Game Defends 'White B*tch' Kreayshawn Diss

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2011, 01:57 PM         #121
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AutoMADic said:
BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE...

if whites cannot say the n-word... then blacks cannot speak the english language

[pic - click to view]

07-24-2011, 02:09 PM         #122
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AutoMADic said:
your a hypocrite...

tell me...

why do you think white people should not say the n-word

but your perfectly fine for speaking a white man's language?

explain
so your saying that blacks don't deserve to speak because we don't want wiggers (cause that is exactly what anybody that co signs this fu*kery is) to use the N word? An entire language vs. just one word?

You try going to PR calling them "spics" to fit "in"
or call a random german a "nazi" see how well that goes. YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT break down this "wall" that prevents white people from using the word. Not happening. It will not be accepted after all the bullsh*t the white man continues to do. Stay in line wiggers.

[pic - click to view]

07-24-2011, 02:11 PM         #123
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T R I L L said:
So anyone who doesnt explicitly agree with your opinions is a Troll?
Anyone who has that "thing" in their avy is YES. It's not hip hop. Period. Now

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #124
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
@ White people and the "coons" helping to defend white people saying the n-word....

AutoMADic said:

if whites cannot say the n-word... then blacks cannot speak the english language
.....k!ll yourself fu*king idiot...maybe if your f*g a.ss ancestors didn't kidnap us from our homeland we wouldn't be worried about using fu*king english...
 07-24-2011, 02:17 PM         #125
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
@ White people and the "coons" helping to defend white people saying the n-word....

.....k!ll yourself fu*king idiot...maybe if your f*g a.ss ancestors didn't kidnap us from our homeland we wouldn't be worried about using fu*king english...
my bad sir, would you like me to pay for your one way ticket back to your wonderfull homeland then?
 07-24-2011, 02:19 PM         #126
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:

I'm tellin you people co signing this have no idea what it's like to live in the projects. No idea that from birth the black man (and hispanics) are NOT expected to make it even through high school, as not even reach senior year status. Let alone graduate and go to college. It is seen as "breaking a stereotype" when we do it. A stereotype that should not exist.

fu*king wiggers and trolls is what Bx is. That is what the last couple days have thought me.
 6 years ago '06        #127
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,663 | Props total: 8610 8610
n*ggaz should of copy writed that word "n*gga" then we wouldnt of had this problem.
 07-24-2011, 02:26 PM         #128
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AutoMADic said:
ENGLISH is a WHITE MAN"s LANGUAGE

BLACKS CANNOT SPEAK IT

if white's can't say the n-word

black's cant speak English
You sir are an idiot.
 6 years ago '04        #129
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
I dont need permission from anyone to say anything...i would never walk up to anyone i dont know regardless of race and call them n1gga. ive had some black friends that call me n1gga and even asked me when i was gona say it and i respond with my token whiteboy response ..only outta respect for people who dislike other races saying it ..i figured if i got too comfortable with saying it and used it in an inapropriate scenario and offended someone ..or got my a.ss beat.

I duno whats with you motherf*kers thinking youre al sharpton or jesse jackson and the vocabulary police all in one. You cant control what comes out peoples mouths. ive have many races as friends since i was little and listened to hip hop since its inception and i call every race OTHER than black people n1gga. Its in my vernacular ..dont like it? oh fu*king well..

I think its more relevant that this white bi*ch mob is some talentless garbage than turning rightous about one ignorant bi*ch saying n1gger.
 6 years ago '10        #130
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 AutoMADic said:

Funny, because if history has taught me anything, is that whites in the old times, couldn't really get much done without the blacks you put down

For instance, who created the alphabet? Egyptians
Medicine? Egyptians

The word "******"? Spanish because black in spanish is "negro" and since they couldn't admit of actually taking something, they used "ebonics" (HA), switched it up and say, "******" as if the slaves knew english at the time.

History fail
 6 years ago '04        #131
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 T R I L L said:
If people want things to change, change them. Buy an album from your favorite rapper instead of pirating it.

n*ggas would rather buy a sack then cop a CD for the same price.

Then get mad when you lose control of what is depicted in hip hop culture.
truth
 6 years ago '04        #132
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
championing a cause against an ignorant bi*ch is like debating a retard ..youll win but why try

or you could be some overly sensitive internet al sharptons
 6 years ago '04        #133
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
oh i used to love that old goodie mobb sh*t ..cee lo used to say cracker all the time. he wasnt talking about me i dont got a racist bone in my body. but if you get offended evry time someone says the word n1gger..
 07-24-2011, 06:06 PM         #134
yeahson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaTitan23 said:
oh and cabbies dont pick you up cause you dont tip for shizz not cause your black dummy
 07-24-2011, 06:18 PM         #135
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see alot of white tough guys on here say n you n*ggas this you n*ggas that

but what should i expect from the most evil people of the history of the world

these are the biggest k!llers rapist kidnappers and theives known to mankind

how can any one of you hunkys dare ask why are black people mad we are call n them n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #136
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 ImAMonster said:
It...is...a...word...You telling me this sh*t is more important than a lot of stuff you "can't beat the white man" black people have to worry about? A word?...Y'all must be some real butt hurt people if y'all let that sh*t get to y'all so much. :/

lol @ trying to defend what is universally known as being WRONG........Just dont do it......I dont get where the confusion is.......
 07-24-2011, 06:29 PM         #137
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
You do know every white person is different right? Of course you don't. You are retarded. Congratulations.

Next time I get robbed/attacked/cursed/etc.... I'll blame that person whole race.

Great logic.

you right my bad to lump you guys all in

that would be very white of me

just 98%
 6 years ago '04        #138
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
thats the best way to overcome racism by returning racism ... you should try that with homos3xuality too
 6 years ago '05        #139
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 p00rky said:
@ you "people" crying over a word.
Im not crying.....just baffled.....

I mean....it makes no sense.....really......sit and think about it.......

Trying to be brazen , brash and bold.....and most importantly......accepted by your(generally speaking) corny a.ss crew.........is retarded.....and it has/does translate into reprecussions.......

When you are 35 or so......you will be like......Did I really Go through that phase????? It is ignorance and immaturity.....that all kids go through.....
 6 years ago '09        #140
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
At end of day these bi*ches are white, what gives them the right?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy