Dave Chappelle heckled/booed At Charity Event

most viewed right now
 127
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #41
240sx 
space
avatar space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
 Deniro732 said:
Chappelle is my n*gga..but if he really refused to perform just because audience members were recording him, he's a bi*ch a.ss n*gga who used to be that n*gga and one hell of a comedian.. but let the fame get to his domeeee ..who the fu*k ever heard of a comedian telling an audience not to record him..if i was the host i would've that dude
Dave is the king , He has the balls to stand up for what is right for him , till you walk in his shoes you might not last 10 min , Check your self homei , Its a lot bigger than you and me.

There is about 1 or 2 comics keepin it real now a days and Dave is 1 of 'em.
Don't get it twisted now..
 07-24-2011, 11:30 AM         #42
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coo Coo Cal said:
how is he a coward for not wanting to sell himself out? that 50 million was not free money, he'd have to give up his dignity and integrity which he was not willing to do you dumbass.
He was on Inside the Actor's Studio before and he said he turned the $50 million down for a reason. He said when he was a kid that his dad made him set a price, that if he made over that, he would walk away and leave so he doesn't k!ll himself with greed. $50 mill added to his wealth at the time was over what he set his limit to and he left. Didn't let the money control him.
 6 years ago '07        #43
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
damn its just one event and n*ggas already saying he's over

he seemed disinterested. probably didn't really wanna be there.
 6 years ago '07        #44
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13107 13107
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
damn its just one event and n*ggas already saying he's over

he seemed disinterested. probably didn't really wanna be there.
u probably shouldn't agree to perform at a charity event if ur just gonna mail it in
 6 years ago '10        #45
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Deniro732 said:
Chappelle.who the fu*k ever heard of a comedian telling an audience not to record him..if i was the host i would've that dude
just about every comedian hates that sh*t. you're talking out of your arse
 07-24-2011, 01:56 PM         #46
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
Dave is pulling a Kanye here, don't want his new ish leaking.

Sounds like he's planning a return then...but people gonna fuk it up. Kevin Hart done took my man's spot



most white people have never even heard of kevin hart

not saying white people completely determine an entertainers level of success but i mean
 6 years ago '07        #47
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
 240sx said:
Dave is the king , He has the balls to stand up for what is right for him , till you walk in his shoes you might not last 10 min , Check your self homei , Its a lot bigger than you and me.

There is about 1 or 2 comics keepin it real now a days and Dave is 1 of 'em.
Don't get it twisted now..


 DelbertMengel said:
just about every comedian hates that sh*t. you're talking out of your arse
no , NO popular comedian hates that, especially when they are performing at big venues..you know why? because they are famous comedians performing in front of a huge crowd therefore they know they can't possibly control a huge group of people from recording.. it comes with the job ... @ you n*ggas saying anything to protect chappelle..come to your senses and just accept the fact, that dude was on some major pmsing sh*t during this incident
 6 years ago '10        #48
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
The way I see it, sh*t happens, we move on. Considering we expect a lot out of Dave, seeing him like this can have mixed feelings, however... if it was a no name then all of it would be one sided.


It's a simple fu*k up
 6 years ago '05        #49
240sx 
space
avatar space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
 Deniro732 said:




no , NO popular comedian hates that, especially when they are performing at big venues..you know why? because they are famous comedians performing in front of a huge crowd therefore they know they can't possibly control a huge group of people from recording.. it comes with the job ... @ you n*ggas saying anything to protect chappelle..come to your senses and just accept the fact, that dude was on some major pmsing sh*t during this incident
:dogsm ile:
 07-24-2011, 06:53 PM         #50
MGOINS27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when doing a show its always a possibility that someone is recording so why not just do what u came to do.........Dave is STILL funny as hell 2 me
 6 years ago '10        #51
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Storchaveli said:
I like Dave but he's a coward. Cracked with success and when they handed him a 50 million dollar check.
this is a stupid statement so not wanting to sell out and give up your creative control is selling out?

wisen up
 6 years ago '06        #52
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3544 3544
 Storchaveli said:
I never said what people should laugh at. I feel sorry for your reading comprehension skills.

Oh and he's sober, making music again, and he's working on one of the most anticipated/talked-about albums in the history of hip hop thanks to Dr.Dre who hand-picked him for the project.

*bumps "Shutterbug" by Big Boi for your dumbass*

f*ggot.

You can't be talking about Detox....you think it's actually gonna release?
 6 years ago '05        #53
240sx 
space
avatar space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
 Storchaveli said:
I like Dave but he's a coward. Cracked with success and when they handed him a 50 million dollar check.
Prob one of the most ignorant statements you have made this year.

You do not have a clue what happened with this dude and 50 million .
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy