Jul 22 - Norway horror: 80+ die in camp shooting, 7 in blast

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
ManSlut 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,415 | Props total: 586 586
 TheGame4705 said:
people need to start believing in something cuz the world is lost.
:applause:
 6 years ago '04        #142
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
If life is meaningless, then you would have no qualms about k!lling yourself. Do it please. One less moron on Earth.
 6 years ago '04        #143
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
 lilsnatch770 said:
"Actually, a large chunk of the population gets their news from the internet. While more get it from TV, stations are not going to spend their entire program on this news story. They are going to cover it, move onto the next one and keep going."

thats understood. but example. during 9-11 when we went to war and lost countless lives... Tv broadcasted Michael jackson cases over 9-11. Who decided to blow up Casey Anthony Of the Millions of news stories of babies getting k!lled. who authorizes what gets more play? same person who could downplay something that shows his religion in a bad light?

lilsnatch770 said:

And which news site did I not list? The only other major ones were AP News. I covered BBC, Foxnews, CNN, MSNBC, Google News, ABC & CBS News.

Checked out the link. that link coverage is from the 80s babies POV. the 80's babies aint making no moves not like the older generation. the older Generation are stuck in their ways as Technology advances. So more catch the local news on tv and possibly see a couple stories on other news channels. An the Older Generation = The Business Holders sway their minds who gives a damn what the younger generation talking about they were brought up during the broken family era was huge. so they will look outside themselves (Celebrities) to find themselves just appeal to the youth and they've been silenced. (Youth not voting till P. Diddy and all the artist came up with Vote Or Die) no main stream artist been political since then.

lilsnatch770 said:
The problem is, especially on this site, too many people see news stories like this and try to patchwork some bullsh*t conspiracy that makes no sense and is riddled with holes (like most conspiracies are).

its not a conspiracy thats the funny part. People with the conspiracy label k!ll me. a Conspiracy is to Hypothesis like a Terrorist is to Heroes. All people are saying is this.......

A mass k!lling that shows Christians in a negative light gets less news coverage. Coverage is important due to the fact they are our allies and depending on who were the main people pulling this event it could effect us. which in terms would effect the economy.

lilsnatch said:
Nearly 100 kids are dead and you fu*king delusional religious lunatics are still peddling this crap? According to you fu*king moronic Jesus freaks, God always existed, created the entire universe, answers prayers on a daily basis, performs miracles, etc.....but when 100 kids get gunned down he's got his thumb up his a.ss. That doesn't add up to anyone that's capable of basic logical thought.

...Either your idol is non-existent, or he's a fu*king clown.
God doesnt offer no confusion but we get played persistently. Book tells me to turn the other cheek not to k!ll. But America A Christian nation does the opposite we operate on survival of the fittest street techniques and back it up with the Christian religion. street n*ggas peep game they dont buy into the bullsh*t and neither does the foreigns thats why we beef.

hence why dude aint choosing a set he walking for self.

Last edited by SpyDa; 07-23-2011 at 06:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #144
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
There were no adults at the camp?
 6 years ago '07        #145
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
wow..this muthafu*ka should be burned to death
 07-23-2011, 07:18 PM         #146
handsumone1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Several victims "had pretended they were dead to survive," Berzingi said. But after shooting the victims with one gun, the gunman shot them again in the head with a shotgun, he said.

RIP
 6 years ago '07        #147
Mari 29 heat pts29
space
space
$471 | Props total: 9 9
3.23 The cruel nature of our operations

“We do not want to do this, but we are left no choice.”

The 3-phase-process of destroying and replacing the current cultural Marxist/ multiculturalist regimes of Western Europe will not be easy or painless. Keep in mind that these regimes we are f!ghting have and are still committing genocide against the indigenous peoples of Europe by exposing them to more than 25 million Muslims. They have indirectly k!lled more than 15 000 Europeans, r*ped more than 500 000 European women, robbed and terrorised more than 4,5 million Europeans, fired more than 37 000 cultural conservatives from their jobs and incarcerated more than 150 000 brothers and sisters for opposing their policies.

As a Justiciar Knight you are operating as a jury, judge and executioner on behalf of all free Europeans. Never forget that it is not only your right to act against the tyranny of the cultural Marxist/multiculturalist elites of Europe, it is your duty to do so.

There are situations in which cruelty is necessary, and refusing to apply necessary cruelty is a betrayal of the people whom you wish to protect.

The preferred method is to attack in a violent and deceptive form (shock attack), usually with limited forces (1-2 individuals).

Once you decide to strike, it is better to k!ll too many than not enough, or you risk reducing the desired ideological impact of the strike.
Explain what you have done (in an announcement distributed prior to operation) and make certain that everyone understands that we, the free peoples of Europe, are going to strike again and again. Do not apologise, make excuses or express regret for you are acting in self-defence or in a preemptive manner. In many ways, morality has lost its meaning in our struggle. The question of good and evil is reduced to one simple choice. For every free patriotic European, only one choice remains: Survive or perish. Some innocent will die in our operations as they are simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. Get used the idea. The needs of the many will always surpass the needs of the few.

If all fails, I will initiate my career with a private security firm in conflict zones to acquire maximum
funds in the shortest period of time to repay the debts. First coming costume party this autumn, dress up as a police officer. Arrive with insignias:-) Will be awesome as people will be very astonished:-)

Side note; imagine if law enforcement would visit me the next days. They would probably get the
wrong idea and think I was a terrorist, lol
More quotes From Anders Breiviks book '2083 - Declaration of European Independence'
 6 years ago '09        #148
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,138 | Props total: 332 332
 Mari said:
More quotes From Anders Breiviks book '2083 - Declaration of European Independence'
fu*k this motherfu*ker yo...n*gga soundlike a fruitcake...the fu*k is a justiciar knight anyway? isnt that a class in mass effect 2?

this n*gga probably never had pus*y in his whole life and took it out on some kids like a little bi*ch, give me five hours with this lil n*gga and ill go jack bauer on his a.ss
 07-24-2011, 03:51 AM         #149
ibcpirate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
should have called in a nuke with that k!ll streak

Damn..that's real sad. RIP to all of them
 6 years ago '05        #150
Ziyada 
space
space
$1,193 | Props total: 7 7
 kennboy1 said:
Crazy event, terrible man, these people out here, just sad!!!!!

Don't mean you gotta talk about amy like that after her death.

I',m talkin 'bout innocent people, shot to death, with no chance, by a coward psycho..

fu*k Amy. She was a junkie, that destroyed herself.. How can I feel pity, for a rich bi*ch, that is so stupid and selvdeskuktiv..
 07-24-2011, 06:37 AM         #151
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My condolences to all of the families from lost their loved ones.
 6 years ago '04        #153
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
crazy + religion is not a good combo.........Religion already fu*ks your mind up horribly
 6 years ago '07        #154
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
RIP To the victims...this guy is coward
 6 years ago '08        #155
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
Nothing at all is funny about this tragedy. RIP to the victims and may God be with their families.

DelbertMengel said:
should have called in a nuke with that k!ll streak
that said I spit my OJ out when I read this
 6 years ago '08        #156
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
r.i.p.....
 6 years ago '05        #157
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 JBeezy said:
Nearly 100 kids are dead and you fu*king delusional religious lunatics are still peddling this crap? According to you fu*king moronic Jesus freaks, God always existed, created the entire universe, answers prayers on a daily basis, performs miracles, etc.....but when 100 kids get gunned down he's got his thumb up his a.ss. That doesn't add up to anyone that's capable of basic logical thought.

...Either your idol is non-existent, or he's a fu*king clown.
An atheist brought God up in this thread u idiot
 6 years ago '07        #158
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Maroon_Tiger said:
not true... if you're a cold blooded k!ller, then its just covering your tracks...

i would've run...fu*k it...

my question is why didnt the kids f!ght this guy?!?
kinda hard when you going up against a gun but i see what your saying

RIP to the fallen and my prayers go out to the families

this just shows how anyday could be your last day
 6 years ago '07        #159
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
im really pissed that this sh*t happen man all those lives just taken away
 6 years ago '07        #160
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
hold up tell me this n*gga not bout to get 21 years for this and be a free man

if this happen i swear ima end up being a vigilante
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy