The Cool Kids Speak on Kreayshawn, V-Nasty & "Nigga"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #161
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16020 16020
 Matt504 said:
they k!lled "niggras"? No... they k!lled black people who they called "niggras" there's a very distinct difference to be made there. No black person was ever born a ******, you allow yourself to become a ****** when you give a simple word like ******, the power to.

If a person calls me a bi*ch in disrespect, then it's no longer about the word bi*ch, switch "bi*ch" out with any other word and the overall message is that I'm being disrespected, in New Orleans, people call each other "bi*ch" lovingly, both male/female with no issue. It's not about desensitization, it's about knowing the value you give words.
so any random person can call u a bi*ch is what ya sayin?
 6 years ago '09        #162
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
Her saying n*gga shouldnt be a problem. Mainly because no one should be listening to her music, or her for that matter.
 6 years ago '07        #163
space
space
 Matt504 said:
they k!lled "niggras"? No... they k!lled black people who they called "niggras" there's a very distinct difference to be made there. No black person was ever born a ******, you allow yourself to become a ****** when you give a simple word like ******, the power to.

If a person calls me a bi*ch in disrespect, then it's no longer about the word bi*ch, switch "bi*ch" out with any other word and the overall message is that I'm being disrespected, in New Orleans, people call each other "bi*ch" lovingly, both male/female with no issue. It's not about desensitization, it's about knowing the value you give words.
niggras"? No... they k!lled black people who they called "niggras exactly...if a klansman call u a nig ger to your u not goin to feel disrespected?
 6 years ago '07        #164
space
space
 Matt504 said:
ask one of these 90s babies what a fu*kin jigaboo is, and then you'll see how much power it has.
hell then lets all call people jigboo too...better yet unkle toms
 6 years ago '07        #165
space
space
 Matt504 said:
no, just like no random black person can call me "n*gga" with me being cool with it.
exactly and this batch is random as hell so she should be respectful..
 6 years ago '10        #166
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Jayborne23 said:
I agree with em and I'm not brainwashed....
Then you're equally as dumb as they are.
 6 years ago '10        #167
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
So the way people disagree around here is by just tyin to sh*t on someone with no logical facts?

Stuff like this "Cool Kids had one hot mixtape & been irrelevent since" makes no sense in this thread.

Some of you on here are lames and just followin what other people say. Try somethin new and get a real opinion.

I co-sign most of what they said.
 6 years ago '08        #168
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
i like how ppl are taking this v-nasty sh*t like they never heard a white person say n*gga before. nobody gave until someone semi-famous said it. the bi*ch aint even half-way famous so why give her the light of day?
 6 years ago '04        #169
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 arthurmack27 said:
v-nasty was listening to e40 when he said, "know when to act a fool and who to act a fool with." u can believe she wouldnt hit the down south talking like that, or the boroughs in nyc like that. either or, her 15 mins is almost up.
"Let's hit the weed spot! Let's hit the L.I.Q."
 6 years ago '04        #170
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
Snapshot in time: A lot of Black artists think this sh*t is cool
5 years from now: They look back at this moment as the moment they dropped the ball, and let sh*t get outta hand...
 6 years ago '07        #171
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
i like how ppl are taking this v-nasty sh*t like they never heard a white person say n*gga before. nobody gave until someone semi-famous said it. the bi*ch aint even half-way famous so why give her the light of day?
before I heard this isht I had to tell lil white kids runnin around the skate park sayin it like its cool.. she is going to make it cool for everyone..if you agree that everyone can say so be it...when bill oreilly start sayin wussup n*gga.. we can blame you cosigners then too... people sayin its a hip hop term...but ninjas used that as endearment before hip hop... and if the hip hop culture adapted it the culture was predominately black..its become pop period...not hip hop. Even in the pop culture its black artist using it.. Fact here is it is about being black she feels that since she is around black people its okay to say..meanin if she was around white people it is not okay to say...this is about race... if its not about race then why does it matter where u grow up...if its about hip hop culture which is not urban culture..its become pop then literally everyone who likes a song with n*gga in it can say it right...this is the problem with america on all facets..

Sure there are bigger problems... but if we tackle small problems its making progress.. america has made everyone black white brown red give into a I dont care there is nothin I can do mentality which has created our bigger problems....those of you who choose to accept it cool...but why u mad at those who have a problem? They are doin a great job at further dividing all of us...If anything those that are against it see it as doing her more good than bad... if she feels she needs to continue using it more power to her..it is not tolerated by everyone.. and outside of that this batch is just dumb all together... who on earth is supporting a single mother who robs and steals like its cool...if thats cool then yes we definitely have bigger problems.. so encouragin the batch to remain ignorant is just as dumb...If you do not care why even post..

If the batch called me a nagger to my face I wouldn't flinch prolly make me laugh cause she is a joke.. prolly just tell her to watch that around me...... and if she choose to ignore my request at that point she is disrepsecting me...period..no one who respects where that word came from would use it openly... We can all have different opinions and talk right or wrong... right and wrong are bleak.. they are ideas... but morally speaking there is good and evil...and this isht is just evil.. there is no good coming from ignorant sh*t...black white brown red...let the batch say it if you whole heartedly support it..if some one do not like it you are no one to tell them they are wrong...and yes vice versa ... at the end of the day the batch is lost...talkin how she made it out the hood...but still act like she in it..she is not sellin records right now so yes she is fake...her lil video is all set up with the 25000 dollar caddy in the background... we can all look at this chic and see she could not whoop no ones a.ss... anyone can pull a gun out and stick it in some ones face..but only reason u doin that is your not smart enuff to do somethin positive..and yes perhaps robbin could be justified, but when do you learn your lesson?? when your actin polite in front of a judge?

Real "n*ggas" do real things...and thats makin somethin from nothin... not takin somethin forcefully from some one.. thats too easy. Real n*ggas look to better themselves.. and this batch on some real n*gga isht is not doin anything to better herself as a person..she is a comedy skit from the chapelle show..Yes I know white people who say it...and generally its an act to fit in with who...black people period... it is about race. At this point we should definitely agree to disagree.. or continue to be further divided.. and conquered. Cause yes there are bigger problems.. and the powers that be definitely when cause they have us distacted... and she is definitely not any part of any solution ..so let her continue to be part of the problem..thats cool

Last edited by Damagegadget; 07-24-2011 at 11:39 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #172
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 3161 3161
 MrIndieArtist said:
everything said could be said at black people. some of you little kids have default responses to certain situations. " ya da ya da insert stereotype" itsnot a latino and a black thing u idiot re-read thread you dumb fu*k.

MrIndieArtist said:
latino people in america > black people in america

we hold onto our roots so much we come to this country and not even learn the language.

dale!!!!
look familiar guess your roots should have taught you how to re read
 6 years ago '05        #173
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
cool kids getting deleted off the ipod.......coonin'......everybody coonin' for these white broads.....there are some things that certain groups of people just won't tolerate, this should be something that every black person in MUSIC should speak against because I promise you, when somebody touches another groups nerve that group will check them......check this bi*ch hip-hop...check this bi*ch now!
 6 years ago '08        #174
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
from here on out I'm not fu*king with rap interviews unless its young guru, bun b or k!ller mike
 6 years ago '10        #175
NYstreetz 1 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 7 7
 igotjshoe said:
cool kids getting deleted off the ipod.......coonin'......everybody coonin' for these white broads.....there are some things that certain groups of people just won't tolerate, this should be something that every black person in MUSIC should speak against because I promise you, when somebody touches another groups nerve that group will check them......check this bi*ch hip-hop...check this bi*ch now!

REAL TALK, after 12 pages please hip hop check this bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #176
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas will do and say anything for that white puzzy. sh*t is like our kryptonite. Look at Drake and the rest of the cats drooling over her and cosigning her. Lets talk about the fact that she's wack as fu*k. Why are people even wasting their time giving these chicks shine?
 6 years ago '04        #177
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 Maze 112 said:
Co sign

These white girls using the n word are disrespecting the culture. Plain and simple. Look at the way they dress, the way they act. The right way to be white and be accepted in hip hop? Eminem and hell even asher roth do it right. But what this V nasty does not understand is that because she is white she will get a pass from such things as cops etc. Because of her skin. Riff raff co signing that sh*t only makes it worse. So not only are these people clowns in both fashion and music, but now in intelligence. They need to stay in line. I'm not saying that we blacks (and sh*t even hispanics too cause they also black) should pretend like sh*t is sweet when it comes to our usage of it too. But that is for us to decide. We don't need these white hoes ruining our culture.

These guys (cool kids) are pathetic. And like I said sound brainwashed. They want to fit in, so they show no hate and co sign this coonery. Hence thier name "cool kids" aka wanting to fit in. I don't give a fu*k what anybody says, this v nasty and white girl mob or whatever the fu*k it's called needs to eliminated from hip hop NOW. I thought Lil B was bad but at least he you know..is BLACK. at anyone who is black that accepts this BS
 Stupid Fresh said:
The skinny jeans generations

Black kids are more feminine than ever

And we all know the reason why
^^true indeed...dudes are more feminine now than ever and i like the cool kids music but i can't cosign their views on the white girls freely sayin the word n*gga...i don't know why any black/hispanic hip hop artists cosigns them sayin the word...i'm open minded but not with racial epithets being used by the race that created them in the culture the we created...

you think the jewish community will allow a writer for a sitcom that's not jewish to write the word 'kike' in every other episode of a show, NO they will k!ll that nonsense quickly...but with our community we allow it, sad...
 6 years ago '10        #178
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 elawhor said:
you think the jewish community will allow a writer for a sitcom that's not jewish to write the word 'kike' in every other episode of a show, NO they will k!ll that nonsense quickly...but with our community we allow it, sad...
You ever heard a jew call another jew a kike?
 07-25-2011, 08:55 AM         #179
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who ?
 6 years ago '04        #180
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
 Nautilus O said:
You ever heard a jew call another jew a kike?
i really can't think of any other ethnic group that does that

if you say the word as much as a white person says dude what you think is going to happen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago