The Cool Kids Speak on Kreayshawn, V-Nasty & "Nigga"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 Damagegadget said:
so Y are u supporting this girl in the use of the term? move on
Im not supporting her using the term "n*gga" i jus dont give a fu*k !
 6 years ago '07        #62
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16064 16064
 ATLien2g2 said:
they need to ask some white artist why they don't say n*gga, and this will show you fools cosigning this ignorant white bi*ch how disrespectful it is.
funny thing is andy "I can't take anything he says seriouns" molinakis supported it...but the whole time he said "N" word...
 6 years ago '07        #63
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16064 16064
 *c.o.a.* said:
Im not supporting her using the term "n*gga" i jus dont give a fu*k !
so y give a kcuf about people who do give a kcuf?
 6 years ago '06        #64
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
why should we care what these brain dead gits think about this situation?

Where KRS at man? We need him to speak on this...
 07-23-2011, 03:38 PM         #65
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:
People ask me that all the time, yes she did a crime and deserve to to punished im not excluding her no way, she did something stupid but that's my family so im gonna support her.
So how can not say what im saying at least understand that v-nasty the way she doing this is not cool at all and also the aggoragance off and ppl like riff raff of all people with his dumb a.ss i saw g's to gents he was dropping n bombs too its just aint cool to some ppl man.
 07-23-2011, 03:39 PM         #66
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
why should we care what these brain dead gits think about this situation?

Where KRS at man? We need him to speak on this...
Why so he can co-sign it too on vlad tv
 6 years ago '06        #67
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
supportin her in living a life free of ignorant dumb isht?
can u rephrase tht ?
 6 years ago '08        #68
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,314 | Props total: 1258 1258
I actually dig the cool kids music but this is certainly not a good look and its making them look real dumb i cant cosign this in any way shape or form.

after reading through a few threads on this topic and seeing some of the responses im convinced this site has more white people trying to pose as blacks and/or a good amount of uncle toms. and im not trying to diss the white folks on here but it k!lls me how yall want to talk about black relations in society when you know NOTHING about being a black man or women. I dont really know to much about hockey so you would never hear me speaking about it because i simply just dont know enough. but heres the million dollar question for you white folks out there... why do you want to say the word n*gga so much?? knowing the history behind the word and how it could cause you a serious beat down in certain situations why would you want to say it?? i would really like a serious response to this question.

and for the few brothas on here cosigning this brawds nonsense you should be ashamed of yourselves. like really ashamed of yourselves. i would love to hear what your parents or grandparents thought about how you feel about this situation. you really need to read a book and learn your history about that word and what black people went through with that word and are STILL going through. the ignorance of yall is seriously unbelievable.
 07-23-2011, 03:41 PM         #69
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T R I L L said:
Besides the Morons at Jumpoff TV aint nobody gon dis the MOB

Artist are gonna just keep cosigning. Yall gon keep talking about em too and they buzz is gonna keep growing and growing.

[pic - click to view]

are you even black no body dis them fu*k u fu*k them and what in the fu*k is wrong with u
 6 years ago '04        #70
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,346 | Props total: 13012 13012
Ok... I don't like them using that word--but artists are talking about it for press now. It's not genuine.
 6 years ago '06        #71
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
 munn3702008 said:
So how can not say what im saying at least understand that v-nasty the way she doing this is not cool at all and also the aggoragance off and ppl like riff raff of all people with his dumb a.ss i saw g's to gents he was dropping n bombs too its just aint cool to some ppl man.
I dont think ppl understand v-nasty she grew up around this just like me and other ppl, this is all she kno.
 07-23-2011, 03:43 PM         #72
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ron O'Neal said:
I actually dig the cool kids music but this is certainly not a good look and its making them look real dumb i cant cosign this in any way shape or form.

after reading through a few threads on this topic and seeing some of the responses im convinced this site has more white people trying to pose as blacks and/or a good amount of uncle toms. and im not trying to diss the white folks on here but it k!lls me how yall want to talk about black relations in society when you know NOTHING about being a black man or women. I dont really know to much about hockey so you would never hear me speaking about it because i simply just dont know enough. but heres the million dollar question for you white folks out there... why do you want to say the word n*gga so much?? knowing the history behind the word and how it could cause you a serious beat down in certain situations why would you want to say it?? i would really like a serious response to this question.

and for the few brothas on here cosigning this brawds nonsense you should be ashamed of yourselves. like really ashamed of yourselves. i would love to hear what your parents or grandparents thought about how you feel about this situation. you really need to read a book and learn your history about that word and what black people went through with that word and are STILL going through. the ignorance of yall is seriously unbelievable.

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #73
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
anyone thats born after 1990 is to stupid to know what the word n*gga means or how it effects things race realations are real difrent now they not like how it was we were in school now everyone is in one huge mix its not odd now to see a group of black and white kids mixed all wearing jordans and skinny jeans sh*t look at beiber you dont think he threw the n word around once while he was with brezzy i'm not saying i'm cool with it hell i still remember getting in f!ghts in school with white boys about that so they saying it just don't let it slide when u hear it

Last edited by youngsiz; 07-24-2011 at 09:08 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #74
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
Cool Kids >>> 99%
 6 years ago '10        #75
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 munn3702008 said:
Ok since you see that lets keep it real then so we supposed not worry these white throwing n*gga like its bad meat so i guess black can call white dirty crackers liike whut up cracker honkey Red Neck Monkey. yea lets just called every mexican since we cool with the wet backs

hey maybe we start PR mexicans and DR el slavdor's

No No lets start calling gays f*ggots because you know they dont mind im sure Gladd wont get mad

No lets start calling every girl you ever met as.lut , wh0ore a c*nt , a c*m bag

you know real silly for you sit here that black history is nothing we have a acuatlly holiday called black history month yea u remember i m sure you do i heard its important to know history been told that sine i was little munn.
this rant made no sense. how about you step your rebuttal game up then come back
 07-23-2011, 03:48 PM         #76
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:
I dont think ppl understand v-nasty she grew up around this just like me and other ppl, this is all she kno.
Why are you trying to convice like v-nasty is the victim or minority

What is there to undestand about v-nasty

this all she know lol c'mon man so says something wrong or robber somebody thats what she going thats all i know so if i cant read or write and went to jail and come thats all i know so your saying she cant change her ways .

No No No sir you can always turn negative into positive including v-nasty what she need to do is stop being ingnorant to dis understand the this word and the history stop beeing a white gucci mane .
 07-23-2011, 03:49 PM         #77
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
this rant made no sense. how about you step your rebuttal game up then come back
How about u shut the hell up if you got nothing important with weak minded a.ss
 07-23-2011, 03:50 PM         #78
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
if you got something say say it other back off pus*y
 6 years ago '10        #79
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8174 8174
 T R I L L said:
V nasty is that n*gga right now,
 07-23-2011, 03:56 PM         #80
munn3702008  OP
space
space