NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19974 19974
 PradalSerey said:
1. true, white people shouldnt say that sh*t because its derogatory
2. Black people should no longer say "WHITE people" "white bi*ch" "White girl" in a derogatory meaning.
3. If black people speak derogatorily to white people, the fu*k you want from us? you get mad if white people call you N, call you african, call you african american, call you black, coloured. Probly even get mad if we started callin y'all chocolate.

Point being, this sh*t isnt gonna change...
Thats why im starting to get mad anytime i hear "white boys" or "white people" from yall. cause i know the taste in yall mouth is sour.
Im actually glad someones starting to drop that bomb. maybe this sh*t can start to open some dialogue...lol...actually never mind, the game fu*ked that up already.
yea.... ok... but what about the white people who say "black people" all the time... when theres a group of white people together and they start talking about a black friend of theirs but maybe some others in that group dont know who he is... they would say "Oh, Dave is that black guy who you saw at blah blah blah" because for some strange reason.. if you were to describe "dave" in any other way besides saying his color it'd be too vague
 07-24-2011, 09:11 AM         #42
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
if you white people want to call black people n*ggas so bad go to the hood thats nears to you and call some one that and see how cool it is

white people are still racist in 2011

just look at how many of them come in here and say its cool to call somebody black a n*gga

then say why yall n*ggas mad we call youll n*gga

and to the black kids rushing to defend white people so hard and be like mas sa you can do or say what you want i hope get some pride someday
, even when my friends call me that I never respond back like " n*gga ..." cause it isn't in me to act like I'm something I'm not. I'm talkin' about my black friends so we're clear, my white friends get a " what the fu*k did you just call me " followed by clowning them til they get the point that it's not cool.
 6 years ago '10        #43
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
 Barack Obonga said:
not around me
fu*k you going do call the cops. fu*k out of here you righteous net solider.
 6 years ago '10        #44
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
 JosephDoom said:
yea.... ok... but what about the white people who say "black people" all the time... when theres a group of white people together and they start talking about a black friend of theirs but maybe some others in that group dont know who he is... they would say "Oh, Dave is that black guy who you saw at blah blah blah" because for some strange reason.. if you were to describe "dave" in any other way besides saying his color it'd be too vague
Black people do the same sh*t though. sh*t is retarded lol that's why it's better to know the history but take power out of words IMO
 07-24-2011, 09:23 AM         #45
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murd410 said:
that's why it's better to know the history but take power out of words IMO
Agree with this part of your comment.
 6 years ago '04        #46
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
and another thing... white people steal everything from blacks our whole culture its crazy.... can we keep anything to ourselves? especially the slang word "n*gga" cmon man... eminem the best white rapper ever im sure he used the word n*gga plenty times growin up in detroit n round his black friends... but do he bring that sh*t public in his music? naaaah man... but she can? cuz shes a female? if kreayshawn was a male this n*gga would be gettin death threats via youtube. fuk dat man fuk dat hoe.... stay in ya place
 6 years ago '09        #47
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
its just a damn word! idgaf what yall think, its just a word. a WORD!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #48
BCain56 
space
space
space
$930 | Props total: 6 6
Didn't the game have some white kid saying the n-word at the beginning of that Ghost Unit mixtape ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by BCain56; 07-24-2011 at 01:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #49
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
whoever said the reason white people use the word is because racist parents is a fu*kin idiot haha

yeah if a grand fu*kin wizard says it like "i hate "******S" then yeah probably

but all these white people who listen to rap get it from colored artists using towards white people....i bet i can find a million videos where a black dude is with a white dude sayin "this is my n*gga eminem right here.....this is my n*gga mac miller right here"

instead of bi*chin about white people using it, why dont you bi*ch about the black people who pretty much co-sign using it, since they are using it towards a white person
 07-24-2011, 09:57 AM         #50
TampaTitan23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
It's a disrespectful word yet Game throws it around every chance he gets... I don't get it.
these black dudes got me rollin, they the most racist of all and they always wanna come actin like they the racist police..get the f outta here. oh and cabbies dont pick you up cause you dont tip for shizz not cause your black dummy
 07-24-2011, 10:03 AM         #51
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Super-C said:
but all these white people who listen to rap get it from colored artists using towards white people....i bet i can find a million videos where a black dude is with a white dude sayin "this is my n*gga eminem right here.....this is my n*gga mac miller right here"
The rap artists are calling white people n*gga ? .......gtfoh. Post all those millions' of video's you claim there are.
 07-24-2011, 10:18 AM         #52
BCannonThaMc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My homeboy says n*gga all the time. I personally dont give a fu*k

Kreayshawn cute anyway. She gets a pass
 6 years ago '05        #53
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 gangtsa said:
smh at this keeping her relevant. yall are fools.
 07-24-2011, 10:23 AM         #54
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BCannonThaMc said:
Kreayshawn cute anyway. She gets a pass
Simp.
 07-24-2011, 10:44 AM         #55
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gramz said:
Why is she lying about saying the word on record, when she is? Just answer the question.

She did get Game pretty good with that tweet. I hope she knows what she is getting herself into.
Nobody from Norcal respects Game.. this n*gga is the definition of a commercial rapper.. he been exposed by Yuckmouth hella long ago..
 07-24-2011, 10:47 AM         #56
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
and u wonder why i dnt want you callin me n*gga
it aint as bad as you makin it man.. we midway thu 2011 haha.. relax breh.. this n*gga thinks he is malcom x of bx
 07-24-2011, 10:50 AM         #57
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s7venwords said:
Simp.
The main argument from all these dudes for letting her pass is she "cute" fu*k the white girl. Give me black and latina any day
 6 years ago '04        #58
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Kingme said:
Shut the fukk up white boy.

honkey, white boy, cracker etc. does not = n*gga and you know it. Honkey, white boy, cracker etc. does not move white people one way or another. No black person or latino that I know goes around calling polish people Pollack or calling jewish people kikes or calling asains slopes. The black and latinos I hang with never even say cracker or honkey. Guess what, no one gives a fukk about you white people til you start fukkin with us, which yall always manage to do (on purpose or not) .
Hey you're right, but ya know what they DO call all of those other races? n*ggas. I've been called a n*gga a gazillion fu*king times. Ya reap what ya sow. You can sit here all day on the fu*king internet of all places, and act like spokesperson for the black community, but when you're actually in the hood, especially if you're surrounded by a bunch of knuckleheads, everybody and their momma is getting called a n*gga. They just are, that's how they're calling it. That said, if you raise a white girl in that environment, how upset can you really get at her vocabulary? Really? Take into account how many times that little white girl has been called a n*gga, and then you want to tell her what to say? It may sound good on paper, but that's a case of ignoring the giant fu*king elephant in the room.
 6 years ago '04        #59
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Only n*ggas cryin about 'n*gga'.

Black people too busy to worry about bullsh*t like that.
 07-24-2011, 11:19 AM         #60
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T R I L L said:
This sh*t is so dumb, and i'll tell you why.

Lets say it was the reverse. Lets say white folk had a word that they used and they said "Only we can use it. And nobody (ESPECIALLY not black folks) can use it but us"

The first thing n*ggas would do is start saying that sh*t. And you know this is true.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy