The Cool Kids Speak on Kreayshawn, V-Nasty & "Nigga"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
I really can't get how people keep cosigning this girl. Hip-Hop is dead
 6 years ago '08        #22
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
v-nasty was listening to e40 when he said, "know when to act a fool and who to act a fool with." u can believe she wouldnt hit the down south talking like that, or the boroughs in nyc like that. either or, her 15 mins is almost up.
 6 years ago '06        #23
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,658 | Props total: 44 44
 MrIndieArtist said:
you prolly no older then 25 saying its 2011!!! thats a textbook response." its 2011 who cares what defined my whole existence in society today "
That word doesn't define me i dont let words control who i am or define me.
 07-23-2011, 02:47 PM         #24
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k these LAME-HOS.

There is nothing cool about these salvation army apparel wearing house ******s

Last edited by Zo1987; 07-23-2011 at 02:49 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #25
LightWeight 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1889 1889
fu*k theese Dudess. mann!!! WHERE MY MAN TONY STARKS GHOSTFACE IRON MAN's Input......
 6 years ago '10        #26
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
The Cool Kids have always made terrible music and they look like f*gs
 07-23-2011, 02:50 PM         #27
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
i agree 100% with what they said. let it to my fly n*ggas to keep it real
Ok since you see that lets keep it real then so we supposed not worry these white throwing n*gga like its bad meat so i guess black can call white dirty crackers liike whut up cracker honkey Red Neck Monkey. yea lets just called every mexican since we cool with the wet backs

hey maybe we start PR mexicans and DR el slavdor's

No No lets start calling gays f*ggots because you know they dont mind im sure Gladd wont get mad

No lets start calling every girl you ever met as.lut , wh0ore a c*nt , a c*m bag

you know real silly for you sit here that black history is nothing we have a acuatlly holiday called black history month yea u remember i m sure you do i heard its important to know history been told that sine i was little munn.
 6 years ago '06        #28
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
ya but your lack of back bone for your ancestors defines you.
So do i suppose to go around being mad at my white ppl for something tht happened way before my time? If you talking about back bone i think alot of black ppl have no back bone cause they the ones thts going around calling each other n*ggas !
 6 years ago '08        #29
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,491 | Props total: 17057 17057
 *c.o.a.* said:
That word doesn't define me i dont let words control who i am or define me.

But you do realize if a 100% white person calls you N...GGA it is actually N...GGER right?
 07-23-2011, 02:58 PM         #30
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
The Cool Kids have always made terrible music and they look like f*gs
u are right but so is the ho in ur avy
 07-23-2011, 03:00 PM         #31
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLien2g2 said:
Man fu*k them white bi*ches and fu*k any black person that cosign that foolishness.
Co sign

These white girls using the n word are disrespecting the culture. Plain and simple. Look at the way they dress, the way they act. The right way to be white and be accepted in hip hop? Eminem and hell even asher roth do it right. But what this V nasty does not understand is that because she is white she will get a pass from such things as cops etc. Because of her skin. Riff raff co signing that sh*t only makes it worse. So not only are these people clowns in both fashion and music, but now in intelligence. They need to stay in line. I'm not saying that we blacks (and sh*t even hispanics too cause they also black) should pretend like sh*t is sweet when it comes to our usage of it too. But that is for us to decide. We don't need these white hoes ruining our culture.

These guys (cool kids) are pathetic. And like I said sound brainwashed. They want to fit in, so they show no hate and co sign this coonery. Hence thier name "cool kids" aka wanting to fit in. I don't give a fu*k what anybody says, this v nasty and white girl mob or whatever the fu*k it's called needs to eliminated from hip hop NOW. I thought Lil B was bad but at least he you know..is BLACK. at anyone who is black that accepts this BS
 6 years ago '06        #32
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
The skinny jeans generations

Black kids are more feminine than ever

And we all know the reason why
 6 years ago '07        #33
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 *c.o.a.* said:
So do i suppose to go around being mad at my white ppl for something tht happened way before my time? If you talking about back bone i think alot of black ppl have no back bone cause they the ones thts going around calling each other n*ggas !
a lot of is not all.... this isht happens everyday..not before time sir... in my years on earth Im sure a few niggras have been hung or had a cross burned in their lawn. The north freed slaves cause they didn't want to compete with free labor in the south..civil war wasn't for black folk..400 years is not that long in terms of time
 6 years ago '06        #34
Affectz 130 heat pts130
space
space
$8,207 | Props total: 4465 4465
u guys need to go out more,theres alot of whites that say n*gga and the blacks respect it,the only problem now is that these white girls taking their hood sh*t to the mainstream and thats where it gets crazy. They pretty much grew into who they are now dressing how they are and saying what they say. They feel attacked now that what they've grown to know is being looked at as a mockery,people need to be more open minded
 6 years ago '06        #35
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
your supposed to have white friends who respect what black people have gone through and not say n*gga and if they dont you should school them. it happened years ago but take a look around... today is tommorows history and everything that happened to those black men has made an impact on your life. you were born into a world that they made for you. but now you eat propaganda up with a spoon. you think the playing field is an equal playing field and htat life is fair in the united states. when black people are losing at such a fast rate without even knowing it. black culture was on the cusp of really being respected then they gave crack and rap.
I dont understand why is it cool for black ppl to say it and disrespect them self's? I think your still on some "black power" type sh*t, "the man is out to get us" i mean im black and im living a good life im educating my self i have a good job, its not my fault tht some blk ppl are pieces of sh*t.
 07-23-2011, 03:04 PM         #36
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maze 112 said:
Co sign

These white girls using the n word are disrespecting the culture. Plain and simple. Look at the way they dress, the way they act.
They dress like hipsters and go thrifting. That's the culture?
 6 years ago '06        #37
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
What happened to the days when white people just wanted to be white

And miss me with that "is Obama acting white?" sh*t

All these wannabe hoodrat white bi*ches runnig around and these fatherless soft black boys going above and beyond for these hoes
 6 years ago '07        #38
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 Affectz said:
u guys need to go out more,theres alot of whites that say n*gga and the blacks respect it,the only problem now is that these white girls taking their hood sh*t to the mainstream and thats where it gets crazy. They pretty much grew into who they are now dressing how they are and saying what they say. They feel attacked now that what they've grown to know is being looked at as a mockery,people need to be more open minded
there are a lot of blacks who dont say n*gga so whites should respect that too right....so an open mind means any body can call me n*gga as long as they leave the r off..lol...kcuf it then everybody say n*gga...
 6 years ago '06        #39
Affectz 130 heat pts130
space
space
$8,207 | Props total: 4465 4465
 Damagegadget said:
there are a lot of blacks who dont say n*gga so whites should respect that too right
they dont have to,u cant get respected by everybody,especially in hip hop
 07-23-2011, 03:06 PM         #40
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayborne23 said:
They dress like hipsters and go thrifting. That's the culture?
Read everything I said.

They are degrading hip hop.

HOW THE fu*k WE GO FROM THIS

[video - click to view]

to gucci gucci and what not. I will not respect anyone that tolerates this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy