most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2011, 12:20 PM         #81
edivegas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres way more important stuff than black people worryin about who's sayin the N word. I know the anger will bring up talk of slavery and how the white man did this and that. but what few people ever talk about is that black africans sold their own people to slavemasters from the west. black africans were slave masters, themselves. so all this race talk needs to stop. no one race is greater than another. and anybody can use the N word. why do blacks feel the need to own it? if it is so derogatory, they should've never used it to refer to each other. they should've steered away from that word. the white girl mob was raised around black folks. its not like they started talkin like that yesterday. i was raised around black folks, and been sayin the N word all my life, I even truly believed i was black. those 3 white girls are more black, in spirit, than alot of you black folks that are taking offense. from now on, anybody that takes offense to that word... if you ain't doing something to uplift the community then stfu. alot of black people have hated themselves and have had negative opinions about themselves for way too long. when more black people start treating themselves like their worth something, all this N word talk and all this negative stereotyping will come to an end. its all a way of thinking. there are way bigger issues plaguing the black community than people using the N word.
 6 years ago '10        #82
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 edivegas said:
theres way more important stuff than black people worryin about who's sayin the N word. I know the anger will bring up talk of slavery and how the white man did this and that. but what few people ever talk about is that black africans sold their own people to slavemasters from the west. black africans were slave masters, themselves. so all this race talk needs to stop. no one race is greater than another. and anybody can use the N word. why do blacks feel the need to own it? if it is so derogatory, they should've never used it to refer to each other. they should've steered away from that word. the white girl mob was raised around black folks. its not like they started talkin like that yesterday. i was raised around black folks, and been sayin the N word all my life, I even truly believed i was black. those 3 white girls are more black, in spirit, than alot of you black folks that are taking offense. from now on, anybody that takes offense to that word... if you ain't doing something to uplift the community then stfu. alot of black people have hated themselves and have had negative opinions about themselves for way too long. when more black people start treating themselves like their worth something, all this N word talk and all this negative stereotyping will come to an end. its all a way of thinking. there are way bigger issues plaguing the black community than people using the N word.
Here's another idiot that needs banned

I know the anger will bring up talk of slavery and how the white man did this and that. but what few people ever talk about is that black africans sold their own people to slavemasters from the west. black africans were slave masters, themselves. so all this race talk needs to stop.
quickly ban this white republican fakkit for being so stupid and not knowing basic history and repeating dumbass conservative racist rhetoric

those 3 white girls are more black, in spirit
this is just beyond retardation

so because I grew up in a mostly white suburb I'm WHITE IN SPIRIT? GET THE fu*k OUT

Last edited by basedhiphop; 07-24-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 07-24-2011, 12:25 PM         #83
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
Here's another idiot that needs banned

quickly ban this white republican fakkit for being so stupid and not knowing basic history and repeating dumbass conservative racist rhetoric

this is just beyond retardation

so because I grew up in a 95% white suburb I'm WHITE IN SPIRIT? GET THE fu*k OUT
I think I have met the only based head on the site I will co sign from now on. Good sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #84
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
wow....at the end of the day ---white people ,if ur racist thjen say ******. if ur not thrn dont say n*gga. its nuts how closet racist u people r. u have obvious inferiority complexes even in light of ur present monetary and social domination...this speaks volumes of the latter.

you people r off limits to that word..it doent even sound right comin from ur mouths. the whole style and brotherhood of it it lost, and ur left looking like a wannabe black person mixed with a highly racist white person.... it just never looks or sounds good. n*gga=our word for EACH OTHER. get over it......

Asians -you too!

Latino's can say it tho cuz really are black and most of them know it.
 07-24-2011, 12:27 PM         #85
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kreayshawn is black in spirit? How so? She is a hipster if I have ever saw one.

I blame Lil B for this, not sure how but I do.
 07-24-2011, 12:29 PM         #86
edivegas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another thing.. people have a very shallow meaning of what racism is. the difference between something being racially directed, and racistly directed is always confused. i'm sure you perfect internet heads have never had a racial stereotype... its ok to rant and rave when you are angry and say hateful words. its not exactly racism. true racism is when you are denied the ability to succeed due to the color of your skin, or attacked. i'm not talking about the people that pull the race card out on everything. i'm talking about not being hired, or being beaten. its time people wake up and open their minds up, instead of being force-fed lies from the media to brainwash them.
 07-24-2011, 12:31 PM         #87
edivegas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gramz said:
Kreayshawn is black in spirit? How so? She is a hipster if I have ever saw one.

I blame Lil B for this, not sure how but I do.
look at those girls... they truly believe they're black on the inside. it brings back memories of when i used to be and talk like that... about 12 years ago. i can tell a hipster a mile away. lol
 6 years ago '04        #88
htown 
space
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 766 766
 PradalSerey said:
Yeah i dont co-sign this sh*tty rapper at all, but it pisses me off to see so many people jumping at her because oh sh*t, she dropped "the word" and it becomes a race issue, and i know for a fact, nobody would trip on game or any other black celebrity if they started saying "honkey" or "white boy" or any type of sh*t in a derogatory manner...
The double standard is absolutly ridiculous.

But as i stated before, i dont believe its any white persons buisness to say the N word. but really? who cares, doesnt mean sh*t anymore, not like when yall calling us white boys and sh*t. like we supposed to take it...

Proof in the quote below. what a damn fool, lol.
if white folks want, we can trade the advantages and disadvantages of our races....we will gladly give you the word n*gga if we can have the advantages of being white lol
 07-24-2011, 12:32 PM         #89
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JosephDoom said:
yea.... ok... but what about the white people who say "black people" all the time... when theres a group of white people together and they start talking about a black friend of theirs but maybe some others in that group dont know who he is... they would say "Oh, Dave is that black guy who you saw at blah blah blah" because for some strange reason.. if you were to describe "dave" in any other way besides saying his color it'd be too vague
Thats a different story, context my friend context. If yall would say "oh, john? its the white guy standing over there" thats a bit different then "serial k!llers? thats some white boy sh*t" or seeing some fool dancing to trance and saying "white boys"
You wouldnt be happy to hear "oh you hear another robbery happened this week" "word?....Black people"

Calamity said:
and another thing... white people steal everything from blacks our whole culture its crazy.... can we keep anything to ourselves? especially the slang word "n*gga" cmon man... eminem the best white rapper ever im sure he used the word n*gga plenty times growin up in detroit n round his black friends... but do he bring that sh*t public in his music? naaaah man... but she can? cuz shes a female? if kreayshawn was a male this n*gga would be gettin death threats via youtube. fuk dat man fuk dat hoe.... stay in ya place
White people steal everything? what kind of racist world you live in fool? ignorant fu*k.
I got a filipino wife and child, My favourite food is jamaican curried goat, my favourite music is rap, i do cambodian martial arts and brazilian, I play japanese video games. this sh*t is 2011 already fool...you want to keep sh*t for yourself? aiight, half of soul food has Acadian roots, so stop making soul food. and rap battles were used by scots in history so stop doing rap battles because thats a "scottish thing". and also, basketball was created by a white guy from almonte canada. So quit playing that, its a white thing. CANT WHITE PEOPLE JUST HAVE OUR OWN sh*t
 07-24-2011, 12:34 PM         #90
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AutoMADic said:
the ultimate double standard

blacks can say the n-word

but whites cant
, some of you are showing your ignorance and age in all of these threads. Tell these bi*ches to go down to Mississippi and talk about this with David Banner..............
 6 years ago '04        #91
htown 
space
space
space
 edivegas said:
lol...why do white folks always bring this sh*t up as a way of saying " HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT" American black oppression has more to do with being treated as subhuman and hated than being slaves or second class citizens.
 6 years ago '04        #92
htown 
space
space
space
 T R I L L said:
Come on people.

So we aint worried about youth violence.

We aint worried about keeping kids in school.

We aint worried about poverty rates

But n*ggas will get all up and in arms about who can and cannot use a word?
so basically if I were to go through your posts or go through what you talk about on a day to day basis, I would only find you complaining about these three items lol hypocrite
 07-24-2011, 12:45 PM         #93
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 edivegas said:
another thing.. people have a very shallow meaning of what racism is. the difference between something being racially directed, and racistly directed is always confused. i'm sure you perfect internet heads have never had a racial stereotype... its ok to rant and rave when you are angry and say hateful words. its not exactly racism. true racism is when you are denied the ability to succeed due to the color of your skin, or attacked. i'm not talking about the people that pull the race card out on everything. i'm talking about not being hired, or being beaten. its time people wake up and open their minds up, instead of being force-fed lies from the media to brainwash them.
Word, And thats the kind of sh*t people should be focusing on. they take the validity out of true racism by crying wolf on every little bullsh*t that might possibly be 0.1% racist

htown said:
if white folks want, we can trade the advantages and disadvantages of our races....we will gladly give you the word n*gga if we can have the advantages of being white lol
What are these so called advantages? cause if you black and educated, you on the same level or above. Once you get past the self pity and ghetto bullsh*t people will treat you differently. Like I said. Until I moved to cali, i wasnt aware there was still any issues between the two races. If your sick of it, move to Canada, Australia or Europe.
 07-24-2011, 12:48 PM         #94
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my girl is white, im puerto rican but i know where my people originally comes from...so when push comes to shove, i'm with the

[pic - click to view]

so in honor of the people, im gonna continue fu*king the white mans daughters
 6 years ago '06        #95
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,754 | Props total: 557 557
Black people got n*gga
White People got Dude
Mexicans got Homie

6 years ago '04        #96
htown 
space
space
space
These types of discussions just prove one thing...we are all equal and would do the same thing in each others' shoes. Whenever black people talk about the simple inequities that exist between whites and blacks as far as one group having a significant advantage when it comes to succeeding than the other, the first thing blacks hear is sh*t like "life isn't fair" or something like that...but look at white folks when they're faced with the smallest of double standards, that has absolutely no real impact on their lives, they go nuts lol...that's how I know if the tables were turned white folks would be doing it just like us.
 6 years ago '10        #97
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 PradalSerey said:
Word, And thats the kind of sh*t people should be focusing on. they take the validity out of true racism by crying wolf on every little bullsh*t that might possibly be 0.1% racist

What are these so called advantages? cause if you black and educated, you on the same level or above. Once you get past the self pity and ghetto bullsh*t people will treat you differently. Like I said. Until I moved to cali, i wasnt aware there was still any issues between the two races. If your sick of it, move to Canada, Australia or Europe.
this guy is a real dumbass...

What are these so called advantages? cause if you black and educated, you on the same level or above.
REALLY? 2011, white people still saying sh*t like this?

"The white privilege mindset is the way of thinking that grows out of having white privilege, from the advantages of being white in America.

Which of these statements are true:

1 There is no such thing as white privilege.
2 Blacks like to complain.
3 Blacks are their own worst enemy, not white people or their supposed racism.
4 Blacks need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps just like everyone else.
5 I made it on my own, I did not get any special favours. Why should blacks?
6 If anything, blacks have it easier than whites, what with affirmative action and all.
7 Affirmative action is unfair to whites.
8 Whites are a better judge of whether something is racist than blacks are. Blacks are oversensitive.
9 It is unfair to have a Black History Month when there is no White History Month.
10 Blacks are just as racist as whites.

Count up the number of true statements and multiply by ten. That is the chance out of 100 that you have a white privilege mindset."
 07-24-2011, 12:54 PM         #98
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
lol...why do white folks always bring this sh*t up as a way of saying " HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT" American black oppression has more to do with being treated as subhuman and hated than being slaves or second class citizens.
I wouldnt say it as "its not my fault" because it ISNT, i wasnt there and i had nothing to do with it, just as you were NEVER a slave. your grandfathers struggles arnt your struggles. and as far as being treated subhuman and hated, Every culture has gone through that. Italians and Irish went through it, Chinese went through it, etc. Its not right but by bi*ching about history and sh*t you think people are going to respect you more? go to school, get a M.D. or a Doctorate, get a B.A. whatever. people will respect you regardless of colour, but if you stay living in the past nothings gonna happen for you.

History is cyclical, Evils have happened time and time again all over the globe, Every race has been victimised and has been responsable for some kind of evil, none of us are without sin. in recent history Rwanda genocide? white people? Khmer rouge? White people? Somalian warlords and islamists stealing relief aid from the poor? just stop with the guilt or nothings gonna get done...god damn this sh*t tires me out
 07-24-2011, 12:55 PM         #99
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I ito I said:
black nigaz get mad at da word n*gga when every fukin body use it.. lol.. black ppl r corny they b feanin 2 catch any white person doin sum racist shyt... this is not da case.. i dont see nuthin wrong wit her sayin it...

everybody need 2 chill n loosen up now days every race kinda makes fun of da otha not even in a serious way.. u have blacks n latino makin fun of white ppl all day n get away wit it.. but den is a problem when a white shawty says n*gga foh
Theres a strong possibility that I fu*ked a snowbunny that belongs to your family.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #100
htown 
space
space
space
 PradalSerey said:

so you're telling me that absolutely no type of prejudice exists nowadays?...zero? Come on man I work in corporate America, don't get me wrong, it's better than it was in the thirties, being that blacks only have to be about 3 times as smart as whites to be on the same level, but it damn sure isn't equal.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy