Game Defends 'White B*tch' Kreayshawn Diss

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
Do i need to sit here and break down this retard's white supremacist mindset all day?

I wouldnt say it as "its not my fault" because it ISNT, i wasnt there and i had nothing to do with it, just as you were NEVER a slave. your grandfathers struggles arnt your struggles.
because white people didn't inherit the profits that the white slave owners got. white people also inherited all of the subsidies the government gave them throughout the history of this country. blacks inherit the social and economic position of our enslaves forefathers.

Every culture has gone through that. Italians and Irish went through it, Chinese went through it, etc.
so all you proved is that white people are barbaric

White people? Somalian warlords and islamists stealing relief aid from the poor? just stop with the guilt or nothings gonna get done...god damn this sh*t tires me out
White people are the most barbaric and bloodthirsty race on the planet according to numbers of people k!lled. You have defined war and mass k!lling
 07-24-2011, 01:02 PM         #102
I ito I  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
... so why isn't anyone banning the racist white f*ggots in this thread?

like... youre not gonna ban him? real talk?

im dominican my n*gga...
 07-24-2011, 01:04 PM         #103
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
Do i need to sit here and break down this retard's white supremacist mindset all day?

because white people didn't inherit the profits that the white slave owners got. white people also inherited all of the subsidies the government gave them throughout the history of this country. blacks inherit the social and economic position of our enslaves forefathers.

White people are the most barbaric and bloodthirsty race on the planet according to numbers of people k!lled. You have defined war and mass k!lling
Oh yo, i just saw you on youtube. Can i get an autograph?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #104
basedhiphop 
space
space
 PradalSerey said:
you so mad brah
 07-24-2011, 01:06 PM         #105
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:

[pic - click to view]

07-24-2011, 01:08 PM         #106
TampaTitan23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:

walk through a white neighborhood then a black neighborhood and tell me which is barbaric. you dudes k!llin me whith this your only feeding into this whole kreayshawn BS..u need to worry about that gay rapper repping you guys!
 07-24-2011, 01:09 PM         #107
TampaTitan23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
you fu*k his daughter, but the whiteman has his foot on your countries neck. you lose
 6 years ago '10        #108
basedhiphop 
space
space
 TampaTitan23 said:
walk through a white neighborhood then a black neighborhood and tell me which is barbaric. you dudes k!llin me whith this your only feeding into this whole kreayshawn BS..u need to worry about that gay rapper repping you guys!
discrimination ended "formally" like 45 years ago and you think everything's gonna be ok

i'm in my parent's house and i guarantee we're doing better than you so please stop

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #109
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 T R I L L said:
This sh*t is so dumb, and i'll tell you why.

Lets say it was the reverse. Lets say white folk had a word that they used and they said "Only we can use it. And nobody (ESPECIALLY not black folks) can use it but us"

The first thing n*ggas would do is start saying that sh*t. And you know this is true.
Not even gonna lie you post some of the dumbest sh*t when it comes to defending these white girls.
 6 years ago '04        #110
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 PradalSerey said:
I wouldnt say it as "its not my fault" because it ISNT, i wasnt there and i had nothing to do with it, just as you were NEVER a slave. your grandfathers struggles arnt your struggles. and as far as being treated subhuman and hated, Every culture has gone through that. Italians and Irish went through it, Chinese went through it, etc. Its not right but by bi*ching about history and sh*t you think people are going to respect you more? go to school, get a M.D. or a Doctorate, get a B.A. whatever. people will respect you regardless of colour, but if you stay living in the past nothings gonna happen for you.

History is cyclical, Evils have happened time and time again all over the globe, Every race has been victimised and has been responsable for some kind of evil, none of us are without sin. in recent history Rwanda genocide? white people? Khmer rouge? White people? Somalian warlords and islamists stealing relief aid from the poor? just stop with the guilt or nothings gonna get done...god damn this sh*t tires me out
This is what I don't get...why do whites have to try to bring in everyone else to make themselves feel less guilty about what their people did...who is saying whites had anything to do with Rwanda...it was about the Hutu tribe committing genocide against the Tutsis. Now I'm willing to bet the Tutsis still have a lot of ill will even though that genocide was years ago. Just like some blacks now still have ill will about what whites did years ago. It's only natural. Now if you're a big enough man to say that your grandfather's struggles have nothing to do with you...then you are the exception. But look at my history...my uncle on my mothers side was drug behind a pick up truck in a small town in Texas by some racist white boys...you don't think that is something traumatic enough to affect my mother...and don't you think I will affect me also to a lesser extent...it will probably affect my kids to a lesser extent and so on until it's gone, that's just life homie

Yes people go through hardships but people go through different kinds of hardships...Italians and Irish didn't go s.though the same level of hardships that blacks and Native Americans went through in America...not everything is equal, some people have had it worse than others...I don't see why that's such a hard concept
 6 years ago '06        #111
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,350 | Props total: 827 827
 jesusplay said:
white people made the world so they can't use it?
 6 years ago '04        #112
htown 
space
space
space
 King856 said:
if a white man owns the company why should it be equal? he owns it. its his business to run how he wants. ol let me be equal even tho its your company a.ss n*ggas

Tell me one company owned by a black man that treats whites equally.

besides aftermath records
lol okay, when does school start again?
 6 years ago '10        #113
basedhiphop 
space
space
 King856 said:
black people beat and k!ll black people everyday. why don't black people hate their own race?

why do you listen to rappers that glorify k!lling other black people?

[pic - click to view]

07-24-2011, 01:23 PM         #114
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
1. true, white people shouldnt say that sh*t because its derogatory
2. Black people should no longer say "WHITE people" "white bi*ch" "White girl" in a derogatory meaning.
3. If black people speak derogatorily to white people, the fu*k you want from us? you get mad if white people call you N, call you african, call you african american, call you black, coloured. Probly even get mad if we started callin y'all chocolate.

Point being, this sh*t isnt gonna change...
Thats why im starting to get mad anytime i hear "white boys" or "white people" from yall. cause i know the taste in yall mouth is sour.
Im actually glad someones starting to drop that bomb. maybe this sh*t can start to open some dialogue...lol...actually never mind, the game fu*ked that up already.
my n*gga!
 07-24-2011, 01:26 PM         #115
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
discrimination ended "formally" like 45 years ago and you think everything's gonna be ok

i'm in my parent's house and i guarantee we're doing better than you so please stop

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #116
htown 
space
space
space
this thread was going okay for a while now down the toilet lol
 07-24-2011, 01:41 PM         #117
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kreayshawn and her White Girl Mob might not even be allowed to perform in the South or the East... I can see sh*t getting violent rather quickly. I don't wish violence on anybody but they are brining it on themselves.

They should have just apologized on some "I say it around some of my black friends but I apologize for offending who I did because that was far from my attention" instead of basically saying "fu*k you we can say whatever the fu*k we want without any consequences"... who is they're Columbia Records public relations guy? Honestly, Kreayshawn could probably move some serious units but I already see the backlash coming.
 07-24-2011, 01:46 PM         #118
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread keeps getting more and more ignorant
 07-24-2011, 01:54 PM         #119
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
why should she apologize if she's not sorry? I mean who the fu*k do y'all think you are?you can say cracker, white bi*ch, white boy. she shoulda said If i'm a white bi*ch your mom's a black bi*ch
black people been claiming violence for a long time. they dont want violence. any intelligent person knows this. the panthers had the balls to do where are they now?
She already got scared when a soft corny goofball like Tazz from that radio show was just asking her about it all innocently. I already see some random black chicks having a problem with it, catch her slippin' without some bodyguards and kicking her into a coma or worse.

They should have went the politically correct route and deaded this non-sense before they actually have a real product to push. Kreayshawn already has a buzz that J. Cole would k!ll for but Columbia Records has to know this is going to bad for business in the long run.

They come off as naive little hipsters who don't know what they are getting themselves into.
 07-24-2011, 01:56 PM         #120
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

real talk thank you. That troll needs to be banned NOW.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy