NORE Wants Fabolous & Juelz Santana To Rep Their Spanish Heritage More

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,961 | Props total: 1171 1171
[QUOTE=Adwerdz;20029798]ur from the south, go listen to gucci, you never knew who big pun was till boxden n*gga

and it said most fluential latin rappers, cypress hill came out way back in early hip hop days and i'm sure all the latin rappers will say they where influenced by them[/QUOTE

How you sound im from the south and i was listen to BIG PUN back when NOLIMIT was hott
F.O.H trying to hate on the dirty
 6 years ago '10        #22
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Adwerdz said:
son mad trynna change the subject matter

go make a guccimane/ wakka thread,cause you're not making any sense in this thread, you're just getting yourself embarrased, you know nothing about hip hop or it's origins

LOL you probably a 15 year old asian or white boy trying to talk to me about the orgins of hip hop. Stick to making wack a.ss fu*king beats, cause you'll never influence anything other than sucide.
 6 years ago '04        #23
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,754 | Props total: 23294 23294
[quote=King Capo;20030066]
 Adwerdz said:
ur from the south, go listen to gucci, you never knew who big pun was till boxden n*gga

and it said most fluential latin rappers, cypress hill came out way back in early hip hop days and i'm sure all the latin rappers will say they where influenced by them[/QUOTE

How you sound im from the south and i was listen to BIG PUN back when NOLIMIT was hott
F.O.H trying to hate on the dirty
who cares who you listen to? my comment was directed to that idiot who made that idiotic comment about big pun being the most influential above cypress hill. go back to eating your cornbread lil n*gga and stay in your lane
 6 years ago '04        #24
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,754 | Props total: 23294 23294
 peeyump said:
LOL you probably a 15 year old asian or white boy trying to talk to me about the orgins of hip hop. Stick to making wack a.ss fu*king beats, cause you'll never influence anything other than sucide.
corny, try again bruh, you fumbling for insults now
 6 years ago '10        #25
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Gramz said:
Big Pun to name one. He even spoke on it saying Cypress Hill was one of his biggest influences. Cypress Hill is number 1 on my list without a doubt. They had so many classics and are still relevant to this day. They are not only one of the top Latin Hip-Hop groups of all-time, they are one of the best Hip-Hop groups of all-time.

Delinquent Habits come to mind right away, they had to be directly influenced by Cypress Hill. How about Psycho Realm? How about tons of cats who tried rapping in Spanglish after hearing their first record. They broke so many boundaries for Latin Hip-Hop artists, it's funny we're even debating this.

Good mentions but I still stick to what I said. When I would go to PR them n*ggaz listen to salsa reggaeton, old school hiphop. More folks knew of more sh*t from NY than the west. More of them folks would been more likely to be influenced by Elvis Crespo before the Hill. Off jokers that pop when they do interviews they always talk about NY influences, and latin rappers from the South usually speak on UGK and sh*t like that.
 6 years ago '08        #26
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
the word heritage derives from the word inherit, or in other words, to pass down. they probably dont embrace it cus nothing from their spanish roots were passed down from previous generations. maybe fab and julz parents or grandparents, and so forth didnt continue with some of the traditions from their origins, especially if theyre beyond second or third generation americans. it happens all the time. i just think people really need to understand the definitions and differences between the words heritage, culture, ethnicity, nationality, and race.
 6 years ago '10        #27
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
corny, try again bruh, you fumbling for insults now

you on my d!ck like a bi*ch on prom night......go make a beat that nobody will ever thump.
 6 years ago '04        #28
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
Who gives a fukk if the rep their heritage or not. Its their choice. All I care about is hot music.
 6 years ago '04        #29
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
fu*k all them n*ggas including nore... nore only started reppin his latin side when the reggaeton era took off.. he hopped on the bandwagon

n fu*k the rest of them,cus none of them rep they spanish side.. u ask them and theyll tell you they black...

lloyd banks is half rican..and he never reps it.. ive only heard him once or twice say he rican

and by reppin i dont mean say it once or twice in a interview.. im talkn about put it in ur rhymes.. let it be known to the world u half latino..not just black...

joel ortiz is half rican half black.. but he rep for ricans hard body..hes the only one who really reps
 07-21-2011, 01:44 PM         #30
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waka flocka has latin roots..?
 6 years ago '11        #31
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$796 | Props total: 1305 1305
" from the south, go listen to gucci, you never knew who big pun was till boxden n*gga "

Cmon buddy best believe we were bumpin pun n the terror squad in FL
 6 years ago '10        #32
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 illsoul440 said:
fu*k all them n*ggas including nore... nore only started reppin his latin side when the reggaeton era took off.. he hopped on the bandwagon

n fu*k the rest of them,cus none of them rep they spanish side.. u ask them and theyll tell you they black...

lloyd banks is half rican..and he never reps it.. ive only heard him once or twice say he rican

and by reppin i dont mean say it once or twice in a interview.. im talkn about put it in ur rhymes.. let it be known to the world u half latino..not just black...

joel ortiz is half rican half black.. but he rep for ricans hard body..hes the only one who really reps

you aint think NORE was reppin enough? I mean he was never flagged up 24/7 but who aint know he was rican.......he always let it be known way before reggaeton became more household.....sh*t in my opinion he actually helped spread the word about reggaeton
 6 years ago '10        #33
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 peeyump said:
longevity? Pun died.....had no shot at that but I still think he's higher than the Hill. 100% is going to get play for years and years to come.

ಠ_ಠ

Wrong, Lrn2hiphop
 6 years ago '08        #34
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 illsoul440 said:

Fab and Lloyd rep black cuz that's what they are. Why do they have to rep their colonistic "spanish roots" from a bunch of people from Spain who r*ped their ancestors and forced a language on them? Some people see past that sh*t, unfortunately nyggas like you cant. They are black, their folks was just made to speak Spanish just like how whites made African Americans speak English. But are black americans "english" because they speak english? No, they black, same reason why Fab and them are black.
 6 years ago '07        #35
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 arthurmack27 said:
the word heritage derives from the word inherit, or in other words, to pass down. they probably dont embrace it cus nothing from their spanish roots were passed down from previous generations. maybe fab and julz parents or grandparents, and so forth didnt continue with some of the traditions from their origins, especially if theyre beyond second or third generation americans. it happens all the time. i just think people really need to understand the definitions and differences between the words heritage, culture, ethnicity, nationality, and race.
True sh*t. My grandfather was Cuban/Panamanian. Born in Cuba then moved to Jamaica later on, but he spoke spanish fluently. It just didn't get passed down for some reason. Same could've happened for some of those rappers.
 6 years ago '05        #36
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 peeyump said:
I'm from the South but my family orginates from up north you trout mouth bi*ch. Ole simple a.ss n*ggaz still catching feelings from a thread thats 3 days old.....just like a bi*ch. Latin rappers always shout out up north rappers as who influenced them. I aint never heard a latin rapper even speak on the Hill. Guarantee more latin folks want to get into rap due to Pun rather than the Hill.
so ? fu*k that supposed to mean? i have a cousin in florida fu*k that mean?

fab is half dominican but the n*gga never rep that sh*t only when it comes to corny situations. uptown knows what it is. juels is a sellout
 6 years ago '05        #37
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
Will somebody tell me who the fu*k NORE is...
 6 years ago '05        #38
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Bruce Leeroy said:
True sh*t. My grandfather was Cuban/Panamanian. Born in Cuba then moved to Jamaica later on, but he spoke spanish fluently. It just didn't get passed down for some reason. Same could've happened for some of those rappers.
true, but harlem is right next to wash heights. the n*gga juelz probably ended up chillin with the blacks beause he wante dto be down with the hip hop image like blacks do in ny. But then when it comes to having fun livin peacefull wit the dominicans he wants to come around but is gonna be looked at as a goof.
 6 years ago '08        #39
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17209 17209
NORE wish he was Pitbull
 6 years ago '10        #40
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
why should they rep it more tho? who cares/
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy