The Cool Kids Speak on Kreayshawn, V-Nasty & "Nigga"

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 MrIndieArtist said:
no im gonan retort with how egotistical can you be to not grasp the fact that people out there may not be as smart as you. and having good credit ya da ya da is a white mans game to. a smart man needs no credit.
A Smart man need's no credit?

Kool, let me know when you can goto a real-estate agent, break down the law of gravity or thermodynamics to him/her and they give you a house based off that. when you can buy a house with nothing more than an I-Q you get back to me champ.

you wild champ.
 6 years ago '09        #122
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 T R I L L said:
Glad The Mob is bringing this discussion to the forefront. Bout time we realize how rediculous this whole

"you can say it, but you can't" nonsense is.
it's not bringing sh*t to the forefront bc the only place they will get away with it is in wack a.ss california

then you got these bi*chass no backbone black dudes co-signing the sh*t

same dudes who got bullied in HS
 6 years ago '09        #123
akverse47 443 heat pts443
space
space
$5,558 | Props total: 4965 4965
awesome, just what the world needs, more coons.
 6 years ago '05        #124
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
my iq was tested at 124. puts me up at the upper crust
Your IQ is 124, kool. but yet you'r not utilizing it within this argument. so until you show me that that "124" score on your IQ test really mean's something, you can keep the bragging to the people who would prop you for such meaningless retorts.
 6 years ago '04        #125
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
people still crying about this white girl using n*gga.. if its not affecting your life or money why should you or I care?
 6 years ago '10        #126
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8221 8221
 ronin said:
How long are we as Blacks going to continue to use the slave trade which BY HISTORY BOOK'S AND DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE PROOF was largely perpetuated by other African's who captured rival factions of tribe's and sold them into the North-Atlantic Slave trade.

Please do not read 1 side of a 2 sided story and only select the part which argues your point of view the best and then play blind man to the rest.

If you really want someone to blame for slavery, Blame those Ancestors' of our's who sold our other Ancestor's into the slave trade in the first place.

Come on champ, you getting amped and quitting in a debate because your loosing? Well, I'll accept you bowing out in debate with me because you lack the ability to defend your arguments.
Ronin please understand that intellectual debate is impossible in this thread. You seem like a black man that has taken off the shackles that are keeping the rest of these dudes stuck on the plantation blaming master for all of their problems.

I applaud your ability to see past the the fraudness
 6 years ago '09        #127
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 MrIndieArtist said:
ive a.ssaulted you on every level your argument is black people sold black people to white people so you know slavery is in a way black peoples fault. your an idiot.
you're*

My bad. Pet peeve of mine, especially from people with an IQ as high as you claim yours to be.
 6 years ago '04        #128
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
Ive tried to explain this waaaay to many times so im just gonna say this . Dont be surprised when it goes down . I have seen people get punched dead in there face and guess what they sat in the corner and cried . So dont be surprised when it goes down .
 6 years ago '07        #129
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,445 | Props total: 16184 16184
 MrIndieArtist said:
the judge white or black would ban somebody for that kind of sh*t
my point exactly...it must not be that cool to say
 07-23-2011, 05:56 PM         #130
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrIndieArtist said:
can you even blame them for taking the white mans money back then. if they didnt they would be k!lled and someone else would have taken the money. spears vs guns you do the math
i would. i mean slavery isnt because of them, but they didnt help it. the generals who fired up the gas chambers would have been replaced and k!lled had they not. are they responsible for the holocaust, no of course not. are they not responsible for their part in it though. wasnt it a few black guys who k!lled malcolm x. if somebody was going to do it and money was being passed around, can you blame them? i guess not. kinda goes on forever. like if the collective whole of white people viewed black people as inferior, can you blame an individual for having slaves?

all im saying is if you are going to acknowledge that slaves were being sold by africans, taking advantage of the slave trade, then they hold just as much of a blame, in my eyes, as the people who were the buyers. to the middle men, the ship owners who maybe rented the ships out to others to do that thing. idk. whos not to blame who took part in it. you collectively want to put white people in this one dimension. but maybe some of them were just like the africans, capitalizing off of something someone else would have done anyway. you might be smart but sounds like you are rationalizing.
 6 years ago '05        #131
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
ive a.ssaulted you on every level your argument is black people sold black people to white people so you know slavery is in a way black peoples fault. your an idiot.
All you have proven is that the lack of Common-Sense void's ANY IQ a individual may hold.

When the "exclusivity" of word usage among a race demographic REALLY matters, THEN you will have a point.

but last time I checked, the use of the word "n*gga" or "Nigge-r" Did not...

*Bring a person back from the dead
*Fixed our current Economic Debt Ceiling issue
*Stop World Terrorism
*Cure Aids/Hiv
*Proved the existence of God

or any other IMPORTANT, SERIOUS questions, debate's and/or concerns.

So YOU can continue to allow someone to a.ssault your ability to think rational with a word all you like, but to ME the word "n*gga" and "nigge-r" is just words that DO NOT define ME as a person, Man, and being.
 6 years ago '05        #132
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
Bottom line...black people we cant blame nobody but ourselves. A bunch of dudes on this forum post up in other threads and call everybody a ni**a! Not taking responsibility for what they say....and of course she around the same ignorant sh*t where she at. So yeah...she gonna think its cool obviously. But im quite sure someobdy gonna get at her for it sooner or later. Truthfully...I barely use the word myself...and when I do, I never use it in the company of another race. But thats just me...

...and in now way, shape or form do I co-sign this BS!
 07-23-2011, 06:07 PM         #133
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is society for ya dont stand for nothin
 6 years ago '10        #134
papichulo23 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 81 81
Most people who knock white folks for saying n*gga say it themselves, n that doesnt make any sense. If black people dont like to be called n*gga by white people, then why the hell do you wanna be called a n*gga by your own race, if u gonna let black people say it, then anyone should have the right to say it, n if not, then no one should say it.
 6 years ago '07        #135
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
if i see one more interview about Kreatine and v nasty about the n word

i swear...
 6 years ago '06        #136
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5041 5041
 T R I L L said:
And for everybody in here talking bout

"Who cares what these n*ggas think"

You damn well know that if they came out and said "No They shouldn't say n*gga"

Yall would be suckling on they d!cks...

n*ggas on here just sound bitter.
are you Black?

I'm not even trying to diss
 6 years ago '04        #137
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
 ronin said:
Not a fan of "The Cool Kids" but they speak valid points in the video.

So what she is saying "n*gga" she isn't saying "n*gga" in a derogatory manner or attempting to demean black people. she has black's in her video's who she is obviously friends or a.ssociates with and they have yet to correct her, so it's obvious and evident that her use of the term/word is NOT in a negative racial sense.

You can't throw rocks inside a glass house, so majority of the blacks offended by her usage of the term/word "n*gga" is the same folks who use the term themselves.

Blacks are the main race of people keeping racism, and racial tension on going. we are so quick to point the finger and call the next man/woman a racist when we do the SAME exact thing we are accusing other's of doing. sh*t is crazy.
Did you miss there point where they said certain white people should be able to use the word before certain black people because the white people "act" more black . That was one of the most ignorant statements i have ever heard .
 07-23-2011, 06:37 PM         #138
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if a white mothafu*ka has the swag and nerve to say it and they from the hood any real n*gga knows you can't be mad
 6 years ago '08        #139
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,809 | Props total: 9127 9127
n*ggas in america lost their power. slavery part 2 will come
 6 years ago '07        #140
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
This ugly a.ss crack hoe can say it all she want

bi*ch gone get her head popped if she think that sh*ts poppin everyday and some n*gga who is racist gone have her head on a chopping block
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy