JADAKISS TO RESPOND TO 50 CENT!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
350 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Mike Tolbert -- Pays Car Shop $3,900 In Coins ... Cops Called In Bill Disp..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Girls Make USA Thots Look Like Trash
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Danny Brown Rantng On Twitter About Fake Industry Friends
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
jada got k!lled by beans, in just one freestyle.

I got a strange feeling 50 gonna go hard on him, jada aint really got much to say as in diss wise cause there have been a million disses towards him.

50 can say a whole load bout d-block.

It will be difficult but seriously dnt think the beef gonna go anywhere
 12 years ago '04        #22
Robdeep99 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
D-block Nuff Said!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #23
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
bunch of g-unit d!ckryding f*g**ts on here!! LMAO @ them n*ggas saying g-unit would murder d-block. fu*k outta here with that sh*t
 01-17-2005, 07:01 PM         #24
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d Block
 01-17-2005, 07:11 PM         #25
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vampire xtc said:
lol@jada murderin anyone

jada got ate for his next 3 lifetimes already by beans

jada to me is nice with the freestyles/guest spots

but as far as makin songs and battlin he is a bum

damn this sounds like the only d!ck riding comment nobody was saying sh*t about jada not able t oproduce a song or album sh*tty cent comes out with a comment and n*ggaz want to jump the band wagon hip hop is in a sad state when we have motherfu*kers like vampire xtc claiming hip hop your one load your mother should have cleansed her tonsils with

beans did get at jada hard but fu*k your not only stupid but blind to true facts how in the fu*k is jada ripped for the next 3 lifetimes? if jigga was able to bounce back from sh*t like ether my n*gga jada will not only retialte in a lyrical bashing but will open eyes to blind fu*ks like you who think fifty will get jada on some career ending sh*t

Last edited by jae phill; 01-17-2005 at 07:13 PM..
 01-17-2005, 07:13 PM         #26
RealLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Dont Know For 50 / Jada
But If Styles Comes Into This Beef , He Would k!ll Him And His Whole Crew

Last edited by RealLife; 01-17-2005 at 07:17 PM..
 01-17-2005, 07:19 PM         #27
wuwearin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
lol this is fake bullsh*t someone trying to look cool.....want proof that its wrong simply this....about the lox not going at 50 cause they on same label and it could screw their deal over...let me quote styles p on this one "I Dont Give A fu*k, I Never Gave A fu*k, You Gonna Hear It Continuously Im Never Gonna Give A fu*k" (Styles-P) he could give two sh*ts lol dblock is a label and they will murder whoever goes at them and styles has been dieing to diss gunit so its cioming be patient next big mike mixtape guarantee there will be shots on there.
First of all Jada and fiddy already talked and set this "Beef" up....

what i dont understand is jada was just at the hunger for more event he filled in for petey pablo............who got snowed in.........and 50 was there.........so its either some snake sh*t..........or IMO its some publicity sh*t.........to boast boths reps-----------------Yea, ur right, publicity sh*t....and it's workin right now as we speak.... Watch for the "Fat Joe and 50 Beef"
 12 years ago '04        #28
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
D Block is for real maybe jada and p only lyrically on 50 and banks level but they dont play and will hit 50 nine more times
 12 years ago '04        #29
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,101 | Props total: 1 1
 semikidd said:
fu*k those lox clowns.....g unit would murder em anyway

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^cracker...
 01-17-2005, 07:44 PM         #30
ronb1412004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is bollox on flex they said they dont want it wit game
 01-17-2005, 08:02 PM         #31
blayzed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been waiting for someone to clown on 50, give him a reality check
 01-17-2005, 08:37 PM         #32
Bodymore-MD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 semikidd said:

You are correct. Lox can be hot sometimes but, they would get murdered.

Last edited by Bodymore-MD; 01-17-2005 at 08:38 PM..
 01-17-2005, 09:08 PM         #33
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 semikidd said:

bru u must be a d!ck rider theres no way in hell dat g unit would murda d block nobody on there team is fu*kin wit jada styles sheek or hood man listen to the mixtapes u cant tell me he would murda styles the g unit 10 couldnt fu*k wit ghost in the shell even if it only had the fisrt 8 tracks on it
 12 years ago '04        #34
TrapBoi 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 32 32
i dont think this is true because styles p and jadakiss were on funkmaster flex's show and they said that theyre not gonna go at 50. i dont think 50 can fu*k with styles or jada on the mic and i definately think that if it came to the streets that styles would lay his a.ss out but thats neither here nor there because they said that they are not gonna go back at 50...... check the interview out

when the link goes down some1 just re-up it for the ones that never got it
 12 years ago '04        #35
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 152 152
anyone who really feels g unit can win this is dumb right now the only win they have under there belt is murder inc---- buddens destroyed game put his whole life on wax which forced him to admit the tongue ring blonde streaks and dating game sh*t.......shyne+ nas vs 50 wasnt a battle all 50 do was have n*ggas rap for him thats pu**y sh*t......... and if people think gunit would k!ll dblock they should be shot off the face of the rap world knowin damn well DBLOCK IS ONE OF THE BEST GROUPS IN THE GAME NEXT TO THE ROC AND DESERT STORM..........
 01-17-2005, 09:16 PM         #36
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DBLOCK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>p-unit.... game over bi*ches. the 50 era is officially over....
 12 years ago '04        #37
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 69 69
i find it funny that 50 talks so much sh*t. Like he came up by himself or something. Before dude came out with em how many people even knew he had an album. None of the g-unit peeps would be anything on other labels. D-BLOCK has it locked. fu*k ur mainstream appeal. (Some One should start a poll in this to see who the boxden people think is nicer. [To lazy to do it])
 12 years ago '04        #38
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,500 | Props total: 25 25
i gotta go with d-block!!!! g-unit's best rhyme delivery comes from not 50 cent..but lloyd banks, but thats not enuff. jadakiss would instantly merk 50 cent. and if the rest of d- block got involved......oh my god:

1. u already know styles p. is merkin sh*t!!
2. that n*gga jae hood is real nasty with it
3. even sheek louch which is one of my favorites out of the lox because sheek dont be talkin all of that off da wall sh*t about flashin jewelry and all that stuff.....all of his rhymes in every song he does boils down to only one point "i'll fu*k you up"

i admit g-unit knows how to make hits (even though they be garbage when u first hear them but then u got no choice but to start liking the songs because the radio plays them 300 million times a day and people keep calling to request the same wack a.ss songs) but lyrical-wise they aint ready for d-block and those aint even my favorite rappers. if u check any post i ever made on this site u never see a post...even thru "the game" faze over the past few weeks where i said anybody out of g-unit is really hot. :cool:
 01-17-2005, 09:38 PM         #39
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur a idiot if u think lox/d-block > g-unit seriously

ok so jada is good, and s.p is alright but sometimes they can both seriously suck especially s.p's horrible flow

and as for sheek & jae hood lmao, they will get fu*kin owned
 01-17-2005, 09:43 PM         #40
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dwizzle45 said:
anyone who really feels g unit can win this is dumb right now the only win they have under there belt is murder inc---- buddens destroyed game put his whole life on wax which forced him to admit the tongue ring blonde streaks and dating game sh*t.......shyne+ nas vs 50 wasnt a battle all 50 do was have n*ggas rap for him thats pu**y sh*t......... and if people think gunit would k!ll dblock they should be shot off the face of the rap world knowin damn well DBLOCK IS ONE OF THE BEST GROUPS IN THE GAME NEXT TO THE ROC AND DESERT STORM..........
are you an idiot?
g-unit has never lost a batlle. how did they lose?
they still gettin mo money then yo fav artist
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
174 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
198 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
214 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy