The Cool Kids Speak on Kreayshawn, V-Nasty & "Nigga"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
 *c.o.a.* said:
I dont understand why is it cool for black ppl to say it and disrespect them self's? I think your still on some "black power" type sh*t, "the man is out to get us" i mean im black and im living a good life im educating my self i have a good job, its not my fault tht some blk ppl are pieces of sh*t.
who owns the company u work for?
 6 years ago '06        #42
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,234 | Props total: 5038 5038
These n*ggas skinny jeans are on too tight they can't think straight
 6 years ago '06        #43
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 MrIndieArtist said:
the man is out to get black people. why yout hink 1 out of 9 black men are incarcerated. by luck!!!!!????
No its by stupidity, so ray ray is in jail for nothing? no tht n*gga was out selling drugs breaking the law. Its not the white mans fault he dropped outta school and started selling drugs he cant blame nobody but his self, ive never been to jail or even got in trouble once with the law.
 6 years ago '06        #44
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,220 | Props total: 4503 4503
 Stupid Fresh said:
What happened to the days when white people just wanted to be white

And miss me with that "is Obama acting white?" sh*t

All these wannabe hoodrat white bi*ches runnig around and these fatherless soft black boys going above and beyond for these hoes
times have changed man,I see white dudes and girls with black crews all the time,the skin color is nothing after a while of being involved in more important things,its like if you dont believe in God and people look at u crazy when u never were raised being religious,so then u think wtf? Im not the crazy one here this is who I grew to become and its pretty much deal with it im not gonna change,im gonna stunt and u gon hate,these white girls are gonna keep saying n*gga

Last edited by Affectz; 07-23-2011 at 03:13 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #45
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
who owns the company u work for?
Do tht matter?
 6 years ago '10        #46
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
Damn I didnt think the cool kids be down wit that...I fux with them but come on...fu*k dem white bi*ches if they be saying n*gga...
 6 years ago '07        #47
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
sh*t reminds me of when irv gotti was sayin nikki minaj is similar to lauryn hill
 07-23-2011, 03:15 PM         #48
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=*c.o.a.*;20052780]I dont understand why is it cool for black ppl to say it and disrespect them self's? I think your still on some "black power" type sh*t, "the man is out to get us" i mean im black and im living a good life im educating my self i have a good job, its not my fault tht some blk ppl are pieces of sh*t.[/QUOTE

Who on this thread say it was when i black person said it was cool WHO?
its like this thing between black ppl we should have to explain nothing
its like code and we diddnt invite white as you know u give a foot they take a yard
I cant stop everybody from using it but v-nasty should the respect to explain her self better
sh*t its not even there word its fact how she carring herself with like got a pass to all the hoods in the world and thats not the case. Good for you for not being a piece sh*t you want a cookie?
 6 years ago '05        #49
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
why they keep asking n*ggas this sh*t
 07-23-2011, 03:17 PM         #50
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:
No its by stupidity, so ray ray is in jail for nothing? no tht n*gga was out selling drugs breaking the law. Its not the white mans fault he dropped outta school and started selling drugs he cant blame nobody but his self, ive never been to jail or even got in trouble once with the law.

Take that god damn remy martin sig off your sh*t you good to shoes muth fu*ker
 07-23-2011, 03:18 PM         #51
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
why they keep asking n*ggas this sh*t
Because Vlad is a instergating pus*y and alway want drama question on the flavor of the month he does this all the time
 6 years ago '06        #52
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,234 | Props total: 5038 5038
The same reason why they asked random rappers how they feel about lil b naming his album I'm gay

Vladtv be trolling thats why
 6 years ago '06        #53
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
its so simple to blame things on individuals and not see the bigger picture. what your doing is copping out like i did this so everyone else should be able to. there are people at higher risk to live that lifestyle then you.

lets say ray rays dad was k!lled in a turf war and his mom was strung out on crack and all ray ray did was watch rap videos and listen to rap music. then ray ray goes to school and the drug dealers are living the life he sees on tv and ray ray got nobody who give a fu*k except for his dads old friends on the block and they befriend lil ray rays so now hes making mistakes n join them. welcome to every minute in america

society is irresponsible. you as a human in the history of time have been given a choice like the matrix. swallow what everyone else is dooing and say fu*k it. or stnad up and change the world around you.

i volunteer self righteous yes. but mindless drone no
See lets say im ray ray minus my father being k!lled i grew up around drug and k!lling in Richmond, Ca (research Richmond if not familiar) thts all i seen every day my daddy selling drugs, smoking dope with my momma. Tht made me do good in school and move the fu*k on with my life .
 07-23-2011, 03:22 PM         #54
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe some yall defend f*gs, fake gangsters, fake models and now fake whites girls
 6 years ago '06        #55
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
 munn3702008 said:
Take that god damn remy martin sig off your sh*t you good to shoes muth fu*ker
Thats my family FREE REMY MA :dancingcool:
 07-23-2011, 03:25 PM         #56
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:
Thats my family FREE REMY MA :dancingcool:

Thats cool and but is she trash or peice sh*t to you since she in jail right
 6 years ago '06        #57
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
 munn3702008 said:
Thats cool and but is she trash or peice sh*t to you since she in jail right
People ask me that all the time, yes she did a crime and deserve to to punished im not excluding her no way, she did something stupid but that's my family so im gonna support her.
 6 years ago '06        #58
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
that man should be proud he is a statistical anomaly. now you do so some research. out of all black men in the united states ages 18-40 . 1 out of 9 is incarcerated. i repeat out of all black men 18-40 in this country one out of 9 is in jail this very moment. it is a grand design in the scheme of society designed decades before your existence. it breaks up households, it blurrs role model figures, and it prescribes and smuggles in drugs by the ton all in hopes of keeping those statistics alive. its all about statistics when your talking about population.
Well i have to say is im glad im not tht 1 of 9 thts incarcerated, i cant feel bad for other blk men tht made mistakes .
 6 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 *c.o.a.* said:
See lets say im ray ray minus my father being k!lled i grew up around drug and k!lling in Richmond, Ca (research Richmond if not familiar) thts all i seen every day my daddy selling drugs, smoking dope with my momma. Tht made me do good in school and move the fu*k on with my life .
so Y are u supporting this girl in the use of the term? move on
 6 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 *c.o.a.* said:
People ask me that all the time, yes she did a crime and deserve to to punished im not excluding her no way, she did something stupid but that's my family so im gonna support her.
supportin her in living a life free of ignorant dumb isht?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy