0n the white girls always say fu*k me you black nigg*r which is cool. But I don't think she raps about sucking p*nises either. It's like t*ts or gtfo but on a musical point of view
, you need God.
 07-25-2011, 11:51 PM         #160
the1ufear  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo she just tryin to make a livin hiitin the grind
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy