What do you think of Direct Sales/Network Marketing? And why?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #141
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 277 277
[QUOTE=ahenson;20123535]LOL! This guy!

You're from the hood so of course you can only see the possibility of pain, poverty, hurt, trouble, devastation, and failure in every situation. You even brought up the prison system! Good job Tyrone.

The fact that you cited boys in the hood shows n*gga you only seen other black people on television. Again i want to point out that you are from the Nebraska .. So slim tough isnt in your vocab so please stop. Woman are with man for security (money) first and foremost.... they teach you that in home school huh. f*ggot boy thats what the woman who you are around feel cause slim you are bi*ch made please refer to my last post. sh*t n*gga you aint been with bi*ches so how you know let me guess your home schooled a.ss learned this in health classes in the kitchen??? Your a joke stuntin with your folks money. Please stick to the boats and vinyards but dont get it twisted you a n*gga, you always gonna be a n*gga regardless of how many white people you roll with they still view you as a n*gga. Then when that hits and you try to roll with blacks that will always view you as a bi*ch a.ss n*gga nothing more nothing less. Only the whites wont rob your bi*ch a.ss and laugh about it.

Last edited by 82Koo; 08-04-2011 at 08:52 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy