Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Jeezy is k!llin Ross imo..that n*gga Ross has bangers here and there but a majority of his music nowadays is music to sleep to..that sh*t aint hot.Ross a decent rapper but musically he's overrated by n*ggas.He aint as hot out here as ppl act like he is.I think part of that has to do with the game being so dry lately tho.Ross has been the only person puttin sh*t out consistently for the past year.Hella features & videos.Plus the Wale & Meek Millz signings gave his label buzz a lil boost.But be real he still not doing half of what we usually get from a rapper thats supposedly "running the game".its plenty of ppl still hotter than him so idk how ppl sayin he runnin the game.

Soon as Hov,Wayne,Kanye,Drake,Eminem drop you wont be seein Ross like you do now.I think even TI & Jeezy gon do better on their next albums than ppl think/expect.

Last edited by blackjewelz; 07-22-2011 at 03:53 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #42
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
How you blowing money fast? You don't know the crew
Oh you part of the fam? sh*t, I never knew
 6 years ago '11        #43
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 blackjewelz said:
Jeezy is k!llin Ross imo..that n*gga Ross has bangers here and there but a majority of his music nowadays is music to sleep to..that sh*t aint hot.Ross a decent rapper but musically he's overrated by n*ggas.He aint as hot out here as ppl act like he is.I think part of that has to do with the game being so dry lately tho.Ross has been the only person puttin sh*t out consistently for the past year.Hella features & videos.Plus the Wale & Meek Millz signings gave his label buzz a lil boost.But be real he still not doing half of what we usually get from a rapper thats supposedly "running the game".its plenty of ppl still hotter than him so idk how ppl sayin he runnin the game.

Soon as Hov,Wayne,Kanye,Drake,Eminem drop you wont be seein Ross like you do now.I think even TI & Jeezy gon do better on their next albums than ppl think/expect.
nikka you gay
 6 years ago '04        #44
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
Jeezy mad cuz the label holding up that TM103 while Ross done put out Teflon Don, MMG, and mixtapes, Jeezy calm down son.
 6 years ago '07        #45
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
ALL YOU LAMES IN HERE TALN BOUT JEEZY & HIS MUZIK AS OF LATE MUST AINT HEARD THE REAL IS BACK RICK ROSS AINT DOIN sh*t BUT COMIN WIT THE SAME TYPE OF SONGS & CONCEPTS WIT THE SAME SOUNDIN BEATS THANKS TO LEX LUGER RICK ROSS AINT sh*t IF HE AINT ON A MAYBACH MUZIK TYPE TRACK
 6 years ago '10        #46
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
aint like these n*ggas gone swang sumtin
Jeezy fu*k that fat fraud a.ss n*gga and bless us with that 103!

:rant:
 6 years ago '10        #47
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 H00DR4T said:
How you blowing money fast? You don't know the crew
Oh you part of the fam? sh*t, I never knew
Ralse took offense to that?!
Jeezy was spitting the actual factual, ohhhh I see why he offended

6 years ago '04        #48
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
 DrX said:
jeezy fell off...he allowed gucci to get more buzz than him

ever since that beef Jeezy national buzz plummeted. Now he back regional.

I dig Jeezy though.. always have.. always will...

Jeezy > Officer Ross
 6 years ago '08        #49
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Fresh Whyte said:
The Internet Still Picking At That Dead Beef. Looking To Start sh*t....
dont blame that sh*t on the internet...be real my n*gga, blame that sh*t on angie for askin the question....
 07-22-2011, 07:03 AM         #50
~YounG Dynasty~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's n*gga ish, let the music talk.
 6 years ago '07        #51
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 5890 5890
 THA JUICEMANE said:
ALL YOU LAMES IN HERE TALN BOUT JEEZY & HIS MUZIK AS OF LATE MUST AINT HEARD THE REAL IS BACK RICK ROSS AINT DOIN sh*t BUT COMIN WIT THE SAME TYPE OF SONGS & CONCEPTS WIT THE SAME SOUNDIN BEATS THANKS TO LEX LUGER RICK ROSS AINT sh*t IF HE AINT ON A MAYBACH MUZIK TYPE TRACK
^^^cosign n*ggaz get amnesia quick as hell..Rick had 1 good summer and now they saying he got the South on lock. Ross fire but I know most n*ggaz on the streets would ride with Young on this one. Wait til Young drops 103 and everybody gone be back fu*kin with him. The Real is Back was that FLAME!
 6 years ago '10        #52
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
 0ddJoB said:
lmao I really don't see any appeal in Rick Ross's music...
cause he is a fabricated rapper kinda like the rap version of frankenstein put together by some music execs.
 6 years ago '06        #53
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
The real is back is hard but Ross shttn on Jeezy and jeezy knows it.

Ross bouta drop another mixtape/album/mixtape and we still waitn on mr jizzle to release TM103 mfker its bouta be 2012
 6 years ago '04        #54
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 5350 5350
 P DRILLA said:
@n*ggas hatin on ross, he's a great actor
 JaYYo said:
its not really going into peoples heads like what does that say about the world when dudes as phony and fake as Ross are selling so much and actually accepted....its like do you really get it???? Of course you dont you living in that false reality and u have no clue of the reflection of what this really is....

...... I cant even bump Ross knowing bout that past shyt and then him avoiding the questions .. n*ggas talking this entertainment shyt .. This is music not entertainment , when you do music , you write about , rap/ sing about your life experiences .. All ross is doing is giving us hood movies with expensive talk ..

[video - click to view]

This what yall n*ggas need to do .. Bump some Jeezy and get ya mind right ..
 6 years ago '09        #55
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 cankstoochie said:
i agree with what jeezy is saying but he's doing what 50 was doing. he's not putting out quality music. let your music speak itself. step your lyrics up, get better beats, etc...

in the streets jeezy is realer but currently in rap entertainment rick ross is winning. he lets his music speak.

fu*kin idk where you got that from but what i got from jeezy was rick ross is a fak e and ross is reppin the south hard and he duznt like the fake that ross is fake and repping the south!jezzy a real n*gga just like 50 and they could both see how much ross and other rappers front and i could see jezzy getting tired of fake n*ggas repping the south just cuz they from m.i.a that always backs up they artist from they area jezzy mad cuz ppl fallin for that ross fake sh*t.....but when it comes down to it really who ever spittin hot verses is good in my book
 6 years ago '10        #56
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
far as im concerned ross and jeezy are the same n*gga......first album is classic sh*t.......the rest good for the first listen but have no replay value.
 6 years ago '05        #57
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
LOL@ Cats calling this beef. Ive yet to hear rick ross say jeezys name on a track "fu*k boy" 4 times dont count say a n*ggas name DISS a n*gga'. Ross is on top right now his music is HOT but truth be told Jeezy acctually lived the kind of things ross claims to live but music wise .. SAY A NAME DISS A n*gga im tired of southern rappers having this "I dont diss" mentality'. You a rapper so another rapper diss you get at him..Thas why i give TI props he held his down when Flip came at him. Take note from some of the greats on how to diss. n*ggas following Notorious BIG route sneak dissin i love biggies music but when it came to beef he was shook

THIS IS BEEF

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #58
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
Jezzy stopped putting out music and Rick Ross kept putting out music.

Has nothing to do with who's real/fake.
 6 years ago '08        #59
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,579 | Props total: 17249 17249
 P DRILLA said:
@n*ggas hatin on ross, he's a great actor

DreDilla980 said:
cause he is a fabricated rapper kinda like the rap version of frankenstein put together by some music execs.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-22-2011 at 09:16 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #60
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 299 299
im just happy that dmx refude to sign wit ross
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy