Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2011, 07:58 PM         #1
12190 pageviews
223 comments

s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game Defends 'White B*tch' Kreayshawn Diss

[pic - click to view]

Although Game has clarified his new "Uncle Otis" Jay-Z diss track is more playful than serious, the West Coast rapper said his shots at Kreayshawn for using the derogatory term "n*gga" are authentic.

In Game's eyes, the word is too disrespectful to let the West Coast newcomer get away with.

Bay Area newcomer Kreayshawn landed in Game's cross-hairs, too. The "Gucci Gucci" rapper raised his ire for her tweet where she paraphrased DMX and used the N-word. Despite not uttering it conversation and later explaining that she doesn't say the word herself, Game said her use was flagrant enough for him. "You can't be playing with that word, some people will take it serious," he explained. "Especially coming from someone that's [not black]. There's a lot of tragic history behind it." (XXL Mag)

On "Uncle Otis," Game plays off Kreay's "Gucci Gucci" record and warns the rapper of her n-wordplay.

"And I don't wear no Gucci Gucci Fendi Fendi Prada/I'm charged in Louis Vuitton, you n*ggas/Ain't saying nada/Lil white b*tch, better say in your place/You call me a n*gga, I'mma put the K in your face" ("Uncle Otis")

In May, Kreayshawn caused some tensions to flare after dropping the N-bomb on Twitter.

"People are actin so funny omg lol... I got 200k views... not 200k dollars... WTF YOU WANT FROM A N*GGA?! *DMX VOICE*," she tweeted May 20th. (Kreayshawn's Twitter)

She later came forward and said the controversial word does not exist in her rhymes.

"If I'm freestyling and I said it, that's just for that point in time. Any songs I'm writing I don't use it," Kreayshawn said about the "N-word". "In Oakland, Asian people will call Mexicans that. A Mexican will call a black dude that. A white person will call an Asian that. Everyone calls each other that. I feel like that word is used in the low-income community more than anything. I can see if I was some rich crazy trick and I was just saying this because it's hip-hop. I was raised around this. Me and my sisters were all raised around this. People call me that. But personally I'm not flaunting it around." (Voice Online)

[pic - click to view]

Game Defends 'White B*tch' Kreayshawn Diss | SOHH.COM

223 comments for "Game Defends 'White B*tch' Kreayshawn Diss"

6 years ago '10        #2
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
game is black cant believe these clowns tell n*ggas not to say n*gga fu*k youll

Last edited by philty; 07-24-2011 at 01:14 PM..
 07-23-2011, 08:09 PM         #3
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"she better not say the N word" but then he says "lil white bi*ch", hypocracy. true say.
 6 years ago '10        #4
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
Game needs to put a K in his face...
 07-23-2011, 08:40 PM         #5
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"People are actin so funny omg lol... I got 200k views... not 200k dollars... WTF YOU WANT FROM A N*GGA?! *DMX VOICE*," she tweeted May 20th. (Kreayshawn's Twitter)

she actually typed that sh*t?
 6 years ago '05        #6
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
...Someone Going Catch That bi*ch Slippin...
 07-23-2011, 08:49 PM         #7
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:

she actually typed that sh*t?
1:51 in and she is saying the word on record and then lies about ever saying it on track:

[video - click to view]

07-23-2011, 09:00 PM         #8
Contagioso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas need to k!ll EACHOTHER
 07-23-2011, 09:00 PM         #9
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T R I L L said:
All you n*ggas mad.. How many thread can all the same n*ggas be simultaneously mad in at the same time?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Why is she lying about saying the word on record, when she is? Just answer the question.

She did get Game pretty good with that tweet. I hope she knows what she is getting herself into.
 6 years ago '08        #10
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,577 | Props total: 17247 17247
Baby D coming for her racist a.ss
 6 years ago '05        #11
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
lmao...o0o0o this gonna be good. :)....someb-dy GONNA DIIIIE!
 6 years ago '09        #12
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
kreayshawn aint goin no where though, good try ya'll but it aint happening.
 6 years ago '09        #13
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10537 10537
It...is...a...word...You telling me this sh*t is more important than a lot of stuff you "can't beat the white man" black people have to worry about? A word?...Y'all must be some real butt hurt people if y'all let that sh*t get to y'all so much. :/
 07-24-2011, 02:06 AM         #14
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. true, white people shouldnt say that sh*t because its derogatory
2. Black people should no longer say "WHITE people" "white bi*ch" "White girl" in a derogatory meaning.
3. If black people speak derogatorily to white people, the fu*k you want from us? you get mad if white people call you N, call you african, call you african american, call you black, coloured. Probly even get mad if we started callin y'all chocolate.

Point being, this sh*t isnt gonna change...
Thats why im starting to get mad anytime i hear "white boys" or "white people" from yall. cause i know the taste in yall mouth is sour.
Im actually glad someones starting to drop that bomb. maybe this sh*t can start to open some dialogue...lol...actually never mind, the game fu*ked that up already.
 6 years ago '05        #15
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,024 | Props total: 537 537
i say n*gga im black i dont give a fu*k if she says it or not .. better to be honest in using it than hiding ....but i think at least v nasty knows what she is doing and her intent....i think context is important in everything words are offensive in context and not in and of itself... the game is just fu*king wreckless... he proberly dont even know she says it other than the internet but using it to spark discussion about himself... he goes after jay z and say its in fun but serious about going after a little girl ..grow up bro and drop ya album
 6 years ago '10        #16
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
how are people defending this brawd, and how is saying white the same thing as saying n*gga?? you go from saying a color to a derogatory slur??? sh*t don't make sense, I could see if he said honkey bi*ch or some sh*t like that, but you got ya as*holes clenched for no reason, the bi*ch shouldn't be saying that
 6 years ago '05        #17
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 Gramz said:
1:51 in and she is saying the word on record and then lies about ever saying it on track:

that sounded like v-nasty but i am in no way condoning the use of the word... im personally not bothered by it....
 07-24-2011, 03:08 AM         #18
PradalSerey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayjay2 said:
how are people defending this brawd, and how is saying white the same thing as saying n*gga?? you go from saying a color to a derogatory slur??? sh*t don't make sense, I could see if he said honkey bi*ch or some sh*t like that, but you got ya as*holes clenched for no reason, the bi*ch shouldn't be saying that
alright black as*hole, i get your point, so its not racist to say sh*t like black d!ckhead. check and check. lol, im not defending the bi*ch, frankly i dont give a sh*t about her, but this issue comes up often. and its not even about the n word for me, its about the double standards yall hit us with

Last edited by PradalSerey; 07-24-2011 at 03:11 AM..
 07-24-2011, 03:09 AM         #19
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayjay2 said:
probably talking about the word bi*ch. funny tho cause white guys have gotten away with this, i remember the thread about kid rock saying it in front of ludacris and a few of his boys, but soon as a woman does it its a problem, kinda funny. the whole power struggle is hilarious.
 6 years ago '06        #20
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 PradalSerey said:
1. true, white people shouldnt say that sh*t because its derogatory
2. Black people should no longer say "WHITE people" "white bi*ch" "White girl" in a derogatory meaning.
3. If black people speak derogatorily to white people, the fu*k you want from us? you get mad if white people call you N, call you african, call you african american, call you black, coloured. Probly even get mad if we started callin y'all chocolate.

Point being, this sh*t isnt gonna change...
Thats why im starting to get mad anytime i hear "white boys" or "white people" from yall. cause i know the taste in yall mouth is sour.
Im actually glad someones starting to drop that bomb. maybe this sh*t can start to open some dialogue...lol...actually never mind, the game fu*ked that up already.
Shut the fukk up white boy
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc