JADAKISS TO RESPOND TO 50 CENT!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2005, 06:20 PM         #81
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill take that 50 to say it to styles face /\/\/\/\/\//\
 12 years ago '04        #82
willi150 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 71 71
D-Block that n*gga styles is nasty no question about it and jada is just as nice

Last edited by willi150; 01-18-2005 at 07:26 PM..
 01-18-2005, 08:48 PM         #83
Crazie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MVPlaya said:
the dblock and gunit groupies are out in full effect tonight...

lol @ at ya'll putting yourself on a side like you know them or something...
lol no doubt
 01-18-2005, 08:51 PM         #84
semikidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
bunch of g-unit d!ckryding f*g**ts on here!! LMAO @ them n*ggas saying g-unit would murder d-block. fu*k outta here with that sh*t

how am i gonna be a d!ckrider if i say gunit would rip em...if im a gunit d!ckrider, all u dblock f*gs are ridin jada's d!ck...fu*k them...gettin eminem's sloppy 2nd's in mariah for their sh*t..pppleaseeee
 01-18-2005, 08:54 PM         #85
semikidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only good sh*t lox came through on was 24 hrs to live....they shoulda stayed as diddys bi*ches
 01-18-2005, 09:42 PM         #86
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 semikidd said:
fu*k those lox clowns.....g unit would murder em anyway
the stupidest comment of 2005......
 01-18-2005, 11:34 PM         #87
Big-N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MVPlaya said:
the dblock and gunit groupies are out in full effect tonight...

lol @ at ya'll putting yourself on a side like you know them or something...

looooooooooool. no dought.

But yo 2 be honest with ya'll whats gonna happen is jimmy''I.V is not gonna allow any of them to diz eachother on any tracks on their up commin L.P's. Cuz i kno for a fact if 50 puts out piggy bank on his new L.P the massacre
jada will come back on him either on jaehood's L.P or Styles. But since yall children think these guys are the REAL O.G's when they complete their L.P they have to present it to the BIG BOSS's of interscope and i personally dont think thy'll allow any beef goin on on the record label. UNLESS THEY ARE REAL O.G's and WILL TAKE IT 2 THE STREETS......will that happen????

i dont think so cuz they both sittin on millz and thy dont wanna end life diz way. THE TRUTH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT'S children. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN thy'll only x*xX'change couple of diz tracks back'n'front from g-unit and d-block mixtapes. dats about PERIOD. 1
 12 years ago '04        #88
bransonsaks 
space
space
$432 | Props total: 11 11
jadakiss can slick talk his way around this and turn it into record sales. fifty might just keep responding to all his subliminals. he rolled with B.I.G and in life after death he said he squeezed three in you cherry m3. Who do you think that was directed at. addressing the beef means that it will be over after a while, if he never says nothing we will sit here in this chatroom and talk about how he meant this whe nhe said that!!!

S.A.K.S 8th
 12 years ago '04        #89
marpacino 
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 4 4
anybody who thinks those g-unit clowns can fu*k wit d-block is on meth.
 12 years ago '04        #90
THE_MD 
space
space
$2,118 | Props total: 0 0
NOBODY in G unit can touch David, Jason and Sean... maybe they can single out Sheek, but that's only cuz his voice kinda annoying.. but if u listen to him.. he's ill. Yo on the realz.. if u just started listening to hip hop since eminem then please do your home work before making your comparisons
 01-19-2005, 03:09 PM         #91
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE_MD said:
NOBODY in G unit can touch David, Jason and Sean... maybe they can single out Sheek, but that's only cuz his voice kinda annoying.. but if u listen to him.. he's ill. Yo on the realz.. if u just started listening to hip hop since eminem then please do your home work before making your comparisons

man how can u hate on sheek his album was better then alll other dblock albums
and thats real talk
 12 years ago '04        #92
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,402 | Props total: 64 64
why exactly is 50 gonna go at d-block? did somethin happen that i missed?

Last edited by Hustler_101; 01-19-2005 at 04:18 PM..
 01-19-2005, 05:26 PM         #93
KingLounz05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejp305 said:
a true cracker comment at its finest
^^a true ignorant comment at its finest

d-block could k!ll gunit, by staring at them
 01-19-2005, 08:34 PM         #94
T$Dollar$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jada would k!ll 50 easily
 12 years ago '04        #95
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 69 69
 JeeQ said:
Hate to break it to you D-Block fans but same thing will happen that went down with the Jay-Z Vs Nas battle. Sure Nas merced Jay-Z but it didnt change a damn thing Jay goes platinum over and over and Nas goes plastic. Nas won the battle but definently lost the war. Jay going to be a legend, and Nas is still going to be living off Illmatic
Don't want to go it to this jay-z/nas sh*t again but come on the other dude was right nas went plantium with out bi*ch tunes like jayz Big pimpin, bonnie and clyde (me and ny girlfriend ripped of, not to metion the biggie rhyme bites) change clothes, I Just Wanna Love U, Girls, Girls, Girls, Jay-Z & R. Kelly - The Best of Both Worlds (the whole fu*kin album) Excuse Me Miss Jay-Z & R. Kelly - Unfinished Business (the whole fu*king album). He made bi*ch music to sell, nas was and still is about the message music can bring which for at least me still stand for something. Jada had one soft track with mariah but have you heard 50 lately. candi shop, disco inferno what the fu*k. This is the grimey n*gga thats going after jada. label no label d-block will eat there food. Listen to the fu*king lyrics man, no contest. D-BLOCK, two gunz up.
 01-20-2005, 12:42 AM         #96
Big-N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kziatic said:
Don't want to go it to this jay-z/nas sh*t again but come on the other dude was right nas went plantium with out bi*ch tunes like jayz Big pimpin, bonnie and clyde (me and ny girlfriend ripped of, not to metion the biggie rhyme bites) change clothes, I Just Wanna Love U, Girls, Girls, Girls, Jay-Z & R. Kelly - The Best of Both Worlds (the whole fu*kin album) Excuse Me Miss Jay-Z & R. Kelly - Unfinished Business (the whole fu*king album). He made bi*ch music to sell, nas was and still is about the message music can bring which for at least me still stand for something. Jada had one soft track with mariah but have you heard 50 lately. candi shop, disco inferno what the fu*k. This is the grimey n*gga thats going after jada. label no label d-block will eat there food. Listen to the fu*king lyrics man, no contest. D-BLOCK, two gunz up.

^^^^^
true not a lie plus str8'n da fu*k up nicca with ur talks about nas livin off illmatic....nicca stillmatic went double platinum...GOD's son when platinum closin up doub right about now.....and street desciple will hit the big mill soon tyme. Don't eva diz respect nas nicca.
 12 years ago '04        #97
THE_MD 
space
space
$2,118 | Props total: 0 0
 playon said:
man how can u hate on sheek his album was better then alll other dblock albums
and thats real talk

Naah dog.. not hatin on sheek at all.. I'm just saying MOST people don't really like him because of his voice.. that's y they think he might be the weakest link.. but as I said.. If u really listen to him u'll see that he's ill..
 01-20-2005, 07:56 AM         #98
krzyboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well we HAVE G UNIT FANS WHEN WILL THEY FALL OFF FIFTY'S NUT HAIRS DAMN 50 ISNT GOD HE CANT SEE EVERY n*gga HE EVEN SAID HE DISSED KELIS ON THAT PIGGY BANK LMAO WHEN NAS GETS A HOLD OF HIS a.ss THERE WILL BE NO MORE FIFTY sh*t AN LETS NOT FORGET THA FAMOUS JAY LINE "IM ABOUT A DOLLAR WHAT THA fu*k IS FIFTY CENT" LMAO ITS OVER GAY UNIT
 01-20-2005, 08:00 AM         #99
krzyboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jada had one soft track with mariah but have you heard 50 lately. candi shop, disco inferno what the fu*k. This is the grimey n*gga thats going after jada. label no label d-block will eat there food. Listen to the fu*king lyrics man, no contest. D-BLOCK, two gunz up.
ENOUGH SAID AND DOESNT CANDY SHOP SOUND LIKE MAGIC STICK HMMMMMM AND DISCO INFERNO I DONT EVEN WANNA MENTION
 12 years ago '04        #100
Frank Dukes 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,996 | Props total: 0 0
 semikidd said:
fu*k those lox clowns.....g unit would murder em anyway

and ur from NY???? i dont fu*kin believe you.

P.S. that sh*t is so far from true its laughable
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
61 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy