Game Defends 'White B*tch' Kreayshawn Diss

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2011, 11:25 AM         #61
TampaTitan23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
and u wonder why i dnt want you callin me n*gga
this is life! I catch heat when im in the hood and Im white..just a part of life dummy..now run home to your mammy!!!
 07-24-2011, 11:34 AM         #62
TampaTitan23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
im a grown man why would i run home to my mother
cause your section 8 bout to run out
 07-24-2011, 11:35 AM         #63
mixtape mutt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas are fu*kin retarded
 07-24-2011, 11:41 AM         #64
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s7venwords said:
Simp.
you aint lyin

n*gga said she cute so she get a pass....he prolly the type to get cheated on and be like" i understand why you cheated on me, but i cant be mad cause youre cute"
 07-24-2011, 11:44 AM         #65
I ito I  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black nigaz get mad at da word n*gga when every fukin body use it.. lol.. black ppl r corny they b feanin 2 catch any white person doin sum racist shyt... this is not da case.. i dont see nuthin wrong wit her sayin it...

everybody need 2 chill n loosen up now days every race kinda makes fun of da otha not even in a serious way.. u have blacks n latino makin fun of white ppl all day n get away wit it.. but den is a problem when a white shawty says n*gga foh
 07-24-2011, 11:50 AM         #66
TampaTitan23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
see more racism
shut up uncle otis
 07-24-2011, 11:57 AM         #67
TampaTitan23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
shut up willie lynch
your one soft black dude. you prolly stick out like a sore thumb in your hood!
 07-24-2011, 12:00 PM         #68
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaTitan23 said:
your one soft black dude. you prolly stick out like a sore thumb in your hood!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #69
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 1378 1378
if i ever seen this bi*ch........................

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #70
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7613 7613
 Decan45 said:
Hey you're right, but ya know what they DO call all of those other races? n*ggas. I've been called a n*gga a gazillion fu*king times. Ya reap what ya sow. You can sit here all day on the fu*king internet of all places, and act like spokesperson for the black community, but when you're actually in the hood, especially if you're surrounded by a bunch of knuckleheads, everybody and their momma is getting called a n*gga. They just are, that's how they're calling it. That said, if you raise a white girl in that environment, how upset can you really get at her vocabulary? Really? Take into account how many times that little white girl has been called a n*gga, and then you want to tell her what to say? It may sound good on paper, but that's a case of ignoring the giant fu*king elephant in the room.
Im not a spokesperson for the "black community", but I am from the hood, and I can comment my opinions on this thread just like you can. Are you the spokesperson for the "white community"? Yeah, "everyone is a n*gga to a n*gga". But seriously. Some of my mexican family and friends call everyone chico and holmes, I grew up around that, do I go around saying what they say? No. Because Im not them. Some of my white friends call everyone Bro, and say dude alot, Am I doing that, nope.

I can tell you're white, let me ask you this, whens the last time you called a black person a n*gga to his face? You can sit here on the internet of all places and say that but try that in real life. Same goes for your lil white girl rapper. The sh!t is all fun and games on "Worldstar" or wherever the fukk this white hood rat come from, but when she gets into real life, she is not gonna be sayin n*gga in front of n*ggas she dont know because if she do, she's probably going to get hurt.

I got white friends who have been called n*gga more than a lil bit and they dont go around saying it neither do the asians or mexicans I grew up with, sh!t sounds stupid coming from them, just like it sounds stupid coming from a lil ugly white girl. Just like Id sound stupid callin everyone bro or chico.

Why do white people even want to say n*gga?

Do you think it will increase your chances with the ladies by proving you're "down"?

Do you think it makes you cool?

Do you think it makes you hip hop?
 07-24-2011, 12:03 PM         #71
TampaTitan23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
good thing all black ppl dont live in the hood
they dont?
 6 years ago '04        #72
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
 jesusplay said:
white people made the world so they can't use it?
i dont understand what you are saying..... are you saying "white people made the world" or you being funny about the other comment and i did not pick it up....????
 07-24-2011, 12:04 PM         #73
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YUNGCANIBUS said:

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #74
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
... so why isn't anyone banning the racist white f*ggots in this thread?

black nigaz get mad at da word n*gga when every fukin body use it.. lol.. black ppl r corny they b feanin 2 catch any white person doin sum racist shyt... this is not da case.. i dont see nuthin wrong wit her sayin it...

everybody need 2 chill n loosen up now days every race kinda makes fun of da otha not even in a serious way.. u have blacks n latino makin fun of white ppl all day n get away wit it.. but den is a problem when a white shawty says n*gga foh
like... youre not gonna ban him? real talk?
 07-24-2011, 12:09 PM         #75
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YUNGCANIBUS said:

[pic - click to view]

07-24-2011, 12:10 PM         #76
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:

First time I agree with a based fan. Real talk I'm glad this all went down. Now we see who is white on BX and who needs to go asap.
 6 years ago '10        #77
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
and you a Drake fan and i agree with you

we makin steps today

T R I L L:
This sh*t is so dumb, and i'll tell you why.

Lets say it was the reverse. Lets say white folk had a word that they used and they said "Only we can use it. And nobody (ESPECIALLY not black folks) can use it but us"

The first thing n*ggas would do is start saying that sh*t. And you know this is true.
this dude needs banned as well
 07-24-2011, 12:13 PM         #78
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:

I already called for it below.
 07-24-2011, 12:17 PM         #79
REX STAR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha fuuuuuuuuu* yoooouuuuuuu if you worried bout this sh*t. hah it cracks me up. pathetic. racist. more pathetic that anyone Black Man would take offense to the word, unless it was used in a bad way, In which case ignorance should not be tolerated. peace and love you f*ks. remember that. oh and by the way i know that thousands of southern black families migrated from the south to where us Yankees live, which is great cause we got every race representing here in NJ/NY. but wen the fuk did the word "YA'LL" become GHETTO? from washinton heights to DA BRICKZ (NEWARK) every hispanic and Black say YA'LL, MY BROTHERS YA'LL is a cowboy thing......LEARN YOUR sh*t, FOR THOSE in the "KNOW" YANKEES SAY yous, not YA'LL - YOUS!!!! SO PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BLACK BROWN YELLOW WHITE AND RED. MIGHT HAVE GONE A LITTLE OFF TOPIC BUT ....PEACE TO ALL OF YOUS WHO LOVE YOUR FELLOW MAN AND CHOP HEADS OFF SNAKES.
 6 years ago '07        #80
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Barack Obonga said:
good thing all black ppl dont live in the hood

stellar comeback my young black brother.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago