Bill O'Reilly Invites Chris Brown & 50 Cent To The O'Reilly Factor

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,853 | Props total: 5196 5196
 jodyham said:
Parents should talk to their kids on a regular basis to summarize things and to keep up. Parents should influence their kids. You can't control what your kids do, but you can train them to a point where they have common sense, have a desire for important things in life, and have the ability to stay focused.
all of that sounds nice but,anybody that lives in the real world knows that what goes on in society has a great affect on a child, and if a guy like Chris Brown is seen as an example of what's acceptable/cool in a young man, there are going to be more kids who get that message than ones that don't.
 6 years ago '11        #22
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
I remember when that vid of Billy popped up and it showed him cussing up a storm and nobody said anything about him being a role model or whatever lol.
 6 years ago '10        #23
alogan9225 82 heat pts82
space
space
$3,652 | Props total: 1925 1925
he even tried to sound like Cam at 2:25...
 6 years ago '10        #24
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
bro my parents are asian.............they parents trained me like a dog......If I didn't act right......I would get a beating........Its a PARENTS JOB TO BE ON YOUR a.ss 24/7
 6 years ago '04        #25
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,853 | Props total: 5196 5196
 Dextromethorphan said:
bro my parents are asian.............they parents trained me like a dog......If I didn't act right......I would get a beating........Its a PARENTS JOB TO BE ON YOUR a.ss 24/7
That's the thing we're not talking about u, we're talking about most people, who don't come up like that.
 6 years ago '05        #26
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
you black people took a loss with this video lmaoo. you see how coonish you sound when you think your'e cool by using "hood spelling and bad syntax". thats exactly how people look at you.
 6 years ago '06        #27
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
 dg177bx said:
you black people took a loss with this video lmaoo. you see how coonish you sound when you think your'e cool by using "hood spelling and bad syntax". thats exactly how people look at you.
Who the hell cares. White people look down on black people no matter what. If you live your life trying to impress white people then that to me is more coonish
 6 years ago '05        #28
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 kingpin222 said:
50 Cent imo is not the kind of guy to go at because he's intelligent, can speak intelligently when he wants to, has the $ to have people prep him for these type of things AND he does ALOT of charity work, imo outside of Jay-Z I can't think of any rapper who does as much for the community as 50 does. Maybe Diddy but I'm not too familiar with his work.
no he doesnt, your just a fu*kin idiot. just because he speaks normal and not slangish at times doesnt make him intelligent. it sounds intelligent to you because you dont speak properly amongst others. idiot. i want to see him attack a multitude of topics in one shot thenyou tell me that hes smart. all fifty does is stays ONE part of one topic and repeats the same thing over and over with big words so that you think he's smart. bring immortal tech to the show now thats a intelligent individual
 6 years ago '05        #29
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 SuppaSlick said:
Who the hell cares. White people look down on black people no matter what. If you live your life trying to impress white people then that to me is more coonish
?? what? so spelling properly is trying to impress white people? i guess that makes going to school is only done to impress white people. You are the epitome of idiots that reflect what i was gonna jump on but said fu*k it. damn hip hop done ate ur mind boy.
 6 years ago '10        #30
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,561 | Props total: 5922 5922
Chris Brown got off easy.
 07-22-2011, 01:43 AM         #31
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Not surprised..I'm just waiting for a rapper to finally have the right type of response towards Bill O'Reilly and his antics.

You musta missed the Cam'ron episode then. Lol

And that ma'fuhka do NOT want it with Fif!
 6 years ago '05        #32
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3266 3266
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You musta missed the Cam'ron episode then. Lol

And that ma'fuhka do NOT want it with Fif!
I saw Cam'ron man..while his interview was funny as hell..it wasn't funny in the good way. Dude came across as an ignorant rapper who can't express any of his thoughts in anything close to proper grammar.
 07-22-2011, 01:52 AM         #33
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
I saw Cam'ron man..while his interview was funny as hell..it wasn't funny in the good way. Dude came across as an ignorant rapper who can't express any of his thoughts in anything close to proper grammar.
Wouldn't have mattered if Cam came off as the most brilliant rapper in the history of western civilization...

THEY WERE ON THE O'REILLY FACTOR MAAAAAN!! lol

If you black you ain't winning no debate with this dude!

Side note: for someone who seems to hate & blast hip hop so much he sure does give it alotta promo.
 07-22-2011, 02:20 AM         #34
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAW FUK U BILL OREILLY WAT GIVES U THA RIGHT TO FUK WITH ANOTHA MANS FAMILY AN HIS LIFE BY FUKIN WITH HIS PAPER, LUDAS LIFE AINT YA PROB...IT AINT YA BIZNESS TO WORRY BOUT WAT KINDA MUSIC HE PUTTING OUT MIND YA FUKIN BIZNESS AN GO BACK TO READIN UR FAKE PROPAGANDA!

MAfu*kIN HYPOCRITES EAT A d!ck bi*ch!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #35
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
I apprecaite chris breezy for going hard on these hoes... they need to know consequences and repurcussions occur when violating real ni99as... word.
 6 years ago '09        #36
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,186 | Props total: 7363 7363
they mad
 6 years ago '10        #37
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 5knuckleshuffle said:
NAW FUK U BILL OREILLY WAT GIVES U THA RIGHT TO FUK WITH ANOTHA MANS FAMILY AN HIS LIFE BY FUKIN WITH HIS PAPER, LUDAS LIFE AINT YA PROB...IT AINT YA BIZNESS TO WORRY BOUT WAT KINDA MUSIC HE PUTTING OUT MIND YA FUKIN BIZNESS AN GO BACK TO READIN UR FAKE PROPAGANDA!

MAfu*kIN HYPOCRITES EAT A d!ck bi*ch!

damn i was just about post this vid lol
"he curses" acting like humans do not curse dumb fu*k
this is my problem with the argument
she is saying he does all this bad, he curses, beats women, for some reason is a big recording artist etc
she is fronting like she is not talking about him bc of his celebrity
if she wants to so bad why doesnt she write a book about all the good, the people who work in charities, the doctors, people who volunteer etc
why bc she knows that sh*t isnt going to sell
how you going to talk about the effect that "rappers" have on the community if you, yourself do not understand nothing about that life? she is making it seem like CB started this, people act this way bc of him man let me just stop here
 6 years ago '11        #38
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
I fell off my chair when I saw old man O'Reilly asking "u mad, u mad?".

6 years ago '10        #39
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
fif need to go there and put those coons in their place
 6 years ago '10        #40
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,438 | Props total: 6603 6603
Camron already took this clown to school...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy