Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Chris Brown's music makes Bill s3xually harass his employees.
 6 years ago '05        #62
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
O'Rielly havin Camron flashbacks

It pisses me off when people get all worked up over music they dont listen to. First she says shes a fan and then she says "your not missing much". What kinda fan are you? If you dont like it, dont listen to it.
 6 years ago '05        #63
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2400 2400
 dg177bx said:
?? what? so spelling properly is trying to impress white people? i guess that makes going to school is only done to impress white people. You are the epitome of idiots that reflect what i was gonna jump on but said fu*k it. damn hip hop done ate ur mind boy.

no but worrying bout some old pasty taking jabs at my grammar while I'm minding my own business kickin it with ppl who understand without judging,definitely is..

it's just like a post i read the other day from a member that is so true...white ppl actin like idiots are judged on an individual basis,but Chris Brown's bad grammar is a slight for all black ppl ?!?!?! foh

really ? how come white folks ain't lose because of Larry the Cable Guy's illiterate a.ss...how come white folks aint lose when the dumbest president in history was made president twice,leading to the downfall of a nation? huh ? ...you guys are too funny
 6 years ago '11        #64
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 theking1 said:
whites hates everyone why they so mad
They even hate on Eastern Europeans and they're white.They hate on them like on mexicans.
 6 years ago '05        #65
GST 
space
space
how come white ppl aint lose everytime they caught one of them famous skanky white bi*ches coming out the house with no panties on ? wild pus*y hairs just a everywhre

Last edited by GST; 07-22-2011 at 11:33 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #66
GST 
space
space
how come white folks aint lose everytime they show a child molester and it's some skinny white guy with thick a.ss glasses? huh?
 6 years ago '10        #67
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
 GST said:
how come white folks aint lose everytime they show a child molester and it's some skinny white guy with thick a.ss glasses? huh?
Because white people don't elect one person as the spokesperson for their entire race. Every time someone black does something (whether positive or negative) we tend to act as if that person's actions represents our race.
 6 years ago '05        #68
GST 
space
space
how come white folks aint lose when Wolf Blitzer got on national television and fu*ked the dougie up ? huh?
 6 years ago '05        #69
GST 
space
space
how come white folks don't lose everytime they go out their way to say 'fiddy' instead of 'fifty' ? huh? sounding like effin as*holes
 6 years ago '05        #70
GST 
space
space

[video - click to view]

I ask,how come white folks aint losing with this one ? these broads are up for best new artist...really ? thas the best you all have to offer this year ? how come she doesn't at least speak for all white girls ? huh?
 6 years ago '04        #71
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Switchc2390 said:
Not surprised..I'm just waiting for a rapper to finally have the right type of response towards Bill O'Reilly and his antics.
bill o reilly is smart, chris brown is a dumbass. i tell you this, it wont be chris brown to say something intelligent in response to o reilly.
 6 years ago '05        #72
GST 
space
space
 haterade2885 said:
bill o reilly is smart, chris brown is a dumbass. i tell you this, it wont be chris brown to say something intelligent in response to o reilly.
o reilly wouldn't dare bring anybody on his show that can challenge him intellectually and when he does he goes with a far different way more mature approach..hehandles it almost as if he's waiting for the guest to fu*k their own self up by trying to answer tricky a.ss questions and debating his ridiculous ideologies

I think Jay-Z would give the perfect response but then again o reilly would never try any bullshyt with him anyway for Hov to have to get slick back with him
 6 years ago '10        #73
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 GST said:
o reilly wouldn't dare bring anybody on his show that can challenge him intellectually and when he does he goes with a far different way more mature approach..hehandles it almost as if he's waiting for the guest to fu*k their own self up by trying to answer tricky a.ss questions and debating his ridiculous ideologies

I think Jay-Z would give the perfect response but then again o reilly would never try any bullshyt with him anyway for Hov to have to get slick back with him
fif will use actually 100 times on o'reilly factor but he would rip that fool apart
 6 years ago '04        #74
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
The day Chris Brown whupped Rhianna's a.ss is the day he earned his freedom. He no longer had to portray that bubblegum image (the n*gga literally had a chewing gum endorsement) and he is now free to be the "Bad Boy of R&B" or whatever fu*king road he's traveling right now. Either way this is probably closer to the real Chris Brown than that goofy kid with the cheesy grin he once was. Hell even Rhianna became free enough to let us know that she enjoys a good hearty smack with her orgasms every now and then.

So the moral of the story is - every once in awhile you gotta give your woman the beating she earned.

Last edited by BeatTycoon; 07-22-2011 at 02:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #75
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,479 | Props total: 2711 2711

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #76
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
 #1nasfan said:
I'm actually not blaming Chris Brown, im more blaming nbc for putting a guy like him on their supposed "family program", but it is at least partially his fault that kids listen to his music, artist aren't 100 percent free of responsibility, you can grow up without using all type of profanity, and overly s3xed lyrics, Justin Timberlake has done it,Michael Jackson did it,usher did it.
chris brown is chris brown and he's gonna make the music he wants. his job isn't to tone down his lyrics due to having a young fan base. and usher and j-timberlake talk about s3x like half the time and curse sometimes.

rihanna has a young fanbase as well and about 80% of her songs are about s3x and she curses in her music now heavily. these folks are just making age-appropriate music

at the end of the day these folks have money to make and if s3x and profanity is helping them sell records its what they're gonna do.
 6 years ago '10        #77
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 JaYYo said:
Chris Brown is wack and so are O'Reliey and this dumb broad.....lol two wack people talking about a wack artist who cares? Wack people talking bout wack people......bi*ch an air head
Do you.......,Do you read what u type? I dont think you do.
 6 years ago '06        #78
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 Switchc2390 said:
Not surprised..I'm just waiting for a rapper to finally have the right type of response towards Bill O'Reilly and his antics.

you didn't watch lupe fiasco vs bill o'reilly? probably the best you'll ever get lol
 07-22-2011, 10:33 PM         #79
Kakarot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

o'really probably had that nasty "u mad" flashback when he said it
 6 years ago '04        #80
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 gst said:
no but worrying bout some old pasty taking jabs at my grammar while i'm minding my own business kickin it with ppl who understand without judging,definitely is..

it's just like a post i read the other day from a member that is so true...white ppl actin like idiots are judged on an individual basis,but chris brown's bad grammar is a slight for all black ppl ?!?!?! Foh

really ? How come white folks ain't lose because of larry the cable guy's illiterate a.ss...how come white folks aint lose when the dumbest president in history was made president twice,leading to the downfall of a nation? Huh ? ...you guys are too funny
good point
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago