Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022

[video - click to view]

07-22-2011, 11:58 AM         #22
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama can pay the troops to go and k!ll some, but Boosie can't?
 6 years ago '10        #23
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 r.burgundy said:
why are they chargin him wit terry boyds death when mike gav tha statement that boosie paid him to k!ll nussey?
the prosecution sayin Boosie had both of em wacked by Marlo

heres some links my peeps put up

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Accused k!ller Michael Louding, also known as "Marlo Mike," is facing first-degree murder charges for allegedly shooting Baton Rouge rapper Chris "Nussie" Jackson.
Louding is closely a.ssociated with Baton Rouge rapper Lil Boosie, whose real name is Torrence Hatch. Louding was in district court Wednesday, as his attorney is trying to have his confession tape thrown out.
The tape was played for District Court Judge Don Johnson. In it, Louding freely admits to shooting Jackson.
Margarette Lagatutta, Louding's attorney, needs to get his confession to police tossed if her client expects to have any chance in his trial. In the confession tape played in open court, Louding said Lil Boosie told a friend to "stamp" Nussie because of what happened in a rap club.
"As you heard in the courtroom, Mike Louding said the reason Chris Jackson was k!lled was because he had been disrespectful to Boosie and basically had a run in with one of Boosie's supporters," said Dana Cummings, lead prosecutor.

An 18-year-old man accused in the slayings of local rapper Chris “Nussie’’ Jackson and five other men told detectives that nationally acclaimed Baton Rouge rapper Torrence “Lil Boosie’’ Hatch wanted Jackson “stamped’’ out, according to videotaped statements played in court Wednesday.
Michael “Marlo Mike’’ Louding also told Baton Rouge Police Department detectives in May 2010 that Hatch later stated, “I like what you did to that boy,’’ according to the statements.
Portions of the statements were played in state District Judge Don Johnson’s courtroom during a hearing on a defense motion to suppress the statements.

6 years ago '05        #24
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
n*ggaz k!ll me with this 'free boosie' shyt

thas like saying 'free manson' or 'free all the terrorists that had something to do with 9/11' or 'free the dc sniper'
 6 years ago '04        #25
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
FREE BOOSIE MY a.ss... that n*gga better have some money put away for his kids.. i hope his house is paid for cuz that n*gga is gone man
 6 years ago '10        #26
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
Rat'n a.ss n*ggas. If you wanna do a n*gga something, do it yourself ya heard me...
 6 years ago '07        #27
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
How can they charge Boosie when he wasn't even in Direct contact with Mike?That other cat being Dead is prolly gonna play in Boosie favor.I don't think they have concrete proof that Boosie did it but they prolly Jus try to make an example out of him.Free Boosie
 6 years ago '07        #28
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
 GST said:
n*ggaz k!ll me with this 'free boosie' shyt

thas like saying 'free manson' or 'free all the terrorists that had something to do with 9/11' or 'free the dc sniper'
Boosie haven't been found guilty of nothing tho.And from I'm reading they can't even prove that Boosie gave Mike any money.Until he's found Guilty in court Ima continue to say Free Boosie
 6 years ago '08        #29
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
Free Boosie!
 6 years ago '07        #30
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 MONSTALOCC said:
the prosecution sayin Boosie had both of em wacked by Marlo

heres some links my peeps put up

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Accused k!ller Michael Louding, also known as "Marlo Mike," is facing first-degree murder charges for allegedly shooting Baton Rouge rapper Chris "Nussie" Jackson.
Louding is closely a.ssociated with Baton Rouge rapper Lil Boosie, whose real name is Torrence Hatch. Louding was in district court Wednesday, as his attorney is trying to have his confession tape thrown out.
The tape was played for District Court Judge Don Johnson. In it, Louding freely admits to shooting Jackson.
Margarette Lagatutta, Louding's attorney, needs to get his confession to police tossed if her client expects to have any chance in his trial. In the confession tape played in open court, Louding said Lil Boosie told a friend to "stamp" Nussie because of what happened in a rap club.
"As you heard in the courtroom, Mike Louding said the reason Chris Jackson was k!lled was because he had been disrespectful to Boosie and basically had a run in with one of Boosie's supporters," said Dana Cummings, lead prosecutor.

An 18-year-old man accused in the slayings of local rapper Chris “Nussie’’ Jackson and five other men told detectives that nationally acclaimed Baton Rouge rapper Torrence “Lil Boosie’’ Hatch wanted Jackson “stamped’’ out, according to videotaped statements played in court Wednesday.
Michael “Marlo Mike’’ Louding also told Baton Rouge Police Department detectives in May 2010 that Hatch later stated, “I like what you did to that boy,’’ according to the statements.
Portions of the statements were played in state District Judge Don Johnson’s courtroom during a hearing on a defense motion to suppress the statements.

right,but they are chargin him wit tha murder of boyd,not nussie.he only got 1 murder charge.so did mike giv a statement on tha boyd dude or just nussie?and y is his lawyer tryin to get tha confession tossed,i thought mike was cooperatin wit tha cops?
 6 years ago '04        #31
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 Captain Fresh said:
this article is all f'd up. boosie didnt get 10 yrs for possession. that doesnt even make logical sense.
Didn't he originally get 2 years... caught another violation before going in, went up to 4... caught another violation before going in so they gave him 10? I swear that's how it happened...

...but it seems like they're going to k!ll Boosie. R.I.P. my hopes for Gangsta Musik 2.
 6 years ago '08        #32
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2673 2673
fu*k that
lock that n*gga up
fu*k you n*ggas talkin about
 07-22-2011, 01:21 PM         #33
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marlo Mike at 2:15... Whoops!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ALLSCREWEDUP; 07-22-2011 at 01:23 PM..
 07-22-2011, 01:24 PM         #34
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow that song is eerie man, Baton Rouge hell on earth.
 07-22-2011, 01:29 PM         #35
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fry Boosie
 6 years ago '09        #36
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
This is getting better and better for me
 6 years ago '06        #37
DJAYTNB 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 13 13
 N.O.4Life said:
How can they charge Boosie when he wasn't even in Direct contact with Mike?That other cat being Dead is prolly gonna play in Boosie favor.I don't think they have concrete proof that Boosie did it but they prolly Jus try to make an example out of him.Free Boosie

Co-sign
 6 years ago '10        #38
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 r.burgundy said:
right,but they are chargin him wit tha murder of boyd,not nussie.he only got 1 murder charge.so did mike giv a statement on tha boyd dude or just nussie?and y is his lawyer tryin to get tha confession tossed,i thought mike was cooperatin wit tha cops?
sh*ts twisted in BR mane.
but you're right with Ghost dead they cant tie him to nussie, but they still connecting him to Boyd via Marlo. And Boosie got a kid with Boyd's sister or cousin.
 6 years ago '06        #39
DJAYTNB 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 13 13
Marlo Mike said he'd k!ll a n*gga for free for da boss man. If he wanna be a young k!ller then he need to take his charge instead of bringing other n*ggaz down wit him. Free Boosie
 6 years ago '04        #40
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 N.O.4Life said:
Boosie haven't been found guilty of nothing tho.And from I'm reading they can't even prove that Boosie gave Mike any money.Until he's found Guilty in court Ima continue to say Free Boosie
Agreed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy