JADAKISS TO RESPOND TO 50 CENT!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-20-2005, 09:45 AM         #101
Qwes1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say it's just gonna be Jada vs. 50,But most def I'll have to go w/ D-Block just like there style better and they been around alot longer. what '97? G-Unit what '03?
 01-21-2005, 09:17 AM         #102
Crazie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big-N said:
looooooooooool. no dought.

But yo 2 be honest with ya'll whats gonna happen is jimmy''I.V is not gonna allow any of them to diz eachother on any tracks on their up commin L.P's. Cuz i kno for a fact if 50 puts out piggy bank on his new L.P the massacre
jada will come back on him either on jaehood's L.P or Styles. But since yall children think these guys are the REAL O.G's when they complete their L.P they have to present it to the BIG BOSS's of interscope and i personally dont think thy'll allow any beef goin on on the record label. UNLESS THEY ARE REAL O.G's and WILL TAKE IT 2 THE STREETS......will that happen????

i dont think so cuz they both sittin on millz and thy dont wanna end life diz way. THE TRUTH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT'S children. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN thy'll only x*xX'change couple of diz tracks back'n'front from g-unit and d-block mixtapes. dats about PERIOD. 1

Birthday:
January 3, 1984

LMAO and you call me a child??? I love how one tries to make his self appear superior by acting older in age. Anyway to stay on subject. I think you could have a point but at the same time I think you could be mistaken. These big record labels and sh*t all they care bout is money, and it has been proven that sales boost when there is beef between two artists. On the flipside of the coin though it has been the Politically Correct thing to do to look down on beefs in the industry. Basically it'll be interesting to see what happens.
 12 years ago '04        #103
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,484 | Props total: 893 893
 semikidd said:
fu*k those lox clowns.....g unit would murder em anyway
you sound extremely foolish making a statement like that.....lemme guess, you like g-unit, huh?
 01-21-2005, 10:45 AM         #104
bonafide562 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
D-block n murder INC = Bunch of bi*ch a.sses

fu*k 'im, that jada sh*t ain't gonna get through 50, murder inc gets k!lled everytime that g unit drops a diss song against 'em. So, jadakiss is kinda hopeless in that beef

I'm An Animal
u out of ur fu*kin mind, u commercial bastard.

LAMO at this f*g....

any commercial f*gget will say 50 and g unit can beat b block
hell no its gonna take the whole interscope to stop these n*ggas, this aint no easy battle.

All murder inc had was ja, the other rappers on his label wasnt doin sh*t. Thats the only reason he was beat so badly, theses n*ggas aint goin down without a f!ght.
 12 years ago '04        #105
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,484 | Props total: 893 893
 Kziatic said:
Don't want to go it to this jay-z/nas sh*t again but come on the other dude was right nas went plantium with out bi*ch tunes like jayz Big pimpin, bonnie and clyde (me and ny girlfriend ripped of, not to metion the biggie rhyme bites) change clothes, I Just Wanna Love U, Girls, Girls, Girls, Jay-Z & R. Kelly - The Best of Both Worlds (the whole fu*kin album) Excuse Me Miss Jay-Z & R. Kelly - Unfinished Business (the whole fu*king album). He made bi*ch music to sell, nas was and still is about the message music can bring which for at least me still stand for something. Jada had one soft track with mariah but have you heard 50 lately. candi shop, disco inferno what the fu*k. This is the grimey n*gga thats going after jada. label no label d-block will eat there food. Listen to the fu*king lyrics man, no contest. D-BLOCK, two gunz up.
WOW, that sounds like me talking. nuff said, you made your point homie
 08-16-2005, 06:48 AM         #106
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
 semikidd said:
fu*k those lox clowns.....g unit would murder em anyway
the stupidest comment of 2005......
semikidd is a joke... this fool gave me hate for speaking the truth... what a loser...
 08-16-2005, 06:53 AM         #107
lil_ryder_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada would merk 50 lyrically neday
 11 years ago '05        #108
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
How are D-Blocks record sales? Jadakiss & Styles P are the only thing nice about D-Block/The Lox....This just in no one in D-Block has been on D-Block, Styles is the closest n*gga for stabbin someone in the a.ss.....Not a G-Unit or D-Block d!ck rider/hater. Just stating facts....Jadakiss has not hurt 50's career what so ever.

Last edited by Santoro; 08-16-2005 at 06:56 AM..
 08-16-2005, 11:37 AM         #109
Aran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k g-unit, if they dont fall down soon hip-hop will be ruined, these cats will think they can walkover any artist and try run careers of dozens of REAL HIP-HOP artists just for self promotion, 50 already lost in NY, lets hope the fall will continue in LA and the whole of the US, GAME OVER fat joe, nas, d-block, ja rule, shyne, the game can destroy him together LOL

Last edited by Aran; 08-16-2005 at 11:40 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
386 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
56 comments
19 hours ago