NORE Wants Fabolous & Juelz Santana To Rep Their Spanish Heritage More

most viewed right now
 169
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 162
 Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 117
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 682 682
 illsoul440 said:
fu*k all them n*ggas including nore... nore only started reppin his latin side when the reggaeton era took off.. he hopped on the bandwagon

n fu*k the rest of them,cus none of them rep they spanish side.. u ask them and theyll tell you they black...

lloyd banks is half rican..and he never reps it.. ive only heard him once or twice say he rican

and by reppin i dont mean say it once or twice in a interview.. im talkn about put it in ur rhymes.. let it be known to the world u half latino..not just black...

joel ortiz is half rican half black.. but he rep for ricans hard body..hes the only one who really reps
That's because they are Black. They are still Black BUT have different ethnicity/culture than Black americans. It's so funny because majority of the time Latin Americas racist culture/mentality is too busy denying that Blacks are from there. Now they complaining because they not repping hard enough? gtfoh How about you (Latin America) start embracing all elements that make you Latin America (like Blacks) maybe you will start to see a change. Start with telemundo/univision.............you guys cant have it both ways
 7 years ago '07        #62
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 682 682
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
what are they supposed to do? make reggaeton and wave dominican flags in their videos? how far did that take you NORE?

my boy who is puerto rican says the same thing about carmelo anthony. he's like "he needs to rep pr more". how the hell is he supposed to do that when his dad died when he was 2 and he more than likely had no pr influences in his life.
it's bullsh*t because majority of the time they are to busy trying to act like Blacks dont make up a percentage of their population. its only when they become famous they want to talk that, why they not repping basura. Most of the time they are to busy trying kiss The Spanish a.ss (white people)
 7 years ago '08        #63
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 3019 3019
 carltouss619 said:
That's because they are Black. They are still Black BUT have different ethnicity/culture than Black americans. It's so funny because majority of the time Latin Americas racist culture/mentality is too busy denying that Blacks are from there. Now they complaining because they not repping hard enough? gtfoh How about you (Latin America) start embracing all elements that make you Latin America (like Blacks) maybe you will start to see a change. Start with telemundo/univision.............you guys cant have it both ways
was waiting for to kick that wisdom homie..respect
 7 years ago '05        #64
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
 RoyaL CraCk said:
was waiting for to kick that wisdom homie..respect
we are BLACK NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN. DUMBASS n*ggaS LIKE THE n*gga you quoted gets mad cause we dont wanna rep AFRICAN AMERICANS., thats a fact
 07-21-2011, 05:16 PM         #65
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga aint from DR or Africa n*ggas is from America, the hood. ain't too many cultural roots there
 7 years ago '06        #66
Unitson 
space
avatar space
space
$5,743 | Props total: 147 147
Lol as soon as Nore started reppin his spanish side that's when he fell off.

Dudes don't want to hear that sh*t

At the end of the day, Dominicans and most Latinos are more black than anything but they deny it.
 7 years ago '07        #67
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
How are Latino rappers with African roots not African American in the actual sense? I know you think of African Americans as North American people who claim African heritage but could it not be used for South or Central American people who can claim African heritage?
 7 years ago '10        #68
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 Chief Dee said:
Fab and Lloyd rep black cuz that's what they are. Why do they have to rep their colonistic "spanish roots" from a bunch of people from Spain who r*ped their ancestors and forced a language on them? Some people see past that sh*t, unfortunately nyggas like you cant. They are black, their folks was just made to speak Spanish just like how whites made African Americans speak English. But are black americans "english" because they speak english? No, they black, same reason why Fab and them are black.
damn
 7 years ago '08        #69
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 360 360
Lol latin rap sucks.
 7 years ago '05        #70
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I actually remember Elz switching it on and off even if just a few words / slangs here and there quite a bit.... also, no offense but reggaeton or however you spell it is arguably the worst genre of music out there.
 7 years ago '04        #71
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,736 | Props total: 1404 1404
 carltouss619 said:
it's bullsh*t because majority of the time they are to busy trying to act like Blacks dont make up a percentage of their population. its only when they become famous they want to talk that, why they not repping basura. Most of the time they are to busy trying kiss The Spanish a.ss (white people)
 7 years ago '06        #72
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 161 161
 Chief Dee said:
Fab and Lloyd rep black cuz that's what they are. Why do they have to rep their colonistic "spanish roots" from a bunch of people from Spain who r*ped their ancestors and forced a language on them? Some people see past that sh*t, unfortunately nyggas like you cant. They are black, their folks was just made to speak Spanish just like how whites made African Americans speak English. But are black americans "english" because they speak english? No, they black, same reason why Fab and them are black.
/thread
 7 years ago '07        #73
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 682 682
 dg177bx said:
we are BLACK NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN. DUMBASS n*ggaS LIKE THE n*gga you quoted gets mad cause we dont wanna rep AFRICAN AMERICANS., thats a fact
RoyalCrack did I not say the same thing as this idiot dg177bx? Only fact here is that your an idiot dg177bx
 7 years ago '10        #74
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 dg177bx said:
oh your mad


means you stupid as fu*k or broke as fu*k

fu*k does money have to do with my comment oh you mad

most normal n*ggaz who can leave the state visit they family often especially growing up

so when you visit family out of your state you are inclined to live by their cultural likings?

oh yea

most normal n*ggaz who can leave the state visit

exactly i guess it makes you an imbecile to find out that i have family out of the country





chalk up another L for this idiotic yeehaw bamma
ya passport has 0 stamps........kill yaself.
 7 years ago '04        #75
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,277 | Props total: 30259 30259
 peeyump said:
ya passport has 0 stamps........kill yaself.
this clown trynna talk sh*t with them weak a.ss teams in his avy & sig, I bet this n*gga ride around with them team flags hangin on his box chevy windows like a loser, you probably the only clown in georgia who's proud of their home team and think's that they're gonna win a title every season
 07-21-2011, 10:37 PM         #76
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nore always talking about being rican....NEWS FLASH...nobody care about nore...he think ricans really reppin him,,,lol his a.ss black like everybody else...nobody look at nore as a spanish person
 7 years ago '10        #77
Rebirth46 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 1285 1285
I agree with Nore
 7 years ago '05        #78
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
Fab reps it's pretty well I thought
 07-21-2011, 11:18 PM         #79
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ricans love reppin being rican ... that wear that american flag ripoff over everything ...
 7 years ago '05        #80
Dun Language 4066 heat pts4066
space
avatar space
space
$79,500 | Props total: 40019 40019
Why so they can fall off more ?

Since Nore did thT bs reegaeton album his sh*t has been fu*ked up
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Reboot your router
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy