The Cool Kids Speak on Kreayshawn, V-Nasty & "Nigga"

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
marx1684 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 4975 4975
Sticks & stones can break bones but words can never hurt you. We give value to words. Damn & a.ss used to be bad words. As time went by we started to hear them on tv all the time. As time goes on certain words loose value through oversaturation. Would any1 here really be mad if I called them a jive a.ss turkey? Naw. The only problem with this word is the fact that forgetting the negative aspects of it will cause African Americans to forget a part of a struggle that was ingrained in our own personal history. Most African Americans don't have any roots to go to outside of this country. If you're folks aren't from an island you don't have any heritage to be proud of. Other nationalities had the collective mindset to come over to this country to make it better for their own people. Hispanics & Eastern Indians are still kind of in the process. African Americans were placed here & had to figure it out & are still trying to figure it out. Some may think this should be easier since we were here for so long but the majority of the years spent in this countries were spent without the same rights or civil liberties as others. That is a severe set back. It wasn't even a life time ago that we got all of the same constituational rights as others. My grandmother is still alive and she has no flag from another land to wave or any ancestrial stories to share past slavery. I can't name another culture that doesn't. That's the difference. My point being; we shouldn't fret the small stuff found in the word n!gger but we should carry the value in the fact that the word no longer carries such hatred towards a specific group of people. I'm stepping off of my soapbox now.
 6 years ago '07        #82
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16133 16133
 T R I L L said:
Besides the Morons at Jumpoff TV aint nobody gon dis the MOB

Artist are gonna just keep cosigning. Yall gon keep talking about em too and they buzz is gonna keep growing and growing.

[pic - click to view]

they gonna get more press for sayin ninja...and some free downloads..thne MOB...you in white girl mob?
 6 years ago '11        #83
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
n*ggas kissing each other calling each other pretty bi*ches and white girls calling me n*gga, this sh*t is turning into a big a.ss snl skit

n*gga is this real life

Last edited by megalomaniacal; 07-23-2011 at 04:03 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #84
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
V nasty is that n*gga right now,
all these cats co-signin and she sayin she realler than them...dam mistI mean nigstah fab lost.. drift raft lost hella big...she prolly actually was holdin his vanilla ice revisited ace hostage or somethin..**** ish I mean goon isht!! lol
 6 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 megalomaniacal said:
n*ggas kissing each other calling each other pretty bi*ches and white girls calling me n*gga, this sh*t is turning into a big a.ss snl skit

n*gga is this real life
 6 years ago '07        #86
space
space
if words are words...why I wonder if she say niggra in court?? on some real niggra sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #87
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 munn3702008 said:
How about u shut the hell up if you got nothing important with weak minded a.ss
 munn3702008 said:
if you got something say say it other back off pus*y
u mad?!
 6 years ago '10        #88
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 marx1684 said:
My point being; we shouldn't fret the small stuff found in the word n!gger but we should carry the value in the fact that the word no longer carries such hatred towards a specific group of people.
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #89
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13083 13083
 MrIndieArtist said:
untill these kids can comment intelligently on taxes, the deficit, nation health care, social security, and the prison and drug epidemic. there opinions are invalid.

none of you little kids can. so your opinion on race relations is as useless as t*ts on a boar. you guys can argue drake lyrics all day but thats when your education level ends
If you're going to talk down on someones intelligence--make sure yours is on point. Example: incorrect grammar.
 6 years ago '06        #90
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 regularjoe said:
If you're going to talk down on someones intelligence--make sure yours is on point. Example: incorrect grammar.
 07-23-2011, 04:15 PM         #91
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant anyone admit yet that this was the stupidest sh*t ever to take that word and try to use it as a term of endearment. i know black families who you will never hear use this word ever ever, not even jokingly. cause they dad raised them right imo.
 07-23-2011, 04:16 PM         #92
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
u mad?!
Not at all im fine thank you but you going say outta the blue and if you dont like what im saying you might well shut the hell up. or if you my grammar aint great like everybody grammar on bx anyways if you here to defend the white girls fu*k u the end
 6 years ago '04        #93
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
bottom line is this....it's not about which white person is saying it.

It's about the negroes that brush it off like its nothing, the same way we (as a people) brush off everything else relevant unless it has a Jordan or BET logo on it. A LOT of these "rappers" co-signing this v-nasty bullsh*t are exposing their own ignorance, the ignorance of the people around them and give us a glimpse of how young people get down today.

At the end of the day, these cats gotta own up to the own bullsh*t but the people that birthed and raised these kids gotta take on that blame too because you dont see Jews or other groups co-signing any kind of disrespect to their communities, ESPECIALLY when it has that much history behind it.

Even though something dumb like Jersey Shore is mad popular, Italian-Americans disowned the sh*t outta that because they dont want people outside of their community thinking thats how they really are.

The thing is that as black folks, we let too much sh*t slide because we wanna be accepted by everyone else FIRST instead of being cool with one another.

I dont understand how some dudes call themselves the Cool Kids but look mad dumb

**** Kids is more like it.
 6 years ago '10        #94
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 Damagegadget said:
if words are words...why I wonder if she say niggra in court?? on some real niggra sh*t
Did lil wayne say soo woo to the b gang in court?

You mother africa n*ggas be comin up with the craziest ideas ever

"i bet that bi*ch wont call obama a n*gga in the white house"

"i bet that bi*ch wont go to rikers island and go to the blood sections saying n*gga and throw up crip"

"i bet that bi*ch wont go to hell and call tookie a n*gga"
 07-23-2011, 04:20 PM         #95
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
:agreement6:
What fu*king world do live in everybody doesnot fill that way and never will okay get through dumb a.ss mind that word carry weight more than ever if not carring then why are we here having issues with on this thread

its Wshh ppl talking its every where only reason ppl know lame whites because the n word
its getting on spins now

so mel gibso was going his rant that wasnt a big deal ? c'mon now
 6 years ago '09        #96
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
I co-sign The Cool Kids
 6 years ago '09        #97
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19349 19349
i don't fu*k with the cool kids anyways thought they were lames
 07-23-2011, 04:24 PM         #98
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people wont use that word everywhere either so does it matter. the word is fu*king stupid. and it should show you that when someone acts straightened up, they dont use that word. whether its vnasty at rikers or a black fellow who doesnt want to sound stupid.

like a person who uses it 2000x a day but at a job interview never says it, or never says it around his boss, or how you wont see anyone but rappers and comedians say it on tv.

Last edited by Ni2; 07-23-2011 at 04:26 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #99
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6458 6458
"n*ggas" fuked it up in the 1st place. trying to flip the word into a positive. should of just buried it
 6 years ago '09        #100
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
the sh*thole known as california is the only place in the country where some dumb white bi*ch could get away with this sh*t

what the fu*k happened to yall over there

fu*king pussies
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy