What do you think of Direct Sales/Network Marketing? And why?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2011, 10:51 PM         #21
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaAlmighty1 said:
I feel like a lot of people have negative thoughts on the industry, but I'm not sure why. This industry has created more millionaires than any other industry out there. People are so quick to work a job and build someone else's dream, but they never want to work for themselves. Think about it...the CEO of the company you work for is happy as hell right now because you are working your a.ss off and he/she makes all the money. If you think you're gonna be the CEO of your company one day and the CEO is not a family member of yours, then you are not being realistic with yourself. So please, let me know what you think about the industry.
i have been in network marketing for a few years now and enjoy it..yes i agree most people, including my family, criticize it because they are not willing to step outside of the box. i decided to get involved because i did not want to take the regular route...being college educated and in corporate world made me realize alot of things. most of them i did not agree with and knew something had to change. i always wanted to start my own franchise but the success rate in 5 years for that is very slim, which is depicted on how the economy is, starting small and local. i was introduce to the network marketing concept and saw how much better it would be to pursue versus starting my own corporation.
 07-23-2011, 12:54 PM         #22
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
man nicca i heard all that b4 miss me with the sales pitch. u on here trying to market the shyt because a piece of ur compensation comes from getting new blood.

look i aint speaking out the side of my a.ss i know plenty of dukes in there, all they do is talk and put up pictures holding a few hundred dollars and the hot ones drive the company cars.. so what..them niccas aint even liquid $5k.. . u niccas read too much rich dad poor dad books. with all that effort, start ur own goddamn business, sell real products or services u urself created. u aint no ceo nicca u under the company, they might consider u a contractor, etc, but u still under the company that u dnt own. u aint cuttin checks nicca.

only ignorant niccas think all jobs are bad, wtf u think this is. ive seen plenty of cats who doing $5-20million plus, who are employed, but make substantially good investments. not all jobs is mcdonalds nicca or some mid level five figures cubicle shyt. u dnt have to own a business to get tax write offs.

u prolly smooth lying about what u make in that scheme, but ill give u the benefit of the doubt. either way, less than .01% of catz in the bi*ch putting up real numbers THATS FACT!!. How u gna recruit a homie to that scam knowing u get a cut of his pay wants he hops on. U niccas is trecherous, only BROKE NICCAS hop on schemes like this trying to get fast $$. fu*k outta here. u asked 4 opinions, there it izzzz. i aint tryna get at u im just sayin duke...
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You clearly have strong feelings about the industry. Only thing is, I'm not trying to recruit people. That's why I still haven't mentioned my company. I created this to find out why people think so negative about the industry. It seems like it just comes down to what you were brought up to believe. Honestly, for your people who didn't make it in the industry, they just weren't cut out for it. Not everyone is. You have to be strong enough to handle it. Being at the top of any business, you have to be able to hang in there when times get tough. Nobody has made it to the top of any company or industry without going thru hard times. It's not easy and that's why people quit. They want it to be easy. So for everyone you know that's making bank, ask them did they go thru difficult times on their way to success. I guarantee you that they will say HELL YEA.
 07-24-2011, 11:45 AM         #23
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
u prolly smooth lying about what u make in that scheme, but ill give u the benefit of the doubt. either way, less than .01% of catz in the bi*ch putting up real numbers THATS FACT!!. How u gna recruit a homie to that scam knowing u get a cut of his pay wants he hops on. U niccas is trecherous, only BROKE NICCAS hop on schemes like this trying to get fast $$. fu*k outta here. u asked 4 opinions, there it izzzz. i aint tryna get at u im just sayin duke...
Quick question, do you think the real estate industry is a scam too? All the brokers make hella money off of the agents that work for them. Agents make about 10 - 30% on each sale and they do all the work. The brokers make bank for doing nothing lol. I think that's more of a scam. So as an agent, what do you do? You work hard as hell to learn everything you need to know and then you bounce and start your own agency as a broker. Then you hire agents and do the same thing that was done to you. Real estate agents have no problem with that for some reason. Nobody says anything about that being a scam. Why? Real estate is based off commissions. Brokers teach agents everything they know and then the agents leave them and become the broker's competition. Why would ANYONE be ok with that.

Why not just have a level playing field and be able to teach others everything you know so they can make $$ too? You don't have to worry about them leaving you because you are there to help them be successful. My sponsor taught me so well that I am now one level above him in our compensation plan. All that means is more money for me because he can't make money off of me once I pass him. In my company, there is a level playing field. Everyone is a broker. No matter where you are in the ladder, you play the role as a broker. You teach your organization everything they need to know in order to be successful. However, in order to be in this industry, you actually have to care about other people and helping them succeed because if you don't, then you aren't going anywhere.

P.S. AHenson you said you know a lot of people who didn't succeed in this industry right? Well in all fairness, they probably didn't succeed because you were in their ear ALL THE TIME telling them that the business didn't work. Maybe that's why they're no longer doing it. Maybe if you were a little more positive and not so negative, you would see what the industry could do for people. Im just saying...
 07-24-2011, 02:04 PM         #24
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is it that everyone that starts one of these thinks they are going to get rich, and don't take criticism easy? I think you need to watch this.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #25
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
REAL businesses sell products and services. Not dreams of being a millionaire and owning a business. Apple sells beautifully designed computers, Mercedes Benz sells luxury automobiles, Ralph Lauren sells high end clothing. Steve Jobs and Ralph Lauren are rich because they make simply great products that people want. What does your "private" company sell or service? How are your products better than the competition? Are your products better, faster, or cheaper?
 6 years ago '08        #26
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You clearly have strong feelings about the industry. Only thing is, I'm not trying to recruit people. That's why I still haven't mentioned my company. I created this to find out why people think so negative about the industry. It seems like it just comes down to what you were brought up to believe. Honestly, for your people who didn't make it in the industry, they just weren't cut out for it. Not everyone is. You have to be strong enough to handle it. Being at the top of any business, you have to be able to hang in there when times get tough. Nobody has made it to the top of any company or industry without going thru hard times. It's not easy and that's why people quit. They want it to be easy. So for everyone you know that's making bank, ask them did they go thru difficult times on their way to success. I guarantee you that they will say HELL YEA.
while some may not be strong enough or cut out for network marketing, they may be strong enough for other industries and not find progressing up the ladder difficult at all. I'm in IT, 29, and making $85k and I got to this point by continuing education (MBA, certifications, etc...) and standing out over others on the job. I never considered any of that difficult, but I'm the type that adjusts to my environment and doesnt consider obstacles in my path as a hindrance. Did I have to work hard and adjust to different things? yes, but as I look back, I feel stronger knowing I put myself in certain positions where I needed to step up and excel over others, and i was able to accomplish that.

The problem that I have with these pyramid schemes/companies is that theyre high risk companies that play to the dream of people that they can make bank easily with not much effort or difficulty. Some people are successful in them, but these companies don't last long. So when the company is gone, what will you do then? Move on to another high risk company and hope for the same result? I understand if it's just a side hustle but many are expecting it to be the sole source of their income. I'd much rather have a career based on experience with proven established companies (any many perks that come with these companies: insurance, funded retirement plans, networking, etc...) so when I do have to look for another job, I can provide a resume detailing this experience with personal references that can be contacted.

i'm not one to knock another's hustle tho. me personally, i just wouldnt invest or expect much from a network marketing company
 07-24-2011, 06:06 PM         #27
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloi3eai2 said:
REAL businesses sell products and services. Not dreams of being a millionaire and owning a business. Apple sells beautifully designed computers, Mercedes Benz sells luxury automobiles, Ralph Lauren sells high end clothing. Steve Jobs and Ralph Lauren are rich because they make simply great products that people want. What does your "private" company sell or service? How are your products better than the competition? Are your products better, faster, or cheaper?
I love this post because you are absolutely right. REAL businesses DO sell products and services! The ones that don't are SCAMS! I don't care what anyone says this is absolutely true! I didn't want to get into the products and services because then it may actually give away what company I'm in but the products and services we have are cell phones, home security, gas and electric, voice over ip (VOIP), ID guard, and there are many more. As far as competition is concerned, I don't think there really is any competition because we PARTNER with the major companies. For instance, with cell phones we partner with Verizon, Sprint, etc. With home security, we partner with General Electric and we use Protect America which is used by the White House. We have proprietary products which we use for VOIP to help people cut their home phone bill. That's really the only spot where there's competition. And the competition is like Vonage and companies like that. But last i checked, we were ranked ahead of them and that's the company that made VOIP popular. Everything else, we just help major corporations get customers so I'm able to get those customers discounts. It's really not rocket science.

I'm glad i created this topic because people get sucked into these network marketing companies and they don't know what to look for and they end up getting tricked and losing their money. Now, truthfully, I can only speak for my company and none of the others. But I'm absolutely positive that there are other legit ones out there. I don't know if anyone has heard of AMWAY but that's the most successful network marketing company out there. It's publicly traded and grosses i think close to a billion dollars in sales on a yearly basis. My company is private and I like that because i'm into the stock market and once this company goes public i'm getting my piece of the pie.
 07-24-2011, 06:25 PM         #28
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-dub82 said:
while some may not be strong enough or cut out for network marketing, they may be strong enough for other industries and not find progressing up the ladder difficult at all. I'm in IT, 29, and making $85k and I got to this point by continuing education (MBA, certifications, etc...) and standing out over others on the job. I never considered any of that difficult, but I'm the type that adjusts to my environment and doesnt consider obstacles in my path as a hindrance. Did I have to work hard and adjust to different things? yes, but as I look back, I feel stronger knowing I put myself in certain positions where I needed to step up and excel over others, and i was able to accomplish that.

The problem that I have with these pyramid schemes/companies is that theyre high risk companies that play to the dream of people that they can make bank easily with not much effort or difficulty. Some people are successful in them, but these companies don't last long. So when the company is gone, what will you do then? Move on to another high risk company and hope for the same result? I understand if it's just a side hustle but many are expecting it to be the sole source of their income. I'd much rather have a career based on experience with proven established companies (any many perks that come with these companies: insurance, funded retirement plans, networking, etc...) so when I do have to look for another job, I can provide a resume detailing this experience with personal references that can be contacted.

i'm not one to knock another's hustle tho. me personally, i just wouldnt invest or expect much from a network marketing company
That's the thing about Corporate America. They stress the hell outta you to make you work your a.ss off and get to the top. But when you work hard, it's not guaranteed that you'll get there. I'm with you though, I would never knock another person who is working in corporate if that's ALWAYS what they wanted to do. But if it's not, and your dreams are to do something completely different, which mine are, then get the hell outta corporate as fast as you can lol. I want to be a basketball/track coach for kids. That's what I excel at...coaching. But we all know that coaches don't make money like that. So i figured, why not do something where I can make a full time income working part time.

With high risk comes high reward my friend. I will never put a limit on how much i can make. I definitely feel you on the perks of working in corporate though. I'm only 26 making $55k but how long and how hard am I going to have to work if I want to make $100k or even $200k. I'll have to go BACK to school, put myself in another $30 - $40k in debt, and then get certifications. So now I'll be in more debt just so I can make $100k. I'll still be paying off loans forever. I wasn't always the smartest kid and I definitely didn't have money for high school or college, so scholarships weren't an option for me. Besides, even without talking about the money. Real talk, I'm not looking to spend all that time in an office. I want to be at home spending time with my family. That's what I really care about. Working in an office for hours on end each day is just not in the books for me. Some people do it because they want to get away from their family and i really don't blame them bc some people have crazy a.ss family members lol.

For all ya'll who are fathers that grew up without fathers, I guarantee ya'll want to be at home with your kids whenever you can bc none of us want to be like the deadbeat fathers that we had. And that's REAL.
 6 years ago '05        #29
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Haha...i was waiting for someone to say that. How would you like me to prove that to you? How about this...you show me your check and I'll show you mine? Don't catch any hard feelings though because I don't have to get out of my seat anymore or lift a finger and I'm going to continue make $$ residually while many people out there with closed minds work until they're 80. I work in Corporate America and I bank $55k a year but guess what, I'm making close to that in my network marketing business right now. The way i see it, why quit one of them when I can have income from both. I'll take $100k a year over $55k.

Oh and network marketing companies do have CEOs you're right. I'm one of them. Are you a CEO at your job? Learn how to make what you're worth. I know for a fact that most dudes on here are grinding, but they aren't getting paid for what they're worth. They get paid what their boss WANTS to pay them. If that's how you like to get paid, then that's your perogative, but I would say don't knock others on an issue that you seem to be completely ignorant on.

Here, do this...take a look at the Inc 500. It ranks the top 500 privately held companies in the US. Not sure if you know this or not, but Microsoft used to be a network marketing company before it went public. My company is private right now which is great because once I get a couple thousand shares of stock im gonna be set. And if I die, the residual income I make is going to go to my wife and kids. I'm not banking on Life Insurance because THAT'S A SCAM! They don't even give you all the money you're supposed to receive once a relative passes away. Too many people depend on the gov't. Not sure if you've noticed but jobs these days aren't safe. There are 14 million unemployed people in the US and that's rising quickly. God forbid, if you get fired, what is your backup plan? Find another job...and then go thru the same thing all over again. These jobs don't care about us. They only care about themselves. YOU'RE NOT IRREPLACEABLE!! They can easily go out and find someone who can do your job. Think about it.

Oh and I get to write everything off on my taxes for my BUSINESS. My cell phone, Directv, my house phone, my internet, my energy bills, AND my home security. Can you do the same? Listen, I'm not trying to show off. I just want people to realize there are legit network marketing companies out there and I've only been doing it for a little over a year! Granted there are A LOT of people making more than me in the company but my check goes up every month because I stay grindin and I'm only 26. I don't worry about other people in the company because they've been doing it longer than me or they're just better than me. But I know i'll get there eventually and when I do, I'm gonna make sure that my family and friends benefit from it. That's why so many people are broke these days because they are looking for JOBS, instead of starting their own business.

6 years ago '04        #30
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1466 1466
 DaAlmighty1 said:
You are definitely right about that egotistical. Life is going to happen regardless. There are always going to be people that end up missing, decide to quit, and completely give up on themselves. That shouldn't stop you though. But like you said, the MOST IMPORTANT THING is to have a good team and form a bond with them. I think that's why most people don't like the industry though because they were victims of having a horrible team that didn't care about them. I'm part of the #1 team in my company and that's because we're all a big family. Do I know everyone in the team? NO...but i learn more about them each time i see them.
Probably with the whole team thing is it can't be too big or too small... too big = extremely big risk, you don't have the togetherness and focus of a small team too many factors too many people wanted to do it a different way... "EVERYONE is their OWN BOSS CRAP"... with a team being too small the money isn't necessarily extreme good... either way like I said its way too much... you might as well open a small e-commerce business up and make money yourself... other thing like I said previously... you can't just have anybody on your team you have to have great strong minded people who can sell which comes at a extreme small percentage... and to the products half of the time, they have products that are "better than other brands" but don't have an ounce of information to prove anything... but at the end of the day its your hustle its your money... if your making it keep it going...but at the end of the day this sh*t don't last forever homie... and I can tell you that straight up... alot of people I know got alot of money... but now aren't getting any money...

try maybe starting with this getting money, if you even can... use the money you earn to either throw in stock market or real estate or invest any different things... or set the money aside to save for opening up a busniess...

Last edited by egotistical; 07-24-2011 at 07:43 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #31
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
 DaAlmighty1 said:
I love this post because you are absolutely right. REAL businesses DO sell products and services! The ones that don't are SCAMS! I don't care what anyone says this is absolutely true! I didn't want to get into the products and services because then it may actually give away what company I'm in but the products and services we have are cell phones, home security, gas and electric, voice over ip (VOIP), ID guard, and there are many more. As far as competition is concerned, I don't think there really is any competition because we PARTNER with the major companies. For instance, with cell phones we partner with Verizon, Sprint, etc. With home security, we partner with General Electric and we use Protect America which is used by the White House. We have proprietary products which we use for VOIP to help people cut their home phone bill. That's really the only spot where there's competition. And the competition is like Vonage and companies like that. But last i checked, we were ranked ahead of them and that's the company that made VOIP popular. Everything else, we just help major corporations get customers so I'm able to get those customers discounts. It's really not rocket science.

I'm glad i created this topic because people get sucked into these network marketing companies and they don't know what to look for and they end up getting tricked and losing their money. Now, truthfully, I can only speak for my company and none of the others. But I'm absolutely positive that there are other legit ones out there. I don't know if anyone has heard of AMWAY but that's the most successful network marketing company out there. It's publicly traded and grosses i think close to a billion dollars in sales on a yearly basis. My company is private and I like that because i'm into the stock market and once this company goes public i'm getting my piece of the pie.
So your company is pretty much a middle man, your company does not make any products. What is the benefit of going to you than going to a Verizon store. If I have problem with my cell phone service are you going to solve my problem? Why would I sign up with your VOIP when I can use Skype for free? If your VOIP service is so great what is the name of it? You're not a CEO or business owner. You're simply a salesman for a reseller, you're making money for Verizon, Sprint etc and the guy that recruited you. You're no better than kids soliciting magazine subscriptions door to door. There is no money in the actual sale of products so you have to scam people to join under you.
 07-25-2011, 03:28 PM         #32
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloi3eai2 said:
So your company is pretty much a middle man, your company does not make any products. What is the benefit of going to you than going to a Verizon store. If I have problem with my cell phone service are you going to solve my problem? Why would I sign up with your VOIP when I can use Skype for free? If your VOIP service is so great what is the name of it? You're not a CEO or business owner. You're simply a salesman for a reseller, you're making money for Verizon, Sprint etc and the guy that recruited you. You're no better than kids soliciting magazine subscriptions door to door. There is no money in the actual sale of products so you have to scam people to join under you.
Lol...are you even reading what I write? My company has proprietary products that we offer. Videophones and a DTA box that only cost $25 and $30/month respectively. Now what do you mean when you say there is no money in the actual sale of products? It's ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you just missed that part. Oh and here's a website for you to look at. My company's nextwork is called Globalinx. Check where Globalinx is at, and then check where Skype and Vonage are at.

People come to me because I can get people discounts. You can use Skype all you want. That's an option. There is no best option. It's all on what you decide to do. Some people like quality video conferencing so they come to me, but for some people, it doesn't matter at all. Truth be told, I don't even have a lot of customers. I have about 40. But i don't need anymore. My company makes it so that I only need a certain amount of customers (25 to be exact). I just teach others how to get their customers and other business partners.

So let me see if I have this right, the reason people don't like or don't trust Network Marketing is because 1) they don't believe it 2) they don't think it will last 3) they don't think there are any products and services (hard for me to believe that people actually think this, but ok) 4) It's too risky because you can't control everyone

Am I missing anything? This is good. You've all been extremely helpful and I appreciate all the opinions especially the negative ones.

Seriously though, all of ya'll need to go out there and make some RESIDUAL INCOME. I don't care where it's from. Do you know Will Smith made $7 million dollars off of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air last year? He hasn't even filmed an episode of that in like a decade lol. That's crazy. Oh and Michael Jackson's family is definitely banking off of MJ's residual income. It's real people. Look it up. I'm getting mine through Network Marketing. Go out and get yours!!

Last edited by DaAlmighty1; 07-25-2011 at 03:40 PM..
 07-25-2011, 03:34 PM         #33
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egotistical said:
Probably with the whole team thing is it can't be too big or too small... too big = extremely big risk, you don't have the togetherness and focus of a small team too many factors too many people wanted to do it a different way... "EVERYONE is their OWN BOSS CRAP"... with a team being too small the money isn't necessarily extreme good... either way like I said its way too much... you might as well open a small e-commerce business up and make money yourself... other thing like I said previously... you can't just have anybody on your team you have to have great strong minded people who can sell which comes at a extreme small percentage... and to the products half of the time, they have products that are "better than other brands" but don't have an ounce of information to prove anything... but at the end of the day its your hustle its your money... if your making it keep it going...but at the end of the day this sh*t don't last forever homie... and I can tell you that straight up... alot of people I know got alot of money... but now aren't getting any money...

try maybe starting with this getting money, if you even can... use the money you earn to either throw in stock market or real estate or invest any different things... or set the money aside to save for opening up a busniess...
Damn you are on point with these responses. That's the #1 problem in network marketing. People wanting to do things their own way instead of following a simple process. The process is simple but the business itself is HARD AS HELL!! ANYONE who tells you its easy is LYING.

Oh and trust me, I'm all over those stocks my friend. I love it! Apple, Google, even Coach Inc. I'm on it! My portfolio is soo pretty right now.

I don't want to open a traditional business because it costs too much money and it takes too long before I actually see any kind of profit. That's why I went into network marketing. I saw profit in 30 days. Starting your own business is a great idea but I think about others too much. If I start a business then how long is it going to take someone else to start their own business. what if they want to become a CEO of their own organization? I'd be in the way. If you are in charge of building your own organization, then you realize what it takes as a CEO to build it. It's not easy at all! But if you want to succeed, you'll do what you have to do to get it done.
 07-26-2011, 02:29 AM         #34
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go to school kids.
 6 years ago '05        #35
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Lol...are you even reading what I write? My company has proprietary products that we offer. Videophones and a DTA box that only cost $25 and $30/month respectively. Now what do you mean when you say there is no money in the actual sale of products? It's ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you just missed that part. Oh and here's a website for you to look at. My company's nextwork is called Globalinx. Check where Globalinx is at, and then check where Skype and Vonage are at.

People come to me because I can get people discounts. You can use Skype all you want. That's an option. There is no best option. It's all on what you decide to do. Some people like quality video conferencing so they come to me, but for some people, it doesn't matter at all. Truth be told, I don't even have a lot of customers. I have about 40. But i don't need anymore. My company makes it so that I only need a certain amount of customers (25 to be exact). I just teach others how to get their customers and other business partners.

So let me see if I have this right, the reason people don't like or don't trust Network Marketing is because 1) they don't believe it 2) they don't think it will last 3) they don't think there are any products and services (hard for me to believe that people actually think this, but ok) 4) It's too risky because you can't control everyone

Am I missing anything? This is good. You've all been extremely helpful and I appreciate all the opinions especially the negative ones.

Seriously though, all of ya'll need to go out there and make some RESIDUAL INCOME. I don't care where it's from. Do you know Will Smith made $7 million dollars off of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air last year? He hasn't even filmed an episode of that in like a decade lol. That's crazy. Oh and Michael Jackson's family is definitely banking off of MJ's residual income. It's real people. Look it up. I'm getting mine through Network Marketing. Go out and get yours!!
Will Smith and Michael Jackson make RESIDUAL INCOME because they made great products. Will Smith was a great actor in Fresh Prince and Michael Jackson made arguably the greatest music ever. They're not rich because they were in a pyramid scheme.

Why is your Globalinx Product better than Skype?? Why exactly is the video conferencing better? That website link is complete BS, ALL the companies at the top have paid ads on the right hand side. If you can't tell me exactly why Globalinx is better than Skype than you work for a scam business.

You're not a business owner, you're not a CEO, you do not OWN anything. You do not own Globalinx, you're simply a salesman for them. You joined THEIR pyramid scheme, you did not create a business from scratch.
 6 years ago '10        #36
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 276 276
 celticsdada said:
I just googled 5linx and guess what...the first couple results are scam warning/review threads. LMAO. Not again. Not these brainwashed college/hs drop outs people.
Now if you actually watch those videos they are actually videos of people speaking very highly of the linxs.
 6 years ago '10        #37
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 276 276
 ahenson said:
man nicca i heard all that b4 miss me with the sales pitch. u on here trying to market the shyt because a piece of ur compensation comes from getting new blood.

look i aint speaking out the side of my a.ss i know plenty of dukes in there, all they do is talk and put up pictures holding a few hundred dollars and the hot ones drive the company cars.. so what..them niccas aint even liquid $5k.. . u niccas read too much rich dad poor dad books. with all that effort, start ur own goddamn business, sell real products or services u urself created. u aint no ceo nicca u under the company, they might consider u a contractor, etc, but u still under the company that u dnt own. u aint cuttin checks nicca.

only ignorant niccas think all jobs are bad, wtf u think this is. ive seen plenty of cats who doing $5-20million plus, who are employed, but make substantially good investments. not all jobs is mcdonalds nicca or some mid level five figures cubicle shyt. u dnt have to own a business to get tax write offs.

What exactly do you do in life? I work for NIH and build on my fortune part time. What job are you slaving at full time making another n*gga money whiles he gives you enough to get back to work the next day. and i am confused again this aint for everybody but i be damned if i work till 70 for some 1800 a month. Furthermore i we dont get paid until you do something in the business simply joining isnt making anyone money. People do your own reason don't listen to the village idiot who is giving financial advise on life. Question what is great about a job you have to get up at the crack of dawn whiles white people across the country wake up when they are done sleeping.
 6 years ago '11        #38
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
Multilevel marketing is BS. It only makes money for the person at the top of pyramid. Learn about the art of the con, and you will see the holes in MLM
 07-26-2011, 12:24 PM         #39
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloi3eai2 said:
Will Smith and Michael Jackson make RESIDUAL INCOME because they made great products. Will Smith was a great actor in Fresh Prince and Michael Jackson made arguably the greatest music ever. They're not rich because they were in a pyramid scheme.

Why is your Globalinx Product better than Skype?? Why exactly is the video conferencing better? That website link is complete BS, ALL the companies at the top have paid ads on the right hand side. If you can't tell me exactly why Globalinx is better than Skype than you work for a scam business.

You're not a business owner, you're not a CEO, you do not OWN anything. You do not own Globalinx, you're simply a salesman for them. You joined THEIR pyramid scheme, you did not create a business from scratch.
Haha...i put a stack on it that you just spent at least 10 minutes trying to look up Globalinx. I'm not here to explain our network. I'm just here to educate. I know not everyone is going to get it, but there have been enough views on here for me to realize that people are actually starting to get the picture. I never said people HAD to be in network marketing. I'm just saying that there are legit companies out there. What i AM saying is that EVERYONE needs to make some kind of RESIDUAL INCOME because ALL WEALTHY people do. Now, if you would have read that, you would have seen that I said that it doesn't matter HOW you make your residual income but you DEFINITELY NEED to have some kind of residual income in your portfolio. And stocks do not count as residual income.

Now Polo...please tell me how it is that the website I posted is BS but if you see somewhere online that says network marketing is a SCAM, then all of a sudden it's the most trustworthy site out there lol. You're a funny guy. You probably think Amway is a scam too don't you? Lol.

And for those people out there that don't actually make any kind of good money meaning at least $95k, you can't really tell people what makes money. Now you could tell them what doesn't make money by telling them exactly what you do, but that's about it. NEVER LISTEN TO SOMONE WHO IS BROKE WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS! TALK TO MILLIONAIRES! ALWAYS TALK TO THOSE WHO ARE IN THE POSITION THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GET TO...NEVER THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE POSITIONS THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM!

I hope this topic has been an eye opener to some of you out there. RESIDUAL INCOME is the key! EDUCATE YOURSELVES! Don't believe everything you read or hear...look it up yourself on CREDIBLE sites. I hope you all have a great day and that you realize that it's better to HAVE money than to just MAKE money. Anyone can make money doing anything, but learn how to HAVE money at the end of the month and not live check to check.
 07-26-2011, 12:33 PM         #40
DaAlmighty1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Multilevel marketing is BS. It only makes money for the person at the top of pyramid. Learn about the art of the con, and you will see the holes in MLM
Lol...You realize that all the people at the top STARTED at the bottom right. I don't think you read the thread at all. You just wanted to write something lol. There are 2 billion people in the US if I'm not mistaken. If you think that it's not possible to get to the TOP, then you are CRAZY! Everyone makes money in the industry IF they put the work in. You get paid based on how hard you work. If you don't get paid, it just means that you didn't do anything. It's really not that hard to understand. The higher in the company you get, the more money you make. It's just that simple.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy