The Cool Kids Speak on Kreayshawn, V-Nasty & "Nigga"

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
Y'all some Hancock a.ss n*ggas trying to save these white hoes

Let a fat ugly white bi*ch pull a vnasty and peoples true colors would show

n*ggas only cool with it because these girls are kind of bangabale

Their not even that cute the black male hip hop community gave them 3 extra points for being white so they jumped up from 4s to 7s
 6 years ago '04        #142
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,599 | Props total: 2994 2994
the **** kids!
 07-23-2011, 08:05 PM         #143
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
Black man calls a black man a n*gga, it's cool...
White man calls a black man a n*gga, it's not cool
White man calls a white man a n*gga, it's not cool.

When will you people escape your fu*king hypocrisy, if a black man calls you a n*gga disrespectfully it's not cool, but if he says it lovingly it's perfectly fine. Saying the word n*gga isn't the crime in my book, it's the intent behind the word, and by saying that, n*gga can be exchanged for any other word. If someone calls you a prick disrespectfully, it's no longer about being called a prick, it's about being intentionally disrespected.

If a white man calls a black man who has never heard the word "n*gga" a n*gga, then what exact affect does it have on the black man? How the black man reacts will be determined by the way the term is used.

The word n*gga means nothing to me. it's a filler word, it's not a word that defines or categorizes me, it's not a word that hurts me, and that's because I don't give it the power to..

If a white man calls me n*gga disrespectfully, then I'll act accordingly, because it's not about being called a n*gga at that point, it's about the blatant disrespect.
What hypocrisy, u dumb fu*k. Traditionally when whites have called blacks the n word it has been out of hate. When a black guy does it to another black guy, it's whatever. Ill put it this way, if a Jew talks sh*t about Jews it won't look nearly as bad as if a non-Jew talked sh*t about Jews.
 6 years ago '07        #144
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16238 16238
bill oreilly should invite them on and great with a good ole...sup my n*ggazz
 6 years ago '07        #145
space
space
 Zo1987 said:
What hypocrisy, u dumb fu*k. Traditionally when whites have called blacks the n word it has been out of hate. When a black guy does it to another black guy, it's whatever. Ill put it this way, if a Jew talks sh*t about Jews it won't look nearly as bad as if a non-Jew talked sh*t about Jews.
white poster dyin to call black folk n*gga I bet
 07-23-2011, 08:13 PM         #146
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Yelawolf grew up poor in the back woods of Alabama and he chooses not to say the N-word. These crusty bi*ches are saying it because they plan don't respect black people. If you are a white person and you say n*gga, then u have NO RESPECT for black people and the sh*t we have gone through in this country.
 6 years ago '07        #147
space
space
 Matt504 said:
Ok, lets a.ssume that it is tradition, is this a tradition that you, hundreds of years later have to give power to? you n*ggas are the hypocrites, you'll throw words like "tradition" around as if that means that we are compelled to follow it because of some unwritten rule, yet you n*ggas have ZERO problem breaking laws that are actually written somewhere.. get the fu*k outta here until you can come up with a better argument you fu*king peasant.
so thats what n*ggas do...break laws...its 2011-400 years
 6 years ago '10        #148
rich21886 
space
space
$876 | Props total: 774 774
I agree with wat they said the word is a slang term that was created back in the day to degrade african americans & just like many other slang terms it can have mutiple meanings cuz its slang we can dismiss it just as fast as it was created a f*got is a bundle of sticks til i add a g & say its a homos3xual male.Look at wat we did wit the word jawn. now i think v-nasty sounds pretty stupid saying it just like an african american walking around saying douchebag or dork. I just feel when a racist person says it to degrade african americans it is wrong it all depends on the context u use it in at the end of the day it is just a slang term
 6 years ago '06        #149
space
space
Yelawolf is a respectful cat

He gets hate for being "corny" but he's far from it

He knows who and what he is
 6 years ago '06        #150
space
space
I don't make the rules obviously

All I'll say is if I was white I would find this sh*t extremely corny

I don't go up to mexicans and none mexicans calling them vatos and essays

I'm not a fu*kin Mexican and I don't want to be 1
 6 years ago '10        #151
rich21886 
space
space
$876 | Props total: 774 774
 Damagegadget said:
all these cats co-signin and she sayin she realler than them...dam mistI mean nigstah fab lost.. drift raft lost hella big...she prolly actually was holdin his vanilla ice revisited ace hostage or somethin..**** ish I mean goon isht!! lol
when was riff raff ever winning
 6 years ago '09        #152
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Barack Obonga said:
shut yo racist a.ss up, dont call me n*gga

u talked sh*t about black ppl in the other thread dont act like that sh*t ant happen, ur a clown you are subhuman.
whats your sensitive a.ss dont get n*gga is your too sensitive and you have a victim mentality, cheer up fukk n*gga, its all jokes
 6 years ago '04        #153
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,802 | Props total: 23562 23562
these fu*k n*ggas
 6 years ago '11        #154
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,666 | Props total: 4777 4777
 Matt504 said:
so who, and what are the people that are able to use and be called "n*gga" without any backlash?
so when i see your daughter and momma im a call them a bi*ch because i call my sister and momma bi*ch playfully, its just words right.
People know what self censorship is just respect people mind, you cant talk to everybody the same way.
And if you white and do say it dont say it out your friend zone because its real history behind the sh*t and somebody might fu*k you up.
 07-23-2011, 10:51 PM         #155
lavarrengreen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These dudes stupid...and both of em got underbites

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #156
space
space
 Matt504 said:
didn't mean to generalize, but if you think it's ok to download music illegally when it's against the law, don't come here preaching "tradition" as if we HAVE to follow it.
who said I download music illegally..or that white people dont?
 6 years ago '07        #157
space
space
 rich21886 said:
when was riff raff ever winning
great question
 07-23-2011, 11:37 PM         #158
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these sambos had all white friends in high school. and on top of that they hipsters so that's why they have no problem with white bi*ches sayin n*gga.
 6 years ago '07        #159
space
space
 Matt504 said:
crazy thing is that, the same n*ggas runnin around this thread mouthing off don't know the "history" behind the word. The word is as powerful as you allow it to be, the word n*gga never k!lled a single soul, it's the blind people behind it who will defend its usage to the death.
it didn't k!ll but they k!lled niggras..and the history of that word exists today... they still call black folk niggras.. and sure words are words...but they can mean a whole lot. If there isn't a word in the world that you would feel disrespected by then maybe society has just made you that desensatized. But im sure your not okay with a person callin u a bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #160
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
If we took and flipped "n igger" why didn't we flip the rest of the family - ****, jigaboo, tarbaby, etc?

I'm not gon be backwards like some other ppl

Last edited by Playa; 07-24-2011 at 12:23 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy