Game Defends 'White B*tch' Kreayshawn Diss

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 PradalSerey said:
alright black as*hole, i get your point, so its not racist to say sh*t like black d!ckhead. check and check. lol, im not defending the bi*ch, frankly i dont give a sh*t about her, but this issue comes up often. and its not even about the n word for me, its about the double standards yall hit us with
I'm not just talking about you in general but a lot of the cosigners of her k!ll me, but at least you responded with some real thoughts But you do get the double standards considering what happened in the past. White people branded us with this word over years and years and get mad when we start to own it, (well some) call our own selves that to make the word lose some of his power and get mad when we start f!ghting back when you use it now. That's where it lies you know?? just my thoughts.

Ni2 said:
probably talking about the word bi*ch. funny tho cause white guys have gotten away with this, i remember the thread about kid rock saying it in front of ludacris and a few of his boys, but soon as a woman does it its a problem, kinda funny. the whole power struggle is hilarious.
sh*ts crazy
 07-24-2011, 03:24 AM         #22
Bo HeMyth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say n*gga im black i dont give a fu*k if she says it or not .. better to be honest in using it than hiding ....but i think at least v nasty knows what she is doing and her intent....i think context is important in everything words are offensive in context and not in and of itself... the game is just fu*king wreckless... he proberly dont even know she says it other than the internet but using it to spark discussion about himself... he goes after jay z and say its in fun but serious about going after a little girl ..grow up bro and drop ya album
Truth!
 07-24-2011, 03:26 AM         #23
IronManStarks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Shut the fukk up white boy
 07-24-2011, 03:35 AM         #24
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayjay2 said:
I'm not just talking about you in general but a lot of the cosigners of her k!ll me, but at least you responded with some real thoughts But you do get the double standards considering what happened in the past. White people branded us with this word over years and years and get mad when we start to own it, (well some) call our own selves that to make the word lose some of his power and get mad when we start f!ghting back when you use it now. That's where it lies you know?? just my thoughts.

sh*ts crazy
Yeah i dont co-sign this sh*tty rapper at all, but it pisses me off to see so many people jumping at her because oh sh*t, she dropped "the word" and it becomes a race issue, and i know for a fact, nobody would trip on game or any other black celebrity if they started saying "honkey" or "white boy" or any type of sh*t in a derogatory manner...
The double standard is absolutly ridiculous.

But as i stated before, i dont believe its any white persons buisness to say the N word. but really? who cares, doesnt mean sh*t anymore, not like when yall calling us white boys and sh*t. like we supposed to take it...

Proof in the quote below. what a damn fool, lol.
 Kingme said:

Last edited by PradalSerey; 07-24-2011 at 03:38 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #25
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 PradalSerey said:
Yeah i dont co-sign this sh*tty rapper at all, but it pisses me off to see so many people jumping at her because oh sh*t, she dropped "the word" and it becomes a race issue, and i know for a fact, nobody would trip on game or any other black celebrity if they started saying "honkey" or "white boy" or any type of sh*t in a derogatory manner...

But as i stated before, i dont believe its any white persons buisness to say the N word. but really? who cares, doesnt mean sh*t anymore, not like when yall calling us white boys and sh*t. like we supposed to take it...

I mean I feel that, it just depends on the situation and/or person.
 07-24-2011, 03:50 AM         #26
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
didnt you learn the first time you talked sh*t?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #27
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 PradalSerey said:

Shut the fukk up white boy.

honkey, white boy, cracker etc. does not = n*gga and you know it. Honkey, white boy, cracker etc. does not move white people one way or another. No black person or latino that I know goes around calling polish people Pollack or calling jewish people kikes or calling asains slopes. The black and latinos I hang with never even say cracker or honkey. Guess what, no one gives a fukk about you white people til you start fukkin with us, which yall always manage to do (on purpose or not) .

We dont disrespect any other race but here come you white folk, as always cosigning your fellow white folk instead of correcting them. White boy is not attacking your herritage or ancestors, if someone is saying that to you in a negative way its not because of your color its because you a b!tch.

Turn on your Xbox white people are racist, its lil white kids saying n*gga at home right now for no reason, where do they get that from? Thier racist parents.

I hate racist people of all color, and if I hear you say n*gga or ****** around me (while Im present) and you not black im gonna choke you, and if you call my friends kikes, pollacks, and slopes Im going to help them put you in a coma and Im going to sleep good at night.
 6 years ago '06        #28
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
 PradalSerey said:
1. true, white people shouldnt say that sh*t because its derogatory
2. Black people should no longer say "WHITE people" "white bi*ch" "White girl" in a derogatory meaning.
3. If black people speak derogatorily to white people, the fu*k you want from us? you get mad if white people call you N, call you african, call you african american, call you black, coloured. Probly even get mad if we started callin y'all chocolate.

Point being, this sh*t isnt gonna change...
Thats why im starting to get mad anytime i hear "white boys" or "white people" from yall. cause i know the taste in yall mouth is sour.
Im actually glad someones starting to drop that bomb. maybe this sh*t can start to open some dialogue...lol...actually never mind, the game fu*ked that up already.
are you seriously equating the word "white" with "n*gga" or "******"? WTF is wrong w/ you?
 07-24-2011, 04:04 AM         #29
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:

honkey, white boy, cracker etc. does not = n*gga and you know it. Honkey, white boy, cracker etc. does not move white people one way or another. No black person or latino that I know goes around calling polish people Pollack or calling jewish people kikes or calling asains slopes. The black and latinos I hang with never even say cracker or honkey. Guess what, no one gives a fukk about you white people til you start fukkin with us, which yall always manage to do (on purpose or not) .

We dont disrespect any other race but here come you white folk, as always cosigning your fellow white folk instead of correcting them. White boy is not attacking your herritage or ancestors, if someone is saying that to you in a negative way its not because of your color its because you a b!tch.

Turn on your Xbox white people are racist, its lil white kids saying n*gga at home right now for no reason, where do they get that from? Thier racist parents.

I hate racist people of all color, and if I hear you say n*gga or ****** around me (while Im present) and you not black im gonna choke you, and if you call my friends kikes, pollacks, and slopes Im going to help them put you in a coma and Im going to sleep good at night.
oh look at superhero "i aint racist i just dont like white people cause they are racist" mother fu*ker, i never say any of that sh*t, but you feeding the biggest lies to say sh*t like nobody says racist sh*t about white people, i have more filipino, viet and black friends then anything else, and the black people (and chinese too) are racist as hell. dont deny it, thats the sh*t that bugs me. Be racist if you want, fu*k it everyones racist at times. But yall gotta QUIT saying that white people are the worst and sh*t and stop trying to take away our right to think whatever we want to think...fu*k if you dont like it anyway, freedom of speech right?
 07-24-2011, 04:07 AM         #30
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
are you seriously equating the word "white" with "n*gga" or "******"? WTF is wrong w/ you?
i swear to god, yall missing the point like crazy. thats all yall hear....nevermind. fu*k it, yall can be ignorant as fu*k, iv lost faith in society. god damn i miss Canada...
 6 years ago '05        #31
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
omgzzzz worst word ever so im going to use it in all my songs in a derogatory way, call myself personally a real n*gga and refer to this young white lady as a bi*ch! brilliant!
 07-24-2011, 06:02 AM         #32
yeahson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas mad.

Yall sensitive thugs, you all need hugs.

Get over it.
 6 years ago '04        #33
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
 PradalSerey said:
2. Black people should no longer say "WHITE people" "white bi*ch" "White girl" in a derogatory meaning.
3. If black people speak derogatorily to white people, the fu*k you want from us? you get mad if white people call you N, call you african, call you african american, call you black, coloured. Probly even get mad if we started callin y'all chocolate.
i stopped reading at Black people should no longer say "WHITE people" "white bi*ch" "White girl" in a derogatory meaning.

the news desrcibes white people as white people you rarelly hear an young caucasian male its a young white male and then you come back and say we get mad if you call me a African american ...... to be technical and truthful no black person born in the us in a African american we are american's with African decent to make me and African american wouldn't that mean that my family moved from Africa to here your a rasict i see it from your last statement about colored or being called chocolate so lets even this you can call me colored and chocolate if i get to call you translucent and vanilla deal
 6 years ago '05        #34
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2404 2404
 PradalSerey said:
1. true, white people shouldnt say that sh*t because its derogatory

Point being, this sh*t isnt gonna change...
Thats why im starting to get mad anytime i hear "white boys" or "white people" from yall. cause i know the taste in yall mouth is sour.
Im actually glad someones starting to drop that bomb. maybe this sh*t can start to open some dialogue...lol...actually never mind, the game fu*ked that up already.

so ummm,what would you prefer,sir?...if yall aint white ppl then wtf are you ? I've never in my 35 years of being black ever heard any black person say they didn't like being called black,so plz stfu with that bullshyt
 6 years ago '04        #35
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
and to respond about this post the problem is the use of the word that was used to insult and make you feel less of person we as a race flipped and use as of word empowerment or friendship things that i don't like is that because white or caucasian's see this as an opportunity to say it again and then go "hey you guys say it all the time why cant i" you cant say it because you great grandfather , grandfather and your father more than likely mis-used the word for so long it took the chance of any person outside of being a minority to say cause all these rasict terms didn't come from us they came from euro aka the white man
 6 years ago '07        #36
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,469 | Props total: 69969 69969
My n*gga game

He said I dont wear gucci gucci fendi fendi prada

That sh*t made me laugh
 6 years ago '10        #37
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
This is news these days? *yawn*
 6 years ago '04        #38
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1840 1840
at the end of the day she gon get backed into a corner behind that sh*t.... shes a "wigga" and a walking gimmick like all of these other new rappers. and her fan base is mostley wiggaz... and i dont even use the term "wigga" but i will to get my point across....
 6 years ago '11        #39
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 20 20

I got that song in mind... G-Unit - You so tough

Dude, you should not show your inferiority complexes so much. That is kind of pathetic. If you look at what she said it ain't even being used to discriminate the "black" community. So why do y'all start trippin' over this. Insecurity I guess.. You people get so emotional.. You remind me of my b*tch
 07-24-2011, 08:54 AM         #40
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you white people want to call black people n*ggas so bad go to the hood thats nears to you and call some one that and see how cool it is

white people are still racist in 2011

just look at how many of them come in here and say its cool to call somebody black a n*gga

then say why yall n*ggas mad we call youll n*gga

and to the black kids rushing to defend white people so hard and be like mas sa you can do or say what you want i hope get some pride someday
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago