Dana White: ‘Floyd Mayweather is what’s wrong with boxing’

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30308 30308
 Storchaveli said:
Coming from a Floyd nut-sucker? Next.

That's the thing with the unintelligent... they create their own info, based on what they feel, and then a.ssume that info is fact.
 6 years ago '05        #42
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
MMA > Boxing

Boxing use to be the fu*king sh*t, its fu*king garbage now though.
 6 years ago '08        #43
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Darealness420 said:
Dana I'd pretty right guys... Floyd is preventing the biggest f!ght ever because of money issues and bi*ch a.ss senseless bickering... Yet he flashes his money around like a douche and a tin like you're typical ignorant rapper while he's dodging paquaio... Yes this guy represents everything that is wrong and fu*ked up in boxing.... Seriously this is what it comes down to now? A rich primadonna is the hottest f!ghter today n his sheep as followers will stay defending him
k!llurself. The money issue and every Pacman demand was agreed to, it was Pacman that refused a certain drug testing. Now STFU!
 6 years ago '04        #44
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
boxing>>>>>>>>mma
he mad cause he couldn't don king boxing like he doin the mma thats all
 6 years ago '10        #45
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
brb get beat the fu*k up and get 50k
 6 years ago '10        #46
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 - Streetz - said:
this is the guy giving his f!ghters peanuts and pocketing a sh*tload of money for himself tho
fu*koutofhere

so mr.white is against steroid testing?
floyd gets big money not peanuts even wwe n*ggas get more money
 6 years ago '04        #47
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 katalist said:
MMA > Boxing

Boxing use to be the fu*king sh*t, its fu*king garbage now though.
Yup... Floyd vs. Manny is the last f!ght that is relevant in Boxing... Maybe if the Klitschko brothers fought eachother too...
 6 years ago '09        #48
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,544 | Props total: 4927 4927
phuck Dana White, he talks way too much ish
 6 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 akverse47 said:
phuck Dana White, he talks way too much ish
phuck Floyd and his dad, I think THEY talk waaay too much... fu*kin crackheads I swear... especially his dad and uncle... fu*kin embarrassment I wouldn't let those dudes out of my house I swear
 6 years ago '08        #50
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 aKtIvItY! said:
You are a fu*king tool. They arent in the same weight class, and either f!ghter moving up or down could cause a drastic change in their performance. Thats why the f!ght isnt happening, Dana wants it just as much as the next guy.

Do some homework before you talk sh*t you fu*king idiot
You dumb elementary educated fuk, Silva and GSP not being in the same weight class has NEVER been a reason the f!ght wasnt made. Theyve talked about a catchweight f!ght you fu*king numbskull. I dont know where that excuse came from. Toss that garbage a.ss weight class excuse out the window for Dana White not making the f!ght. Even if it were like you said, Anderson Silva has fought at welterweight before in the past and even talked once of returning to WW out his own mouth.

Silva has changed weight classes before SUCCESSFULLY. He went up to lightheavyweight and dominated Irvin and Forrest and you sitting up here acting like GSP cant go up to f!ght Silva? Stop the bullsh*t. Silva went up in weight and destroyed James Irvin and Forrest so stop the BS excuse about "preformance". Letting Dana White get off the hook for not making the f!ght. You got Dana's d!ck in your mouth so far that it's pushed your non-existant brains out the side of your ears. Ridiculous excuses for Dana White.

Stop the silly excuses for UFC not making the superf!ght. This is the same UFC and Dana White who had BJ Penn move up to WW to f!ght GSP. BJ Penn was at lightweight, moved up to f!ght the same GSP who you claim cant f!ght Silva because "two different weight classes". Listen to yourself you idiot, cuz by your logic Dana White should have never made the GSP and BJ Penn f!ght because it "changed his preformance". Dana White did it before for two superstars to f!ght.

You Dana White d!ckriders make me laugh. Dana White himself has talked about the GSP-Silva f!ght promising time and time again that if GSP and Silva beats so and so that GSP-Silva f!ght could be around the corner. But guess what? Silva and GSP defeat that opponent then Dana White comes up with some garbage excuse for why the superf!ght wont be made and he's done this sh*t for 3 years. Do your research of Dana White speaking on a GSP-Silva f!ght out his own mouth then backpeddling. Acting like I made that f!ght up myself.
 6 years ago '11        #51
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 308 308
 PEK said:
Killurself. The money issue and every Pacman demand was agreed to, it was Pacman that refused a certain drug testing. Now STFU!
Lol you mad homie????

Mma>boxing get over it pal
 6 years ago '05        #52
tdots 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 645 645
 midaztouch said:
dana only thinks floyd is bad for boxing because he pays his f!ghters 30k to f!ght in a main event. yea the odd f!ghter gets 200k but that money is nothing to what a guy like Floyd gets

dana i can not agree with you here

at you throwing it in the interview that mayweather should try a ufc bout. dana is a Jewish penny pincher, he wouldn't spend that money.

i respect MMA guys 100 percent. how come they when they talk a boxer vs a mma f!ghter. its always with mma rules? i mean really does dana think people are using triangle chokes and arm bars in the street/bar f!ghts, only f*ggots kick..
^^ #neverbeeninaf!ght
 6 years ago '04        #53
space
space
Dana White is NOT the reason why this f!ght is not happening... Its all on GSP... He is ducking Silva... Listen to a bunch of his interviews before the Shields f!ght, then after... He's scared as sh*t to lose...
 6 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 tdots said:
^^ #neverbeeninaf!ght
honestly.

Real f!ghts are grimey and sloppy as fu*k... Boxing technique is not a factor in a street f!ght at all... If anything, Kick Boxing is way more useful in a street f!ght...
 6 years ago '10        #55
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
dana is making all the damn money his f!ghters don't make
anything we all know and see that. jones bones jones should be making millions of dollars
rampage jackson should be a millionare forrest griff should be rich, the ice man should be rich,
and y is tito ortiz boxing he should be rich hes f!ghting 4 money. if he loses two f!ghts hes fired, and tito was one of the first champs in the sports.
 07-22-2011, 07:04 PM         #56
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are both pieces of sh*t, end of story.
 6 years ago '05        #57
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
 Chief Dee said:
You dumb elementary educated fuk, Silva and GSP not being in the same weight class has NEVER been a reason the f!ght wasnt made. Theyve talked about a catchweight f!ght you fu*king numbskull. I dont know where that excuse came from. Toss that garbage a.ss weight class excuse out the window for Dana White not making the f!ght. Even if it were like you said, Anderson Silva has fought at welterweight before in the past and even talked once of returning to WW out his own mouth.

Silva has changed weight classes before SUCCESSFULLY. He went up to lightheavyweight and dominated Irvin and Forrest and you sitting up here acting like GSP cant go up to f!ght Silva? Stop the bullsh*t. Silva went up in weight and destroyed James Irvin and Forrest so stop the BS excuse about "preformance". Letting Dana White get off the hook for not making the f!ght. You got Dana's d!ck in your mouth so far that it's pushed your non-existant brains out the side of your ears. Ridiculous excuses for Dana White.

Stop the silly excuses for UFC not making the superf!ght. This is the same UFC and Dana White who had BJ Penn move up to WW to f!ght GSP. BJ Penn was at lightweight, moved up to f!ght the same GSP who you claim cant f!ght Silva because "two different weight classes". Listen to yourself you idiot, cuz by your logic Dana White should have never made the GSP and BJ Penn f!ght because it "changed his preformance". Dana White did it before for two superstars to f!ght.

You Dana White d!ckriders make me laugh. Dana White himself has talked about the GSP-Silva f!ght promising time and time again that if GSP and Silva beats so and so that GSP-Silva f!ght could be around the corner. But guess what? Silva and GSP defeat that opponent then Dana White comes up with some garbage excuse for why the superf!ght wont be made and he's done this sh*t for 3 years. Do your research of Dana White speaking on a GSP-Silva f!ght out his own mouth then backpeddling. Acting like I made that f!ght up myself.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 gbigham82 said:
dana is making all the damn money his f!ghters don't make
anything we all know and see that. jones bones jones should be making millions of dollars
rampage jackson should be a millionare forrest griff should be rich, the ice man should be rich,
and y is tito ortiz boxing he should be rich hes f!ghting 4 money. if he loses two f!ghts hes fired, and tito was one of the first champs in the sports.
All those f!ghters you mentioned are rich. Its the lesser-known f!ghters that are getting underpaid...
 6 years ago '07        #59
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Dana White is NOT the reason why this f!ght is not happening... Its all on GSP... He is ducking Silva... Listen to a bunch of his interviews before the Shields f!ght, then after... He's scared as sh*t to lose...
this is as stupid a thing i've heard in this thread.

GSP is not scared of a Silva f!ght. He's scared of after a Silva f!ght. If gaining all that weight negatively effects his ability, it's not as simple as just losing a bunch of muscle and going back to your old body. GSP has reference Roy Jones Jr numerous times as an example.

Gaining muscle is an exact science... losing muscle is not.
 6 years ago '07        #60
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
yeah whoops my bad

no problem.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy