What do you think of Direct Sales/Network Marketing? And why?

most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
849 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
A lot of time dedicated to proving people wrong on a hip hop forum....you could have just wrote a book!
 07-28-2011, 04:11 PM         #122
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
The DSA deals with statistics so yeah. why would i be worried about being a loser, u niccas always play the straw man lol. i'm not a loser or a winner, id rather control the game (i.e. own the means of production, CAPITALIST). even the weakest teams are winners of at least one game. what happened to the other nicca, he wasnt such a bafoon.
Nicca, ship the wine and stop drinking it. You trippin!!!
 6 years ago '10        #123
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 277 277
 ahenson said:
The DSA deals with statistics so yeah. why would i be worried about being a loser, u niccas always play the straw man lol. i'm not a loser or a winner, id rather control the game (i.e. own the means of production, CAPITALIST). even the weakest teams are winners of at least one game. what happened to the other nicca, he wasnt such a bafoon.
So are your peoples "that n*gga" in the wine shipping game fu*k no.. So what happens when a big corporation starts shipping more wine then you th elittle man gets bumped. Or what if the wine game loses money cause fools cant get their sip on then what. Cause i dont think you make the wine? and you aint ship that expensive shty? I hope you aint shipping the box wine
 07-28-2011, 04:27 PM         #124
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
i read before i didnt want the story to change your education is based on how intelligence your one teacher was. So you can honestly say in school you got no bi*ches "ole 18 year old virgin a.ss nyicah" ... Seriously thou if you never had to compete with other students in school good luck running a business that shyt just dont add up. Home school is for weird kids with unknown diseases or social problems. But since you live in Nebraska why should i be surprised it is Nebraska
nicca u are ignorant u dnt even know how home school works. i probably read way more books than u, have more educational experiences, and have mastered more subject than you. its proven home schooled kids score significantly higher:

all the ivy league schools and top tier schools now say they want home schoolers because they are not dumb like niccas like u.

u niccas keep bringing up bi*ches like i would ever talk to a bi*ch. im not a virgin, but a nicca who stayed a virgin until 18 is probably smarter than niccas who have kids with chicks in high school. getting pus*y is not an accomplishment u dumb a.ss nicca. im happy to say there aint woman to distract me during my studies. u have almost everything backward, but it makes sense, u were probably raised by scrubs in the hood getting patted down entering school. competing with other students doesn't make someone smarter nicca, lol. wtf is wrong with you. u have 0 logic. it dnt add up for u because ur used to all the scrubs u hang around and how they live lol

i wouldnt even go there with the social life nicca. i dnt even need to name all the activities, clubs, organizations i deal wit. thats the whole point of home school, to get a diverse education that cnt be given at some weak a.ss public or private school.
 07-28-2011, 04:38 PM         #125
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
So are your peoples "that n*gga" in the wine shipping game fu*k no.. So what happens when a big corporation starts shipping more wine then you th elittle man gets bumped. Or what if the wine game loses money cause fools cant get their sip on then what. Cause i dont think you make the wine? and you aint ship that expensive shty? I hope you aint shipping the box wine
guess u dnt understand market share nicca.

i would advise u not to speak on sh*t u dnt knw about. u dont know sh*t about the wine industry or about logistics. if problems come u solve them and deal with them dumb nicca, my folks and their folks been in the game a long time. so fu*k your what ifs. its clear u dnt know the first thing about business.
 07-28-2011, 04:46 PM         #126
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
Again, post statements or I don't believe you. I'm not posting sh*t nicca. this aint no quid pro quo. We want to see figures, niccas that are interested would benefit from seeing figures. I mean, you don't have to, but until then, I'm not falling for the sh*t. If you tawdry niccas is so confident u wuld jump at the opportunity. The DSA says u niccas on average make less than 3k a year from this, im rolling with that until shown differently nicca.
I knew this home schooling was going to catch up to you sooner or later. Let's take a quick quiz. If you have 5 numbers ( 15, 45, 2400, 50000, 100000), what is the median? If you guessed 2400 then you are correct!! Now here's a tougher question, what's the average? If you guessed it's the same as the median, then you are sadly mistaken my friend. Median and average are not the same thing. Nobody said that every makes bank in this industry. I just wanted ya'll to know that you could make bank. That's all.

You might want to take those basic math classes over again too.
 07-28-2011, 04:50 PM         #127
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
Nicca, ship the wine and stop drinking it. You trippin!!!
 07-28-2011, 04:54 PM         #128
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:
I knew this home schooling was going to catch up to you sooner or later. Let's take a quick quiz. If you have 5 numbers ( 15, 45, 2400, 50000, 100000), what is the median? If you guessed 2400 then you are correct!! Now here's a tougher question, what's the average? If you guessed it's the same as the median, then you are sadly mistaken my friend. Median and average are not the same thing. Nobody said that every makes bank in this industry. I just wanted ya'll to know that you could make bank. That's all.

You might want to take those basic math classes over again too.
yeah i obviously made a mistake in typing that, going too fast. i know the difference nicca. thats like 3rd grade sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #129
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 mcfalcons15 said:
The $50 residual (or $48 to be exact since you adding) is paid out to all the different leadership levels every month at $4 a month (broken down based on position).

The bonus is a one time payment of $252 broken down, and paid out based on your position (leadership level) when the new service is acquired. It starts at $25 and goes up to $175 per new service. So if I bring in 10 reps in a week and they all get a new service in their first month I make up to $850 at my current level. At the $175 level you would be making $1,175.

There are 1st and 2nd generation payouts also, but its too complicated to explain here, but it accounts for the difference in the $252 and $175 ($77).
You just exposed yourself champ. MLM is the only sales position where it is more profitable to bring in new recruits than it is to sell product.

Why don't I just buy product wholesale and sell it my self without having to kick up money to people who did not help me sell anything. OH, I forgot, it will fu*k up your kickback system
 07-28-2011, 05:04 PM         #130
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truthfully, this is kinda getting out of hand. We're not here to attack people and their lifestyles. AHenson, your parents brought you into the world with a lifestyle that I myself am trying to get to. Be greatful. You were set for life before you knew how to talk or walk. You don't need network marketing and it definitely doesn't need you because your way of thinking is very different. You're all about "me, me, me". That's honestly why a lot of people don't succeed in the industry. The only facts you have come up with to back up your opinion is 1 page from entrepreneur.com that states you can make lots of money in the industry but most people don't. The site didn't mention anything about it being a scam.

You can make a lot of money in corporate america, but most people don't. Only 3% of Americans make more than $250k+ a year.

So in conclusion, we know that ALL NETWORK MARKETING companies ARE NOT SCAMS! That's it! That's all there is to it. People love salaries because they know they can be lazy and still get paid. Not many people want to really EARN their paycheck.
 07-28-2011, 05:08 PM         #131
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
You just exposed yourself champ. MLM is the only sales position where it is more profitable to bring in new recruits than it is to sell product.

Why don't I just buy product wholesale and sell it my self without having to kick up money to people who did not help me sell anything. OH, I forgot, it will fu*k up your kickback system
If you sell it wholesale you get paid once. If you do it the way network marketing companies do it, you get paid residually.

Think about it this way, when you buy a cell phone, how often does the cell phone company get paid...EVERY MONTH! Can you just pay the cell phone company one time and tell them don't send me a bill anymore? NO! That's just what happens in the case that was explained. The broker helps the major company get a customer and in return, the broker gets paid a percentage everytime the customer pays their bill.
 07-28-2011, 05:16 PM         #132
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
yeah i obviously made a mistake in typing that, going too fast. i know the difference nicca. thats like 3rd grade sh*t.
I know you did. I'll give you your props though. You put up a compelling argument for a high school kid. You have what it takes in the corporate world to make it. Never knock another person's hustle though because you think it's not real. Always back up your point with facts after facts after facts.

So keep doing your thing and hopefully one day you will take over your family's business.
 07-28-2011, 05:37 PM         #133
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Truthfully, this is kinda getting out of hand. We're not here to attack people and their lifestyles. AHenson, your parents brought you into the world with a lifestyle that I myself am trying to get to. Be greatful. You were set for life before you knew how to talk or walk. You don't need network marketing and it definitely doesn't need you because your way of thinking is very different. You're all about "me, me, me". That's honestly why a lot of people don't succeed in the industry. The only facts you have come up with to back up your opinion is 1 page from entrepreneur.com that states you can make lots of money in the industry but most people don't. The site didn't mention anything about it being a scam.

You can make a lot of money in corporate america, but most people don't. Only 3% of Americans make more than $250k+ a year.

So in conclusion, we know that ALL NETWORK MARKETING companies ARE NOT SCAMS! That's it! That's all there is to it. People love salaries because they know they can be lazy and still get paid. Not many people want to really EARN their paycheck.
I also quoted the DSA. Articles, source, etc arent supposed to give opinions just the facts, number statistics... so they honestly should never state directly "its a scam", unless its biased. Its for the reader to decide. I decided on my own, with my own brain..that the sh*t is a scam. Isn't that what you asked for in your initial post, an opinion?

But either way man, do your thing, you believe in that enough to at least make it happen. Maybe if you toughen up ur approach more and work on your swindling abilities you can one day make it to the top, and be the master swindler nicca in the pyramid. Wish you luck though duke.
 07-28-2011, 06:13 PM         #134
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
I also quoted the DSA. Articles, source, etc arent supposed to give opinions just the facts, number statistics... so they honestly should never state directly "its a scam", unless its biased. Its for the reader to decide. I decided on my own, with my own brain..that the sh*t is a scam. Isn't that what you asked for in your initial post, an opinion?

But either way man, do your thing, you believe in that enough to at least make it happen. Maybe if you toughen up ur approach more and work on your swindling abilities you can one day make it to the top, and be the master swindler nicca in the pyramid. Wish you luck though duke.
Wow! You really can't stop trying to get at people. That's sad dude. Your social skills are really lacking. I just gave you your props and you still can't give me mine. Smh. It's really a shame.

I would never "force" anyone to join an mlm company. NEVER! People see it on their own. I tell them how it works and they either like it or they don't. It's that easy. But all the swindling talks have got to go.
 07-28-2011, 07:16 PM         #135
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Wow! You really can't stop trying to get at people. That's sad dude. Your social skills are really lacking. I just gave you your props and you still can't give me mine. Smh. It's really a shame.

I would never "force" anyone to join an mlm company. NEVER! People see it on their own. I tell them how it works and they either like it or they don't. It's that easy. But all the swindling talks have got to go.
Man, I'm just joking around with ya big guy. You doing well for yourself 55k, degree, business minded, etc. MUCH PROPS. Wish you much abundance, success, and power in your endevours.
 6 years ago '10        #136
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 277 277
 ahenson said:
Man, I'm just joking around with ya big guy. You doing well for yourself 55k, degree, business minded, etc. MUCH PROPS. Wish you much abundance, success, and power in your endevours.
Don't cop a plea now you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. You are home schooled that's real gay my nyicah . For you to think that university are ever going to push for those type of students over students that are normal and went to public and private schools you are fu*king looney. Unless your educators or whatever they are called are college professors then your education aint better than one given at the public or catholic school i attended period. You are from Nebraska so lease go easy with the tough talk i know you are bi*ch made no need to do research i will call that an educated guess. Your folks own a business and i guess my common sense from growing up in the hood tells me that any business can tank period. Unless its the federal prison industry i feel it can be reduced. Plus you riding coat tales from the belly to the tomb huh You aint got to worry about bragging about pus*y cause aint no real woman tryna get with a man that cant make his own way. So who ever settles for you is in it for the money playa (real talk) News flash yes we don't hang out in the same circles shyt i didn't apply to an ivy league school i was excited to go to the UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND (home of the Terrapins) But trust and believe you just a man like me and when it comes to that measurement you look like sh*t. Be your own man stop hiding behind your folks and that computer. Cause a real n*gga can see a bi*ch like you from a mile away.
 07-29-2011, 11:50 AM         #137
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
Yeah he copping a plea cause he got EXPOSED!!! Young bamma trying to compete off of what his parents are doing. Go watch Barney my nicca! You sweating my DaAlmighty1 for making $55K, fool I make double that!!! Respect my gangsta!!! I have a business degree!!! You on the other hand get an allowance of $5 and corn seed every week. You probably not even old enough to legally work in the United States yet. Tell your parents to respect the child labor laws!

Im done with this fool. Who's next???
 07-29-2011, 11:52 AM         #138
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:

OK, and your point is...

There are actually over 12 ways to get paid in my company. On your job...1. You can make plenty money in my deal even if you don't bring in new reps. There are bonuses for sales of certain items which are probably more than your paycheck from Subway. By the way, can I get a tuna melt on rye? Thank you.

Recruiting helps you build long term RESIDUAL income.
 07-29-2011, 04:42 PM         #139
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
Don't cop a plea now you bi*ch a.ss n*gga. You are home schooled that's real gay my nyicah . For you to think that university are ever going to push for those type of students over students that are normal and went to public and private schools you are fu*king looney. Unless your educators or whatever they are called are college professors then your education aint better than one given at the public or catholic school i attended period.
LOL! This guy!

You are from Nebraska so lease go easy with the tough talk i know you are bi*ch made no need to do research i will call that an educated guess. Your folks own a business and i guess my common sense from growing up in the hood tells me that any business can tank period. Unless its the federal prison industry i feel it can be reduced.
You're from the hood so of course you can only see the possibility of pain, poverty, hurt, trouble, devastation, and failure in every situation. You even brought up the prison system! Good job Tyrone.

Plus you riding coat tales from the belly to the tomb huh You aint got to worry about bragging about pus*y cause aint no real woman tryna get with a man that cant make his own way. So who ever settles for you is in it for the money playa (real talk)
Yeah you sure know what you're talking about. Only lames like yourself would care about bragging of pus*y. Woman settle with men first and foremost for security (i.e. money). This isn't love jones nicca.

News flash yes we don't hang out in the same circles shyt i didn't apply to an ivy league school i was excited to go to the UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND (home of the Terrapins) But trust and believe you just a man like me and when it comes to that measurement you look like sh*t. Be your own man stop hiding behind your folks and that computer. Cause a real n*gga can see a bi*ch like you from a mile away.
Of course we don't hang out in the same circles, I hang around the affluent, i.e. people like me. Im sure you've never been on a 112ft. Yacht, been to Martha's Vineyard, viewed a world class orchestra, etc. nicca. Just because you're not use to having economic benefits from family, doesn't mean you have to hate my nicca. You sound like a cavemen who wants to grunt and f!ght with clubs. & WTF is a real n*gga? This nicca here has been watching too much boys in the hood flicks.
 07-29-2011, 04:49 PM         #140
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
Yeah he copping a plea cause he got EXPOSED!!! Young bamma trying to compete off of what his parents are doing. Go watch Barney my nicca! You sweating my DaAlmighty1 for making $55K, fool I make double that!!! Respect my gangsta!!! I have a business degree!!! You on the other hand get an allowance of $5 and corn seed every week. You probably not even old enough to legally work in the United States yet. Tell your parents to respect the child labor laws!

Im done with this fool. Who's next???
Dumb niccas always seem to hate. How the fu*k is giving someone props a plea, dumb nicca? Oh wait, I forgot, you came from poverty, you're only used to altercations. And come on dude, a Barney joke?

LOL@ Allowance joke. Ever heard of a trust? Yeah those have actual real residual income. That's on top of the money I earned from actually helping to RUN the business, and investing. I probably have more money than you, and I'm not even out of high school. You on the other hand....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy