NORE Wants Fabolous & Juelz Santana To Rep Their Spanish Heritage More

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 DelbertMengel said:
why should they rep it more tho? who cares/
its the same if yours wasnt reppin being black n*gga thats why
 6 years ago '07        #42
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
where was aztek escobar at? 1st round draft pick from jay-z and franchise of roc la familia heard dudes preparing his comback he gonna flood the internet and streets with new videos and music got tre and zro backing him

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #43
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 1318 1318
Yea thats when NORE became washed up
 6 years ago '06        #44
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18221 18221
 The N said:
NORE wish he was Pitbull
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #45
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 dg177bx said:
so ? fu*k that supposed to mean? i have a cousin in florida fu*k that mean?

fab is half dominican but the n*gga never rep that sh*t only when it comes to corny situations. uptown knows what it is. juels is a sellout

means you stupid as fu*k or broke as fu*k........most normal n*ggaz who can leave the state visit they family often especially growing up.......but you prolly never been out of state......fu*king monkey
 6 years ago '05        #46
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 peeyump said:
means you stupid as fu*k or broke as fu*k........most normal n*ggaz who can leave the state visit they family often especially growing up.......but you prolly never been out of state......fu*king monkey
oh your mad

means you stupid as fu*k or broke as fu*k

fu*k does money have to do with my comment oh you mad

most normal n*ggaz who can leave the state visit they family often especially growing up

so when you visit family out of your state you are inclined to live by their cultural likings?

oh yea

most normal n*ggaz who can leave the state visit

exactly i guess it makes you an imbecile to find out that i have family out of the country

chalk up another L for this idiotic yeehaw bamma
 07-21-2011, 03:17 PM         #47
DAHNIC561  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
ur from the south, go listen to gucci, you never knew who big pun was till boxden n*gga

and it said most fluential latin rappers, cypress hill came out way back in early hip hop days and i'm sure all the latin rappers will say they where influenced by them
+1 Cypress always rep'd being Latin...and their music went world wide...not to take anything away from Pun...
 6 years ago '07        #48
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
what are they supposed to do? make reggaeton and wave dominican flags in their videos? how far did that take you NORE?

my boy who is puerto rican says the same thing about carmelo anthony. he's like "he needs to rep pr more". how the hell is he supposed to do that when his dad died when he was 2 and he more than likely had no pr influences in his life.
 07-21-2011, 03:29 PM         #49
DAHNIC561  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biff said:
where was aztek escobar at? 1st round draft pick from jay-z and franchise of roc la familia heard dudes preparing his comback he gonna flood the internet and streets with new videos and music got tre and zro backing him

Is it me or this n*gga sound just like Jim Jones...?

Put a shirt on you fu*kin' homo...
 6 years ago '07        #50
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
 Bruce Leeroy said:
True sh*t. My grandfather was Cuban/Panamanian. Born in Cuba then moved to Jamaica later on, but he spoke spanish fluently. It just didn't get passed down for some reason. Same could've happened for some of those rappers.
same sh*t with my grandmother. born in cuba but moved to jamaica when she was young. spanish is her first language and she can still speak it fluently but it all gets drowned out when you move somewhere where there is hardly anyone of the same ethnic background as you. my dad and his siblings barely know spanish and the little they know they learned it in school, not from their mother.
 6 years ago '08        #51
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,558 | Props total: 17213 17213
Remember Lil Wayne reppin Dominicans in this video?

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-21-2011 at 03:50 PM..
 07-21-2011, 03:45 PM         #52
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
Good mentions but I still stick to what I said. When I would go to PR them n*ggaz listen to salsa reggaeton, old school hiphop. More folks knew of more sh*t from NY than the west. More of them folks would been more likely to be influenced by Elvis Crespo before the Hill. Off jokers that pop when they do interviews they always talk about NY influences, and latin rappers from the South usually speak on UGK and sh*t like that.
I will give you that when it comes to PUERTO RICAN influence but Ricanos aren't the only Latinos in the world. The guy you are arguing for (Pun) listed Cypress Hill as one of his biggest influences, so that really k!lls the debate. I don't know the exact numbers but Cypress Hill is probably one of the biggest Hip-Hop selling acts of all-time, just not Latin which I'm sure they are the number 1 Latin Hip-Hop selling act of all-time. Their music always represented the barrio to me on a worldwide scale.

Tego Calderon and Daddy Yankee are the most popular emcees from PR and it's a travesty they are left off a list like this. What a joke.
 6 years ago '11        #53
OBv 
space
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 2286 2286
 Chief Dee said:
Fab and Lloyd rep black cuz that's what they are. Why do they have to rep their colonistic "spanish roots" from a bunch of people from Spain who r*ped their ancestors and forced a language on them? Some people see past that sh*t, unfortunately nyggas like you cant. They are black, their folks was just made to speak Spanish just like how whites made African Americans speak English. But are black americans "english" because they speak english? No, they black, same reason why Fab and them are black.
/thread.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18221 18221

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #55
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 4057 4057
These lists are soo fu*kin stupid . i HATE them . And to me it seems like Nore didnt really embrace his heritage until that reggaeton blew up and then he was like oh wait dont forget about me .
 07-21-2011, 04:04 PM         #56
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
These lists are soo fu*kin stupid . i HATE them . And to me it seems like Nore didnt really embrace his heritage until that reggaeton blew up and then he was like oh wait dont forget about me .

[video - click to view]

N.O.R.E. always repped his PR roots.
 6 years ago '04        #57
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Gramz said:
Big Pun is one of my favorite emcees but yes Cypress Hill over Big Pun in terms of longevity and discography. Tego Calderon belongs in the top 3 on any list of this nature.
...Yeah, Tego gets props for this alone:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #58
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
Fabolous over Fat Joe,wtf were they thinkin?! besides that the beginnin of the list aint bad...

but for those mentioning Yankee and Tego,lets get serious,TEGO AINT no fu*kin Top 3! he aint even TOP 3 if u just talkin the artists of the Genre he represents smh...
 07-21-2011, 04:33 PM         #59
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SokeSleezy said:
Fabolous over Fat Joe,wtf were they thinkin?! besides that the beginnin of the list aint bad...

but for those mentioning Yankee and Tego,lets get serious,TEGO AINT no fu*kin Top 3! he aint even TOP 3 if u just talkin the artists of the Genre he represents smh...
Eres un pendejo

[video - click to view]

07-21-2011, 05:12 PM         #60
PeteyRoll  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shout out to b-Real for being the one mexican on that list
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy