Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
2K said the cover was about topping last year's. obviously, lebron or dirk isnt gonna do that

and i doubt the cover choices have anything to do with the lockout. if they're still being allowed to develop a game filled with hundreds of current nba players, i doubt they're suddenly feeling the squeeze once it comes time to make the fukkin cover
 07-21-2011, 01:41 PM         #82
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yaboyantonio said:
Lebron was Robbed Smh!

fu*k jordan on this cover, give it to magic or bird
n*gga shut that sh*t up
 6 years ago '07        #83
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Getting that Jordan once again
 6 years ago '09        #84
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
rose got robbed

i guess i'll be gettin the jordan one again
 6 years ago '08        #85
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 14 14
 Dee Grande said:
2K said the cover was about topping last year's. obviously, lebron or dirk isnt gonna do that

and i doubt the cover choices have anything to do with the lockout. if they're still being allowed to develop a game filled with hundreds of current nba players, i doubt they're suddenly feeling the squeeze once it comes time to make the fukkin cover
If that's the case then who are they gonna put on the cover for 2k13? Once Bird, Magic and (2nd time) Jordan are on.. who's next, and who would top them? There's only one dude maybe more that could top these covers coming out and that's Jerry West! I think they're mad LameBron didn't make the cut so they threw this 'ish together.. but that's my opinion!
 6 years ago '08        #86
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
 Mr. Baltimore said:
rose got robbed

i guess i'll be gettin the jordan one again
n*gga??? I'm a diehard BULLS fan and I wouldn't want that n*gga on the cover.. YET LOL!! His time will come@
 6 years ago '09        #87
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22214 22214
 Dee Grande said:
if lebron hasnt been on any covers by now, he probably doesnt want to be. and in a few months, all u bandwagon fans will go back to not giving a sh*t about dirk
it has nothing to do with not wanting to be, I just think it's bad timing, and the lack of winning a championship. the only cover I think he could have sneaked in was the one chris paul was on if im not mistaken. other than that, he aint taking shaq, kg, kobe, jordan shine
 6 years ago '06        #88
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
magic cover>>>>

6 years ago '08        #89
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 abstrak_kapital said:
If that's the case then who are they gonna put on the cover for 2k13? Once Bird, Magic and (2nd time) Jordan are on.. who's next, and who would top them? There's only one dude maybe more that could top these covers coming out and that's Jerry West! I think they're mad LameBron didn't make the cut so they threw this 'ish together.. but that's my opinion!
jordan is on a multiyear deal. and given 2K's history of recycling cover athletes, i wouldn't be surprised if he was on that sh*t for another 3 years

edit:

and @ "throwing together" a jordan/bird/magic trio because you couldnt get lebron

Last edited by Dee Grande; 07-21-2011 at 01:57 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #90
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
quote=Dee Grande;20030832]jordan is on a multiyear deal. and given 2K's history of recycling cover athletes, i wouldn't be surprised if he was on that sh*t for another 3 years[/quote]

You know who should be on the cover... J.J. Barea LMAO!!!

Bro is winnin' tho lol.. but I'm just playin'
 6 years ago '09        #91
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22214 22214
 MiseryCityTexas said:
2k needs their offices shot up if they dont put the old school hakeem olajuwon rockets in this game this time.

they neeed to put kareem's lakers in this game too. fu*k vlade divac.
hakeem gonna be in if bird got a cover. especially since he more or less averaged a triple double, 3 steals, and 24 points a game taking hakeem and pete to school
 arthurmack27 said:
they should have a special request option directly online where you can request your favorite classic player (from a list of players, so no one is requesting kurt rambis or stacey king) on the cover for an additional price (couple bucks). this way everyone can get what they want. i think that'd be cool.
that seems a little extreme
 6 years ago '11        #92
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1056 1056
Last year cover of Jordan made sense: they had a specific gameplay surrounding Jordan as well.

Now, it just seems like they milking Jordan. It's a.coo cover don't get me wrong (along with Magic and Bird), but Dirk should've got this. IDK why n*ggas are saying LeBron James though.
 6 years ago '08        #93
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
to the lebron fans.....

lets be honest here, lebron probably waiting on that offer from nba live. they are made for each other

and to the cats complaining about MJ, dude has been mia from video games for YEARS, even back when he was playing and you had that random guy in his spot. of course they gonna milk this MJ stuff, i want my years back where i wasnt allowed to play with MJ
 6 years ago '04        #94
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
how people say lebron and dirk were robbed... they still gon be two of the highest rated players on the game
 6 years ago '05        #95
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
I want all 3 but Magic's and Bird's should have been yellow and green in the background, respectively...

But I want all 3; Jordan a little more than the other two tho...
 6 years ago '08        #96
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
to the lebron fans.....

lets be honest here, lebron probably waiting on that offer from nba live. they are made for each other

6 years ago '04        #97
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
Put the gotdamn Clutch City Rockets on there. Im ready to play with 95 Hakeem & Clyde.
 6 years ago '07        #98
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13032 13032
to those asking for DLC: u must not know 2K's history with online sh*t. with all the trouble they've had releasing patches and online servers sucking, adding carlos arroyo with black arms and then replacing him with a default create-a-player cuz they were somehow unable to fix his fu*king arms, etc., the last thing u want is to actually pay them for content that they're bound to fu*k up.
 6 years ago '05        #99
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
I agree with somoene above me, instead of limiting the Magic/Bird covers, just get that dream team pic of the three and photoshop their jerseys on...
 07-21-2011, 02:22 PM         #100
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im fu*king with live n elite they should have never discontinued it
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy