most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 justinjones said:
"n*ggas" fuked it up in the 1st place. trying to flip the word into a positive. should of just buried it
 6 years ago '09        #102
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 *c.o.a.* said:
you're a clown
 6 years ago '06        #103
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 CutKidd21 said:
you're a clown
:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #104
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Not a fan of "The Cool Kids" but they speak valid points in the video.

So what she is saying "n*gga" she isn't saying "n*gga" in a derogatory manner or attempting to demean black people. she has black's in her video's who she is obviously friends or a.ssociates with and they have yet to correct her, so it's obvious and evident that her use of the term/word is NOT in a negative racial sense.

You can't throw rocks inside a glass house, so majority of the blacks offended by her usage of the term/word "n*gga" is the same folks who use the term themselves.

Blacks are the main race of people keeping racism, and racial tension on going. we are so quick to point the finger and call the next man/woman a racist when we do the SAME exact thing we are accusing other's of doing. sh*t is crazy.
 6 years ago '09        #105
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
funny how last year everyone was cool with cool kids, now you n*ggas mad that they cool with kreyshawn

you n*ggas too sensitive
 6 years ago '04        #106
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
 justinjones said:
"n*ggas" fuked it up in the 1st place. trying to flip the word into a positive. should of just buried it
Basically.

The word 'n*gga' reminds me of people in India that make cookies outta cow sh*t and dirt.
 6 years ago '05        #107
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
man n*ggas defending the white girl mob gotta be under 18
how you figure, express to me in an intelligent none bigot, none contradicting way how V-nasty usage of the term/word "n*gga" is worse, or any different then J-Cole's use of the word.

Please explain this to me under those term's and conditions.
 6 years ago '09        #108
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Barack Obonga said:
im mad at how ignorant they are,
ignorant??

how they said you n*ggas need to grow up and stop giving a word so much value and power......they actually articulated themselves very well and made good points but n*ggas like you cant see pass that
 6 years ago '06        #109
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8662 8662
as black people we set our selfs up for this
 6 years ago '05        #110
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
they actually articulated themselves very well and made good points
 6 years ago '05        #111
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
as black people we set our selfs up for this
How did black people set they self up for that? Black's were not the inventors of the word "Nigge_r" or "n*gga". infact, once a word is created it is NEVER able to be destroyed our wiped from the social conscious of a race/species. even "dead languages" become resurrected and "translated" into a more modern form of communication, even is a word in a "dead language" can not be properly "translated" it can STILL be "translated" into a term/word/phrase/meaning akin to it's original definition.

so it is IMPOSSIBLE to EVER wipe a word out of existence.
 6 years ago '06        #112
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806
V-nasty would ride on these two busters tho ....
 6 years ago '05        #113
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
jcole is black

it's an inside joke with us
That makes absolutely no sense, nor is that a logical explanation/answer to the question I presented to you.

You in essence answering the question in the manner you did is pretty much promoting segregation of blacks, when we fought, died, bled for equality.

How does being Black grant you exclusive right's to a word? if that is the case, Language would suffer greatly if each race were only allowed to use words that their race-ancestor's created. you would not be able to communicate with anyone outside your own race.

So Barack Obonga, your answer makes no sense champ, none what so ever.
 07-23-2011, 05:00 PM         #114
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you in the inner city, fat nasty white ho's that all these black men knock up use that word carefree and NOBODY says sh*t. I see it everyday.
 6 years ago '04        #115
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 ALLSCREWEDUP said:
If you in the inner city, fat nasty white ho's that all these black men knock up use that word carefree and NOBODY says sh*t. I see it everyday.
this...
 6 years ago '11        #116
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,666 | Props total: 4782 4782
 ronin said:
How did black people set they self up for that? Black's were not the inventors of the word "Nigge_r" or "n*gga". infact, once a word is created it is NEVER able to be destroyed our wiped from the social conscious of a race/species. even "dead languages" become resurrected and "translated" into a more modern form of communication, even is a word in a "dead language" can not be properly "translated" it can STILL be "translated" into a term/word/phrase/meaning akin to it's original definition.

so it is IMPOSSIBLE to EVER wipe a word out of existence.

black people did invent "n*gga" but im not discussing this sh*t online no more i'll wait for the real life verbal discussion that will never happen.
 6 years ago '05        #117
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
an adult would let the word die. its you kids who keep playing with the words meaning acting like its all jokes. you can blame hip hop music. dont give me that old people say n*gga more then people these days. they lived through so much more racist times then black kids today that it was comradery. the difference between now and back then is comradery has been replaced with mockery. these white girls are a mockery to the word.
It's alot of adults who use the word to this day, some which were never affected directly or even indirectly with slavery, or racism. a prime example is comedians, musical artist, entertainers, hell even foreigners who come to america and become familiar with american slang, culture and terminologies. I never said it was old people saying it more then anyone, and also how can you say 1 era of folks used a term for camaraderie and now a current era doesnt?

MrIndieArtist said:
your an idiot see how fast people dont say sh*ts the bomb. or thats phat. or jive turkey etc.

words die out all the time its the coonin section of hip hop keeping n*gga alive. now its spawned something worse a white girl cooning
Im an idiot how? I am expressing my stance and point's of view's on this topic in a fashion which is understandable, logical and intelligent. And I have heard, and even use all 3 of those terms myself from time to time but that's because I dig old slang. I thought 80's early 90's slang was some bomb sh*t that was phat, I guess n*ggas think Im a jive turkey for it but who care's?

Words do not die out, if you want to speak on the "Cooning section" of hip-hop let's talk about how majority of US BLACKS degrade not only women but more directly OUR OWN BLACK women calling them bi*ches, talking about how you playing them, and the whole 9. Blacks like to call the race card on some much bullsh*t when we in-fact are the main perpetrators of the injustices we claim other races inflict on us.
 6 years ago '05        #118
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
your not equal yet tho. the f!ght is still on. the black communitys heroes are a joke right now.
Who is equal? YOU can not tell me, or any other person who IS equal and who IS NOT equal. if anything, YOUR keeping YOURSELF down claiming to not be equal.

check it, I have great credit (and Im black, but hold up, blacks aren't suppose to have good credit). I am a citizen with the right to vote, I am a citizen who pay's taxes, I mean it's pointless to point out to you the bare-basics of which makes me "Equal" because then you will retort with "well I bet you still can't do this-that-and the 3rd".

Maybe YOU dont' view yourself as Equal but you can't pump that weak mentality to me champion.

Barack Obonga said:
the thing is i shouldnt of even explained myself, say whatever you want to just know that if u say it to the wrong person u will get your sh*t split
You shouldn't have explained yourself? So you can make a claim, but you don't feel the need to express the explanation for WHY you made that claim? that's some childish mental work right there, don't say it if you can not back it up with an intelligent and rational explanation.

megalomaniacal said:
black people did invent "n*gga" but im not discussing this sh*t online no more i'll wait for the real life verbal discussion that will never happen.
Black people did NOT invent the word "n*gga". you can't "invent" a Variation of a word (which it is) and claim it is a new term/word all together. "n*gga" root word is "Nigge-r" so No, Blacks did NOT invent the word.
 6 years ago '05        #119
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
you are an idiot. your stance is of an idiot. if you poll black and white men over 30 on this subject there going to overwhelming vote no this white girl is out her god damn mind. the problem begins with the demographics of this white girl. its not for people over 30. its for kids who just like everybody else will be adults one day. and guess what the black eye of slavery that is still a big ol shiner in the history books will be forever erased when generations begin to believe that the word n*gga is equatable to friend. TEXTBOOK white man mind fu*k on you. your going to tell me its 2011 let the hate go we are the world bullsh*t. when racism still alive they just be concealin it.

/thread goodnight you little bi*ch as no back bone as mufu*kas
How long are we as Blacks going to continue to use the slave trade which BY HISTORY BOOK'S AND DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE PROOF was largely perpetuated by other African's who captured rival factions of tribe's and sold them into the North-Atlantic Slave trade.

Please do not read 1 side of a 2 sided story and only select the part which argues your point of view the best and then play blind man to the rest.

If you really want someone to blame for slavery, Blame those Ancestors' of our's who sold our other Ancestor's into the slave trade in the first place.

Come on champ, you getting amped and quitting in a debate because your loosing? Well, I'll accept you bowing out in debate with me because you lack the ability to defend your arguments.
 6 years ago '11        #120
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,666 | Props total: 4782 4782
 ronin said:
Who is equal? YOU can not tell me, or any other person who IS equal and who IS NOT equal. if anything, YOUR keeping YOURSELF down claiming to not be equal.

check it, I have great credit (and Im black, but hold up, blacks aren't suppose to have good credit). I am a citizen with the right to vote, I am a citizen who pay's taxes, I mean it's pointless to point out to you the bare-basics of which makes me "Equal" because then you will retort with "well I bet you still can't do this-that-and the 3rd".

Maybe YOU dont' view yourself as Equal but you can't pump that weak mentality to me champion.

You shouldn't have explained yourself? So you can make a claim, but you don't feel the need to express the explanation for WHY you made that claim? that's some childish mental work right there, don't say it if you can not back it up with an intelligent and rational explanation.

Black people did NOT invent the word "n*gga". you can't "invent" a Variation of a word (which it is) and claim it is a new term/word all together. "n*gga" root word is "Nigge-r" so No, Blacks did NOT invent the word.

so phat is fat
derivation is a word look it up im done with you clowns
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy