What do you think of Direct Sales/Network Marketing? And why?

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2011, 04:25 PM         #61
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:
I just watched the 2 Part Series HBO had on MLM on youtube......they follow a guy and he expected "unlimited potential profits" and an "unlimited amount of people to work on his team"......the guy started with a $500 starter kit.......then after 9 months of working everyday 8 to 10 hours a day he says.......they asked him what his profits were and actually he was in the red $1500.....they calculated that if he spent that time working a minimum wage job he would actulaly have had $15,000
Sounds like a loser to me. Did it say how many people he had on his team? What company he was a part of? 8 to 10 hours a day? That's why they say it's not for everyone.
 07-27-2011, 04:37 PM         #62
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
I mean cheap in quality.

You linked a paid advertisement that was a supplement to the WSJ. LOL

Do you really think we would fall for that. Give me a link from the WSJ or the NYT or Warren Buffet , in which they talk about MLM in a positive light. Not a paid supplement add written by Direct Selling New.

Are the people you con really this stupid?
Lol you're a funny guy. If you owned the WSJ, would you allow scam artists to add a spread into your newspaper and ruin your reputation. NO! So if they are scams why would the WSJ add that. Wouldn't that cause people to stop reading the WSJ? It definitely would. It just wouldn't be smart. That's like if I owned a magazine and I was looking to do a story on an intelligent person and I decided to choose you. Nobody would want to read my magazine anymore. It's common sense really.

I guess common sense isn't so common anymore.
 07-27-2011, 04:39 PM         #63
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Daily News 2008

07-27-2011, 04:42 PM         #64
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
USA Today 2009

6 years ago '11        #65
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
Here are some for you

Journal of Business Ethics 2001

Ethical issues in MLM

6 years ago '11        #66
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Lol you're a funny guy. If you owned the WSJ, would you allow scam artists to add a spread into your newspaper and ruin your reputation. NO! So if they are scams why would the WSJ add that. Wouldn't that cause people to stop reading the WSJ? It definitely would. It just wouldn't be smart. That's like if I owned a magazine and I was looking to do a story on an intelligent person and I decided to choose you. Nobody would want to read my magazine anymore. It's common sense really.

I guess common sense isn't so common anymore.
Dude your con is not working, you are wasting your time on us. We don't believe you, you need more people.
 07-27-2011, 06:32 PM         #67
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Haha...getting your hands dirty little man? You still live with your parents. You can only go off of what you hear. You've never applied for a job, worked at a job, have had to work for someone else, etc. You haven't been thru any of that. You're one of those people that are born into families that already have money. You don't know what struggling is like. I know people like you because I've gone to school with a bunch of them. Don't act like you worked hard for what you have. Dudes out here are grinding trying to make it so that they can better their families. You must think everyone is supposed to be born into families like that. Nah dude, wrong world. Not everyone lives in your world.

What you fail to realize is business owners make their own schedules. All the other workers for companies don't. They have to abide by whatever rules are put in place by the business owner.

You know about 1 business and 1 business only and that's your family's business. That's all. Nothing else. Don't get it twisted.

And in corporate america, if you're not the CEO than you're replaceable regardless of how hard you work. You could have been the best employee out there, but if the company decides to go in a different direction, you're gone. No loyalty at all! That's not ok. I don't care how a "business" is supposed to work. I've seen people get laid off after having a baby, right after they bought a new house, etc. That's wrong on so many different levels. But people like you don't care because your family runs the business so you don't have to worry about that now do you. And how many times are people supposed to just find a new job. Ask people here on boxden how easy it is to just "find a new job" in this economy.

You keep talking about your family. Nobody in your family has to worry because your parents run the business. If your brother gets fired tomorrow (hopefully he doesn't, but if he did) he doesn't have to worry about anything because he can work for the family. I'll be the first to tell you my family has been broke ever since I was born, but i guarantee you that i'll change all of that. And unlike you, I'd be doing it without the help of my parents. You should probably try that before you go out and try to knock other people for grinding when all you do is get allowance from your parents. I'm just saying. Honestly though, if I were you I would stick to the family business too. Why go into corporate america or try to do anything on my own when i can work for my family and still make a little money here and there? Do you, but don't pretend like you know about dudes that are out there grinding just to make $10k, $15k, $20k a year. They don't just walk outside and find thousands of dollars to make changes in their life. You're too young to understand so don't overwork your brain. Go study your grammar. You might have a pop quiz tomorrow.

And if you know so much about businesses why don't you know that there are these things called "taxes"? I make $55k before taxes. Then i have bills. Do you know what those are? have you ever paid one. Come on man. Use your head. People don't just make money and not have to spend it. You have to spend money to live. Food, Rent, Utilities, Car, Tithes, etc. Not sure if you read where i went to school but my HS costed $30k/year and I went there for 4 years. My college tuition was $40k/year for another 4 years. It's called LOANS. Yea, I am pretty sure that I have to pay those back. Oh wait...you wouldn't know about loans because you've never attended an actual school.

Lol, you really have NO idea what life is like outside of your family. That's a good thing though, because I want my kids to think that everyone is born into riches too. Your parents worked hard for what they have, and that's great. But you, you don't get it. You know business owners, you don't know low level employees. You don't know what they go through. So until you do, you should probably just sit back and relax and enjoy your life. You are one of the lucky ones.

Haha...and do you really think $55k is that much money. You can't honestly think that because your parents make more than $250k. That's a little more than 20% of what your parents make. Not much at all. You must really think I'm stupid. That hurts a little but i'll let it slide because you're young lol. I'm not going to quit my job until I have so many people on my team that it's hard for me to do both. As long as I can do both comfortably, that's what I'm going to do.
I don't think you understand, I actually have worked for the company for years upon years. Honestly, the work I did was much more intense because my parents come from a foreign background that believe in sh*t like discipline!!

Not only did I earn money, while other kids were out goofing off, I learned real world business skills. You have no idea what my life is like, what struggles I went through, or really anything. Your constant a.ssumptions are pretty annoying. I never said people should be born into families like mine, I'm strictly letting you know how it is in the world of REAL BUSINESS, as opposed to some Network Marketing Scam nicca. I don't understand why you're going into this whole ethical, heart-felt lecture, like I should even care.

I know other business owners because my pops is friends with people who own businesses. That's usually how it goes, business owners hang out with other business owners, its called networking. Every single one I know works their a.ss OFF. They are dedicated to their business and customers. Sitting on the beach while some as*hole does all the work would make for bad business outcomes. How do you not know this nicca? Maybe one day you'll realize not every worker is exploited or treated badly!! The fu*k is wrong with you, think outside the box. Have you heard of cognitive bias? You have some of those.

Maybe in your company in corporate america things are like that, but the ceo is not the only important factor. Of course they can lay off someone who doesn't matter, because they can be replaced, there skill set can be found in tons of college grads and others. That's the individuals problem, they need to work on their skill set and experience if they want to be irreplacable. Stop blaming outside factors nicca. Everything you said is some victim sh*t! Having a baby, buying a house, why the fu*k should a business care about that nicca. They are there to strictly conduct business. Goddamn nicca u live in a fairy tale world. You can't be this naive.

It sounds like your hating here. Thats some crab in the barrel sh*t feel sorry for me sh*t nicca. Just because I didn't go through the same struggle as you, doesn't mean I don't know the grind. ppl with money grind too nicca. You don't know me, and the amount of work I had and have to put in. You're the one who doesn't believe in hard work, thinking a business owner should lay on the beach, while everyone else toils. fu*k OUTTA HERE WITH THAT.

Yeh I know about bills, i told you my parents dont play that hand out sh*t. And i said earlier im familiar with financial statements, so no sh*t i know about taxes. I know all about loans nicca, again business experience. u cant even seperate expenses from liabilities. You sound silly son, like wtf. Home school is school nicca u dnt have to go to a physical school to be in school. studies show homeschool ppl are better all around anyways. u would be the one to talk after building up 100k+ in loans, why the fu*k would you do that. who takes out loans for high school lol. You are completely irrational.

how would knowing what low level workers go through help me nicca? If i wanted to know that i could watch a documentary or befriend a wal-mart worker. That sh*t has nothing to do with anything nicca, why would you say that. Playing the emotional card is pretty weak from someone your age.

55k is good money for anyone under 35. but u fu*ked yourself by being like the rest of the dumb niccas and going far into debt. someone who works as a janitor probably has more cash flow than you. maybe ur doing the network marketing scheme out of desperation because ur broke as sh*t nicca. im not saying your stupid, but c'mon network marketing scam, high school loans, billion plus people in america, business owners lay on beaches, evil corp america, your messing up big time.
 6 years ago '05        #68
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
Question....

When this fails, not if but when, what are you going to put on your resume?
What type of experience are you gaining?

You are talking about residual income, what happens when the customers stop buying? What happens when you have nobody else under you? What happens to your residual then?

They have all come and gone, mary kay, avon, organo gold, etc......All get rich quick schemes that nobody really gets rich on. Its all false hope.

If you have a degree, you are wasting your time. That's real.
 07-27-2011, 10:24 PM         #69
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
Question....

When this fails, not if but when, what are you going to put on your resume?
What type of experience are you gaining?

You are talking about residual income, what happens when the customers stop buying? What happens when you have nobody else under you? What happens to your residual then?

They have all come and gone, mary kay, avon, organo gold, etc......All get rich quick schemes that nobody really gets rich on. Its all false hope.

If you have a degree, you are wasting your time. That's real.
First off, i'm not going to fail

Secondly, my resume is already filled with computer programming internships, my current job as a computer tech, and my degrees.

Third, if you seriously believe that people are going to stop buying internet, satellite tv, gas and electric, home security, cell phones, and VOIP, then you should probably wake up. People without jobs who stand on the unemployment line still have most of these. So that day will NEVER come.

Not sure what you mean by what's going to happen if nobody else is under me. Are you saying one day everyone is just going to get up and quit? I find that hard to believe. If they're making money, which they are, then why would they quit? Not smart.

And what do you mean by they have all come and gone? Mary Kay is still here, Avon is still around (I have 2 cousins that work for Avon), Amway has been around forever. So what exactly are you talking about?

And why does everyone believe that the money is quick? Nobody, well i can't speak for other people, but I know for sure my team doesn't think the money is quick which is why they're still on my team. They know it takes time to build residual income. A lot of people get it. You obviously don't. I honestly believe that these degrees out here that people get don't mean much because I can go out and buy the same books that these colleges use and learn the same info and not need a degree to back me up. But I started following the "traditional" path to success. You dudes think there's 1 and only 1 way to make money and that's LINEAR. Nah, that's not the only way. The richest people in the world fill out 1099's. If you don't know what that is, then you are on the wrong path right now.

You hurt my feelings with your post too. I would think that a Laker fan would be smarter than that. The crazy thing about this topic is that I don't blame anyone for feeling how they do whether it be for or against network marketing. As much as i would like to defend the whole industry, i know i can't because there are just too many fake companies out there, but there are some solid ones too.

I would just say read a little more and then come back with some actual facts.
 07-27-2011, 10:51 PM         #70
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
I don't think you understand, I actually have worked for the company for years upon years. Honestly, the work I did was much more intense because my parents come from a foreign background that believe in sh*t like discipline!!

Not only did I earn money, while other kids were out goofing off, I learned real world business skills. You have no idea what my life is like, what struggles I went through, or really anything. Your constant a.ssumptions are pretty annoying. I never said people should be born into families like mine, I'm strictly letting you know how it is in the world of REAL BUSINESS, as opposed to some Network Marketing Scam nicca. I don't understand why you're going into this whole ethical, heart-felt lecture, like I should even care.

I know other business owners because my pops is friends with people who own businesses. That's usually how it goes, business owners hang out with other business owners, its called networking. Every single one I know works their a.ss OFF. They are dedicated to their business and customers. Sitting on the beach while some as*hole does all the work would make for bad business outcomes. How do you not know this nicca? Maybe one day you'll realize not every worker is exploited or treated badly!! The fu*k is wrong with you, think outside the box. Have you heard of cognitive bias? You have some of those.

Maybe in your company in corporate america things are like that, but the ceo is not the only important factor. Of course they can lay off someone who doesn't matter, because they can be replaced, there skill set can be found in tons of college grads and others. That's the individuals problem, they need to work on their skill set and experience if they want to be irreplacable. Stop blaming outside factors nicca. Everything you said is some victim sh*t! Having a baby, buying a house, why the fu*k should a business care about that nicca. They are there to strictly conduct business. Goddamn nicca u live in a fairy tale world. You can't be this naive.

It sounds like your hating here. Thats some crab in the barrel sh*t feel sorry for me sh*t nicca. Just because I didn't go through the same struggle as you, doesn't mean I don't know the grind. ppl with money grind too nicca. You don't know me, and the amount of work I had and have to put in. You're the one who doesn't believe in hard work, thinking a business owner should lay on the beach, while everyone else toils. fu*k OUTTA HERE WITH THAT.

Yeh I know about bills, i told you my parents dont play that hand out sh*t. And i said earlier im familiar with financial statements, so no sh*t i know about taxes. I know all about loans nicca, again business experience. u cant even seperate expenses from liabilities. You sound silly son, like wtf. Home school is school nicca u dnt have to go to a physical school to be in school. studies show homeschool ppl are better all around anyways. u would be the one to talk after building up 100k+ in loans, why the fu*k would you do that. who takes out loans for high school lol. You are completely irrational.

how would knowing what low level workers go through help me nicca? If i wanted to know that i could watch a documentary or befriend a wal-mart worker. That sh*t has nothing to do with anything nicca, why would you say that. Playing the emotional card is pretty weak from someone your age.

55k is good money for anyone under 35. but u fu*ked yourself by being like the rest of the dumb niccas and going far into debt. someone who works as a janitor probably has more cash flow than you. maybe ur doing the network marketing scheme out of desperation because ur broke as sh*t nicca. im not saying your stupid, but c'mon network marketing scam, high school loans, billion plus people in america, business owners lay on beaches, evil corp america, your messing up big time.
It's starting to look like you're saying the same thing OVER AND OVER. What is your point? Seriously, tell me how network marketing is a scam. Don't tell me what you think. Tell me what you know other than you know people that failed. I know people that failed out of school but that doesn't make it a scam. Show me facts, show me something that says ALL network marketing companies are scams. Until you can do that, then what you say holds no validity. You can show me books about what people believe are real businesses, but I really want to see where it says that ALL NETWORK MARKETING/DIRECT SALES COMPANIES are scams or illegal or whatever the case may be. If you can't find that, then your argument is dead.

This is what I understand about you now. You work for your family, they taught you everything you need to know about running a real business, and you worked while other kids were goofing off. That's it! You wrote a lot of stuff, but it was really just those 3 things over and over again. It was fun earlier because you kept me on my toes. I guarantee you anyone who is actually in network marketing that are not strong-willed and strong-minded is going to quit after reading these posts. It's not because one of us was right or one of us was wrong, it's just because they were looking for a reason to quit and all they need is one person to say that it doesn't work for them to believe it. When people look up network marketing companies online, they could find 5 websites that say all positive things about the company, but that won't matter if they find 1 website that says its a scam lol. It's funny.

But yea, it sounds like you think you're all that really. Like you're better than all the people out there struggling. Be careful man about what you say about people in certain situations. Although I would never wish it on you, it could happen that you become one of those people in that same exact situation. You don't think it has nothing to do with anything but it does. It's obvious that you're not one of those people that are willing to help low level workers get to the top. That's what I do. I actually care about those people. You, on the other hand, it's all about what you know. You could careless about how other people do. As long as you're good, that's all that matters. That could be why you don't like network marketing, because you don't feel like you have to teach others the key principles to gaining wealth. If that's you, then do you. Everyone is not the same. I understand that.

Oh, and I don't think i've ever heard anyone call someone stupid for going to one of the top private boarding high schools in the country. That was a first. Oh, did you not know about boarding schools? My bad, I keep forgetting...you're home schooled. My fault. I won't make that mistake anymore.
 07-27-2011, 10:55 PM         #71
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Dude your con is not working, you are wasting your time on us. We don't believe you, you need more people.
You're irrelevant. I didn't create this topic to get everyone to understand. That's dumb, but I can guarantee you that i've reached a couple of people already. Don't you get it? A couple of hundred people have already viewed this topic. People are reading this. They might not be posting, but they are reading. I'll reach some but not all.
 07-27-2011, 11:04 PM         #72
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Here are some for you

Journal of Business Ethics 2001

Ethical issues in MLM

All those books did was explain what a pyramid scheme is. One book said MLM companies can be LEGAL or ILLEGAL. They are ILLEGAL if they are a pyramid scheme meaning that they promise large returns just for recruiting people. Now if they actually have a PRODUCT or SERVICE and money never exchanges hands unless someone uses this PRODUCT or SERVICE that makes it LEGAL. Those both didn't help your case. NEXT!
 6 years ago '05        #73
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
 DaAlmighty1 said:
First off, i'm not going to fail

Secondly, my resume is already filled with computer programming internships, my current job as a computer tech, and my degrees.

Third, if you seriously believe that people are going to stop buying internet, satellite tv, gas and electric, home security, cell phones, and VOIP, then you should probably wake up. People without jobs who stand on the unemployment line still have most of these. So that day will NEVER come.

Not sure what you mean by what's going to happen if nobody else is under me. Are you saying one day everyone is just going to get up and quit? I find that hard to believe. If they're making money, which they are, then why would they quit? Not smart.

And what do you mean by they have all come and gone? Mary Kay is still here, Avon is still around (I have 2 cousins that work for Avon), Amway has been around forever. So what exactly are you talking about?

And why does everyone believe that the money is quick? Nobody, well i can't speak for other people, but I know for sure my team doesn't think the money is quick which is why they're still on my team. They know it takes time to build residual income. A lot of people get it. You obviously don't. I honestly believe that these degrees out here that people get don't mean much because I can go out and buy the same books that these colleges use and learn the same info and not need a degree to back me up. But I started following the "traditional" path to success. You dudes think there's 1 and only 1 way to make money and that's LINEAR. Nah, that's not the only way. The richest people in the world fill out 1099's. If you don't know what that is, then you are on the wrong path right now.

You hurt my feelings with your post too. I would think that a Laker fan would be smarter than that. The crazy thing about this topic is that I don't blame anyone for feeling how they do whether it be for or against network marketing. As much as i would like to defend the whole industry, i know i can't because there are just too many fake companies out there, but there are some solid ones too.

I would just say read a little more and then come back with some actual facts.

One mistake you are making is underestimating who you are talking to...

You are 26 years old, fresh outta "college", working a regular job as a computer tech guy, and got a side hustle as a MLM sales a.ssociate. I get it. You want everyone to see the light that you have been introduced to.

I could go on but its obviously going to take more than just a post on a blog from some random guy to change your mind. Just be careful over the next couple of months and especially if you start to do well. Lawsuits are no fun and neither is watching everything you worked hard for go for nothing. MLMs come and go and so do a.ssociates like yourself.
 6 years ago '05        #74
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
This dude goes on and on about CEO's, being a business OWNER with residual income. You're not a business owner and you're not a CEO. YOU don't own ANYTHING! You don't own the Globalinx name and you did not start it from scratch. If Globalinx went out of business you would be out of a job too, so you're simply a salesman for them. You're just a pawn in a pyramid scheme, you can be easily replaced. The only thing you own is the time you put in for them but you're not a CEO or Business Owner.
 07-28-2011, 10:23 AM         #75
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
One mistake you are making is underestimating who you are talking to...

You are 26 years old, fresh outta "college", working a regular job as a computer tech guy, and got a side hustle as a MLM sales a.ssociate. I get it. You want everyone to see the light that you have been introduced to.

I could go on but its obviously going to take more than just a post on a blog from some random guy to change your mind. Just be careful over the next couple of months and especially if you start to do well. Lawsuits are no fun and neither is watching everything you worked hard for go for nothing. MLMs come and go and so do a.ssociates like yourself.
I appreciate this post. I will definitely be on my P's and Q's watching out for any illegal activities.
 07-28-2011, 10:24 AM         #76
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloi3eai2 said:
This dude goes on and on about CEO's, being a business OWNER with residual income. You're not a business owner and you're not a CEO. YOU don't own ANYTHING! You don't own the Globalinx name and you did not start it from scratch. If Globalinx went out of business you would be out of a job too, so you're simply a salesman for them. You're just a pawn in a pyramid scheme, you can be easily replaced. The only thing you own is the time you put in for them but you're not a CEO or Business Owner.
I'm still looking for some facts. Your opinions don't matter. So find facts or don't talk.
 6 years ago '05        #77
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
 DaAlmighty1 said:
I'm still looking for some facts. Your opinions don't matter. So find facts or don't talk.
FACTS??? Do you own Globalinx?? are you the founder?? did you start Globalinx from scratch??

It's not my opinion it's a fact YOU ARE NOT A BUSINESS OWNER! YOU'RE NOT A CEO! You're a salesman for Globalinx.
 6 years ago '10        #78
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 etherem said:
Warren Buffet, billionaire, one of the best investors of all time, had said network marketing is the next upcoming big thing. Warren Buffet, not one of you broke dudes. Robert Kiyosaki, business owner, investor, author, w/ best selling book "Rich Dad Poor Dad", calls network marketing THE PERFECT BUSINESS. Read "The Business of The 21st Century" Who's more credible? You lames on boxden? Or people who are successful. The only limitations we have are the ones we put on ourselves. You can do anything you want to do. Never give up on your dreams because the next man doesnt have any or gave up on themselves. Check this clip out and give me your input. DREAM BIG.
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #79
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 Poloi3eai2 said:
Funny i work for the federal government at NIH and you are describing every federal employee in this agency. Oh wait you were referring to MLM. Cause it seems to me that the government is a pyramid scheme with our president at the top and millions of employees at the bottom. Please clarify? Also you have yet to say what it is that you do for a living?
 07-28-2011, 11:17 AM         #80
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloi3eai2 said:
FACTS??? Do you own Globalinx?? are you the founder?? did you start Globalinx from scratch??

It's not my opinion it's a fact YOU ARE NOT A BUSINESS OWNER! YOU'RE NOT A CEO! You're a salesman for Globalinx.
I don't know why I entertain your posts because you have said nothing of significance yet. But let me break it down for you.

I am the CEO of my organization. Everyone that I personally recruit are in my organization. I teach them how to become successful. Globalinx is a network. Just a network. The company I am involved with OWNS globalinx.

Now, back to the point, all network marketing companies are NOT scams. Until you or anyone else can find some info that specifically states that, then your statements are INVALID.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago