Bill O'Reilly Invites Chris Brown & 50 Cent To The O'Reilly Factor

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2419 2419
racism and and bigotry will never die mainly because of people like this,which ironically enough happens to be white folks and the 'uncle tom-I'll go along to get along so they can throw me a few crumbs-ass n*ggaz 'they find to help them with their cause..can not blame reverse -racism [if there is a such a word] cuz that shyt isn't and hasn't effected anybody's well-being or livilihood... you don't see 'reverse-racism' on any major network...you will never see two black ppl on any 'respectable' news channel sarcastically mocking white ppl while degrading specific individuals at the same time..they'd be labeled terrorists,un American and black panthers and we saw or [history has taught us] how fast they got rid of the black panthers but every year there is a segment on the news on how the KKK is trying to 'reshape their image '...how come the panthers didn't get that chance to reshape?

I'm done
 6 years ago '05        #42
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 dg177bx said:
no he doesnt, your just a fu*kin idiot. just because he speaks normal and not slangish at times doesnt make him intelligent. it sounds intelligent to you because you dont speak properly amongst others. idiot. i want to see him attack a multitude of topics in one shot thenyou tell me that hes smart. all fifty does is stays ONE part of one topic and repeats the same thing over and over with big words so that you think he's smart. bring immortal tech to the show now thats a intelligent individual
Jesus Christ shut up.
 07-22-2011, 07:13 AM         #43
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill O Reilly is obviously on a witch-hunt for hip hop

but come on, he gets swag points for this

Cam won
O Reilly won
 07-22-2011, 07:21 AM         #44
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black man says, "he mad", they start talking about grammar and syntax. Chinese man says, "he mad", they respect the China man.
 07-22-2011, 07:25 AM         #45
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill is a troll. Not gonna lie dude makes me laugh sometimes. Still Cb on the show would be classic.
 6 years ago '05        #46
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 SuppaSlick said:
Who the hell cares. White people look down on black people no matter what. If you live your life trying to impress white people then that to me is more coonish
 6 years ago '07        #47
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
oh my fu*king god

that lady deserves some nice sweet chin music

"fiddy, he mad"

im a man of color and even i don't talk like that dumbass

stop trying to be racially acceptable and try to fit in
 6 years ago '09        #48
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 12 12
 notic99 said:
oh my fu*king god

that lady deserves some nice sweet chin music

"fiddy, he mad"

im a man of color and even i don't talk like that dumbass

stop trying to be racially acceptable and try to fit in
There was a thread about who exactly uses the name fiddy when talking about 50 cent. I guess the ts was right .
 6 years ago '07        #49
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 #1nasfan said:
Although I like some of his music, Chris Brown is not a good person for kids to idolize, it's not like what they said about him when she hosted was false, he went from a clean pop star to a women beater with explicit lyrics, he's no longer kid-friendly music but his fanbase still contains mainly kids.
he's not a role model. its a parents job to teach their kids that rappers, singers, actors and athletes are not people to idolize. kids today are so impressionable its ridiculous. folks sit around crying about people they see on tv not being role models to lil kids but thats not their jobs and more than likely not the reason they do what they do in the first place.

chris brown is old enough to buy liquor. why would he continue to make music geared towards lil girls and he's a grown a.ss man? its not his fault kids still want to listen to his music.

you think in 2-3 justin bieber is gonna be making the same type of bubble gum pop? dude is gonna s3x up his lyrics and start cursing and ripping his shirt off on stage.
 07-22-2011, 08:52 AM         #50
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
fif need to go there and put those coons in their place
50's a republican. he's somewhere crying right now cuz billy sh*tted on him.
 6 years ago '06        #51
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Hold up...sucked is the s-word?
 6 years ago '04        #52
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,853 | Props total: 5196 5196
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
he's not a role model. its a parents job to teach their kids that rappers, singers, actors and athletes are not people to idolize. kids today are so impressionable its ridiculous. folks sit around crying about people they see on tv not being role models to lil kids but thats not their jobs and more than likely not the reason they do what they do in the first place.

chris brown is old enough to buy liquor. why would he continue to make music geared towards lil girls and he's a grown a.ss man? its not his fault kids still want to listen to his music.

you think in 2-3 justin bieber is gonna be making the same type of bubble gum pop? dude is gonna s3x up his lyrics and start cursing and ripping his shirt off on stage.
I'm actually not blaming Chris Brown, im more blaming nbc for putting a guy like him on their supposed "family program", but it is at least partially his fault that kids listen to his music, artist aren't 100 percent free of responsibility, you can grow up without using all type of profanity, and overly s3xed lyrics, Justin Timberlake has done it,Michael Jackson did it,usher did it.
 6 years ago '04        #53
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708

This sh*t is just too much... You hear these fu*kers naming off the black artists that are acceptable to them? "Ray Charles" "Oscar Peterson" "Aretha Franklin" lol... GTFOH...
 6 years ago '09        #54
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
50 on the factor >>>>
 6 years ago '10        #55
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 #1nasfan said:
any parent knows u can't control everything your kids do especially when u have bad influences (chris brown) coming on tv g rated programs at 8:00am in the summertime schools out, ur at work, that's the issue, if he's on 106 n park or mtv or something it's a non story.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #56
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 dg177bx said:
you black people took a loss with this video lmaoo. you see how coonish you sound when you think your'e cool by using "hood spelling and bad syntax". thats exactly how people look at you.
who gives a fu*k what some crackas think
 6 years ago '08        #57
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17255 17255
They were playing some 50 cent once to this chick, listen to what she says

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #58
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 Joe Budden said:
Black man says, "he mad", they start talking about grammar and syntax. Chinese man says, "he mad", they respect the China man.
When do they respect the China man? I'm Asian and they hate the hell out of me. I even use correct grammar.
 6 years ago '10        #59
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Left Hook said:
When do they respect the China man? I'm Asian and they hate the hell out of me. I even use correct grammar.
whites hates everyone why they so mad
 6 years ago '10        #60
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,561 | Props total: 5918 5918
Other people have been blackballed. Other people have had their careers ended. Other people have had been ridiculed in a far harsher manner. Chris Brown is still in Nickelodeon, still touring, still being played on BET, still making millions, etc. He's fortunate that all he has to deal with are a few people who throw a couple of shots at him from time to time. These people who make " negative " comments about him just want to get a rise out of him and he takes the bait every time. It may be annoying, it may be tough to ignore, but he's gonna have to learn to take these comments with a grain of salt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy