Hugh Jackman Reveals The Villain Of ‘Wolverine 2′

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #61
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
 Jeet Kune Do said:
If it was anything like the 1st movie I figured the villain would be the writers of the script
 6 years ago '05        #62
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Cooked Brickz said:
Hell yes. Unlike this entire forum, I loved the first film. Can't fu*king wait.
 6 years ago '10        #63
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
 Cooked Brickz said:
Hell yes. Unlike this entire forum, I loved the first film. Can't fu*king wait.
I fu*ked with it.
 6 years ago '09        #64
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Its Me G said:
Ken Watanabe would be gangsta
or tom cruise. he is "the last samurai" u know
 07-24-2011, 12:45 AM         #65
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:
why the fu*k would they STILL make it based in Japan if Omega Red was the villain?? use some common sense u dumbass. Obviously I wasnt saying to use Omega Red as the villain if it was based in Japan. They could easily write the script based in Russia or Germany and have Omega Red as the villain.
omega isn't the villain sh*t bird, it's set in japan and they already have a villain, a script that follows the ending of the first and in a setting which is great.

why put him in germany just to have omega red? how would ANY of that make sense? do you not read comics? go jump in an oven
 6 years ago '04        #66
jusdre2 
space
space
space
$465 | Props total: 2 2
 IronMaiden said:
omega isn't the villain sh*t bird, it's set in japan and they already have a villain, a script that follows the ending of the first and in a setting which is great.

why put him in germany just to have omega red? how would ANY of that make sense? do you not read comics? go jump in an oven
Dude....you have no clue what they are trying to convey. Just actually re-read what you post and their response.

Hmm...well let me break it down. To sum things up he had his OPINION that he rather have omega red than silver Samurai. Then you responded why would they have omega red when its already set in Japan (that's when ppl noticed you was clueless). Then he responded he knows that its set japan, but they should re-wright the script to fit omega red, then he just gave random place where the setting could be IF they re-wrote the script. Then you responded with another clueless response above ^^ and you insulted him.

So....Yes we know its set in Japan, Yes we know that omega red story would NOT fit in Japan. That was never the point. But now do you see where your response come off as clueless, or maybe its just your pride where you can't admit you were wrong. May God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by jusdre2; 07-24-2011 at 01:10 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #67
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 197 197
^^ Him saying rewrite the script to fit in Omega Red is fu*king clueless not the other guy. Why would they rewrite a script, when they already set the film up at the end of origins, by having Logan in Japan you retard. Oh wait guys disregard what we did at the end of origins actually he's in Russia. You daft twats. I doubt they've even got the budget or CGI ability to make him a good character for starters. Silver Samurai can be done easily, and half the nerds were clamouring for the sequel to be in Japan after origins was announced in the first place. Proof these guys are damned if the do and damned if the don't a lot of the time.

Last edited by Delbert Mengel; 07-24-2011 at 07:14 AM..
 07-24-2011, 08:17 AM         #68
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
this movie was too terrible for me to give a sh*t.only way i woulda checked for it is if it was omega red
So true So true So true
 6 years ago '04        #69
jusdre2 
space
space
space
$465 | Props total: 2 2
 DelbertMengel said:
^^ Him saying rewrite the script to fit in Omega Red is fu*king clueless not the other guy. Why would they rewrite a script, when they already set the film up at the end of origins, by having Logan in Japan you retard. Oh wait guys disregard what we did at the end of origins actually he's in Russia. You daft twats. I doubt they've even got the budget or CGI ability to make him a good character for starters. Silver Samurai can be done easily, and half the nerds were clamouring for the sequel to be in Japan after origins was announced in the first place. Proof these guys are damned if the do and damned if the don't a lot of the time.
Geeze another Clueless guy, we understand your point about Silver samurai, WE Do, WE understand you're point about the last movie ending in Japan we do, But yall clueless guys dont get is that is that they are just giving their OPINION on why they rather Omega Red. They was was Never arguing that Samurai was going to be in the movie or that its not going to work. Just that they rather see omega red and they could rework him the over. Either way the not the point the, reason he is clueless because he kept responding to something the other guy was not even talking about. He just never comprehended it. And YES they are damned if they do damned if they don't because the why the first movie was trash.
 6 years ago '10        #70
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 197 197
where's that banging head against the wall emoticon
 6 years ago '04        #71
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
the first movie was str8, i'd rather see more than one villian in this.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy