most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game back on that lame corny sh-t :juststop:
8 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2005, 07:45 AM         #61
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshozies said:
lmao......dont hate on this guy..

HE STOLE THIS NEWS FROM ANOTEHR SITE!!

attention-wanting rejected fu*k...cut ur wrists

is it that serious... wow your lame...

but for the topic... 50 is going to get the goons on him...jada is going to try to go at it like him vs. 50... that sh*t aint happenin cuz the whole g-unit would jump in.. them sheek and louch..

should be interesting though.. but 50 runs the industry so it wouldn't be a suprise to say that jada's sells would ..... "makes that sound where the coyote falls off the cliff chasing the roadrunner*
 12 years ago '04        #62
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
hows jada stand to loose fans?

only 50 would... u really think 50's gonna gain a single listener by dissing jada
 12 years ago '05        #63
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,605 | Props total: 33 33
Gotta go wit the mighty mighty D-block on this 1, 50 could'nt even come up with a real reason on y he's going at jada. Thats real fake to me, but u already know two months b4 his album drop awwww maaann. GIMICK
 01-18-2005, 08:09 AM         #64
hearmeout 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop praying for someone's downfall
 01-18-2005, 10:14 AM         #65
metts81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a gunit fan a d block fan and a fat joe fan its entertainment to me they can rip each other apart and its entertainment 50 is gonna go at anybody who he fears will take his self proclaimed spot as the king of NY 50 went at jay z and jay aint really care so lets just wait and see if we can get a battle thats worth listening to
 12 years ago '04        #66
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
first off jadakiss is the weakest link in the lox as far as hood goes or gully or gangsta he's their radio star he brings the money and bi*ches. STYLES AND SHEEK IS THE RAWEST AS FAR AS REAL GOES JUST LISTEN TO THE ALBUMS AND LOOK AT THEIR RAP SHEETS 50 BETTER THAN JADA BECAUSE THEY IN THE SAME LINE OF MUSIC BUT WHEN IT COME TO BEIN GANGSTA HOOD STYLES WILL EAT 50 ALIVE sh*t 50 MIGHT EVEN GET POPED OR stabBED AGAIN D-BLOCK FAR MORE RESPECTED IN THE HOOD THAN 50 AND G-UNIT SO IF YALL TYHINK G-UNIT HOOD YALL IS DUMB THEY JUST A UPPERCLASS OF MURDA INK AND JA RULE SAME fu*kIN MUSIC THEY AINT KEEPIN sh*t REAL D-BLOCK IS THE HOOD PERIOD. FOR ALL U THAT GONNA HATE ON THIS fu*k U THIS IS FLASHBACKS JUST SO U KNOW WHO SAID IT bi*ch
 01-18-2005, 02:21 PM         #67
Big-N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent: " my flow is bonkers// All the other hard n*ggaz, they come from Yonkers"

from Back down the classic L.P get rich or die trying

before he even made .....he knew what they where about

NUFF SAID
 01-18-2005, 02:34 PM         #68
OoShook1oO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant even believe some of these people are entertaining the fact that 50 ( not to mention hes way past the commerical scene ) can even be compared to jadakiss. All of g unit is overrated boosted by the fact that they are in relation with eminem and dre...you fools need to bring ya a.ss back to earth when you think commerical rappers beefin with street rappers
 01-18-2005, 02:47 PM         #69
Crazie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
D-block n murder INC = Bunch of bi*ch a.sses

fu*k 'im, that jada sh*t ain't gonna get through 50, murder inc gets k!lled everytime that g unit drops a diss song against 'em. So, jadakiss is kinda hopeless in that beef

I'm An Animal

:rolleyes: Your quick to defend some pop 40 rap. G-Unit is one of the biggest cliche jokes the industry has ever seen. 50 will not be able to handle Jada. I'm still not convinced he beat Ja. 50 needs to stick with what he does best and make music for the clubs and leave the gangsta sh*t alone, because he just can't cut it.
 01-18-2005, 03:42 PM         #70
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
i'll give $50 to say that to Styles P Face
Ill do it if he is tied down and I have a mask on... lol
 12 years ago '05        #71
kaseemromani 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,646 | Props total: 108 108
 JeeQ said:
Hate to break it to you D-Block fans but same thing will happen that went down with the Jay-Z Vs Nas battle. Sure Nas merced Jay-Z but it didnt change a damn thing Jay goes platinum over and over and Nas goes plastic. Nas won the battle but definently lost the war. Jay going to be a legend, and Nas is still going to be living off Illmatic

wow yall shows u just talk witout knowin wat u talkin bout u dumb a.ss. first of all everyone of nas previous 6 albums went platnum u just think cuz he dont make them poppy songs he dont go platnum your stupid and yes dblock would murder g-unit
 01-18-2005, 04:00 PM         #72
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 went 2 far now...jada gon murder him

Last edited by IcE; 01-18-2005 at 04:00 PM..
 01-18-2005, 04:04 PM         #73
D-M-X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ucantseeme004 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^cracker...

Shut up f*g, trying to play that you are not white I seen your fat a.ss in that ava on D-12 World.....fu*king fruit loop

You are an ugly motherfu*ka too

Last edited by D-M-X; 01-18-2005 at 04:18 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #74
sandman 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 2 2
 discat2g said:
are you on somethin bro D block would ruin g unit come on wake up bro

hell yeah g unit is tight but the LOX is the truth. they keep it gutta and hood. plus that little n*gga J Hood would k!ll 50 in a battle. the only people g unit go that is nice is truly Lloyd Banks. I mean Young Buck is nice but i dont think he is a battle rapper. The LOX on the other hand all are battle rappers and would defintely k!ll G Unit
 01-18-2005, 04:42 PM         #75
semikidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
D-block n murder INC = Bunch of bi*ch a.sses

fu*k 'im, that jada sh*t ain't gonna get through 50, murder inc gets k!lled everytime that g unit drops a diss song against 'em. So, jadakiss is kinda hopeless in that beef

I'm An Animal

dblock and murder inc...d!ck ridin f*g**ts
 01-18-2005, 04:44 PM         #76
semikidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
i'll give $50 to say that to Styles P Face

fu*k that pu**y, he aint sh*t...
 01-18-2005, 04:56 PM         #77
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejp305 said:
a true cracker comment at its finest

hahahaha like u know nething neway ............remember when the lox were diddy's little bi*ches singing if u think im jiggy and u really dig me fu*k those pussies hahahahhahaa

theres the hate button
<~~~~~~~~
 01-18-2005, 04:56 PM         #78
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sandman said:
hell yeah g unit is tight but the LOX is the truth. they keep it gutta and hood. plus that little n*gga J Hood would k!ll 50 in a battle. the only people g unit go that is nice is truly Lloyd Banks. I mean Young Buck is nice but i dont think he is a battle rapper. The LOX on the other hand all are battle rappers and would defintely k!ll G Unit
Its ppl like you that prove that noone on this site knows wtf they are talkin about.
The LOX/D-Block is not fu*kin hood, they aren't gangsta. I'm not saying 50 is a real thug or anything but at least the n*gga can fall back on the fact that he's been shot. Jada ain't even touched a gun, muthafu*ka admitted that sh*t. That's not hood. I don't know wtf 95% of yall been smokin, but if Jada goes at 50, he is gonna lose. Not because 50 is better, but because 50 is bigger, and money rules the world.

But to be real...who gives a sh*t? Both parties suck. Down with G-Unit and down with fu*kin D-Block.
 01-18-2005, 04:57 PM         #79
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sandman said:

the lox battle rappers hahahahaha beanie sigel k!lled the lox
 12 years ago '04        #80
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
damn, lol i'm gettin hate from the gunit fans

funny cause i like g unit but i mean seriously u don't actually listen to hip-hop if u think g unit has anything on the lox accept popularity
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
230 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy