What do you think of Direct Sales/Network Marketing? And why?

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Lol...You realize that all the people at the top STARTED at the bottom right. I don't think you read the thread at all. You just wanted to write something lol. There are 2 billion people in the US if I'm not mistaken. If you think that it's not possible to get to the TOP, then you are CRAZY! Everyone makes money in the industry IF they put the work in. You get paid based on how hard you work. If you don't get paid, it just means that you didn't do anything. It's really not that hard to understand. The higher in the company you get, the more money you make. It's just that simple.
I read the whole thread.

Like I said, once you understand the art of the con, you will understand the pitch of MLM. You claimed that Microsoft started off as a MLM company. BS

"There are two billion people in the US if I am not mistaken" Yes you are mistaken
 6 years ago '10        #42
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 277 277
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Multilevel marketing is BS. It only makes money for the person at the top of pyramid. Learn about the art of the con, and you will see the holes in MLM
Where do you work? what do you do for a living if you dont mind answering that for me?
 07-26-2011, 04:50 PM         #43
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
I read the whole thread.

Like I said, once you understand the art of the con, you will understand the pitch of MLM. You claimed that Microsoft started off as a MLM company. BS

"There are two billion people in the US if I am not mistaken" Yes you are mistaken
Haha damn...I was waaaaayyyyy off. There are only 311 million people living in the US and about 7 billion people in the world. :agreement6:

Anyway, I am very intrigued as to why you said nothing about the real estate industry though. Have you no thoughts on how brokers make way more money off of the agents than the agents make off their sales? Do you think that is a scam too? And you can't just become a real estate agent either. You have to pay to become one because you have to pay to take tests.

The way I see it, if it's ok for Brokers to do it, then why can't I or anyone else do it? Agents can't hire other agents and make money off of them. That's just not possible. So the broker has all the leverage. Am I correct or am I mistaken again? Lol.

Network marketing works ALMOST the same exact way the real estate industry does except in network marketing, the agents CAN gather a team together and make money off of them just like the broker does to the agents. And everyone can do the same thing. No one person has leverage over the next person. :applause:
 07-26-2011, 09:34 PM         #44
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:

With high risk comes high reward my friend. I will never put a limit on how much i can make. I definitely feel you on the perks of working in corporate though. I'm only 26 making $55k but how long and how hard am I going to have to work if I want to make $100k or even $200k. I'll have to go BACK to school, put myself in another $30 - $40k in debt, and then get certifications. So now I'll be in more debt just so I can make $100k. I'll still be paying off loans forever. I wasn't always the smartest kid and I definitely didn't have money for high school or college, so scholarships weren't an option for me. Besides, even without talking about the money. Real talk, I'm not looking to spend all that time in an office. I want to be at home spending time with my family. That's what I really care about. Working in an office for hours on end each day is just not in the books for me. Some people do it because they want to get away from their family and i really don't blame them bc some people have crazy a.ss family members lol.
wht is your job? u sound like u lyin son. this some more dream shyt!! u dont wanna do no work but sit around wit ur family & do wht? bake cookies nicca? niccas with money work all day and night. thats a fact. im not falling for your sh*t you aint making no 55k nicca, and you aint making no 45k+ in your network marketing job.

where the fuk u wanna work at if u aint cool wit an office? in your room in ur pajamas nicca? them mlm niccas got ur head all messed up, u prlly aint kno one rich person its like u got your perception of money off a soap opera.
 07-26-2011, 09:51 PM         #45
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Quick question, do you think the real estate industry is a scam too? All the brokers make hella money off of the agents that work for them. Agents make about 10 - 30% on each sale and they do all the work. The brokers make bank for doing nothing lol. I think that's more of a scam. So as an agent, what do you do? You work hard as hell to learn everything you need to know and then you bounce and start your own agency as a broker. Then you hire agents and do the same thing that was done to you. Real estate agents have no problem with that for some reason. Nobody says anything about that being a scam. Why? Real estate is based off commissions. Brokers teach agents everything they know and then the agents leave them and become the broker's competition. Why would ANYONE be ok with that.

Why not just have a level playing field and be able to teach others everything you know so they can make $$ too? You don't have to worry about them leaving you because you are there to help them be successful. My sponsor taught me so well that I am now one level above him in our compensation plan. All that means is more money for me because he can't make money off of me once I pass him. In my company, there is a level playing field. Everyone is a broker. No matter where you are in the ladder, you play the role as a broker. You teach your organization everything they need to know in order to be successful. However, in order to be in this industry, you actually have to care about other people and helping them succeed because if you don't, then you aren't going anywhere.

P.S. AHenson you said you know a lot of people who didn't succeed in this industry right? Well in all fairness, they probably didn't succeed because you were in their ear ALL THE TIME telling them that the business didn't work. Maybe that's why they're no longer doing it. Maybe if you were a little more positive and not so negative, you would see what the industry could do for people. Im just saying...
nicca real estate aint no 5linx phone, or whatever product ur scam sellin nicca, it has real value. they sellin houses man, most that worth more than $100,000. so fu*k outta here with that. apple and oranges nicca. or rather trash and gold nuggets shyt. u aint talking real sales job, u in that mlm sh*t YOU PAY the company to sale their products nicca. u also pay a monthly fee nicca. thats a scam nicca. u also get money from bringing others nicca in, that's a scam nicca. prolly more than 80% dont make more than $100, thats a scam nicca. and dnt act like no one said the real estate shyt is a scam, nicca thats the whole reason why the financial meldown happened.

its funny u think u a CEO, nicca u an employee, or more like a club member, paying monthly dues. u need to put up some statements before u talk that i made money from this, shyt. i don't believe u.

the niccas i kno who was in the industry failed. i had nothing to do with that, i didnt even talk to them niccas like that, i layed off. i dnt stay in niccas ears, u fu*k up, you learn from ur own mistakes, thts not me. But if that scenario was true if i was more positive they would stay in the scam longer, thinking they could eventually make money, which is even worse nicca. ur logic is horrible.

there aint one nicca in forbes who worked for an mlm company. nicca do u even knw what having money is? u knw what capitalism is nicca? u a capitalist if u own the means of production nicca. do u do that for ur company nicca? do u own the company nicca? do you cut checks nicca? no you dont nicca. u pitch their sh*t, and dont get rich nicca......nicca. 10 years from now niccas will be onto some other sh*t. few years back it was home refinancing.
 07-26-2011, 10:01 PM         #46
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Haha damn...I was waaaaayyyyy off. There are only 311 million people living in the US and about 7 billion people in the world. :agreement6:

Anyway, I am very intrigued as to why you said nothing about the real estate industry though. Have you no thoughts on how brokers make way more money off of the agents than the agents make off their sales? Do you think that is a scam too? And you can't just become a real estate agent either. You have to pay to become one because you have to pay to take tests.

The way I see it, if it's ok for Brokers to do it, then why can't I or anyone else do it? Agents can't hire other agents and make money off of them. That's just not possible. So the broker has all the leverage. Am I correct or am I mistaken again? Lol.

Network marketing works ALMOST the same exact way the real estate industry does except in network marketing, the agents CAN gather a team together and make money off of them just like the broker does to the agents. And everyone can do the same thing. No one person has leverage over the next person. :applause:
this nicca trying to hide his company scam by saying look others companies scamming too. so end the end, he still saying its a scam. u pay to get a license nicca that is adminstered BY THE STATE NICCA. how is that the same nicca? thts like comparing paying to take the BAR test to some mlm sh*t. whts wrong with you? u pay and dnt get no license nicca just some hops n dreams, and a few rich dad poor dad quotes.
 6 years ago '07        #47
etherem 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 48 48
Warren Buffet, billionaire, one of the best investors of all time, had said network marketing is the next upcoming big thing. Warren Buffet, not one of you broke dudes. Robert Kiyosaki, business owner, investor, author, w/ best selling book "Rich Dad Poor Dad", calls network marketing THE PERFECT BUSINESS. Read "The Business of The 21st Century" Who's more credible? You lames on boxden? Or people who are successful. The only limitations we have are the ones we put on ourselves. You can do anything you want to do. Never give up on your dreams because the next man doesnt have any or gave up on themselves. Check this clip out and give me your input. DREAM BIG.
 6 years ago '07        #48
etherem 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 48 48
 ahenson said:
this nicca trying to hide his company scam by saying look others companies scamming too. so end the end, he still saying its a scam. u pay to get a license nicca that is adminstered BY THE STATE NICCA. how is that the same nicca? thts like comparing paying to take the BAR test to some mlm sh*t. whts wrong with you? u pay and dnt get no license nicca just some hops n dreams, and a few rich dad poor dad quotes.
LOL you sound miserable. Do you have any goals in life? WTF are you going to do when the dollar crashes dumb fukc? Read "Unfair Advantage" and then maybe you can speak
 07-27-2011, 12:56 AM         #49
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
wht is your job? u sound like u lyin son. this some more dream shyt!! u dont wanna do no work but sit around wit ur family & do wht? bake cookies nicca? niccas with money work all day and night. thats a fact. im not falling for your sh*t you aint making no 55k nicca, and you aint making no 45k+ in your network marketing job.

where the fuk u wanna work at if u aint cool wit an office? in your room in ur pajamas nicca? them mlm niccas got ur head all messed up, u prlly aint kno one rich person its like u got your perception of money off a soap opera.
I'm not sure if you're serious or if you are just playing Devil's Advocate. Either way it's extremely helpful. It sounds like you think I don't have a HS Diploma or a college degree. I've been around spoiled rich kids since HS. I went to one of the top private boarding high schools in the country and then matriculated to Emory University in Atlanta for college. I have a BS degree in Computer Science and Mathematics with a minor in Spanish (doesn't really mean much but I felt like throwing that in lol). And to top it off (no homo) I'm a Senior Computer Technician for a company that grosses a little over 3 billion dollars a year. I honestly don't want to turn this into a contest because there is no way that you will win. You can't spell so I'm absolutely sure you can't compete with me in anyway as far as education and/or work experience is concerned. I'm not here to get you to believe me because you are clearly close minded and i'm not sure you really understand how to become wealthy which is why you probably aren't anywhere close to it. After reading this topic, I hope things change for you for the better. Now am I saying that you ain't s#!^? NO...not at all. I just think you've been misinformed. I honestly think you're the one that failed at direct sales. I don't think it was one of your boys or someone you knew and it sounds like you've held a grudge about it ever since you quit. I don't blame you. I'd be mad as hell too, but I wouldn't put other people down because you failed or "someone you know" failed. You don't see me asking you how much you make or where you work because it really doesn't matter to me. I just hope you realize that someone got into your head and made you think that you can't more than what you're getting paid. For some reason you believe them. The economy is bad, but please tell me why there are still people out there making $250k+ a year and please explain why we aren't one of those people. I can guarantee you that some of those people don't even work as close as hard as we do. Doesn't that make you wonder? That's because we're at the bottom of the totem pole working our a$$es off for these companies making what "we" think are a lot and the people at the top continue to bank 6 figures every year. I'm no longer going to be at the bottom of the totem pole. And nobody else should accept it either. And like I said before, nobody is forcing you to be in network marketing. Just find something that will help you build a.ssets. People continue to live check to check because they buy too many things that are liabilities and not a.ssets.
 07-27-2011, 02:27 AM         #50
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etherem said:
Warren Buffet, billionaire, one of the best investors of all time, had said network marketing is the next upcoming big thing. Warren Buffet, not one of you broke dudes. Robert Kiyosaki, business owner, investor, author, w/ best selling book "Rich Dad Poor Dad", calls network marketing THE PERFECT BUSINESS. Read "The Business of The 21st Century" Who's more credible? You lames on boxden? Or people who are successful. The only limitations we have are the ones we put on ourselves. You can do anything you want to do. Never give up on your dreams because the next man doesnt have any or gave up on themselves. Check this clip out and give me your input. DREAM BIG.
u niccas dnt understand the game. warren buffett supports network marketing as an investor. that mofo aint going to meeting and seminars wit you niccas, he talking about owning the scam company. u cant take that as support for wht u doing, which is being a slave. everyone know r. kiyosaki got his career started in the network marketing industry of course he support it. u readin some remedial shyt!! why dnt u read some real business books nicca not some motivational speaker turned author shyt.

who cares whos more credible maybe u should use ur own brain for once nicca instead of relying on others opinions nicca. why dnt u start a real business nicca?? why dnt u start ur own mlm company if u so sure of yourself nicca? why the prepaid legal services nicca? nicca?
 07-27-2011, 02:55 AM         #51
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etherem said:
LOL you sound miserable. Do you have any goals in life? WTF are you going to do when the dollar crashes dumb fukc? Read "Unfair Advantage" and then maybe you can speak
nicca what?? fu*k some goals nicca i execute. buzz oates say dont set goals, take action every day, make good things happen..

and look read some sh*t outside of yur reading comfort nicca. robert k is for children and he say the same thing over and over again. i read that book already and its the same as the conspiracy of the rich n older book nicca..

u the 1 who sound miserable talking about the dollar crashing. wtf ARE U gona do when the dollar crash? ur lil prepaid legal will fold way b4 then. imma be chillin working for my familys exporting company when the dollar weakens my folks cheer...dumbass. may b u wuld knw that if u read real bizzness books instead of shyt made for those who aint hit puberty yet nicca.. why u think companys like apple cheer in meetings when the dollar falls u dooms day prophet a.ss nicca. ether way currencies recover dumbass we dnt live in zimbabwe or greece
 07-27-2011, 03:29 AM         #52
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:
I'm not sure if you're serious or if you are just playing Devil's Advocate. Either way it's extremely helpful. It sounds like you think I don't have a HS Diploma or a college degree. I've been around spoiled rich kids since HS. I went to one of the top private boarding high schools in the country and then matriculated to Emory University in Atlanta for college. I have a BS degree in Computer Science and Mathematics with a minor in Spanish (doesn't really mean much but I felt like throwing that in lol). And to top it off (no homo) I'm a Senior Computer Technician for a company that grosses a little over 3 billion dollars a year. I honestly don't want to turn this into a contest because there is no way that you will win. You can't spell so I'm absolutely sure you can't compete with me in anyway as far as education and/or work experience is concerned. I'm not here to get you to believe me because you are clearly close minded and i'm not sure you really understand how to become wealthy which is why you probably aren't anywhere close to it. After reading this topic, I hope things change for you for the better. Now am I saying that you ain't s#!^? NO...not at all. I just think you've been misinformed. I honestly think you're the one that failed at direct sales. I don't think it was one of your boys or someone you knew and it sounds like you've held a grudge about it ever since you quit. I don't blame you. I'd be mad as hell too, but I wouldn't put other people down because you failed or "someone you know" failed. You don't see me asking you how much you make or where you work because it really doesn't matter to me. I just hope you realize that someone got into your head and made you think that you can't more than what you're getting paid. For some reason you believe them. The economy is bad, but please tell me why there are still people out there making $250k+ a year and please explain why we aren't one of those people. I can guarantee you that some of those people don't even work as close as hard as we do. Doesn't that make you wonder? That's because we're at the bottom of the totem pole working our a$$es off for these companies making what "we" think are a lot and the people at the top continue to bank 6 figures every year. I'm no longer going to be at the bottom of the totem pole. And nobody else should accept it either. And like I said before, nobody is forcing you to be in network marketing. Just find something that will help you build a.ssets. People continue to live check to check because they buy too many things that are liabilities and not a.ssets.
i dnt care about ur credentials. and i still aint believing that sh*t. u said above that there are more than a billion ppl in america if your not mistaken. u mind as well have said europe is in africa if im not mistaken. if u did do college, u shuld ask for ur money back because u still dont know how to think. im still prolly half ur age and think better than you nicca. i could amaze u wit vocab sentence structure but who gives a fu*k this a forum full of dumb niccas so i speak that language and dnt care to spell correctly on here. & all the spelling bee champs end up broke and dnt do sh*t anyways so who cares.

also u dnt knw me nicca u cant say how much money im around. i aint fail at direct sales but i watched friends get into that recruit other niccas and none of them did sh*t. i even went to one of they convention meetings and laughed, because everyone in there was a complete idiot, other than the ones recruiting putting on the show. look u aint miss cleo nicca and u horrible at reading niccas stop a.ssuming sh*t and stick to what is said.

my folks make more than 250k by far and own a business nicca. i seen everything u talk about happen in person so speak for urself. my folks work extremely hard it takes work to run a business. seem like u think all bizz owners lollygag why they let everyone else work...wow. i dnt even care about money in the way u do nicca. i work for my family business in the summer and was taught to care about building good business vs. money money money. niccas like u want fast money & to be lazy instead of building a quality company like sam walton.

sound like u dnt knw sh*t about liabilities, buying mostly incurs expenses not liabilities. thats why ppl write off PURCHASES as expense on returns. liability is taking out loans and sh*t like debt. sh*t see this is why my folks have me do homeschool and are weary of college. college grads are dumb as fu*k. they have all types of research on how dumb u niccas are. i question ur intelligence if u fall for a network marketing scam and f!ght to support it.
 07-27-2011, 09:03 AM         #53
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
i dnt care about ur credentials. and i still aint believing that sh*t. u said above that there are more than a billion ppl in america if your not mistaken. u mind as well have said europe is in africa if im not mistaken. if u did do college, u shuld ask for ur money back because u still dont know how to think. im still prolly half ur age and think better than you nicca. i could amaze u wit vocab sentence structure but who gives a fu*k this a forum full of dumb niccas so i speak that language and dnt care to spell correctly on here. & all the spelling bee champs end up broke and dnt do sh*t anyways so who cares.

also u dnt knw me nicca u cant say how much money im around. i aint fail at direct sales but i watched friends get into that recruit other niccas and none of them did sh*t. i even went to one of they convention meetings and laughed, because everyone in there was a complete idiot, other than the ones recruiting putting on the show. look u aint miss cleo nicca and u horrible at reading niccas stop a.ssuming sh*t and stick to what is said.

my folks make more than 250k by far and own a business nicca. i seen everything u talk about happen in person so speak for urself. my folks work extremely hard it takes work to run a business. seem like u think all bizz owners lollygag why they let everyone else work...wow. i dnt even care about money in the way u do nicca. i work for my family business in the summer and was taught to care about building good business vs. money money money. niccas like u want fast money & to be lazy instead of building a quality company like sam walton.

sound like u dnt knw sh*t about liabilities, buying mostly incurs expenses not liabilities. thats why ppl write off PURCHASES as expense on returns. liability is taking out loans and sh*t like debt. sh*t see this is why my folks have me do homeschool and are weary of college. college grads are dumb as fu*k. they have all types of research on how dumb u niccas are. i question ur intelligence if u fall for a network marketing scam and f!ght to support it.
It all makes sense now. You have "family" that you work for so you believe you'll be set for life. Doesn't mean you know anything about running a business. YOU'RE NOT RUNNING THE BUSINESS! And you're NOT in charge of anything. Lol. YOU DON'T MAKE RESIDUAL INCOME! Your income is LINEAR! If you stop working, you stop getting paid. And you don't make 250k+, your folks do. You don't even have a solid job right now. What do you mean every summer you work for them? Where else do you work? Do you even work anywhere else? If you're home schooled, then you should have a lot of time to work. Lol...you're an interesting character. Who, of legal age, only works in the summer?

And I meant liabilities not expenses. Everyone is taught the traditional path to success. Go to school, get a good job education, a good job and start a family. And what is a good education? People feel like they have to go to school to get a Master's or even a Doctorate just to feel accomplished. Do you REALIZE how much money that is? No, because you were home schooled and you just feel you know EVERYTHING there is to know. The more loans you take out, the more LIABILITIES you are purchasing (I know you agree with me there because you checked your dictionary last night to figure that out).

I love the excuse about your horrible writing skills too. Haha...you do it because "everyone" on here is a "dumb nicca". Priceless!

I didn't really think about how young you are. That's interesting. I could be talking to a 13 year old and not even know it. Well however old you are, just know that your situation kind of makes everything you say invalid. You don't really know about working hard. You're probably not even 18 yet. I'm 26 so i'm still young. I've watched people get fired from corporate jobs just because they were downsizing. People who have worked hard for these companies for over 30+ years and just like that they let them go. I've also seen people spend tens of thousands of dollars starting their own traditional business only to have the economy affect them to the point where they have to shut down shop.

You on the other hand, have never started your own business, you're probably young as hell, and you think as soon as your folks pass (God forbid that happen anytime soon) that you'll be able to take over. Nah, that's not how the real world works. You need to start your own business and speak from experience rather than speaking what you heard your "folks" say. Research something for yourself. Read the WALL STREET JOURNAL or something. There was definitely a 40 page spread about Direct Sales in it. If it's such a scam, then why would the WSJ put it in their June 24th edition. Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Oh...uh oh...AHenson, you might want to pick up your face now.
 6 years ago '05        #54
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
Damn n*gga you are brainwashed...
 07-27-2011, 11:54 AM         #55
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:
It all makes sense now. You have "family" that you work for so you believe you'll be set for life. Doesn't mean you know anything about running a business. YOU'RE NOT RUNNING THE BUSINESS! And you're NOT in charge of anything. Lol. YOU DON'T MAKE RESIDUAL INCOME! Your income is LINEAR! If you stop working, you stop getting paid. And you don't make 250k+, your folks do. You don't even have a solid job right now. What do you mean every summer you work for them? Where else do you work? Do you even work anywhere else? If you're home schooled, then you should have a lot of time to work. Lol...you're an interesting character. Who, of legal age, only works in the summer?

And I meant liabilities not expenses. Everyone is taught the traditional path to success. Go to school, get a good job education, a good job and start a family. And what is a good education? People feel like they have to go to school to get a Master's or even a Doctorate just to feel accomplished. Do you REALIZE how much money that is? No, because you were home schooled and you just feel you know EVERYTHING there is to know. The more loans you take out, the more LIABILITIES you are purchasing (I know you agree with me there because you checked your dictionary last night to figure that out).

I love the excuse about your horrible writing skills too. Haha...you do it because "everyone" on here is a "dumb nicca". Priceless!

I didn't really think about how young you are. That's interesting. I could be talking to a 13 year old and not even know it. Well however old you are, just know that your situation kind of makes everything you say invalid. You don't really know about working hard. You're probably not even 18 yet. I'm 26 so i'm still young. I've watched people get fired from corporate jobs just because they were downsizing. People who have worked hard for these companies for over 30+ years and just like that they let them go. I've also seen people spend tens of thousands of dollars starting their own traditional business only to have the economy affect them to the point where they have to shut down shop.

You on the other hand, have never started your own business, you're probably young as hell, and you think as soon as your folks pass (God forbid that happen anytime soon) that you'll be able to take over. Nah, that's not how the real world works. You need to start your own business and speak from experience rather than speaking what you heard your "folks" say. Research something for yourself. Read the WALL STREET JOURNAL or something. There was definitely a 40 page spread about Direct Sales in it. If it's such a scam, then why would the WSJ put it in their June 24th edition. Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Oh...uh oh...AHenson, you might want to pick up your face now.
i dnt understand how u can be that much older than me, but still be this stupid. I knw how to run a business because I've been helping with a real business my whole life, watching, learning and getting my hands dirty. thts how ppl learn, directly. u sound like ur hating on me here because my family actually owns something. look my schooling activities have picked up so my parents relegated me to only summer in the business. that doesnt erase the last decade of me working in there as a lil guy.

u dnt even knw the difference between liability and expense. u dnt knw sh*t about business. in the real world. u think business owners lay on the beach while everyone else slaves under them.. i didnt look in no dictionary, i knw what a balance sheet and an income statement is. ive seen real ledgers and statements be prepared.

ur tellin me what i already knw. i dnt think like the other drones ur use to talking to. i knw i dnt knw everything but i obviously knw more than u about business and can think better because i didnt fall for some network marketing scam & think america has more than a billion ppl. i really dnt care about ur comments on my writing on an online forum. i could write better than u if i wanted to.

jus because u seen a few ppl fired from corp america doesnt equate to corp america being some evil entity. whats wrong with a company letting someone go? do u not understand business? if u worked for a company 30+ yrs and dnt have a nest egg, thts ur fault! the company has paid due dilligence keeping u around that long. a business is a business not a daycare or lifeline. they dnt owe u sh*t its business remember. also ur forgetting u can just find another job. my friends sister got let go from a pharma company, and went and got another job with the same pay. it wasnt that deep nicca.

u are an a.ssuming a.ss nicca. my parents are older and trained me and my older brothers early so we can run the business. i dnt knw about ur family but thts how we do. i dnt have to work there i chose to, i like the shipping bizness. one of my brother decided for now he wants to take the corp america route, nothing wrong with tht. if corp america was so evil, he would never do that, especially coming from a background of business owners. u act like im not speaking from experience nicca i just told u i been working around the company since i was younger. wtf u talking about. i seen all the operations and things that are neccesary to run a good sized company. if i want to when i graduate i can cash in on my share & start my own business but why?. how can u say thts not how the real world works nicca u sound stupid. thts what most family businesses do, they pass them down.

the wall street journal also had a big page about how great enron was and other scam companies. so fu*king what. niccas like u take everything said in those publications as gospel. think for urself nicca. reading the wall street journal dsnt make u smart. u need to stop reading and actually do something. if u make 55k than how come u can start ur own company huh? why havent u started a business nicca? wheres ur track sheet? why would someone making that work under a network marketing scam? ur such a liar nicca.

pick my face up lol? nicca ur getting roasted by someone in high school. u should give up.
 6 years ago '11        #56
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
Here is how MLM works

A group of con men start a MLM company.

They con a group of people to start selling their cheap, overpriced products. The "salespersons" have to buy the products upfront.

The "salespersons" realize the only way to make money is to con some other dupes into selling the same cheap overpriced products.

And so on

Notice how he cannot link any of the quotes of the NYT, Wallstreet Journal or Warren Buffet to his post.

I dont want to know your hustle, but when I go to the dred to buy a lb. I don't have to push it on others. It is good product, they come to me.
 6 years ago '09        #57
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,871 | Props total: 9173 9173
I just watched the 2 Part Series HBO had on MLM on youtube......they follow a guy and he expected "unlimited potential profits" and an "unlimited amount of people to work on his team"......the guy started with a $500 starter kit.......then after 9 months of working everyday 8 to 10 hours a day he says.......they asked him what his profits were and actually he was in the red $1500.....they calculated that if he spent that time working a minimum wage job he would actulaly have had $15,000
 07-27-2011, 03:56 PM         #58
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
i dnt understand how u can be that much older than me, but still be this stupid. I knw how to run a business because I've been helping with a real business my whole life, watching, learning and getting my hands dirty. thts how ppl learn, directly. u sound like ur hating on me here because my family actually owns something. look my schooling activities have picked up so my parents relegated me to only summer in the business. that doesnt erase the last decade of me working in there as a lil guy.

u dnt even knw the difference between liability and expense. u dnt knw sh*t about business. in the real world. u think business owners lay on the beach while everyone else slaves under them.. i didnt look in no dictionary, i knw what a balance sheet and an income statement is. ive seen real ledgers and statements be prepared.

ur tellin me what i already knw. i dnt think like the other drones ur use to talking to. i knw i dnt knw everything but i obviously knw more than u about business and can think better because i didnt fall for some network marketing scam & think america has more than a billion ppl. i really dnt care about ur comments on my writing on an online forum. i could write better than u if i wanted to.

jus because u seen a few ppl fired from corp america doesnt equate to corp america being some evil entity. whats wrong with a company letting someone go? do u not understand business? if u worked for a company 30+ yrs and dnt have a nest egg, thts ur fault! the company has paid due dilligence keeping u around that long. a business is a business not a daycare or lifeline. they dnt owe u sh*t its business remember. also ur forgetting u can just find another job. my friends sister got let go from a pharma company, and went and got another job with the same pay. it wasnt that deep nicca.

u are an a.ssuming a.ss nicca. my parents are older and trained me and my older brothers early so we can run the business. i dnt knw about ur family but thts how we do. i dnt have to work there i chose to, i like the shipping bizness. one of my brother decided for now he wants to take the corp america route, nothing wrong with tht. if corp america was so evil, he would never do that, especially coming from a background of business owners. u act like im not speaking from experience nicca i just told u i been working around the company since i was younger. wtf u talking about. i seen all the operations and things that are neccesary to run a good sized company. if i want to when i graduate i can cash in on my share & start my own business but why?. how can u say thts not how the real world works nicca u sound stupid. thts what most family businesses do, they pass them down.

the wall street journal also had a big page about how great enron was and other scam companies. so fu*king what. niccas like u take everything said in those publications as gospel. think for urself nicca. reading the wall street journal dsnt make u smart. u need to stop reading and actually do something. if u make 55k than how come u can start ur own company huh? why havent u started a business nicca? wheres ur track sheet? why would someone making that work under a network marketing scam? ur such a liar nicca.

pick my face up lol? nicca ur getting roasted by someone in high school. u should give up.
Haha...getting your hands dirty little man? You still live with your parents. You can only go off of what you hear. You've never applied for a job, worked at a job, have had to work for someone else, etc. You haven't been thru any of that. You're one of those people that are born into families that already have money. You don't know what struggling is like. I know people like you because I've gone to school with a bunch of them. Don't act like you worked hard for what you have. Dudes out here are grinding trying to make it so that they can better their families. You must think everyone is supposed to be born into families like that. Nah dude, wrong world. Not everyone lives in your world.

What you fail to realize is business owners make their own schedules. All the other workers for companies don't. They have to abide by whatever rules are put in place by the business owner.

You know about 1 business and 1 business only and that's your family's business. That's all. Nothing else. Don't get it twisted.

And in corporate america, if you're not the CEO than you're replaceable regardless of how hard you work. You could have been the best employee out there, but if the company decides to go in a different direction, you're gone. No loyalty at all! That's not ok. I don't care how a "business" is supposed to work. I've seen people get laid off after having a baby, right after they bought a new house, etc. That's wrong on so many different levels. But people like you don't care because your family runs the business so you don't have to worry about that now do you. And how many times are people supposed to just find a new job. Ask people here on boxden how easy it is to just "find a new job" in this economy.

You keep talking about your family. Nobody in your family has to worry because your parents run the business. If your brother gets fired tomorrow (hopefully he doesn't, but if he did) he doesn't have to worry about anything because he can work for the family. I'll be the first to tell you my family has been broke ever since I was born, but i guarantee you that i'll change all of that. And unlike you, I'd be doing it without the help of my parents. You should probably try that before you go out and try to knock other people for grinding when all you do is get allowance from your parents. I'm just saying. Honestly though, if I were you I would stick to the family business too. Why go into corporate america or try to do anything on my own when i can work for my family and still make a little money here and there? Do you, but don't pretend like you know about dudes that are out there grinding just to make $10k, $15k, $20k a year. They don't just walk outside and find thousands of dollars to make changes in their life. You're too young to understand so don't overwork your brain. Go study your grammar. You might have a pop quiz tomorrow.

And if you know so much about businesses why don't you know that there are these things called "taxes"? I make $55k before taxes. Then i have bills. Do you know what those are? have you ever paid one. Come on man. Use your head. People don't just make money and not have to spend it. You have to spend money to live. Food, Rent, Utilities, Car, Tithes, etc. Not sure if you read where i went to school but my HS costed $30k/year and I went there for 4 years. My college tuition was $40k/year for another 4 years. It's called LOANS. Yea, I am pretty sure that I have to pay those back. Oh wait...you wouldn't know about loans because you've never attended an actual school.

Lol, you really have NO idea what life is like outside of your family. That's a good thing though, because I want my kids to think that everyone is born into riches too. Your parents worked hard for what they have, and that's great. But you, you don't get it. You know business owners, you don't know low level employees. You don't know what they go through. So until you do, you should probably just sit back and relax and enjoy your life. You are one of the lucky ones.

Haha...and do you really think $55k is that much money. You can't honestly think that because your parents make more than $250k. That's a little more than 20% of what your parents make. Not much at all. You must really think I'm stupid. That hurts a little but i'll let it slide because you're young lol. I'm not going to quit my job until I have so many people on my team that it's hard for me to do both. As long as I can do both comfortably, that's what I'm going to do.
 07-27-2011, 04:06 PM         #59
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Here is how MLM works

A group of con men start a MLM company.

They con a group of people to start selling their cheap, overpriced products. The "salespersons" have to buy the products upfront.

The "salespersons" realize the only way to make money is to con some other dupes into selling the same cheap overpriced products.

And so on

Notice how he cannot link any of the quotes of the NYT, Wallstreet Journal or Warren Buffet to his post.

I dont want to know your hustle, but when I go to the dred to buy a lb. I don't have to push it on others. It is good product, they come to me.
Did you really say "cheap, overpriced products"? Which one is it?

And what company got you to buy products upfront. You've clearly been a victim. Read some of the posts on here. They tell you what to look for. I'm sorry to hear that you were a victim. SMH.

You want me to post the spread from the WSJ.

There you go! Bet you didn't think I could do that did you? Lol.
 6 years ago '11        #60
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
I mean cheap in quality.

You linked a paid advertisement that was a supplement to the WSJ. LOL

Do you really think we would fall for that. Give me a link from the WSJ or the NYT or Warren Buffet , in which they talk about MLM in a positive light. Not a paid supplement add written by Direct Selling New.

Are the people you con really this stupid?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy