Picture of The Guy that Cedrick Benson(Bengals RB) Beat Up

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3178 3178
 Mike Nitty said:
Them n*ggas was locked out...its a lot of them n*ggas that stayed with each other during this summer I'm sure of it.
Somewhat true. I gotta homie in the NFL and he's being mad cheap! He now living with moms til the deal is closed and the money roll forecast is secure.
 6 years ago '04        #62
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
Barefoot Wine FTW! I know very wealthy people with a roommate, this is why they're wealthy.
 6 years ago '05        #63
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
 xrayvisionmedia said:
This n*gga is gay. What NFL starter has a "roommate". This is code word for boyfriend.
same sh*t I was thinking
 07-22-2011, 04:57 PM         #64
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #65
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
Benson look like a fukkin' gladiator.... homie should of stand down

and roommate?? wtf..... guess he's saving that bread early for the lockout
 6 years ago '10        #66
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 837 837
had to be over a bi*ch or money
 6 years ago '06        #67
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
roomate huh???
 07-22-2011, 05:12 PM         #68
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 italiansteve said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #69
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
 xrayvisionmedia said:
This n*gga is gay. What NFL starter has a "roommate". This is code word for boyfriend.
 6 years ago '04        #70
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Dats ill!
 6 years ago '06        #71
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
he aint gay.. just a typical ABM

Personal

[edit]Arrests in 2008
Before the start of the 2008 season, Benson was arrested for allegedly operating a boat while intoxicated and resisting arrest.[23] On May 3, 2008, the incident occurred near Austin, Texas by the Lower Colorado River Authority during a late night safety inspection.[23] The official police report cited that Benson had failed a field sobriety test, and became hostile towards the police.[23] The officers arrested Benson, and proceeded to use pepper-spray after he forcefully resisted arrest.[24] Benson was later detained for the night, and charged with boating while intoxicated and resisting arrest.[24]
Benson has since refuted the charges against him, and stated he requested to take a follow-up field sobriety test on land after failing the initial one.[24] Benson has further accused the officers of abusing him, stating, “I’m not handcuffed. I’m not under arrest. I’m not threatening him. I’m not pushing him. I’m not touching him. And he sprays me right in the eye.”[24] He also a.sserts that officers continuously struck his ankles and feet to prevent him from walking properly.[25] A female passenger on Benson's boat also claims to have witnessed the abuse and called her father out of fear for Benson's safety. Her fiance, also on the boat, may have dozens of pictures confirming Benson's account.[26]
Upon hearing about the incident, Bears' head coach Lovie Smith stated, “I haven’t had a chance to speak with Cedric yet, but anytime we’re talking about one of our players getting arrested, you’re disappointed in it,” and added “What we’re going to do from here, I’ll go back and try to get as much information as I possibly can and go from there.”[27] Benson was later found innocent by an Austin grand jury.
Benson was arrested for driving while intoxicated in Austin on June 7, 2008. While returning from a restaurant with his girlfriend, police claim that Benson drove through a red light, and failed a field sobriety test.[28] Police claim he later refused to take a breath or blood test to determine his blood alcohol level.[28] Police proceeded to detain Benson, and later released him on bond. Benson has denied the police officers' allegations, and insisted that he 'aced' the field test.[29] Bears general manager Jerry Angelo commented, “It’s unfortunate. Disappointment is too much an often used word when we’re talking about Cedric. The No. 1 lesson for every player is protect your job. We’re all held accountable for our actions. I’m not going to say any more than that until we know for sure what the facts are.”[30] On the following Monday, Benson was waived from the Bears. Angelo commented on the release, stating ”Cedric displayed a pattern of behavior we will not tolerate... As I said this past weekend, you have to protect your job. Everyone in this organization is held accountable for their actions."[31]
Benson was later ordered by a county judge to put a built-in ignition interlock breathalyzer in his car. He was also told to start drug counseling classes.[32] Benson was cleared of all charges in September, after appearing before two grand juries in Travis County.[33]
[edit]2010 arrest
On June 29, 2010, Benson was arrested for a.ssault with injury after reportedly punching a bartender in the face.[34] Benson himself denied committing the crime. Almost a month after the ordeal, the NFL announced that Benson would not be suspended.[35]
[edit]2011 arrest
On July 17, 2011, Benson was arrested in Austin, Texas for a misdemeanor charge of a.ssault causing bodily injury to a family member.[36]
[edit]
 6 years ago '04        #72
Mega 
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
 DesertEagle said:
Roommate? :hay:
Yeah man
 6 years ago '08        #73
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Basically allowing them to enjoy the pro athlete life in exchange for their services

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #74
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 WhoThaFuk said:
Barefoot Wine FTW! I know very wealthy people with a roommate, this is why they're wealthy.
either the people you know's FAMILY is wealthy, or you lying...wealthy people have families, don't undermine the word wealth.
 6 years ago '04        #75
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
DAMN SON THAT NI99A'S JAW LOOKS broken on 2 different sides.. was this ni99as stomping his head in? fu*k yo It must be hard as hell for you to beat your ni99az a.ss like that that had to be some domestic gay shyt.. real talk.
 07-22-2011, 06:47 PM         #76
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:

you know...this wouldn't really shock me...my good friend who interned at API our senior year at ASU hangs out with benson...she describes him as "different"

they dated for a few weeks and it ended abruptly and she doesn't want to talk about why AT ALL...

6 years ago '06        #77
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,375 | Props total: 4600 4600
Dat n*gga got hit with a pair of sock em boppers
 6 years ago '05        #78
Heaterpop 
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0

FATALITY....

6 years ago '07        #79
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 574 574
 6 years ago '05        #80
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
domestic violence

2 grown a.ss n*ggaz being roommates
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy