What do you think of Direct Sales/Network Marketing? And why?

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 DaAlmighty1 said:
You have to understand, most people in the world think negatively about the industry. I'm just trying to open some eyes. There are people struggling out there that are looking for an opportunity. If you read all of my posts, you would see that i'm just educating people. You don't have to join the industry, but at least find another way to make residual income that will continue to pay you whether you work or for some reason can't work.
You can't education the ignorant homie... let people do them.. personally I think its just another marketing method...
 07-28-2011, 02:56 PM         #102
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Explain how a individual makes money based on your business model?

I will wait
Great question (no pun intended),

LISTEN CAREFULLY AND READ SLOW:

Money is made by the sell of services from our exclusive product line (Globalinx) or from other Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies to which we partner PERIOD!!! (I am not a rep for the other companies just a broker, so I can't list their names here but you have heard of them)

The misconception about 5LINX and other legitimate MLMs is that we get paid for recruiting or bringing in business partners. THIS IS NOT TRUE! We do get paid a BONUS when we HELP a new recruit (less than 30 days in the business) acquire their first sell. This nets the new recruit a payment as well as their upline (so EVERYBODY gets paid, not just the recruiter).

I could sign in 50 people today, and not get paid a cent if they don't get their first customer in 30 days or less. PERIOD! It FORCES me to HELP them. That's what I love about this business. I can't just sit back and do nothing (like most people think) I have to work!

The money we do get paid is NOT from their sign-up fee. That money goes to run the company. ALL money paid to reps come from customer acquisition. Here is how.

LISTEN CAREFULLY:

Our services have at least a 1 year commitment (contract). The company a.ssumes that a service is going to be paid for at least a year. When a new rep sells their first service ($24.95 month minimum) that means $300 over a one year period is coming to the company. They immediately pay out a bonus payment from the $300 that they know they have coming (minus $50 for residual payments).

That is how we get paid. If no services are sold in our organization, WE DON'T GET PAID. PERIOD! No matter how many new reps you signed in. You only get paid for CUSTOMER ACQUISITION!!!

Hope this helps you out. Can we please keep it 100 in here so I can explain with out bashing people as I did before. I want you to understand this industry. I know a lot of you have preconceived notions about it, as I did before I joined. I was skeptical too. TRUST ME. But when I did what they said, and they ACTUALLY PAID ME, the game was over!!!

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 07-28-2011 at 03:01 PM..
 07-28-2011, 03:13 PM         #103
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Lol...I still don't see any facts. Why are you still talking? People think about themselves ALL the time which is why our economy is the way it is now. Show me that the industry is fake. YOU HAVE NO PROOF! NO NEWS CLIPS, MAGAZINES, NEWSPAPER ARTICLES. It's clearly all your opinion. Until you show me something that means something, you should probably not say anything.

The median income for direct sellers is about $2,400 a year, according to DSA spokesperson Amy Robinson. Valenzuela, for instance, spent nearly two years as a full-time direct seller before he was able to match the $45,000 gross annual income he made at the height of his stint as a car salesperson.

Other five- and six-figure success stories exist, but they're rare. Just 8 percent of direct sales reps gross more than $50,000 in annual income, the DSA says.
I'm sorry man, you're little charade is not working. Now you're turning to ask for "PROOF", when you, yourself haven't shown any proof that:
1) That you have a "positive" income from your MLM company
2) That your flunkies have a "positive income" from your operation

Until you post statements proving your gross earnings, we don't believe you.
 07-28-2011, 03:16 PM         #104
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:
It's actually an LLC.
What is your individual business name, state of operation, and registery number so we can look you up.
 07-28-2011, 03:20 PM         #105
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:

Money is made by the sell of services from our exclusive product line (Globalinx) or from other Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies to which we partner PERIOD!!! (I am not a rep for the other companies just a broker, so I can't list their names here but you have heard of them)

The misconception about 5LINX and other legitimate MLMs is that we get paid for recruiting or bringing in business partners. THIS IS NOT TRUE! We do get paid a BONUS when we HELP a new recruit (less than 30 days in the business) acquire their first sell. This nets the new recruit a payment as well as their upline (so EVERYBODY gets paid, not just the recruiter).

I could sign in 50 people today, and not get paid a cent if they don't get their first customer in 30 days or less. PERIOD! It FORCES me to HELP them. That's what I love about this business. I can't just sit back and do nothing (like most people think) I have to work!

The money we do get paid is NOT from their sign-up fee. That money goes to run the company. ALL money paid to reps come from customer acquisition. Here is how.

LISTEN CAREFULLY:

Our services have at least a 1 year commitment (contract). The company a.ssumes that a service is going to be paid for at least a year. When a new rep sells their first service ($24.95 month minimum) that means $300 over a one year period is coming to the company. They immediately pay out a bonus payment from the $300 that they know they have coming (minus $50 for residual payments).

That is how we get paid. If no services are sold in our organization, WE DON'T GET PAID. PERIOD! No matter how many new reps you signed in. You only get paid for CUSTOMER ACQUISITION!!!

Hope this helps you out. Can we please keep it 100 in here so I can explain with out bashing people as I did before. I want you to understand this industry. I know a lot of you have preconceived notions about it, as I did before I joined. I was skeptical too. TRUST ME. But when I did what they said, and they ACTUALLY PAID ME, the game was over!!!
Post checks, tax returns, anytype of physical statements showing your earnings from this organization. The rhetoric is fine, but I want to see if you are really doing numbers, I also want to see what numbers those below you, and on your team do.
 07-28-2011, 03:24 PM         #106
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
Post checks, tax returns, anytype of physical statements showing your earnings from this organization. The rhetoric is fine, but I want to see if you are really doing numbers, I also want to see what numbers those below you, and on your team do.
WOW! You want a lot of personal information.

I will make a deal with you. You post any of the documents listed, and I will match you!!! GUARANTEED!!!

Once this is done all you will do is cry that "it's fake, you probably photo shopped that".

Post your puny check, and I PROMISE to do the same. If I don't everyone here can call me out on it!
 6 years ago '10        #107
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,626 | Props total: 273 273
 mcfalcons15 said:

I will make a deal with you. You post any of the documents listed, and I will match you!!! GUARANTEED!!!

Once this is done all you will do is cry that "it's fake, you probably photo shopped that".

Post your puny check, and I PROMISE to do the same. If I don't everyone here can call me out on it!
Question what if your man works as a midnight busboy at hooters and gets paid in tips how is he gonna show you all the money he is making. Can he simply post a picture of himself "making it rain on hoes" as a supplemental proof of income.
 07-28-2011, 03:38 PM         #108
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
Question what if your man works as a midnight busboy at hooters and gets paid in tips how is he gonna show you all the money he is making. Can he simply post a picture of himself "making it rain on hoes" as a supplemental proof of income.
I guess that would be sufficient, but he would have to hold up a sign with his social security number on it, so I can verify that it is him!
 07-28-2011, 03:43 PM         #109
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
"Medium Annual Income" WTF are you talking about!!! See here is the problem right here in BOLD LETTERS! You are a "MEDIUM" nicca! Therefore you a.ssociate with other "MEDIUM" niccas. You work a "MEDIUM" job. Before you ask a girl out you ask her how far do most of the "MEDIUM" guys get with her, cause that's how far you will get. You make "MEDIUM" income, you girl is not a dime she is "MEDIUM". Your rod is "MEDIUM" in length! The difference between you and me is I focus on "MAXIMUM" nicca!!! I get the "MAXIMUM" b!tches and I get them to go to the "MAXIMUM" with me. My rod is "MAXIMUM"!!! I get "MAXIMUM" money nicca! I don't ask what the bottom niccas are doing cause I know I'm not gonna be one of them. I don't ask what you and the other "MEDIUM" niccas do cause I know I'm not one of yall. From now on when you address me, address me as "MAXIMUM" brokey!!!
Spelling error, maybe if you used your brain you could see that I meant "median". Use context clues next time nicca. I'll be taking over a family business..I'll probably inherit a sum more than the earnings of 18 generations of your family. I would never acknowledge bi*ches I talk to quality girls whos parents also have money. I'm in high school and probably have way more money saved up than you and a higher income. I'm sure you have no brokerage accounts, no investments, no stocks, no businesses, no commercial real estate, no oil rights, no appreciable a.ssets, you get the point, you're a loser. You are MAXIMUM fu*king loser. Don't even address me at all, at least the other sucker is mildly competent.
 6 years ago '10        #110
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 ahenson said:
Spelling error, maybe if you used your brain you could see that I meant "median". Use context clues next time nicca. I'll be taking over a family business..I'll probably inherit a sum more than the earnings of 18 generations of your family. I would never acknowledge bi*ches I talk to quality girls whos parents also have money. I'm in high school and probably have way more money saved up than you and a higher income. I'm sure you have no brokerage accounts, no investments, no stocks, no businesses, no commercial real estate, no oil rights, no appreciable a.ssets, you get the point, you're a loser. You are MAXIMUM fu*king loser. Don't even address me at all, at least the other sucker is mildly competent.
Curious since your in high school what school do you attend? more importantly what is your family business?
 07-28-2011, 03:50 PM         #111
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
HAHAHA! You funny! Look here you haven't worked enough to compete with me yet. Get another decade with you, then come back and try to see me! I make more money than you in a BAD month. Don't get mad because I called out your spelling mistake!!!
 07-28-2011, 03:51 PM         #112
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:

Again, post statements or I don't believe you. I'm not posting sh*t nicca. this aint no quid pro quo. We want to see figures, niccas that are interested would benefit from seeing figures. I mean, you don't have to, but until then, I'm not falling for the sh*t. If you tawdry niccas is so confident u wuld jump at the opportunity. The DSA says u niccas on average make less than 3k a year from this, im rolling with that until shown differently nicca.
 6 years ago '11        #113
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 mcfalcons15 said:

LISTEN CAREFULLY:

Ok you lost me on the numbers

I sell a year contract for a 24.95 for 12 months. This rounds out to 300.00 over the term.
What is the amount of the bonus payment I have to pay out plus the 50.00 residual payment?
Who do these payments go to exactly?

My question is based off this paragraph you wrote.

07-28-2011, 03:55 PM         #114
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
Again, post statements or I don't believe you. I'm not posting sh*t nicca. this aint no quid pro quo. We want to see figures, niccas that are interested would benefit from seeing figures. I mean, you don't have to, but until then, I'm not falling for the sh*t. If you tawdry niccas is so confident u wuld jump at the opportunity. The DSA says u niccas on average make less than 3k a year from this, im rolling with that until shown differently nicca.
I don't care about what the DSA says. I know what my tax papers say! I have NEVER been at the bottom. I always excel to the top. See you are worried about being a loser so much, that you will NEVER be a winner. Sometimes you have to lose to gain that experience. But when you can just inherit dads ol tractor, I guess you wouldn't need to know that.
 6 years ago '10        #115
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 mcfalcons15 said:
I don't care about what the DSA says. I know what my tax papers say! I have NEVER been at the bottom. I always excel to the top. See you are worried about being a loser so much, that you will NEVER be a winner. Sometimes you have to lose to gain that experience. But when you can just inherit dads ol tractor, I guess you wouldn't need to know that.

Last edited by 82Koo; 07-28-2011 at 04:05 PM..
 07-28-2011, 04:03 PM         #116
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
Curious since your in high school what school do you attend? more importantly what is your family business?
I'm home schooled nicca i already said that. I also already said its a (private) exporting/logistics company (wine shipping). You niccas are silly.
 07-28-2011, 04:04 PM         #117
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Ok you lost me on the numbers

I sell a year contract for a 24.95 for 12 months. This rounds out to 300.00 over the term.
What is the amount of the bonus payment I have to pay out plus the 50.00 residual payment?
Who do these payments go to exactly?

My question is based off this paragraph you wrote.

The $50 residual (or $48 to be exact since you adding) is paid out to all the different leadership levels every month at $4 a month (broken down based on position).

The bonus is a one time payment of $252 broken down, and paid out based on your position (leadership level) when the new service is acquired. It starts at $25 and goes up to $175 per new service. So if I bring in 10 reps in a week and they all get a new service in their first month I make up to $850 at my current level. At the $175 level you would be making $1,175.

There are 1st and 2nd generation payouts also, but its too complicated to explain here, but it accounts for the difference in the $252 and $175 ($77).

Last edited by mcfalcons15; 07-28-2011 at 04:08 PM..
 07-28-2011, 04:07 PM         #118
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
I'm home schooled nicca i already said that. I also already said its a (private) exporting/logistics company (wine shipping). You niccas are silly.
Well I congratulate your parents, but you have a lot to learn about business outside the farm!!!

Home schooled??? Sorry....
 6 years ago '10        #119
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
 ahenson said:
i read before i didnt want the story to change your education is based on how intelligence your one teacher was. So you can honestly say in school you got no bi*ches "ole 18 year old virgin a.ss nyicah" ... Seriously thou if you never had to compete with other students in school good luck running a business that shyt just dont add up. Home school is for weird kids with unknown diseases or social problems. But since you live in Nebraska why should i be surprised it is Nebraska
 07-28-2011, 04:09 PM         #120
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
The DSA deals with statistics so yeah. why would i be worried about being a loser, u niccas always play the straw man lol. i'm not a loser or a winner, id rather control the game (i.e. own the means of production, CAPITALIST). even the weakest teams are winners of at least one game. what happened to the other nicca, he wasnt such a bafoon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago