Consequence Drops Pusha-T & Kanye West Diss Record

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should Pusha T Respond To This?
Hell Yeah, He Should Get This Niggah!!! 19 41.30%
Nah, Waste Of Time, This Niggah Is Just Mad Hes Not "On" Anymore... 27 58.70%
Voters: 46. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,528 | Props total: 5859 5859
I understand a lot of you are biased, but c'mon now.. be serious. This sh*t wasn't terrible like a lot of y'all are making it out to be.
 6 years ago '06        #62
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 348 348
I know i'm in the minority but I actually like the song. No it's not a knock out blow at all but it's a nice lil jab to let them know he about to come at them. This won't be the last diss. But honestly if i was Kanye and Pusha I wouldn't even reply. Y would they? Con is my n*gga but he's on his last leg and not making any noise in the game right now. I would wait and see if con comes with some hard sh*t then I would consider responding. If he keeps dropping "aight" sh*t then I wouldn't say anything.

S/N: I hate that Con and good music fell out. Con was there from the beginning but I guess sh*t happens.
 6 years ago '10        #63
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
It's real easy to see why pusha is on and he isn't...

Pusha >>>> consequence

6 years ago '07        #64
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,596 | Props total: 10550 10550
 illmatic_kid said:
Im a pusha fan myself, but the massive amount of d!ckriding n*ggas on here be doing on his behalf is pathetic. Pusha is nice, but he's not the best in the world and yall n*ggas might not like Cons, but the n*gga can spit so if they battle best believe the n*gga won't be a slouch...
Same sh*t I was thinking.I didn't listen to the song but I'm a.ssuming that its average at best.But n*ggas in this bi*ch acting like Pusha is God when that n*gga dropped one of the wackest tapes of the year...lol.Ima Pusha Fan too but that n*gga haven't been on his A game for a while.Really since he signed wit Ye I haven't heard a fire song from dude.n*ggas on this site prolly not on Cons but Cons can spit.It prolly was a light diss but if Pusha do respond he better come hard or the next diss from Cons can be way worst.

Besides MOD 1>>>>Anything Pusha done on the solo tip
 07-23-2011, 11:06 AM         #65
freshkidd23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is one of the weakest diss records ive heard in my life.. this n*gga aint ready for pusha.. and Ye dont even need to respond to this wack a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #66
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,528 | Props total: 5859 5859
 hawk48202 said:
I know i'm in the minority but I actually like the song. No it's not a knock out blow at all but it's a nice lil jab to let them know he about to come at them. This won't be the last diss. But honestly if i was Kanye and Pusha I wouldn't even reply. Y would they? Con is my n*gga but he's on his last leg and not making any noise in the game right now. I would wait and see if con comes with some hard sh*t then I would consider responding. If he keeps dropping "aight" sh*t then I wouldn't say anything.

S/N: I hate that Con and good music fell out. Con was there from the beginning but I guess sh*t happens.
It would be cool to see someone respond to something nowadays. A lot of cats rap about being so dope and how much better they are than everybody else.. then they get dissed and pull the " I'm too big to reply " card. Then they'll turn around and drop some lines that sound like they can be about somebody. They'll be interviewed about those certain lines and they say some bullsh*t like " it wasn't about anyone in particular, but if you feel the shoe fits.. wear it. " n*ggas need to go at it and spar for a couple of rounds then leave it at that.
 07-23-2011, 11:59 AM         #67
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was whack.
 07-23-2011, 12:18 PM         #68
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
Cons is a ugly n*gga
And you're a fat fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #69
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Before anyone says anything disrespectful remember that Cons wrote a whole load of sh*t for kanye West and Pusha was schooled by him behind the scenes
 6 years ago '07        #70
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
irrelevant rapper

back to the bench n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #71
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
what a fu*kin LAAAAMMMEEE! first off this n*gga is trash as fu*k second he keeps talkin sh*t like kanye owes he career to him or somethin i hope pusha sh*ts in this n*ggas mouth yo
 6 years ago '05        #72
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,081 | Props total: 4217 4217
damn cons.... just stop it bruh
 6 years ago '05        #73
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
I'm torn 2 of my favorites... although I haven't been a fan of much Pusha's G.O.O.D. releases
 07-23-2011, 03:25 PM         #74
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
I understand a lot of you are biased, but c'mon now.. be serious. This sh*t wasn't terrible like a lot of y'all are making it out to be.
that sh*t was actually impressive, flow was sick

but bx is d!ckriding and hating like usual so
 07-23-2011, 06:16 PM         #75
Glorydayz22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean...rap was built on "beefs" or battles if you will.Why n*ggas so soft hearted these days?I say if you got it on your chest then let it off.Air that sh*t out...COMPETE!If n*ggas would compete these days so many more people would be exposed and forced out of the game,lol.

Throw rocks if you want,just make sure you win in the end.
 6 years ago '08        #76
thetfd 1469 heat pts1469
space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 6112 6112
 DesertEagle said:
Cons = a disgruntled ghostwriter
Who did this fool ever write for? He claimed he wrote for Kanye... Kanye's weakest verse sounds better than anything this fool has ever done.
 6 years ago '08        #77
thetfd 1469 heat pts1469
space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 6112 6112
 JimDinO77 said:
damn cons.... just stop it bruh
:agreement6:
Amen and Amen!!!
 6 years ago '07        #78
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,596 | Props total: 10550 10550
 thetfd said:
Who did this fool ever write for? He claimed he wrote for Kanye... Kanye's weakest verse sounds better than anything this fool has ever done.
n*gga stole Cons whole style.I remember when I heard The Good,the Bad,and the Ugly for the first time I thought that was the same n*gga for the longest.Them n*ggas use to sound a like to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy