NORE Wants Fabolous & Juelz Santana To Rep Their Spanish Heritage More

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2011, 10:53 AM         #1
7944 pageviews
92 comments

KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NORE Wants Fabolous & Juelz Santana To Rep Their Spanish Heritage More

Check out VladTV's 50 Most Influential Latino Rappers Of All Time list -
[pic - click to view]

http://tinyurl.com/3c3b8qf

[video - click to view]

Last edited by KnockinOnHD2001; 07-21-2011 at 10:56 AM..

92 comments for "NORE Wants Fabolous & Juelz Santana To Rep Their Spanish Heritage More"

6 years ago '06        #2
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18234 18234
fab half dominican, juelz half puerto rican
 07-21-2011, 11:57 AM         #3
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word to Cypress Hill, Big Pun, and Pitbull being so high on that list. They included some people on that list like Waka Flaka who don't give a sh*t about their Latin roots and don't have any interest in even embracing them.

Dope to see groups like Tha Mexakinz and Mesanjarz of Funk on there BUT how are they going to leave off artists like Tego Calderon, Daddy Yankee, Baby Rasta y Gringo, Wisin & Yandel, Ivy Queen but put Slow Pain on there?

I see what they were trying but any list claiming 50 Most Influential Latin rappers and leaving off the likes of Tego and Baby Rasta is fraudulent to me. I know plenty of Latin emcees who first heard rap music through the old Noise mixtapes with the likes of Daddy Yankee and Baby Rasta y Gringo on them in the mid-90s. They really need to do their research better or have somebody with better knowledge of Latin Hip-Hop do these type of articles.
 6 years ago '10        #4
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
cypress hill over Big Pun?!?!?!? WTF

and did she say DMC?!?!?
 07-21-2011, 12:18 PM         #5
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
cypress hill over Big Pun?!?!?!? WTF

and did she say DMC?!?!?
Big Pun is one of my favorite emcees but yes Cypress Hill over Big Pun in terms of longevity and discography. Tego Calderon belongs in the top 3 on any list of this nature.
 6 years ago '04        #6
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,765 | Props total: 23473 23473
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '10        #7
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Gramz said:
Big Pun is one of my favorite emcees but yes Cypress Hill over Big Pun in terms of longevity and discography. Tego Calderon belongs in the top 3 on any list of this nature.

longevity? Pun died.....had no shot at that but I still think he's higher than the Hill. 100% is going to get play for years and years to come.
 6 years ago '08        #8
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
fab reo that sh*t, all his bitcies in his videos are Spanish
 6 years ago '04        #9
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
 peeyump said:
longevity? Pun died.....had no shot at that but I still think he's higher than the Hill. 100% is going to get play for years and years to come.
ur from the south, go listen to gucci, you never knew who big pun was till boxden n*gga

and it said most fluential latin rappers, cypress hill came out way back in early hip hop days and i'm sure all the latin rappers will say they where influenced by them
 07-21-2011, 12:32 PM         #10
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at his face when she mentioned Fabolous. This n*gga Game spoke more espanol than these two motherfu*kers have ever spoke on record.
 6 years ago '10        #11
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
ur from the south, go listen to gucci, you never knew who big pun was till boxden n*gga

and it said most fluential latin rappers, cypress hill came out way back in early hip hop days and i'm sure all the latin rappers will say they where influenced by them

I'm from the South but my family orginates from up north you trout mouth bi*ch. Ole simple a.ss n*ggaz still catching feelings from a thread thats 3 days old.....just like a bi*ch. Latin rappers always shout out up north rappers as who influenced them. I aint never heard a latin rapper even speak on the Hill. Guarantee more latin folks want to get into rap due to Pun rather than the Hill.
 07-21-2011, 12:38 PM         #12
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Look at his face when she mentioned Fabolous. This n*gga Game spoke more espanol than these two motherfu*kers have ever spoke on record.
Juelz tried some Spanglish on a record with Don Omar that actually didn't sound forced. Jim Jones did a record with Omega called "We Represent" where he's reppin' being Boriqua on it.
 07-21-2011, 12:42 PM         #13
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
I'm from the South but my family orginates from up north you trout mouth bi*ch. Ole simple a.ss n*ggaz still catching feelings from a thread thats 3 days old.....just like a bi*ch. Latin rappers always shout out up north rappers as who influenced them. I aint never heard a latin rapper even speak on the Hill. Guarantee more latin folks want to get into rap due to Pun rather than the Hill.
WRONG WRONG

Cypress Hill belong on the top of this list. They get worldwide love and are still relevant to this day. They just had a hit on the radio last year with "Armada Latina"... which was a dope record.

No disrespect to Pun either, as I have said he's one of my favorite emcees.

I straight laugh at somebody like Hurricane G being more of an influential Latin artist than say Calle 13. C'mon now really?
 6 years ago '10        #14
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Gramz said:
WRONG WRONG

Cypress Hill belong on the top of this list. They get worldwide love and are still relevant to this day. They just had a hit on the radio last year with "Armada Latina"... which was a dope record.

No disrespect to Pun either, as I have said he's one of my favorite emcees.

I straight laugh at somebody like Hurricane G being more of an influential Latin artist than say Calle 13. C'mon now really?

who have they influenced?!?!? Seriously.......I'll wait on that.
 07-21-2011, 12:47 PM         #15
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
who have they influenced?!?!? Seriously.......I'll wait on that.
Big Pun to name one. He even spoke on it saying Cypress Hill was one of his biggest influences. Cypress Hill is number 1 on my list without a doubt. They had so many classics and are still relevant to this day. They are not only one of the top Latin Hip-Hop groups of all-time, they are one of the best Hip-Hop groups of all-time.

Delinquent Habits come to mind right away, they had to be directly influenced by Cypress Hill. How about Psycho Realm? How about tons of cats who tried rapping in Spanglish after hearing their first record. They broke so many boundaries for Latin Hip-Hop artists, it's funny we're even debating this.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 07-21-2011 at 12:50 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #16
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
 peeyump said:
u mad that you from the south? So now you on that "my family originates from up north" bullsh*t. don't try to make amends, now n*gga gtfoh

you don't even know what you talking bout, ol i wanna be down brandy a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #17
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
you can't forget the beatnuts, I'm sure they will tell you they was influenced by cypress hill
 6 years ago '10        #18
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
u mad that you from the south? So now you on that "my family originates from up north" bullsh*t. don't try to make amends, now n*gga gtfoh

you don't even know what you talking bout, ol i wanna be down brandy a.ss n*gga

n*gga you a monkey......go make a beat that nobody will ever want to fu*king hear.
 6 years ago '04        #19
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
 peeyump said:
n*gga you a monkey......go make a beat that nobody will ever want to fu*king hear.
son mad trynna change the subject matter

go make a guccimane/ wakka thread,cause you're not making any sense in this thread, you're just getting yourself embarrased, you know nothing about hip hop or it's origins
 07-21-2011, 12:55 PM         #20
riffraff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hold up waka flocka is dominican

and no tego or calle 13
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago